[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello boards.4chan.org/x/catalog. I was previously being he

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: download.gif (352B, 227x227px) Image search: [Google]
download.gif
352B, 227x227px
Hello boards.4chan.org/x/catalog.

I was previously being held prisoner in Wright Patterson Air Force Base in Ohio. I recently escaped from my chamber and found myself in a near by university. I do not know how long I have until I am found. I will answer any questions asked in this thread.
>>
>>19409927
What did you see?
>>
Are you from Earth? or just visiting?
>>
>>19409931
I saw a lot of computers, nothing too crazy. One of the computers had some black looking command prompt on the screen and the others had maps. One looked like it was a google image of Colorado or something. Once I was on the run I passed by a room with a patient in a bed.

I have been here for three days. They have been keeping me in a small chamber. 10 by 10 I would say. I am not sure what I have seen, my thoughts are mostly confusing.
>>
>>19409937
Im from a Human from Earth.
>>
why are you telling /x/?
>>
>>19409927
Are you here for the circle jerk, or do you just like trying to slip a good larp between your ass cheeks?
>>
Why were you held prisoner? How did they get you?
>>
>>19409956
I used to frequent /mu/ and /fit/ but they are no good for this type of problem. I am assuming that someone here might be able to help me.

I have no phone and I cant leave. I dont think they know where I am and I am afraid to leave. If i try to leave Ohio they will find me.
>>
>>19409968
what did they hold you for? Also, How did you get to the university? What university is it?
>>
>>19409949
what?
>>
>>19409965
I have studied aerodynamics and photography at a college in Wilmington Ohio. I moved to Dayton and was asked to come to Wright Paterson because they were interested in my skill set. They gave me a questionnaire and asked me all sorts of questions before telling me to go home. I woke up in a small room afterwards. They fed me mashed potatoes with parsley, grilled chicken breast, green beans and apple juice with a small chocolate chip cookie for the past two days. I dont know why they got to me or how they got to me.
>>
how will they know if you leave Ohio?
>>
>>19409987
Haha that's a better diet than mine
dma
>>
>>19409978
I dont know why they held me. I left my chamber about three hours ago when the "guard" I think slid my food tray through the small door in my well door. I grabbed his hand and bit him. he opened the door after calling for a doctor and tried to subdue me. He threw me out into the hall and I ran for it. I dont know what university.
>>
>>19409988
They have maps of the surrounding areas including Fairborne Riverside and Huber Heights. Some of them are Live Camera feeds from those locations.
>>
>>19410002
He just made me hungry.
>>
op are you at wright state university?
>>
>>19410022
Im not sure. I think so. Its brown and has a lot of blue looking glass windows
>>
>>19410025
Yeah thats it. if real Go to room number 705 first floor
>>
>>19409968
> If i try to leave Ohio they will find me.
How?
>>
>>19410032
see>>19410014
>>
I have to go /x/ Im going to try and make it out of this city and head towards an airport, maybe columbus. I will post more when I can. Wish me luck.
>>
>>19410043
God speed
>>
>>19410043
good luck, try to find a phone
>>
>>19410043
good luck
>>
Why were you help prisoner? Is the Air Force part of the criminal cabal? Evil? Or a force for good?
>>
>>19409946
> I am not sure what I have seen
>>19409987
>They fed me mashed potatoes with parsley, grilled chicken breast, green beans and apple juice with a small chocolate chip cookie for the past two days
>>19409987
>I have studied aerodynamics and photography at a college

Well, we know Op's not lying about his education. Broke students have shit diets, so it makes since that Op's mind would hold onto to the memory of a good meal.

Tell us more.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.