[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the consequences of using magick? Other than >suspicion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6

File: 1373245137250.jpg (391KB, 1504x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1373245137250.jpg
391KB, 1504x1300px
What are the consequences of using magick? Other than

>suspicion from peers
>jealousy/hate from peers
>paranoia
>fear of Hell
>"once you pop, you can't stop"
>erratic energies

I did RVing and a little magick this year and now I feel completely fucked. Did I do something wrong or is this par the course? It feels like my thoughts are leaking, perhaps, I've tampered with the fabric too much?

How to return to normal?
>>
>return to normal
Sorry bro, it's a one way street. Once you're in, you're in for good.
It's freaky, and takes some time to adjust, but that's to be expected.
>>
>>19408938
How can I reach a new baseline then?
>>
>>19408940
Depends on the specifics of your situation, which I won't ask about, but in general, it's mostly a matter of grounding out, chillaxin', and accepting that reality is stranger than fiction.
>>
>>19408933
There aren't consequences. All you're doing is imprinting your will into the universe. It's the same as willing your hand to raise and it raises.
You're just having a healthy amount of paranoia, but there's nothing to fear.
Until you end up doing really advanced stuff, but at that point you should know plenty of banishing rituals
>>
>>19408948
>>19408945
Alright, but what would be considered "advanced"?

And, does banishing work on the ill intent and wills of others? In regards to jealousy, a 'friend' of mine has obviously attempted to make a deal with "satan". They said it was to make money to help their family, but lo and behold, they're already attempting to attack me.

I know ignoring it and deciding it can't affect me is enough, but I feel I should do more to stop that.

Feel like I'll have to make a tulpa to ward away their evil intents, but that's precisely what I didn't want to do; use more magick and divide my energies even more. It's a lot for my conscious to take at the moment. Plus, I still think my thoughts are leaking out to the universe... is it banishing time?

I want stability and normality.
>>
>>19408988
Nigga it's always banishing time.
>>
>>19408990
kek
How to banish? What does it accomplish?
>>
>>19409048
>what does it accomplish
A calm in the storm is a most useful respite.
>>
>>19408933
Nothing if you're not a pussy.
>>
>>19408933
Sit down, take your time and define yourself as a person, as truthfully as you can. Write down your real name, birthdate, your most precious memory, a childhood dream or nightmare, the person you love or look up to the most, the person you hate the most and any details or stories that describe you specifically and not any other person.

Do it for yourself, in private obviously, and keep going until you are pleased with your description of yourself. Doing this constricts your sense of identity and that in turn stabilises your reality.
>>
>>19408933
Hell
>>
>>19408933
How did you get started? If I may ask...

I have been interested forever but dont know where should I start researching/studying to learn how to do magick. Any help?
>>
>>19409143
The best advice I could give is: don't start.

Does it sound like I'm happy?
>>
>>19408933
Is bs and has nothing to do it with better off to learn astrology so know wtf is really going on and you just prove to me it's bs so I'm not going to waste my on negative lies of the devil.

Thank you for that op. My awakening is awesome
>>
>>19409147
>unlock the gate to the world of magick
>not be happy
C'mon, it's a lot of fun, isn't it?
>>
>>19409147
I guess that's great advice. But I prefer to be able to get well informed so when the day I try to actually make it and apply to my life I'm as well prepared as I can.

You feel me?
More than anything I just enjoy readimg about this kind of stuff and wouldn't like feeling like trying it and not knowing what i'm doing ending up hurtig myself or others...

I'll respect you and understand yoh if you dont try to "guide" me. And for what is worth I have already tried a small ritual I stumbled upon on a book - which worked, I just dont want to be on that situation again blindly following instructions because it could have turned out really ugly (it didnt i guess because of how small it was).

Cheers.
>>
File: instantmagicpenczak.jpg (16KB, 236x352px) Image search: [Google]
instantmagicpenczak.jpg
16KB, 236x352px
>>19409143
Cheesy though it may be, dude actually touches on some core fundamental shit.
>>
>>19408933
>It feels like my thoughts are leaking
Ellaborate
>>
root chakra obviously fuckd
u might be rtarded op
>>
>>19408933
the guarantee of your place in the lake of fire.
>>
>>19409184
>christianity!
False religion that is there to lead astray the chosen of god.
>>
>>19409175
How to fix it?
>>
>>19409143
Also, The Kybalion is important. If you're just starting out, it wont make much sense now, but it's worth a read. It'll make sense later. It's a worthy investment.
>inb4 shitstorm
"Meat for men, milk for babes".
>>
File: is-this-nigga-srs.jpg (68KB, 600x350px) Image search: [Google]
is-this-nigga-srs.jpg
68KB, 600x350px
>>19408933
>jealousy from peers
>>
>>19409048
The most popular banishing is the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram.
But I much prefer the Sword Banishing Ritual myself.
And it wards off negative energies, like a force field that keeps bad luck away.
>>
>>19409242
>Also, The Kybalion is important.

Trash.

Begone! lying spirit.
>>
>>19409172
Spoopy as fuck yo... not the anon who asked question before, ive actually been a pracititioner for several years..

But i HAVE that book. Somewhere. I thought it was for stage "magic." Im gonna have to dig it out and give it a look.
>>
>>19408933
Depends what kind of magic you did if you did one to benefit yourself or hurt others it has consequences which you are experiencing now. Just keep calm be kind to people, work hard, stay away from magic and you will get out of it
>>
>>19408933
>>What are the consequences of using magick?

Biggest consequence is you tend to start spell things with extra letters on the end to seem mysterious and intelligent when In fact you're just a LARPing tard that simply needs to get some pussy.
>>
>>19408933

The largest consequence of practicing magic, is it makes you insufferable. Few are they who don't bury their heads so far up their own asses that they become more toxic, ignorant, and backward than before they started practicing magic.
>>
>>19408933
it may virus your soul. forever.
>>
the channel through which one thinks is an open ended road, you arent 'leaking', at least, not anymore than any other person.
>>
>>19408933
Are you doing Wicca, Occultism, or Paganism? Well, I guess that doesn't make a difference anyway...

When you do magic, you're asking "spirits" or "angels" for something. Unfortunately for you, it is not helping you for free and wants something in return. You have allowed these forces into your life and no magic out there will make them go away. There is also the rule of 3 in which whatever you do will come back to you 3 times worse.

If you're desperate enough, turn to Jesus. Depending on god will help you more than his angels who left him.
http://www.bookbindery.ca/KJBIBLE.pdf
>>
>>19409143
I can highly recommend the Psychonaut Field Manual by Bluefluke. Shit is what got me started, and is fairly comprehensive, going from the real easy basics to some of the harder stuff. It also gave me more of a feel for what it's all about, so I could start doing my own stuff based on it, and throw in some more Norse Pagan-y bits to it to add my own flavour.

That, and it comes in a free and legal PDF download!

http://bluefluke.deviantart.com/art/The-Psychonaut-Field-Manual-FOURTH-PDF-EDITION-530005584
>>
>>19409585
Occultism that's evolving into paganism, eurgh.

What do I need to give the spirits? I didn't even ask for them to come, I just tried to RV and it all started from there.
>>
File: forms.jpg (94KB, 465x600px) Image search: [Google]
forms.jpg
94KB, 465x600px
>>19408933
swagger
>>
>>19409585
Wicca was made by an old man who wanted and excuse to get women naked around him
Rule of 3 isn't real, it's just a lie to stop new practitioners from attacking people with magick
And you can indeed cast spells with your own energy without a spirit even knowing what you're doing. That's what banishing is for
>>
File: citation_needed.jpg (66KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
citation_needed.jpg
66KB, 800x600px
>>19410819
>>
>>19408933
In front of mirror, tell yourself that you are (anon), and that you have nothing to fear, for evil is never permanent. If you do that, and repeat it until you believe it, and then some, you might turn out ok. Or go insane, but you took a big risk with magick, so a smaller one won't hurt.
>>
I turned to God, and he took care of things. The itch is still there, but its manigable. Im christian, but im sure father would help you if you asked no matter where your faith lies, as long as you accept the universal conciousness. Ask him to help you stop, and to show you the right way to life, and you will be okay.

When i started magic, i attracted demons. I didnt really believe in them beforehand, do this was significant
They were weak, but their influence was enough to create anxiety and fear. They were why i quit too. Life is not peaceful with magic involved.
>>
Just going through this thread and cringing at literally everything i read, you larp fucks are majorly confused. This "magick" you talk about is just willpower of the human conciousness that most people arent even aware exists. There are evil and good spirits in this world, there are demons, and there is a power that anyone can tap into but doing it in the form of weird rituals, you are wasting your time. You dont need to do something a specific way to make it work, its literally 100% will power and faith. You have more control over your environment than you think, most of the time if you want something, you just have to invision and believe it and it WILL happen. You dont need to cast spells and all this flashy bullshit that people make up.
>>
Anyone have experience with love spells? As in getting a specific person to become obsessed with you?

I don't care about the "bad karma", would like to hear examples, experiences, or success stories
>>
>>19409585
>There is also the rule of 3 in which whatever you do will come back to you 3 times

So if I suck a dick I will get a fellatio 3 times more intense?
>>
>>19411295
>I joined a false religion and I'm roleplaying here
>>
>>19408933
>perhaps, I've tampered with the fabric too much?
I guarantee you haven't.
>>
File: cecilia-g-f-promise.jpg (1MB, 1920x2629px) Image search: [Google]
cecilia-g-f-promise.jpg
1MB, 1920x2629px
>>19408933
The biggest, most dangerous consequence is probably wasting time on things that don't exist and deluding yourself into believing you can do magic because you so badly want it to be real
>>
>>19408988
If your friend is contacting Satan theyre probably not someone you should have in your life
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.