[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Short Version of DeepState Magnetic Terrorizing Technology:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 6

File: 1490469837216.jpg (131KB, 1024x777px) Image search: [Google]
1490469837216.jpg
131KB, 1024x777px
Short Version of DeepState Magnetic Terrorizing Technology: https://pastebin.com/KcphwNnL - Full version coming. They might kill me soon enough so wanted to get this out ASAP. Please copy text, flood web. Ty.
>>
File: 1462371466111.jpg (456KB, 655x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1462371466111.jpg
456KB, 655x1000px
>>19408375
Interesting.
>>
File: 1489688126956.gif (213KB, 715x402px) Image search: [Google]
1489688126956.gif
213KB, 715x402px
>>19408431
I'm working on the full version to release ASAP. I might die in less than two days, so that sucks, but w/e.
I have deadman-switches in place with proper devices. My windows are somewhat bullet proof. The house is now trapped. I have a lot of weapons, and other items are in play.
I'm doing the best I can, but I don't have an army or anything, so all I can do is try to get the word out.
I forgot to mention in the article that the people are complete psychopaths, but I guess that's to be assumed. Their action and communication "click" patterns are closer to that of the mind of socio/psychopaths, and they have this tech. Fucking terrifying.
>>
>>19408375
There is nothing you can do, they have already created an even more frightening (updated you can say) version of what you speak of. This was created as an insurance in case word got out and someone investigated it. Its purpose, to completely erase any trace of its previous predecessor. It is referred to as the Tapper, tap-tap. A brilliant update wouldnt you say? This would cease relying on magnetic objects but advance to any physical surface that could emit a, tap-tap, of any sort. We're talking walls, floors,even books, the brilliance of this is outstanding and the limits are endless.I am sorry to say but your revelation will be nothing but a memory, a memory that will be lost forever.
>>
File: Aibj88qeT.jpg (145KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
Aibj88qeT.jpg
145KB, 1252x1252px
>>19409383
Meh. I know that I've made a lot of people nervous with this, and just you wait until the killing begins, yes, even in space. ;-)
Oh, did you think that I hadn't thought that far? Oh my, oh dear, the fun times we're about to have.
You know, it's a bit cheesey, but this line is just so fucking fitting for this happening: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDVWr93Z9Yc&feature=youtu.be&t=47
>>
I'd say this poorly written sci-fi is paranoia b8, but actually, it's more like this paranoia b8 is poorly written sci-fi.
>>
File: seth.jpg (131KB, 780x780px) Image search: [Google]
seth.jpg
131KB, 780x780px
>>19409841
Well, it's all true.
>>
Got any proof besides your word?
Pics of the metal bar you found or the small battery?
>>
No disrespect but your brain is not functioning properly, and you are showing signs of distorted reality and possible delusions.
>>
File: 1487499402984.jpg (62KB, 500x391px) Image search: [Google]
1487499402984.jpg
62KB, 500x391px
>>19410169
lmfao, I haven't even bothered because anyone could grab a metal bar from the dump or w/e and make shit up. See? It's a pretty neat system that they have, the assholes. I can, but there's no fucking point.

>>19410253
Nah, it's working properly, confirmed by docs.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.