[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can I get a redpill on Neptune (and Jupiter)? As a Pisces I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

Can I get a redpill on Neptune (and Jupiter)?

As a Pisces I reckon I should get to know my ruling planets.
>>
bitch, what is you saying?
>>
>>19408340
Anyone?
>>
>>19408340

>>19408354
>>
>>19408340
They're full of gas.
>>
Jupiter has what looks like the Eye of Horus contained within the Great Red Spot. Easy to miss, but it's there.
>>
Jupiter is thought as the oldest and most primordial planet that 'gave birth' to most if not all the other planets in the solar system. Earth is very possibility a daughter of Jupiter.
Its magnetic field is fucking huge and it's influence is one of the strongest of all the planets although it's so far away.

Jupiter by mythology has been a dickass that doesn't quite fit the signs it rules so I don't understand. Mercury, Mars and Venus are perfect representations of the mythological gods but I can't find the real link between Sagittarius/Pisces and Jupiter/Zeus.

Also fuck Neptune and modern astrology shit. Poseidon is shit. Classical is the way to go.
>>
>>19408965
I think you just convinced me that all astrology really is bullshit
>>
>>19408340
Originally Jupiter was associated with Pisces but from my understanding Neptune was deemed a better fit and so it was changed a long time ago, although some still associate Jupiter with Pisces.

Jupiter is an expansive planet, meaning it acts as a "blessing" wherever it is located in your chart. So if Jupiter is located in Capricorn in your natal chart, for example, it could mean that you will have luck with work/career/finances, since Capricorn is associated with career.
Neptune is a planet of illusions, inspiration, and confusion. So Neptune located in the house of Capricorn in your natal chart would indicate that you might have some problems with money/career/finances.

Neptune is also associated with the psychic realm and inspiration. The "dream world." This is why it has the negative connotations mentioned above. A Pisces is ruled by a dreamy planet, which can make the person incredibly intuitive and creative, but prone to self-deception and easily deceived (or just plain deceitful).

I always liked Billy Corgan of the Smashing Pumpkins as an example since he's such an archetypal Piscean. Obsessed with the dream world and spirit realm, to the point that he's out of touch with reality. But he's a truly creative person.
>>
Number 7 and number 3, generally associated with spirituality, enlightenment, close to God. As ruling planets they probably teach you spiritual lessons and your life will be much better if you act with pure intents. Jupiter's most probable sin is gluttony, and Neptune is fraud, I think (it's the only planet I can't find the actual info on, it's a potentially deceiving planet so it makes sense). People of every ruling planet can fall into a sin, there is no pure one.
>>
>>19408340
Neptune:
Wisdom, a search within, the esoteric, the "submerged" nature of knowledge hidden beneath the waves

Jupiter:
Giant faggot prom queen

>t. Cap stellium opp Jup
>>
all the planets once revolved around saturn. jupiter came in and knocked it way
>https://www.varchive.org/itb/satjup.htm
>>
>>19411094
I'm also chillin' in that Capricorn stellium era, with Jupiter in opposition to Mercury, Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune. Jupiter is sitting pretty in my ninth house, though, so it's making me a thirsty bitch for knowledge. Jupiter is too good to me.
>>
>>19411139
6th
Fuck him, he's the Armie Hammer staring down my entire chart with Chiron at his side as the CGI twin
>>
>>19408340
Neptune is a personification of the goddess Nepthys, consort of Set (Pluto). Nepthys is an ancient Egyptian word. Neptune is Latin. There is no connection and both Neptune and Pluto are invisible to the naked eye. Therefore Ancient Egyptians couldn't know they existed yet mythologically, these two neighbor planets were brother and sister
>>
How bullshit is astrology? I feel like the descriptions of sign's personalities can be pretty damn accurate. Do they just keep them all vague enough that they could apply to large amounts of people?
>>
>>19411540
Sun signs are very broad explanations. "Aries are impulsive. Cancer's are intense. Virgo is nit-picky."
But moon placement and Ascendants are important, as are the angles of the planets to each other. Once you start getting into the details, it becomes much less vague, though still vague to some degree, since reading a natal chart is like reading someone's medical chart. "You dad died of heart disease. Your mom's dad had a stroke. You're more at risk for such and such." It's an art form, not a science.
That being said, the Signs are like archetypes. They can apply to a large number of people because the personalities are true of a large number of people, and often in the same pattern. Cancer is intense, and tends to brood. Is very sensitive, and places a great importance upon family. Works hard. In spite of sensitivity Cancer can withstand an amazing amount of pressure.
That's a personality that can be true of a large number of people, because the combination of traits makes sense together.
It's like a Meyer's Briggs, or a Big 5 personality test. If you tend to be more like THIS, you'll probably also be more like THAT.
That doesn't make it bullshit. It just plays on patterns, and patterns can be noticed. If patterns can be noticed, they can be compiled into archetypal personalities. These are the Sun Signs.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.