[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does the CIA want to accomplish with the "Flat Earth"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

What does the CIA want to accomplish with the "Flat Earth" psy op? I mean if they want to make people stupid there are surely easier ways, right?
>>
>>19408317
If you believe flat-earthers are a psyop and not just a bunch of Christian fuckwits who need to believe they're the center of creation, you're as dumb as they are.
>>
>>19408398
Fuck off CIA!
>>
>>19408317
CIA stealing credit as usual.

This it's just a tell tale of operation Mockingbird, we just duplicated the tricks.

Now you don't know where the ball is?
>>
>>19408317
Earth is hollow not flat.
>>
>>19408317
can that guy fight?
>>
>>19408409
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WM_R-6AKHE
WHAT DID THEY MEAN BY THIS?
>>
>>19408317
Fuck off you ignorant faggot
>>
>>19409702
>KOKANE IS A HELLUVA A DRUG
>>
Basically the "psy-op" is really just an experiment set up by the CIA to test the effects of the introduction of disinformation to the masses. The best way I can put it is like this:

>imagine a tiny snowball at the top of a hill
>the snowball represents a cia shill who tells a group of people the earth is flat and he gives them a little bit of fake info
>this is where the snowball falls down the hill and begins to pick up size and speed
>this action represents the spread of this concept by the original group plus newcomers
>eventually the snowball will become big and something monumental could happen

They are testing to see what, possibly to further refine future disinformation tactics, etc.
>>
I feel like there's a kernal of retards, like eddie bravo, who believe any meme bullshit but the vast majority of "flat earthers" are trolls. Basically Poe's Law
>>
>>19408398
This, not everything is a CIA psy-op.

There are a people that are retarded and delusional. That is more than occam's razor, that is a fact.
>>
File: sketch-1500972759931.png (272KB, 960x505px) Image search: [Google]
sketch-1500972759931.png
272KB, 960x505px
>>19408317
why wont you low-iq globe shills go back to >>>/reddit/ already?
>>
Flat Earth is Women Logic.

Its a Female Idea.

They are trying to Cuck your mind.
>>
i think it's to stop anyone from being taken seriously when they question NASA, other space agencies, the ISS, or images of earth. I think they are hiding things on earth, at the north and south pole. "ohh you think satellite images are cropping out things at the poles? you think some of the moon landing footage might be fake, even if you also think we probably went there, just that some of the footage was fake to hide things? you question the secret space program? WHAT ARE YOU?! a FRIGGN' FLAAAAAT EARTHER?! Only flat earthers question NASA and the ISS!!!
>>
>>19408398
> Christian fuckwits
> Because aliens are real
Somebody needs some sun
>>
What does the NSA want to accomplish with the "oblate spheroid Earth" psy op? I mean if they want to make people stupid there are surely easier ways, right?
>>
>>19409663
i don't think it's hollow, but i could see cave/pockets that go into the earth where some crazy shit resides
>>
The "psyop" if that's what it really is is probably just to make a diversion to a lot of the recent global problem. Like a "look over there type of scenario!" I mean North Korea is so close something terrible.
>>
>>19411449
Woops, I meant "Look over there!" type scenario.
>>
>>19411451
It's all perspective. Some people believe NK is too impotent and self-sabotaging to pose a real threat. Whether or not any given political action has any real weight behind it is a hard problem.
>>
>>19408398
>>19408317
It's just to drown out dangerous conspiracy theories.
Just look how many new theories are spread daily. They're there to mock serious conspiracies and their supporters.
Maybe my post is just another conspiracy theory.
>>
File: sjw psyop.jpg (599KB, 1568x2146px) Image search: [Google]
sjw psyop.jpg
599KB, 1568x2146px
It popped up when obama was still in office, i think it was meant to make conspiracy theorists look even stupider.
I really wish it would die already but it seems the stupid lives on.

Another psyop from the obama years was the rise of the SJW movement.

sjw was a psyop conducted by the cia in order to divide the far left and culture that sprung up after occupy wall street. People will notice that the ultra psychotic sjw's popped up the most around obamas second term, and after occupy. They use divisive identity politics to destroy anti capitalist movements or anyone conducting class struggle.

But maybe this backfired a bit because the rise of the sjw led to the reaction of the alt right which gave birth to the victory of trump. The sjw's went too far, infected mass media white their garbage, might have even ruined american culture.
>>
>>19411421
thank you
>>
>>19411350
agreed
>>
Nobody actually believes flat earth except people who are paid to, and people who are stupid enough to think others believe in it.
The flat earth meme exists as a reflection of the arrogance of fools.
>>
>>19411774
Ugh. I'm going to try that comment again...
Nobody actually believes flat earth except people who find it remunerative or amusing to "believe" it and thereby "mislead" others.
The threads fill up with trolls and shills top to bottom. The trolls and shills are talking to each other as though they were semi-rival groups of "believers". The people who come in and rage at them are mostly also trolls and shills - if it seems like a forum is seriously discussing the topic, the purposes of the discussion are met for the shills, and the trolls will surely fall for it.
I'm sure lots of these people on both sides are actually enjoying the noise. I'm just a bitter recluse who doesn't care. It is conduct founded on bad models of how humans think, and therefore annoying.
The flat earth meme exists as a reflection of the arrogance of fools.

None of you are any more obligated to care what I think than I am obligated to care what you think, so freely ignore me if you see fit.
>>
>>19408317

Its not the CIA
>>
>>19411596
Occupy wall street was also a psy op, initiated by federal agents
>>
>>19408317
Its fun and they don't answer to anyone
Like how google employees are encouraged to have personal "side projects"
>>
You can not believe what you are not capable of understanding. Flat Earth is a prime example of this phenomenon.
>>
>>19408317
>CIA
>>19408398
This. It's not the government, it's just a bunch of dumb fucks.
>>
File: santos bonacci.jpg (56KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
santos bonacci.jpg
56KB, 480x480px
ill just drop this off here
>>
>>19408317
>>19408317
discredit hollow earth and whats really goin on in antartica
>>
>>19411596
Amazing, I never thought about what caused the destruction of the occupy movement and what became after it.

Nice read, thanks.
>>
>>19411332
>salty Virgin detected
>>
File: download.jpg (33KB, 214x235px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
33KB, 214x235px
>>19415165
>>
>>19408317
The Psy Op is that you believe people that use computers and the internet are intelligent. SJW politics (more than 2 genders, etc), flat earth, moon landing and 911 hoaxers are all the same. A good portion of humanity is dumb as fuck and usually manage by blending in with the rest of us. And now they have a voice like OP, CIA or muh Christians or any other dumb shit you want to type up based on your fee-fees. Meanwhile, everyone who has been in power still is and will continue to be
>>
>>19408317
>>19408406
>>19411266

i think they're all true (except the Earth being flat ofc)

>start off as a joke
>people starting to take it serious
>CIA steps in, spreads this shit
>mix of people actually believing it plus CIA pushing it to see how much they can influence retards
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.