[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Look what was going on when the first nuke was dropped in Hiroshima

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: HiroshimaStartAstrology.gif (14KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
HiroshimaStartAstrology.gif
14KB, 500x600px
Look what was going on when the first nuke was dropped in Hiroshima not so many years ago yesterday...
Anyone, uh, want to give some insight?
>>
>>19408257
>scorpio leo rising
The worst kind of Scorpio.
>>
>>19408266
That date would be a Leo with Scorpio rising... making it the worst kind of Leo.
>>
File: twinpeaksnucleartest.gif (3MB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
twinpeaksnucleartest.gif
3MB, 500x250px
Moon in Cancer.

The Magician longs to see...
>>
coincidence. prove me wrong.
>>
mars in the 8th house, violent death conjunct uranus new technology
>>
>>19408295

that's the first thing i noticed btw

i use sidereal whole sign houses typically which would knock venus out the 8th and make the cusp taurus which indicates a death that leaves a legacy

didn't look at the whole chart just the 8th house uranus along with being indicative of new technology is also sudden and unexpected typically
>>
It's interesting that the sun is at the midheaven...in leo, the sign of the sun. this like nuclear device was dropped from the sky and fell creating a giant burning ball overhead, we have that almost just visually illustrated in this chart
>>
>>19408725

sun is conjunct pluto too, and they're both conjunct the midheaven
>>
>>19408725

btw i would say the sun being there shows how big of an event it is, its purpose was to be a big event

being conjunct pluto indicates darkness and death being part of the equation

the bomb itself is indicated by mars conjunct uranus in the 8th

and jupiter is in the 11th which makes it well known
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.