[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So if I had found the local mason lodge and wanted to join, what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1240.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1240.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
So if I had found the local mason lodge and wanted to join, what would I do?
I know all of them are different and I can't really talk about what has already happened to be fair.

Any buzzwords or greetings I should look out for?
I know about the rings and there has been a guy with a necklace chain- I think I failed the test though. He ignored me when I said hello

Thanks x
>>
>>19407473
>what would I do?
Ask. They'll give you an infopack and check why you want to join.
>>
>>19407473
You will need to consume the blood of an innocent to join. Go ahead and pick out a small child to murder and feast on at your initiation ritual.
>>
>>19409066
sounds cool satan nice dubs
>>
>>19407473
Lol you have to get a sponsor to join the masons plus pay $250. Depending on when you sign up there is a special package that'll allow you to go all the way up to 32 within I think 18 months. Regardless you have to have a sponsor so one of them has to refer you.
>>
>>19409485
18months? More like two days in some places. But that's always shite idea.
>>
>>19409485
Bullshit. You can literally call any grand lodge and join
>>
>>19409485
>>19410004
Also there are only 3 degrees within a blue lodge. The rest are done through associated orders: royal arch, knights templar, monitors, etc
>>
>>19407473
Find the Worshipful Master and defeat him in mortal kombat
>>
>>19407473
Just looks like your average British shit hole.
>>
>>19409396
With punctuation like that, I doubt even retards will accept you in the small bus, let alone a Mason group.
>>
>>19407868
They gave me charity booklets when I tried lel
>>
>>19410175
What the fuck is going on in this thread? Who's even who anymore
>>
>>19407473
What is a freemason anyway? There's a lodge relatively close to me.
>>
>>19410112
Yes. Do this.
>t. IPM

>>19410175
I'm sorry to hear that. Not surprised, though. If there's another lodge near you, maybe try them instead.
The charity infection starts a pretty quick rot.
>>
>>19410183
Networking with like-minded individuals, drinking and helping the local community. Lodges are generally founded around a central commonality. Mine, for example is mainly yachties and those involved in sailing. Others are for old boys of a school, there's an emergency services lodge, etc.
>>
Walk in with a knife and a baby you're willing to sacrifice. In all seriousness as far as I know you need to be referred by other Masons
>>
>>19410638
>you need to be referred
Not so much referred anymore, but you do need two members to sign off and take responsibility for you. So if you wind up climbing a bell tower, the GL can ask them what the hell happened.
>>
>>19410638
Again, you can literally google grand lodge [your area], call them up and say you want to join
>>
>>19407473
Ask them if they have a stated meeting dinner or a "new candidate" meeting. Get to know them first.

>>19409485
highly jurisdictional, also your dues are not going to be the same as other people's dues.

>>19410033
York Rite STRONK, is of RITUAL and making JESUS KNIGHTS. I love me some Chapter/Council/Commandery.

>>19410183
A freemason is a guy who is a member of a masonic fraternity. Basically the goal is to save the world, one dude at a time.

>>19410530
One of these days, I also hope to be a grouchy past master. Also, agreed, I hate it when brothers suddenly get the idea that we're a charity.
>>
>>19411503
>One of these days, I also hope to be a grouchy past master.
Start practicing early your "tsk..." for when people make innocent mistakes. Gotta make sure they hear it and are distracted, but not so loud as to have others tell you to STFU.
But then if you want to go for Grand Office, you have to practice keeping all those bastards in line, and being the most imperious person in the room (it's also worth getting comfy dress shoes, because you'll spend an utter fucktonne of time practicing marching).
>>
>>19411541
It'll be a long time before I'm a Grand Anything! Fortunately, I'm a younger guy, so I've got time. Working on knocking out the YR officer lines first, haha.
>>
>>19412700
>It'll be a long time before I'm a Grand Anything!
Oh, you'd be surprised... Some GLs let MMs become Grand Stewards, which means after you're a PM, you're up the list to be a JGO.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.