[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

lemme do the whole rundown, storytime. was on skype with a close

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

lemme do the whole rundown, storytime.
was on skype with a close friend once, asks me whos in the basement with me. tell him no one, thinks im fucking with him, apparently he saw like a black shadowy figure walk across the room behind me.
fast forward a couple months, be on omelge with complete stranger, say hello and all that BS, then randomly she asks "whos down there with you". tell her no one, think shes fucking with me, and she literally describes the same shit.
couple more months later, first friend comes down to visit, both chilling in basement and he goes outside to pee. my desk is at the opposite side from where the door is, and theres windows with shades at the door. He pops in really fast, and thought i was standing there trying to scare him for when he came back in because he saw a shadow throught the blinds that looked like me, but i was at the other end of the room.
and just now, my door at the top of the steps opened on its on. was sitting there waiting for my mom to come down and questioned her about it, and she denies opening the door 100%.
my dog used to just stare at nothing really intently and bark at it too.
so basically, wtf is going on?
>>
one bump
>>
Your friend and mother are fucking with you, and also fucking.
>>
>>19407274
Awesome.
>>
>>19407350
Kek
>>
File: image.png (98KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
98KB, 600x500px
>>19407274
scary shit, anon
>>
>>19407274
Shadow people trolling you
>>
>>19408263
If you dont believe youre wrong here.
>>
>>19407274
Bro you gots a ghost. either that or stay off the drugs for a bit.
>>
>>19410354
no drugs
>>19408263
>>19409683
and gimmie more legitimate info please
>>
>>19407274
>>19410675
you're obviously lying, that's the only reasonable explanation. did this girl on omegle and your friend simply drop the issue of a dark aberration creeping around behind you? that should be a terrifying and incredible unique situation for them. they supposedly saw a shadow man standing behind you in your basement. did they just bring it up and then drop it?

your friend saw the thing in your basement and then he wants to spend the night there? if that were me i would certainly have had it on my mind the entire night. then he supposedly sees it again and doesn't connect the events. he assumes that it was you the second time? explain the conversations you had with him and the girl on omegle. there would certainly be more to it then "lol hey dude there's a guy down there with you", "no there isn't", "oh, weird"
>>
>>19411168
no yeah, i asked him if he was fucking with me the first time, he ensured he wasnt, and i believed him. the girl on omelge was a completely different event. after she said that, i even texted my friend from the first time to double check that he wasnt fucking with me, and asked him to describe what he saw, hers and his descriptions matched up almost perfectly. he was visiting from about 12 hours away, this was months and months later, from when he initially saw something on skype.
but yeah, i dont buy into it much, so at the moment im thinking nothing of it besides strange coincidence. its still weird though
>>
>>19410675
Dude, just google "Shadow people" and you'll get the info you need.
>>
Sounds like a-typical spooping. You need to believe in yourself and conduct the appropriate rituals. A member of the the order will cleanse you of any demons and make sure that all is right and exactly as we left it.
>>
Try setting up cameras.

Also take pictures of the places it was seen, something may appear in the photo.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.