[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm from Oregon, born and raised. I know of the big haunted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

I'm from Oregon, born and raised. I know of the big haunted spots, like Heceta Head in Florence and the Roseland theater in Portland.

Anyone know any lesser known spots in the state? Or northwest in general?
>>
>>19406895

Cathedral Park in Portland, site of the 1959 murder of 15 year old Thelma Taylor. Lots of people have supposedly reported hearing her screams there under the bridge.

http://www.oregonlive.com/books/index.ssf/2016/10/ghostland_cathedral_park_st_jo.html
>>
Lithia Park in Ashland. And I think the tunnel through the mountain on the way from Sunriver to Eugene is supposed to be haunted too. Also, that closed down mental institution in Salem. Too lazy to look up all the names.
>>
>>19406993
>>19406921
Thanks guys. I need to check out the parks, and i make that trip from eugene to bend a lot. Sounds interesting

That giant shut down hosptial is a perfect place for weird shit. Id be interested to hear specific stories
>>
>>19406993
And who knows, if dipshit Kate Brown has her way and shuts down the practically brand new mental institute in junction city there will be another haunted spot
>>
>>19407009
Yeah, I think Lithia has some weird story about a dog-faced boy or something like that.. I don't really know any specific stories about the infirmary in Salem, other than my friends who live there telling me about ghost hunting guys going there a lot and people saying they've seen/heard things. I totally forget the name, but there's also this tiny white church somewhere in the valley from the oregon trail days that people have thought is haunted for something like 75 years. There's definitely a bunch of ghost town and abandoned mine stuff out east too.
>>
>>19407014
What? Didn't that just open? The last time I was up there it was just being finished. Crazy...literally lil
>>
>>19407203
Shes pretty fucking stupid. She is trying to cut the state budget but everyone thinks she's an idiot for wanting to get rid of that
>>
Just got out of a wilderness rehab program situated in central Oregon 60 miles away from the closest settlement. There were a few nights where I was scared shitless, and a few where I I thought I was flat out gonna die. Shit was pretty fuckin wild, I'm willing to tell the story if anyone's interested.
>>
>>19406895

>Roseland Theater
>haunted

What?
>>
>>19407295
Do tell

>>19407366
The owner of the theater back in the 90s killed an employee because the kid found out about the owners counterfeiting tickets scam. The owner then moved out of the country but was eventually charged and arrested and sentenced to like 15 years in prison.

I don't remember all the specifics but if you type in roseland theater murder you'll get a bunch of articles about it
>>
>>19407366

http://www.gazettetimes.com/former-portland-nightclub-owner-sentenced-to-years/article_2f03c1ee-62a8-5912-a36d-7fcb1fa5b3be.html

It was called the starry night back in 1990 but its the same venue
>>
File: 1501754167493.jpg (50KB, 524x700px) Image search: [Google]
1501754167493.jpg
50KB, 524x700px
>>19407409
>>19407416

Thanks lads
>>
>>19407009
Hey anon I know this isn't /soc/ but I live in Eugene too, I wish Oregon actually had some good spooky sites to go visit because I'd be down.

http://thatoregonlife.com/2014/10/temple-oculus-anubis-creepiest-place-oregon-wtf/

This is kinda weird, some people say it's just a stupid theme park type place but who knows. I don't think there are any legit reports from going far beyond the gate and inside.
>>
>>19407409
Alright I'll post my story. I'm on mobile and I don't have it pre typed as I never expected to be posting it
>>
>>19406895
The Weird Oregon book has a decent collection.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.