[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need your help. I know /x/ has been shit for a while, but maybe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1384176240583.jpg (199KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1384176240583.jpg
199KB, 1920x1080px
I need your help. I know /x/ has been shit for a while, but maybe there is an old lurker here who might know something about this. A few days ago, I came back to my hometown in Northern California. It is in a small town near a few mountains, but because a lot of people stop by it, I would not call it rural, at least it wasn't. I came back to file and meet with some people who are interested in moving in after our previous tenants to our old house leave by the first of November. Here is the problem, the current tenants are missing, with the rest of the town. Right now I am in one of the vacant rooms at our property. I drove up from Sacramento, and when I entered the town yesterday, there was people. At least until 6 pm. After I got to the place, no one was home. I saw a few cars parked out front and checked to see the two door garage had a truck in there. I was suppose to meet with one of the guys that was renting our place to go out to dinner. Called him, no answer. Called the other three tenants, no answer. I just think they are busy or poor reception like usual. I decide to go meet at our local Denny's to see if they are waiting there and cause I was hungry. While driving, I saw a car crashed into a tree off the road. I went to go check, no one was there. I thought the guy got out or something, so I called 911. They told me someone would be there and too stay in my vehicle if I do not see the driver right away. They ask for details about what I see and my location. After 20 minutes, no one came. I call 911 and ask them what is with the delay...
>>
Apparently, they are at the exact location (about 200 feet east from a curved bridge), but they do not see me or the car. I got admittedly frustrated cause I think that they think I am crazy. I hang up and get out of the car. I look around for a while, but I noticed a few weird things. There is no blood anywhere in or near the car. I can just reason that the guy just got bruised and didn't get a cut. The thing that bugged me the most was the seat belt. I realized that it was still connected. It wasn't released. It was not just the drivers seat. Both passenger seats were the same. I do not know why anyone would do that. I went through the glove box and found the registration and stuff, but nothing helpful for anyone else to call. I decide to go back to town and see if I can just get help in town. This time, about 2 miles later, I see the same thing again. A car crashed on the side of the road. No one is inside. Everything seemed like someone was in there just vanished while driving. Four more times I saw this before I hit the next exit into town. There was no one there. At this point, I am just trying to rationalize this as some sort of elaborate prank and just "talking to myself out loud" while hoping to see someone. I filled up my gas at local trucker gas station while taking a few snacks and a few other things. I drove over to the Denny's. Half eaten food laid cold at a few tables. Not a soul, but I did notice that there was a cellphone on a table, but I couldn't find out how to call someone on it without the password. Still talking to myself, thinking this is some Silent Hill themed joke, I decide to walk over to our small police station which was almost right behind the Denny's. Empty again, but then I realized something. There is fucking cameras...
>>
So I tried to check the ones in the station, but it was pretty locked up. I went back to see the one in Denny's, but it seems like it was locked too. Same for the gas station, the pet clinic, and everything else in the place. So I decide to eventually just cook something in the back of Denny's and grabbed some stuff from their and the gas station to eat later, mostly just liquor. I call my parents, but it goes to machine. Right now, I am trying to believe that they are in on it, but my mom calls back and tells me that she is busy and why I am calling. I just tell her that I am probably being pranked by some TV channel and tell her just wanted to talk to her, but she said something about having to go (she is a pediatric surgeon), so I tell her that I love her and bye. I am honestly aware that I am scared. When I get home, I notice one more thing as I bring in the food. I do not hear any cicadas or crickets. I haven't even seen a moth which always used to swarm around here. I do not think there is anyone else here but me and the trees. After sitting down in the living room, I turned on the tv. It works. The internet works. The radio works. The phones work. I am watching RT just wanting to hear someone else while talking to a friend of mine on the phone. I feel very alone and terrified. I decide to just head back south towards one of the larger towns on the way, so I wait a bit to sober up and leave with some of the stuff I took. I just try to listen to some YouTube podcasts on the radio as I drive. This is where I knew that I could not lie to myself anymore. Every time that I try to drive away, I end up somehow drive back. EVERY SINGLE TIME. I tried going west towards another truck stop spot, I can't leave the region. I do not know what it is going on. I decided to go back to the house. It has been 4 days. In that time I learned some things...
>>
Anything with a battery, will not longer charge. The only thing left is the TV, land line phone, fridge, microwave, toaster, hair iron, and this computer. As long as it hasn't been unplugged, it works. Next, the sun has not risen yet. There is no stars in the sky, but there is a third of the moon which was moving but now has completely stopped and started to fade. I don't think I am alone anymore. Wwhen I tried to take photos on my phone or someone else's phone, the photo showed people. Doing what they were doing in the exact spot. They didn't move. I tried taking a selfie, but I didn't show up. It is like time stopped or something in the photos. I even tried video. It is like one of those stupid time stop moments in movies. When I tried going through a person, it just went black for a bit. Right now, I know four things. First, I cannot leave this town. Second, time has by now stopped or is looping. Even this board has started to not update. Nothing is updating. I am really thankful that I can still post. It says it is almost 4 am on the sixth right now, but I am not sure what time it is when this uploads. I am pretty sure time has stopped. Next, I am not hungry or tired. I thought I just lost my appetite, but I haven't eaten anything or slept since Monday morning. I don't feel active or anything, but I am not weak. Finally, I have realized that I am not alone anymore. There is someone else here. I do not think they want me to see them. I don't know why. I do not think that they want to hurt or scare me, at least that is what my gut is telling me. I think rather they are afraid of me. I am sure that I heard it running when I went to the creak today. It was scared. I am gonna go look for him again and be back when I find him. For now, I just want to see if this is ever posted and I get out of this, if this happened someone else too.
>>
>>19401822
post pics when you hunt for it anon
>>
Good OC, even if it is a bit cliche. No help is coming. Have you checked to see if you bleed like normal? You may be dead. Posting from alternate reality.
>>
File: 1388862182395.png (757KB, 1622x977px) Image search: [Google]
1388862182395.png
757KB, 1622x977px
I wish you'd use spaces or paragraps whatever when you post this long of a text anon, still bump though bro
>>
Anon i wanna help but i honestly think youve somehow broke space time and im not a theoretical physicist by any means so i dont know how to help i would start doing crazy shit see if you can set a house on fire or something maybe look up expieriments you can do to test your current enviroment check your clocks as well
>>
>>19402060
I think ive read some places that certain signals amd frequencies can transcend reality which may be why you can still communicate but apparently you cant store electricity i would try building some type of generator or see if you can still make static electricity as well
>>
>>19401806
>>19401808
>>19401814
>>19401822

Someone cap this. Anyone currently outside of this bubble, check for deceased individuals who drowned in Northern CA this weekend. Or car crash victims

Also, anon, if you are there, try a few reality checks. See if things read the same way twice, make sure you can't fly, etc. If it is that, then you're stuck in a coma or something like it, yet able to communicate outside. Think simulation or guided reality.
If that doesn't work, call 911, and set fire to the building you're in, when they are there. Then check the news, and see if they respond. Burn a message into the pavement, and use purely physical means to communicate with the people. Chances are you're dead. If you're reading this, and have time, try reading Mind Trek. Might help shed some light
>>
I think he may have broke into another dimension but i think he should perform some expieriments and and tell us the results as far as chasing the thing i think its a really bad idea it could be an interdimensional being and who knows how the hell it might react to being chased especially if it feels threatened or even worse if its trying to lure him in
>>
>>19401806
Raid the pharmacy, look for physostigmine, inject yourself with 2mg followed by 1mg every 5 minutes. That should bring you down from whatever trip you're on.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.