[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Since the Christian God Yahweh is a deceitful fraud. Which

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 16

File: yahweh.jpg (33KB, 720x523px) Image search: [Google]
yahweh.jpg
33KB, 720x523px
Since the Christian God Yahweh is a deceitful fraud.

Which deities do deserve your devotion and praise?
>>
as an old friend of mine once told me
>just hit "reply to all" and see what happens
>>
File: 1483999239962.png (24KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
1483999239962.png
24KB, 500x400px
>>19401107
>>
>>19401107
praise the faggot mods of /x/ who circlejerk to succubus threads
>>
>>19401107
>Christian God Yahweh

Is this really true tho?

Isnt Yahweh the Jewish god.

If you ask a Jew they will tell you that Jesus is not their Messiah.

They will tell you that they are waiting for another.

The OT God and the NT God are not the same. But if they cant trick you into following their Messiah I think they would.
>>
>>19401107
The word "evil" is translated, at least in the BIble, from a Hebrew word that means "disaster" or something along the lines of a calamity. In the context of Isiah, God spends most of the time telling Israel "I have made life good for you when you've followed me, and brought disaster on you when you haven't." Which is 100% true if you know anything about the nation of Israel in the bible. Or, you know, bother to read more than one verse in a book, take the context into consideration, rather than seeing a shopped info pic some hip liberal probably made to help him feel like the smartest guy in the world and going "Damn, that's deep," like the sheep you are.
>>
>>19401148
>butthurt christfag
blah blah go take it in in the ass from some priest, cuck
>>
File: +.png (13KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
+.png
13KB, 600x600px
>>19401107
>>19401110
>>19401113
>>19401123
>>19401144

ISAIAH IS OLD TESTAMENT

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
File: matthew.png (295KB, 320x480px) Image search: [Google]
matthew.png
295KB, 320x480px
>>19401148
Even if you follow him he will still shit on you and bless the opposite of his followers. He will never protect or help you even if you are spiritually his child.

He says shit like this yet He's a complete fraud.
>>
I worship a god whose name I don't know because he made several signs with me and I he gave me union with himself one day. He made sure I rejected every religion.
>>
>>19401164
Prodigal son
>>
File: images (2).jpg (23KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
23KB, 443x332px
Shill.
There is only one relecan god in our age
>>
>>19401272
Relevant even
>>
>>19401155
Ignorant atheist fool
>>
>>19401107
So Satan is another (secret) hero?
>>
>>19401107
>Since the Christian God Yahweh is a deceitful fraud.

elaborate
>>
>>19401148
even then its not a problem becuase god is all things good and evil are two sides of the same coin, you wouldnt know one without the other for people to live the need some good and bad its all part of the dance
>>
>>19401164
give a man a fish he eats for a day let the man learn to catch it he eats for life

if you do everything for your children they fail to learn to do anything for themselfs and are thus harmed in the prosses if god did and gave us everything how worse off we would be
>>
>>19401572
People push the christian god because majority of people obey a dark power. The christian god is a lie and gets popular solely on the ground that God hates christians. So they push it to send you to hell as quickly as possible.
>>
>>19401624
that makes no sense
>>
>>19401632
To you, because you haven't experienced what I and others have experienced, or maybe you're part of the problem.
>>
>>19401644
sounds like your just roleplaying, why dont you go into detail
>>
>>19401587
but that wasn't what God himself said you retard
>>
>>19401107
KEK is the one true God
>>
>>19401679
so you would rather everything be done for you? you the type of retard who says " why do people get hurt, why people die" "dude if god lets people get sick and do bad stuff den god is evil " do you fucking hear yourself
>>
>>19401699
I'd be cool with a nanny God that accepts prayers and lets me do things if I say I want to be the one doing them. I can be responsible about learning to do things on my own. Especially if God, the guy doing literally everything for me, says that I should consider doing things for myself, to prove to myself that I am able independently of him.

I'm not seeing the big deal here. You're just making it sound like God is lazy.
>>
File: absolute god.jpg (148KB, 822x634px) Image search: [Google]
absolute god.jpg
148KB, 822x634px
I don't worship deities.
The constitution of entities like that is energy made of reality.
I worship what's beyond the curtain of reality, what can't be quantified or described. When you reach out, you don't get convenient promises. You don't get to understand and reduce with definitions and numbers. The nature of all existences and realities are that of isolated bubbles, that may interact, but are defined by their own internal rules; I worship what presides beyond, where there is nothing.
>>
>>19401705
no you said hes lazy and he's a fraud or relying to me in a fashion that makes me think your that person any who god is all things hes is the doer and the doing the knower and the known
>>
>>19401667
What's there to tell? We live surrounded by a bunch of faggots who roleplay being normal humans that worship a dark power in secret and that make up religions and tell lots of lies so you don't find out the truth.
There's a bloody good reason why christians are hypocrites and won't touch a commandment with a 10ft pole, they not only don't believe it but distance themselves in all hypocrisy because God hates christians.
If the pope does a good deed it's considered news because how false it all is, the normal thing would be that the pope sold all he had and gave it to the poor, yet it isn't the case and it is actually in the newspapers if he even dares to do one of said deeds because of how fucking rare it is to see a christian doing one.
>>
>>19401725
but is that christianity and religion thats the problem or on a person by person basis every religion has people follow the religion but dont adhere to all the doctrines and ofc people who are religious but arnt always good people that dosnt seem like its the religions fualt you can believe and strife towards god but never live up to his standards, he has set them fairly high
>>
>>19401725
Christianity in particular is a trap for those who notice that people roleplay, because it has a claim detailing how they are sons of satan and how they will attack christians. What the unsuspecting convert doesn't know is that these people designed this religion to screw with you and send you to hell while at the same time God hates you with all his might. The religion, if followed by the book, ruins your mind and spirit, as religions like christianity cause mental damage, there's actually a disease called Religious Trauma Syndrome which is caused by religions like christianity.

If by any chance the now deciding to convert person sees something supernatural of divine origin, he will instantly discard the christian religion for how alien will it be compared to what he has experienced, visions of forests and animal spirits for example, nothing to do with christianity.

It is also a very common practice of these people to rp they are fallen angels to push you towards jesus, this is why there seems to be a war against the church while the vatican remains untouched, if there were a real war, they would be in trouble, instead we see a very shitty charade.
>>
>>19401745
>a very shitty charade
/religion
>>
>>19401745
Enter any videogame forum or any forum for that matter and you will see them.
DarkSatan666 shitposting together with Samael777, all of them behaving in a very anti-christian way. You create an account in world of warcraft and you join the guild Pandemonium, all in all the antichristic roleplay is in full force in every minute detail of our society.

It is a rp however, they know fully well this isn't the real religion.

Have you managed to witness something supernatural from somebody and he or she no longer can disimulate it? Gratz, now be ready to listen about his/her dark lord satan while what you have seen seemed pagan in nature even if it was demonic. It's all a roleplay.

Most people into the supernatural do roleplay this aswell and you will never get the real meat and the real ale from them, just shitposting about gnostic themes, the matrix, shilling reptilians and other nonsense, and this is if the source is half serious, normally you see chakras mixed with jeebus and flat earth, this is to signal normies that when you start believing you have to be considered to have gone full retard.

And don't even get me started on psychiatry shilling for witnessing of things.
>>
>>19401762
>just shitposting about gnostic themes, the matrix, shilling reptilians and other nonsense,

but thats what you doing, its clear you only know the surface of christianty and havent study the scriptures deeply and have no faith in god then you will have these veiws
>>
>>19401770
Here we have an example, he's a faithful christian that happens to be in the paranormal board of the sorcery and the blaspheming.
>>
>>19401773
thats becuase i can find more people who like to discuss religons not just christianity i like hearing other religious points of veiw and how they can be linked with each other these discussions are found more frequently here than other boards, try being less closed minded
>>
>>19401793
Sure m8, but you have to sell all you have and give it to the poor and avoid the people of the world because we are demons according to your book, not mingle with us and much less live life like us.
>>
>>19401810
where does it say that, i think a little misinterpritation on your part is to play, thats not a typical view at all
>>
>>19401816
>where does it say that
In the bible, the book that you should be following if you are a christian, in the New Testament to be more precise, from Jesus mouth for maximum precision.
>>
>>19401888
can you please quote it with verse number and refrence please
>>
>>19401810
sell all you have and give it to the poor and avoid the people of the world because we are demons according to your book, not mingle with us and much less live life like us.

selling what you have and give to the poor, in other words stop being greedy and be charitable and or dont be attached to your belongings as they will cuase you suffering,

all people are demons
associating yourself with ignorant people that only hurt your progress and cause you pain, sure avoid them, no where does it say people of the world are all demons only full of sin, but a sinner doesnt equal demon it just means they still need to walk the path to god
>>
>>19401107
>being a crybaby

Aww boo hoo life is a tad tough.

We need bad to know what is Good, this is the way of the world, look around you.
>>
>>19401144
Christians are Jews, we are Gods chosen. The Talmudists reject God and his word and follow their false man made doctrine, when Christ Gods only begotten son told them not to do this they murdered him. The bible says they're not Jews they're liars they belong to the synagogue of Satan!
>>19401107
God is NOT deceitful
Numbers 23:19
God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?

Evil exists because mankind allows it to, we use our free will to live out an evil life full of sin instead of living a life following God.
Look at all the sodomites, fags, feminists, atheists, Muhammadans there are now, it's sickening
>>
>>19401929
>the abuse makes the relationship worthwhile!
>classic stockholm syndrome

lel christians
>>
>>19401920
>no where does it say people of the world are all demons only full of sin

Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.
-Jesus
Brother will betray brother to death, and a father his child; children will rise against their parents and have them put to death.
-Jesus
You will be hated by everyone on account of My name, but the one who perseveres to the end will be saved.
-Jesus
I have come to turn A man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. A man’s enemies will be the members of his own household.
-Jesus
We know that we are children of God and that the world around us is under the control of the evil one.
-1 John 5:19

TL;DR If you are not a christian you are of the evil one, what do christians mean by this?

You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desires.
-Jesus

Well, for christians it is simple: if you aren't following jesus to the last minute detail not only you aren't a true christian but you are a demon.

>inb4 they present "theology" also know as things jesus never said.
>>
>>19401948
>Life is easy.
>>
>>19401949
Amen!
You need to accept Christ into your life
>>
>>19401949
>We know that we are children of God and that the world around us is under the control of the evil one.

yes as in everyone you me, aunt uncle. the world around you is evil yes it is full of suffering and pain that is so you look for peace and you will find that through god.

You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desires.
yes you are of the devil what is the devil he is sin you are off sin you carry out sin, demons and devils are sins and pain and suffering, wrong doings
>>
>>19401949
Lo! I am come to autumn,
When all the leaves are gold;
Grey hairs and golden leaves cry out
The year and I are old.

In youth I sought the prince of men,
Captain in cosmic wars,
Our Titan, even the weeds would show
Defiant, to the stars.

But now a great thing in the street
Seems any human nod,
Where shift in strange democracy
The million masks of God.

In youth I sought the golden flower
Hidden in wood or wold,
But I am come to autumn,
When all the leaves are gold.
>>
>>19401949
context context my dear friend
matthew 10:34-39= 34 “Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. 35 For I have come to turn

“‘a man against his father,
a daughter against her mother,
a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law—
36 a man’s enemies will be the members of his own household.’[c]
37 “Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. 38 Whoever does not take up their cross and follow me is not worthy of me. 39 Whoever finds their life will lose it, and whoever loses their life for my sake will find it.
>>
>>19401107
Hitler is my true god
>>
File: Osiris.png (110KB, 504x677px) Image search: [Google]
Osiris.png
110KB, 504x677px
>>19401164
>>19401587

>He says shit like this yet He's a complete fraud.

Well, he's not a complete fraud - not as much of a fraud as whomever wrote the pentateuch...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2cBQpswb2M
>>
>>19402043
>>19402020
>>19401971
>>19401968
Fuck off retard.
>>
>>19401107
The real translation of that word is "catastrophe", like natural disasters. Great job cherrypicking you little slut.
>>
OP, why are you so upset? Not all Christians are failures at being Christian.

God is real, but so are many other entities, and if he places himself as the one true God, why would I ever consider him a liar since following him I have been blessed a countless number of times? His reign on organized religion has lasted for a long time, when do you think we'll see him fall?
Yes, it could be said that the power truly lies from within yourself, but having Christianity as a foundation doesn't hurt. It promotes a more positive nature if we take only truly the NT into account, as Jesus said, we aren't under the OT Laws of Moses anymore.
You need faith and hope for God to actually bless you, if you're just following what Jesus said without really integrating it into your being or if you're reading any other part of the Bible which can really strengthen your spirit and not firmly believing it within, then your foundation is going to be weak and you're not going to see results.
God isn't a fraud, but most people's hearts are unable to truly grasp the spiritual when they're so preoccupied with the material.
>>
>>19401107
still, God.
>>
>>19401148
Exactly this.
>>
>>19401107
Óðinn, Þorr, Týr, Baldr, Njörðr, Skaði, Heimdall, Freyr, Freyja, Frigg
>>
>>19401159
And...? In case you forgot, the commandments are old testament, as well.
>>
>>19401932
Well then, it seems like the easiest answer is to modify free will slightly. All God needs to do is remove the ability to perform 'evil' acts.
>>
>>19402085
EXCELLENT! you really added to the discussion very interseting points you have made there
>>
>>19402043
>38 Whoever does not take up their cross and follow me is not worthy of me.

was this before or after he was cruicified?
>>
>>19401932
>Christians are Jews, we are Gods chosen

Jews are Laughing at how stupid you sound.
>>
>>19401949
>schizophrenic deceitful fraud who preaches love and blessing in one sentence and strife and hate the next

this just makes him look even worse
>>
>>19401932
>we are Gods chosen

>“Yes, Lord,” she said, “but even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their masters’ table.”

>Then Jesus answered, “Woman, you have great faith! Your request is granted.” And her daughter was healed from that very hour.

Jesus literally saw gentiles as dogs getting scraps
>>
>>19401932
>perfect God
>creates world that can fail and be imperfect

either God isn't perfect or he is willingly allowing evil for his game like a gleeful sociopath in Job
>>
Why are you kids so FOOLISH on here?

If the Christian God is.... then you're the biggest fool on the planet to say anyone else deserves praise. He deserves praise if he creates you and creates good, but once he creates evil which is part of you God's original plan he's a fraud?

You sound like a foolish child
>>
>>19402595
Fool.

He was happy with HER idea because it shows that she follows the second most important commandment. Love thy neighbor.

Be careful spinning the Word of God to deceive people. It will not be worth it.
>>
>>19401148
Thank you for bringing a bit of Wisdom into this thread. She's a welcome sight
>>
Personally, I'm a Mazdan Worshiper. I give praise to Ahura Mazda, Asha, and Vohuman.
>>
>>19403045
when god is the guy with the pitchfork laughing at you for all of your misfortunes.
>b-but i was true to you
>i called people foolish for not believing
>>
Repent for your sins and accept Christ before it's too late.
>>
Repent for your sins and accept Christ before it's too late. If you end up in Hell you only have yourself to blame. Mocking God will only make your judgement worst.
>>
>>19403773
>>19403784
Tell your god to continue to kill himself.
>>
>>19403115
>i called people foolish for not believing
That is the exact moment that Satan informs you that it was a troll all along.
>>
File: Hastur.jpg (9KB, 180x221px) Image search: [Google]
Hastur.jpg
9KB, 180x221px
Lord Hastur,The King in Yellow.
>>
>>19401107
Christianity is the one true faith as evidenced by how hard it's shilled against. No one makes bacon jokes about Muhammad or talks about titty fucking late stage Buddha. But when it comes to God's only begotten son.. Really activates mein almonds, desu.
>>
>>19404599
This is wrong, the bible was created as a way to stop the true creator from contacting us. By making us use our true capabilities as a way to stop him. Unfortunately the real truth is they only pissed him off. This creator of all is infuriated, disgusted, and hurt and is going to cause a wake of destruction beyond anything anyone has ever seen.
>>
>>19404674
I didn't realize the creator of everything was a 13 year old girl
>>
File: 2ylmivm.png (1MB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
2ylmivm.png
1MB, 1280x1024px
What's up with all the Christian hate on /x/ lately? Sure there are normally 1 or 2 threads here and there, but it's all over lately.

t. oldfag
>>
>>19404759
instead of seeking psychiatric help for anal-rape PTSD, christfags just shitpost about how God wanted it to happen instead
>>
>>19401107
>Which deities do deserve your devotion and praise?

The only worthy gods are those that serve the humans that created them. I want to be used, I want to be bred, tortured, destroyed, loved, hated, and anything else my authors wish. The idea of being a brush, to feel a human's grasp around me and every stroke of my hair against the canvas is my most erotic fantasy.

A slut fucks for pleasure, a whore fucks for money, but a courtesan fucks for art. Let us make great art together. Shit all over my face.
>>
>>19404717
this is also wrong.
>>
>>19404809
I'm sorry if I embarrassed you by pointing out that your interpretation of God is pathetic af, senpai
>>
>>19404791
If you want to make compelling arguments, try to actually make an argument.

I pray for all of you who have not accepted Christ. Do not be deceived by the lies. Remember Christ said you will be hated if you follow in his name; this thread is just another drop in the ocean of proof for that.
>>
>>19404759
it is almost September? This happens every year.
>it will be a September, October, November, December, and January thing
>people want happenings
>they will hit it right one of these years
>always best to shit post about the bible, because they should question it.
>their is literally no reason to just accept something like this as correct and valid without considering the possibility that something maybe wrong with it.
>>
>>19404825
this is also wrong
>I said creator not god they are two completely different beings
>he does not like the term god anymore which is why he prefers creator now
>>
>>19404855
>you will be hated if you follow in his name
In other words, he accurately predicting the nature of his own faggotry.
>>
>>19404885
Peace and love sent to you, friend.
I will pray for you too.
>>
>>19404855
>christfag christfagging
no one cares you autistic faggot
>>
>>19404884
>he
sounds like a woman based off your description, anon
>>
>>19401107
Any "g*d" that wants to impede the Self Sovereignty of ANY American/Global Citizen of the Greater States puppeted by the Greatest regime to ever exist. Let them come and fall at our feet. We will pick them up and show them the way of FREEDOM.
>>
>>19404891
Tell your god to kill himself while you're at it.
>>
>>19404901
you try being ignored for nearly 7000 years by something you created with the upmost love and potential, and watch as they believe in some cancerous parasite that calls itself god, and then come and talk to me about my emotional state.
>>
>>19404918
>>19404895
Do you people really believe these replies were worth typing? Like you thought I'd get mad? You might convince people to not follow Christ? Guide me through your thought process on this so I may know.
>>
>>19404927
have a glass of water, anon
>>
>>19401107
OP is another crypto-atheist with a backward ass understanding. Evil (lying) is a choice. If you didn't have a choice you'd be a slave. An enlightened person knows to be free of deceit is what it means to really be free.
>>
>>19404981
shitposting ping pong
>>
File: kek.png (60KB, 904x692px) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
60KB, 904x692px
>>
>>19404927
a real man would have a drink and call it a 7000-year-long day
>>
>>19404927
>>19404901
>>19404884
>>19404825
>>19404809
>>19404717
>>19404674
Highlight of the thread
>>
>>19405270
>deceit

Existential deceit is to cut yourself off from the rest of reality. All religion and "spirituality" is deceit. The truth is the unification of everything as physical, there is no creator, only creators (us.) There are no rules, no morality, there are only questions and the quests that follow from them.

Free will is slavery, slavery of choice to one's true will is freedom.
>>
>>19404981
Go shove a cross up your ass
>>
>>19404981
>Guide me through your thought process
I thought you'd never ask.

1. I know the thing you worship either doesn't exist or exist and lies constantly.
2. I have no reason to tolerate something whose sole purpose is to get people to lie, to themselves, to each other, to the world, etc.
3. Tolerance means a great deal to me and I don't want to sully it hostility and shitposting.
4. Tolerating something whose sole purpose is to lie would defeat the entire purpose of tolerance in my eyes.
5. You're intolerant of people who don't believe, don't want to believe, will never believe, and know that what you communicate is a blatant lie, even if you don't see it.
6. One or two of you wouldn't honestly be all the much of an issue. I don't mind the one delusional turd or two.
7. The degree that you're willing to post about your backwards, pants-on-head-retarded belief is unacceptable and cancerous.
8. Tolerating you would, itself breed intolerance.
9. Given my experiences and what I know, it's the best I can do to shitpost in your general direction until you're ready to realize that you don't have a say in what others believe.
10. You worship a guy who killed himself.

Get it? I'm acknowledging your beliefs by telling you to tell your god to kill himself. This is what it means for me to tolerate your religion.
>>
File: Catholic_Dildo.gif (52KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Catholic_Dildo.gif
52KB, 1000x1000px
>>19405388
i feel like i understand this religion 1000x better now
>>
>>19404981
Stop replying, they do it for the (you)s
>>
>>19405455
>Stop replying
this is actually the true end goal, getting christfags to shut the fuck up with their autism
>>
>>19403052
>happy with her idea
>agreeing that gentiles are dogs

you christians are pathetic. years of child brainwashing and abuse
>>
>not understanding the purpose of our existence on this plane is to learn from suffering
>thinking Isaiah 45:7 proves jesus is a fraud
wew lad
>>
>>19401144
the old testament promised us Jesus Christ in the first place. Yahweh is the father of Christ whether jews admit to it or not.
>>
I do not hold any being above me, ive been a christfag ive been atheist ive been through my new age, psychadelic, thelemic stages. You brought yourself into the physical, no one can interfere with your will. You are nothing special but neither is ANYTHING else, we are eternal chaos, it just is.
>>
File: ajoajoajapo.jpg (90KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
ajoajoajapo.jpg
90KB, 960x720px
>>19401155
You really destroyed his argument amirite?
>>
>>19401110
all hail the god of spiced ham...
>>
>>19402602
>or he is willingly allowing evil for his game

Of course. How else do you have free will? Surely not if your only "choice" is to do good.
>>
>>19405390
All I said was I'd pray for the people here and I was insulted, and you come in the name of tolerance. I'm being baited
>>
File: 1493744452589.jpg (34KB, 432x360px) Image search: [Google]
1493744452589.jpg
34KB, 432x360px
>>19401148
This anon speaks truth.
>>
>>19407342
Of course you're being baited: >>19405513

Indirect methods happen to be ideal for dealing with your exact brand of cancer. Simply telling you to shut the fuck up because anyone who cared about your message could find it by literally any other medium doesn't TEND to work, and it's that tendency I have to work with because you're not the only faggot who's afflicted by it. Again, if you were one lone shitposter I could totally tolerate you. It's the fact that others feel emboldened by Christian presence to keep being cunts that bothers me. Sure, it might be a nice, forgivable, prayer one moment, but it's hellfire and inconceivable malice the next. Letting any one of you in inevitably lets all the other faggots in behind you, and it's the army I can't tolerate.

I can't speak for the guy who did insult you, but I can assure you there is absolutely nothing personal about me telling you to tell your god to kill himself. You know full well how diverse your kind is, and that they are by no means lacking in their own brand of faggotry. I simply do not want any of them to feel like such discussion is welcome on this board in any general capacity. Keep it contained to the people who care about it if you want things to remain civil.

I genuinely hope this helps you understand exactly why I consider such posts worth writing.
>>
>>19407375
*tips*
>>
>>19407386
They asked.
>>
>>19401107
Nikermana
>>
>>19407375
Doesn't seem to make an awful lot of sense to me. You're fighting fire with fire, literally.
>Christians being cunts
and you think that everyone else acting like cunts to stop the board from acting like cunts work? Do you not see how backwards your procedure of internet warfare is? I guess it's like some form of reverse psychology but all you are really doing is affirming beliefs due to a persecution complex, and causing EVERYONE to act like cunts and not just one group of people. Your tactics are idiotic, and it would make a lot more sense to just leave this board instead of fighting some lone war against perceived aggression from Christians. This is a free speech playground and if Christianity wants to manifest here, it has every right to.
>>
>>19408942
I have every right to tell you to EAT MY ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Thread posts: 122
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.