[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it possible to jump timelines? maybe vibrate at a higher frequency

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: o.png (463KB, 855x476px) Image search: [Google]
o.png
463KB, 855x476px
is it possible to jump timelines?
maybe vibrate at a higher frequency and move to another dimension/reality/timeline?
asking for a friend.
>>
not in human form the human body would have to evolve a lot more to do that.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w--_CeeL8RY
>>
File: 1501585801079.jpg (13KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1501585801079.jpg
13KB, 256x256px
>>19400610
yeah, you go to sleep and next morning wake up in a new timeline
it can make you go full schizo though if you aren't prepared to just wake up one morning in a world that's radically different from the day before

to give a more terse explanation think of it like this
1) fall asleep, soul/spirit leaves the material body to enter dreams
2) if you have control your dreams you can use them as the transition phase between physical dimensions by acknowledging whats happening
3) wake up in a physical body and world in a different dimension

the changes aren't usually as drastic as you'd think, the world doesn't physically rearrange itself, but you'll certainly at first will notice how the behaviors, emotions and possibilities have slightly changed (in a way you cannot rationally explain)
>>
File: 1453872563179.jpg (87KB, 500x484px) Image search: [Google]
1453872563179.jpg
87KB, 500x484px
>>19400742
i would do anything to leave this miserable life
>>
>>19400813
well then imagine waking up in a happier world tomorrow, or rather tell yourself that you WILL wake up in a happier world without necessarily knowing how that world would look like (universe seems to have easier time to rearrange things if you don't have much expectations)
>>
>>19400857
>universe seems to have easier time to rearrange things if you don't have much expectations
That makes an immense amount of sense. And if true it would have massive spiritual implications. Like, key-to-the-universe type implications.

This is what I come to /x/ for.
>>
>>19400742
How drastically did you change your world?
>>
>>19400610
of course it's possible, but not now, later

we haven't fully evolved elecardals yet

(extended projections on the vertebrae that will control body resonances; right now they are far too underdeveloped to support any useful vibrations for dimension transfer; have to wait an eon or two)
>>
>>19401052
At one point everyday was a completely different experience every time which is why I stopped, balance and stability is nice to have.

it's difficult to put into words what changed because the external material world more or less stayed the same appearance wise, but for example one day everyone I met whether a stranger or someone I see everyday was happy and cheerful, helped me with whatever I needed and things generally were pretty swell. Then the next I'd have a drastic change of mood and suddenly everything was a more hostile and cold. Now I'd put it down to my own emotional state and perception of reality if I wanted to be critical but it happened to such a coordinated degree consistently across multiple people, places, events and other variables. Whatever media I read that day or whatever was published in the news would also reflect the emotional change.
While I don't really try to force things anymore the little impression the whole experience left me with was that it's easier (but perhaps not necessarily better in some ways) to guide yourself into the future by your emotional state rather than mental one. It helps planning out and having an idea what you want but it's sure is a lot easier and more effective to know how you want to feel and then just projecting that.

>>19400876
There seems to be a catch in human condition though. Without expectations or at least large emotional investment, which aren't always the same thing, you can't really change reality (or doesn't see a real reason to change it for you, I mean you don't REALLY seem to desire it). The only work around that to me seems to rely on ambiguous emotions rather than specific ideas as a guide since they provide a clear goal (how you will want to feel in the future) without specifying how it comes about. Verbal and rational thought seems to lock down not only the goal but also the path to your goals, not leaving much wriggle room.
>>
>>19400610
What you focus on becomes your timeline.
Believe in world peace? Guess what, you are on the timeline to world peace.
Believe in WWIII? Well, you can guess where that leads.
Every thought, every action, every choice you make leads you down path, on an infinite series of paths.
Choose wisely friend. These next days will be the most important you might ever face.
>>
Yes. If you just go with the flow at the right time and hit all of life's notes, you can jump around, but it's not worth it. The difference in the Earth's is negligible, and frankly they irritate me more than they amuse me. Rarely am I pleased by the so-called changes.
>>
>>19400610
inb4 reddit

reddit.com/r/dimensionaljumping
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.