[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

currently inna woods in Ky, gonna hunt for the motha fuggin goatman.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0165.jpg (25KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0165.jpg
25KB, 300x200px
currently inna woods in Ky, gonna hunt for the motha fuggin goatman. Any pro tips?
>>
>>19400210
do you have a gun?
>>
File: Goodbye old friend.jpg (17KB, 217x325px) Image search: [Google]
Goodbye old friend.jpg
17KB, 217x325px
>>19400210
fuckin shoot it
>>
>>19400214
22 shotgun, and a Smith and Wesson six shot. I browse /k/ of course I have a fire arm
>>
>>19400210
Alone?
>>
>>19400210
Carry a relic of Sigmar.
>>
File: IMG_0166.jpg (1006KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0166.jpg
1006KB, 3264x2448px
>>19400243
Fairly large group actually, ik it's probably not the best idea, but we're gonna head out in a few I will keep updated, currently just chilling at our camp
>>
>>19400260
So what's the plan to fuck it's day up?
>>
>>19400210
Do you have any busty virgins with you?
That might help lure him.
>>
>>19400287
I want it's head on my wall
>>19400297
Few thicc ones with us
>>
any specific way to lure it out??
>>
File: maui 12.png (319KB, 426x399px) Image search: [Google]
maui 12.png
319KB, 426x399px
>>19400303
Nice
>>
>>19400314
I read on a Kentucky backwoodsman forum that in the old days, fresh milk layed out would attract him. I don't know where you would get that out there though.
>>
>>19400303
That's not a plan though
>>19400314
Split up or use the virgins as bait
>>
File: giphy.gif (473KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
473KB, 500x281px
>>19400236
god spead my good man
>>
>>19400335
Thanks for the advice anon
>>19400340
I find it, I kill it. EZ plan
>>
>>19400383
Good plan. Kill it real good then. Be sure to take plenty pictures and videos, and don't forget timestamps.
>>
Pope Lick Monster ?
>>
To keep you all entertained I'll tell about an encounter I had around a year ago.

>doing similar thing
>I think 8 of us
>read a bunch of stuff about goatman around fire
>decide we're inexperienced and don't have the right "supplies" to hunt it
>puss out and goto bed
3 or 4 hours into the night what I do believe to be the goatman himself in the form of one of my friends, opened our tent and grabbed my leg and says "can I sleep with you" both him being present and my spastic movement woke up my 3 tent mates, and we had to yell at him for about 15 minutes to get out as he just stood there and looked at us. We were too shook to do anything because we didn't know much about him. When he left he zipped the door shut and ran away. After we were awake I didn't smell anything but my tent mates were saying the smelt something really like strong I dunno. It was very unusual because it was very out of character for our friend to do something like that, also we asked him about the next day and he knew nothing of it. Another friend maybe an hour after the whole situation deescalated came in our tent FUCKING CRYING saying he saw something outside his tent and he wanted to sleep with us, but we made a rule that we weren't adding any more numbers to our tent for obvious reasons so he just went away crying
>feelsbadman because he was legit later to find out
After that thats really about it

Now we're bag for vengeance
>>
>>19400414
>implying we find it
>>
>>19400474
>Implying I meant only the goatman

Nah dude. Get video for auditory reference if you hear some fuckery going on and both video and photos for location references. And also timestamp to prove you're actually doing shit and not some role-playing faggot.

You're doing what most fucks here wouldn't even attempt. Might as well get as much believable information as possible while you're at it.
>>
Grippos and Al-8, my man.
>>
File: Gaston.png (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Gaston.png
4MB, 1920x1080px
>>19400210
>Get a group of friends or interested people on your target.
>Go to the nearest supermarket.
>Take a cart.
>Put lots of guns, lamps, HD cameras and walkie-talkies (or whatever you can use to communicate if things go wrong) in the cart.
>Pay.
>Prepare your new "toys" for the hunt.
>Wait for the night.
>Go to the woods.
>Record everything.
>Don't allow "let's split up and search for clues.gif"
>Find monster.
>At the Doom's Gate.mp3
>Be careful with friendly fire.
>Rip and tear.
>Take a photo to whatever you left after a lot of gunshots.
>Go back to town/city.
>Place your trophy on the wall (if you have something intact).
>"No one is like Gaston".mp3
>Come back to this thread.
>Share your most recent victory.
>Go to interviews and all that media stuff.
>Be called "fake news" by some people.
>Be called awesome by others.
>See how this thread ends up in "Top 10 4chan threads" made by sites dominated by normies.
>Enjoy your new fame.
>>
Update: currently fucking lost in the woods but have service so far. I've recorded a bit but it's mostly just poorly lit footage of us walking around with verbal timestamp. He should be more active throughout the night. At least we hope
>>
>>19400626
Ayy we have a cooler of al-8
>>
>>19400210
stop having sex with goats and the goatmen won't be a problem
>>
>>19400210
first record sum shit my guy

and legit this sounds crazy but do some screams just have half of you scream and record responses, 3 at a time or 1, me and my friends do that when we camp and we get some spooky shit responses
>>
I'm from KY
I know nothing of Goatman
Enlighten me
>>
>>19400210
Bring a flare gun, It's your 'oh shit nigga, gotta jet' option. Also consider a shotgun with a flashlight mount at the very least
>>
>>19400600
Has there ever been a /x/ monster hunt before? I mean really it couldn't be that hard to round up some brainy folks with some half crazed nutters to run a monster out somewhere in the open
>>
Update: no luck so far and it's starting to rain so we're heading home. Plus, I've got school tomorrow and my mom will go crazy if I stay out too late. Signing off.
>>
>>19402441

There were a few organised by /k/, since a lot of /k/ also browses /x/
>>
>>19402474
>tfw been to Popelick many, many times
>all the spooky shit like screams are dead-up fox howls
>never any hoof-tracks or pictures
>nothing plausible or explainable
>no pictures, just rednecks claiming they saw something and heard a rustling

I've become confident that the Goat Man doesn't exist. Most of the "weird" shit that they talk about is usually misidentified as animals. You'd be surprised by how much people down there don't understand how animals act. To them, a deer might as well be a Goat Man baby or something like that. I'm sorry man, but I think if anything's down there, it's nothing like a goat man. Maybe sasquatch, but the only people who've told e anything about that are legit crazy and lie about everything.

I heard there may be some cult shit, though. I've heard of people hiding under the bridge at night by the road in cloaks, but again -- no evidence.

[spoiler]And it better not be fucking you,
Sam.[/spoiler]
>>
Smother your cock in peanut butter and run through the woods bleating as hard as you can.

Them sumofabitchin goat people will a comearunnin!!!
>>
Phone went dead mid recording, nothing too interesting happened, might do same thing but more prepared next weekend or sometime under same op name. Thanks for the help anons!
>>
I wanted to get me and my niggas on a road trip and stop in Navajo lands and try to fuck Goatman up. A skinwalker would do. Any advice before that nigga catches the hands??
>>
>>19402474
Lol. Another faggot kid roleplaying..
>>
>>19402567
Kek
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.