[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I keep myself from exploring rabbit holes that lead to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

How do I keep myself from exploring rabbit holes that lead to nowhere, how do I keep myself from going off on tangents, how do I separate information form the noise
>>
File: insane.jpg (6KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
insane.jpg
6KB, 276x183px
Don't keep yourself. stay unpredictable and keep acting insane
>>
>>19400163
>How do I keep myself from exploring rabbit holes that lead to nowhere
That's a hard problem. Often times you can't tell that something was a huge waste of time until you're already shit-deep into it.
>how do I keep myself from going off on tangents
You shouldn't need to.
>how do I separate information form the noise
Noise is overly complex. If you read high-level academic papers, they'll read like noise because they are. Until you grasp the language and underlying terms, it's as good as gibberish. You can cut out a lot of the noise by ignoring people who use overly-complex terms as if you're supposed to already know what they mean.
>>
>>19400163
breath
>>
>>19400163
Start trusting your intuitions, while at the same time second-guessing other people and where their information comes from.
If they are quick to reveal fully, take it with a grain of salt.
If they are slow to reveal, or reveal nothing at all until you are "worthy", be even more skeptical.
The Truth is out there, free for all, given freely, available in plain sight. You need merely regain your faculties to think independently and figure out what is real to you.
>>
>>19400163
Get off the internet, for one.
>>
>>19400163

do you even know what you want in life? You seem to be someone who is just coasting/ floating through life with no aim, but you are searching for something, but you dont know what

try figuring out what you want first
>>
bumplerino
>>
>>19400163
go to church
>>
>>19402211
dubs of illumination right here
>>
Concentrate on the question "What do I want?"
Until you know what you truly want everything is a rabbit hole that will consume your energy to become more powerful while giving you nothing inbound return.
>>
>>19400163
Start by growing up you little faggot.
>>
>>19402957
You seem to be a redditfag. Kill yourself.
>>
>>19400163
Are you sure this is the right board for you to be on? Those are strange questions to be asking on /x/.
>>
>>19409626
Are you?
>>
>>19400498
Fuck yourself boyega
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.