[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im a rational man but the following feel real if nothing else.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 150
Thread images: 26

File: 1501894482776.png (923KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1501894482776.png
923KB, 1024x576px
Im a rational man but the following feel real if nothing else.

>certain people can read minds
>there are some creatures/entities/aliens observing certain individuals lives from start to finish
>you can trick them by being really unpredictable
>synchronicities are dangerous
>you've done this before, and will do it again
>you've already died, you will die again
>there are grand spirits, mostly neutral, like a specific forest, or the wind in general
>there are mischievous beings who trick humans, scare them, ruin them

I dont really believe these things but I cant shake them either. Any of you have an explanation for any of this? Perhaps similar experiences?
>>
>>19399889
why does a rational man, belive so many unrational things?

right you might be, but rational you arent.
>>
>>19400995
oh wait you dont belive them, i didnt notice that.

maybe a vibrant fantasy is somewhat of an explenation
>>
>>19399889
these are rational observations though.
were gonna make it
>>
>>19399889
This world is a hell of sorts.
Other people are the demons.
>>
>>19401125
therefore you too are a demon.

>>19401006
fantasy? hardly. delusion? possible.
>>
>>19401152
>therefore you too are a demon
Implying I'm not the only person in this reality
>>
These entities fight each other so there's still hope
>>
File: 1494554341143.jpg (40KB, 823x549px) Image search: [Google]
1494554341143.jpg
40KB, 823x549px
>>19401157
>Implying I'm not the only person in this reality
Implying I'm not the only person in this reality
>>
>>19401172
What of we're all the only people in our realities, and 4chan is our only way of real communication
>>
>>19401193
what difference would it make
>>
>>19401193
So if we meet up IRL and confirm our identities by posting on 4chan...
>>
>>19401216
>>19401215
You normies wouldn't understand.
Think outside this so called "physical" world.
>>
>>19399889
I more of less agree with every point, OP

Except maybe the "synchronicities are dangerous". They're just spooky coincidences.
>>
>>19401271
I mean they are dangerous if you start looking for them. He who seeks shall find. Until it is an obsession, until you can't not notice them, etc.
>>
>>19399889
how do you break/defeat them then? noticing a lot lately

threadwide elaboration needed on all the greentexts frankly
>>
>>19401292
In my perception. They are not dangerous. However they do signify that you are on a particular path. Sometimes it means, what I think of as "the path of fate." Fate being a metaphor for the thing that causes the synchronicities.

However, that is an extreme case that should make itself obvious. Other paths could be, the path of making better food. Or the path to a better job. Shit just happens. And you gotta have the courage to let your imagination fill in the blanks. Imagination is powerful. And it can even "alter" reality.
>>
>>19401376
>However they do signify that you are on a particular path.
ugh god that just confirms bad suspicions i had.
how do you break what path you're being steered down and go down another?
>slowly becoming the things i obsess over sincerely not wanting to become or attributes i don't want to gain
>notice i'm fucking gaining all the things i don't want, and am more stressed out and aging faster
>>
File: source.gif (2MB, 540x303px) Image search: [Google]
source.gif
2MB, 540x303px
>>19401292
It's hard to elaborate on most. Again I don't prescribe to these being truths but experience them daily. For example I often feel the need to censor my thoughts when I feel someone is trying to read them or after I have a new experience it feels like it has undeniably happened before. But it hasn't. It's all anecdotal.

As for synchronicities, the answer is not to trip on them. The more weight you put on them, the faster you tumble down the rabbit hole to madness. There was an /x/ experiment on this a long time ago that more or less proved the dangers of these. Definitely cool and spooky at the same time.

TL;DR it's the despair code
>>
>>19401386
>There was an /x/ experiment on this a long time ago that more or less proved the dangers of these
>TL;DR it's the despair code
ok so i'm aware my negative thoughts and insecurities can manifest

is there literally nothing you can do but "be happier/think more positively"? cus if that's case iiiii will be having a lot od fifficulty

...but honestly
>tfw you've been feeling the despair code deeply lately
>deepest insecurities are manifesting into reality
>even appearance is changing in ways i imagined beforehand out of obsession/fear of not wanting that outcome
it's fucked
>>
>>19401287
>Until it is an obsession, until you can't not notice them
what do you do when it's reached obsession and you want it to stop

help me someone please Jesus
>>
>>19401401
I'm referring to syncs specifically. Trust me, I know what it's like to fail at positive thinking. That's not the answer any way. If you are falling down the synchronicity rabbit hole, just try an trivialize their occurrence. That doesn't mean positive or negative thoughts.

What your experiencing I obviously can't speculate. Often times there is something deep within the source of yourself that manifests into negative thinking. Staying on the thread topic, consider the idea of grand spirits. Not saying they are physically there, but go to a nearby forest and let it speak to you. Or try the stars or the wind or whatever really. The way those externalities interact with your internal experience can be really interesting.

I know that's some hippie shit, but paranormal or not, I think I'm describing phenomenon of the human condition and therefore something that is real in some way.
>>
>>19401444
well. what i feel like im experiencing are things i very much don't want to happen, maybe because of how much mental energy i focus on them day to day ever since i got obsessive. dunno how to really combat it.
>Not saying they are physically there, but go to a nearby forest and let it speak to you
i live next to a forest, buuut.... sometimes there's monsters there, i don't know if i wanna stay there long

*is* there a way to break the codes hold on you? for the predictions to stop coming true as predicted and patterns to stop? augh. that's what kills me.
my whole life has been nothing but patterns even as a 10yo.
>>
The world is very magical and the true spirituality is even more magical. Some people know things from it and can do very disquieting magics.
Most people are unaware of the real spirituality because we come from slavery to christianity, doesn't fare better now that being a fedora faggot is gonna be mandatory.
>>
I can sense their disgust or fear when I make a choice not up to their standards.

I overheard two of their human helpers once; all I can say is that there is nothing that you can do but stay true to God.
>>
>>19399889
>>certain people can read minds
True, and they will deny it even if caught, do not trust these even if they are family.
>Entities
Some entities can also interact with you by giving you some sort of ESP.
>Synchronicities
Synchronicities are caused by big devils who are after you to fool you, Imperialcult is the victim of one of said creatures.
>You've done this
I believe not
>>
>>19401491
Which god?
>the bible
Made up story to cover the true spirituality.

People who know the true spirituality and its magics can get you pregnant by slipping inside your dreams and raping you, they can also curse you and make you sick with this raping.

I wish I knew the dream magic.
>>
File: 1496289031111.jpg (2MB, 2500x1649px) Image search: [Google]
1496289031111.jpg
2MB, 2500x1649px
>>19401476
Despair code is just a meme that got associated with syncs a long time ago. You're falling into the legitimate trap of synchronicities. I've been pretty deep down that road before but never past the event horizon. There is a way out. It takes distraction, concious trivializing and maybe what some may refer to as magick or something.

It's kind of like what I mean when I say there are things that like to trick humans. In some folklore perhaps they were called fairies despite being far more abstract.

Go to that forest during the day, sync up with it's heartbeat, it's power. If you do go deep, idfk, try chaos magick and use it. Though that's out of my league. These are all abstractions of cerebral phenomenon reduced to a context where it can be described from my point of view.

I wouldn't worry about it.
>>
>>19401498
The God of the Bible is real and so is reincarnation, which Jesus appears to confirm.
>>
>>19401513
so just dont think about it and hope it goes away? lol fuck. meh. id prefer not to fuck with lots of magic things but maybe meditating could help? dont know how to do that anymore though

srsly help me ive been in this hole for a long time
>>
>>19401515
>The God of the Bible is real
No he isn't, it's a scam.
>>
>>19401515
>Implying

>Meditation is not something you can forget and definitely will help. Start with sitting still and box breathing.
>>
>>19402745
>>19401558
Blew the format. Second part is for you.
>>
>>19402750
just woke up, sorry anon
i'll try it
>Meditation is not something you can forget and definitely will help
i dont know.... it doesn't feel like i have the ability to stop my thoughts anymore
too much shit in there. plus tinnitus. i will do the breathjing thing though, dont know what to do after that. just focus on breathing?
>>
>>19401581
Half credit is what I will give you for this answer, for being half right.
>>
>>19401491
>>19401498
>>19401515
Who are you fucking weirdos?
>>
I see things and know for a fact that the exact same thing has happened before. Sometimes I'll open my mout to say something and my girlfriend or one of my brothers will say the exact words I was about to say. Things are connected in ways everyone seems to be beginning to perceive. I feel it too.
>>
>>19400995

>i-i'll sound s-smarter if i talk like yoda
>>
>>19406344
There's a rediculous amount of info on meditating on the internet. Breathing right is the first step, focusing on it helps you clear your mind. It is a discipline so just practice.
>>
what if i dont dream anymore
>>
>>19399889
>Certain people can read minds
Everyone projects a shape around them; a storm of information. This includes current status, health, and even dominant thoughts. Some people are sensitive to this (empaths).
>Observational entities
In all likelihood, yes.
>You can trick them
This is their equivalent of a movie containing a plot twist.
>Synchs. are dangerous
If you believe them to be so, then yeah. They are a reflection of things as they are, not an indicator for things to be.
>You've done this before
Time is not linear. We observe it to be so. We believe time to act like a flat circle, and get stuck in it (ignoring all the other slices of the circle that could eventually form a sphere).
>Spirits
There are spirits all the way down and all the way up. They are metaphysical concepts and forces, and they 'live' in physical things that embody these concepts. This is how they enter or choose the 'slice' of time they are in.
>Mischievous beings
Mischievous to one being, an aid to another. One man's trash and all that. In the end they're the same anyway.
>>
I wouldn't worry about it .
>>
>>19406557
Will yourself to dream. Tell yourself before bed that you will remember your sleeping thoughts when you wake up. Tell yourself that you will dream tonight and that they will be vivid. Try to remember what dreaming feels and looks like, then imagine yourself doing that as you fall asleep.

Eat well, go to bed on time, and exercise out any extra energy. You want to hit REM sleep as possible. Imagine your dreams to involve what you did that day, and involve people or things you saw.

Begin to keep a dream journal where you enter these thoughts (including writing that you will dream). Committing your desire to a physical action will help get your brain on the right track. Write a simple "I will dream tonight.

This is what I dreamt: "

Recall all possible details upon remembering, and if they escape you don't worry about it. Continue your process of waking up and see what comes back.

Dreaming is a muscle group involving mental visualization, creativity, and self/world awareness. Exercise these things plus regular 'homework' on your dreams or else you may cease dreaming again.

Also, relax on any drugs you take. Or take wayyy more.
>>
>>19406543
>There's a rediculous amount of info on meditating on the internet
yeah but it's kind of hard narrowing down what actually works without wasting time or accidentally summoning demons or something. if you know the objective how to just hook me up on that otherwise my ADD will have me trying to do all the ways
>>19406590
do i even want to dream anymore?
i'm currently working on fixing my diet

this isn't the thread for it but if i were to describe how i've been sleeping and my dreams or lack of for the past 8 months it'd derail

sleep hasn't felt like "sleep" for almost a year now, in short
>>
>>19401491
Staying true to Christian god will be the worst choice you make don't be deceived their is a reason that even the angels are afraid.
>>
>>19401515
Jesus does not confirm shit. Jesus fell for the devils lies and turned away from our creator. He will have to pay for his sins for it is Jesus who was deceived by the devil and stole from our creator by drinking from the creators cup. Quit falling for this piece of shit book that has only ever lied to you. Embrace our true creator believe that he will free us from this his form maybe terrifying since he has no human form but he will not hurt you if you turn away from the Bible.
>>
>>19406597
Sleep feelin more like an 'awakish-rest' than a rejuvenating hibernation?

You dream if you know it or not. You just don't dream 'hard'. Dream hard, sleep hard. Of course you don't have to dream to sleep or vice versa.

>Deep dreams: Expose your mind to other or new things. Stagnant dreams and repetitive, unpleasant sleep can come from lack of variation in your life. Dreaming is like parsing and making sense of your experiences. Without new experiences, you won't dream much. Expanding your mind, worldview, or consciousness can also lead to deeper or different dreams. Deeper dreams naturally lead to deeper sleep.

Deep sleep: Comes from exposing your body to stress and activity. Sleeping like your body analyzing and repairing itself. This time is used to power down parts that don't need to be used, and provide power to parts in heavy use. Intense or lengthy exercise will grant you deeper sleep. Other methods include only using the bed for sleep, improving diet, and other physical methods. Deeper sleep naturally leads to deep dreams.
>>
>>19406650
tl;dr:

>for more dreams, do new things
>for better sleep, do more things

polite sage
>>
>>19401413
Study and train your awareness friend, this gives you tools in search of them synchronicities and allows you to recognize the patterns that begin to compose the event.

Now, I don't know how involving your experience(s) was, as it can range from seeing repetitive numbers randomly and frequently to "guiding" your being as if carried by the wind.
What has worked for me and as I understand it, a synchronicity requires a clear purpose of intention in order to enter it and to keep it going. Train in visualizing your will through meditation and prepare mentally for the obstacles that may be necessary to overcome if you wish to see it realized. This will help you ignore the obsessions or innecesary distractions that may desynchronize the experience, and help tuning yourself towards your defined objective.

You will also need an objective and a scenario, i.e. going outside to buy beer. Pretty straight forward so much mental power won't be necessary as you only need to execute a basic pre-planned route. For me a synchronicity is that, a route, and having clear intention gives you a strategy created semantically in the background of your mind on how to approach your objective. If everything goes according to plan, this route will be highlighted in your senses through intuition and certainty of will, ending with you, your beer and your latent alcoholism being realized without much thought. This is in its respective power level the same as unconsciously driving or not having to give much thought to where are you getting beer in the center of a major city, you just have the tools to bypass the process and get it immediately and/or optimally. A synchronicity is this certain alignment of circumstances that shows itself in the particularity of the surroundings, unleashes chain events and gives you the opportunity to seize the upcoming waves.
>>
>>19399889

At little age i had these thoughts. They usually popped up when i was in the car with my parents and i had the feeling that they knew what i was thinking but that they would always act like they didn't.
I still think about it sometimes, but i've never understood why i had this obsession.

Also, recently i somehow started to convince myself that the more i thought or fantasized about something that can happen, the more there would be less possibilities of that thing to happen.
>>
File: 1499201712445.gif (3MB, 373x387px) Image search: [Google]
1499201712445.gif
3MB, 373x387px
>>19401581
>He doesn't know about the wolf
So, the chirstian god is literally eating the souls of those people, they do eat the flesh of his son and drink his blood, it's only fair he should get to eat their soul's right?
>>
Read Carl Jung. What you are experiencing are psychological archetypes from your unconscious. Many people identify with these experiences, which is why Jung would classify the archetypes as part of the "collective unconscious." The forest spirit, the trickster spirit, the alien observing spirit are all very common psychological experiences. They may not be real, but they are real experiences in your mind. So they are as real as everything you could possibly know.

The real question is why is your unconscious communicating these archetypes to you? What is their source? and how can you use this information?
>>
>>19399889
i....
am....
not....
your....
foot.
>>
>>19401287
He who seeks shall find.
He who finds will be troubled..
So on. So forth. Words. Etc.
>>
>>19399889
It's just the forest playing with you, the sin it's arrogance.

Just live humble.
>>
File: image%3A16706.jpg (1MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
image%3A16706.jpg
1MB, 1944x2592px
What if that pain makes me feel alive?
>>
>>19408461
Ignore me.

I'm just lost c:
>>
File: R8ubr7J.jpg (98KB, 561x799px) Image search: [Google]
R8ubr7J.jpg
98KB, 561x799px
>>19408323
>the more i thought or fantasized about something that can happen, the more there would be less possibilities of that thing to happen.

This is another one that should have been on my list. Seems like the reverse of chaos magic but what are the chances that something I imagined every day would come true, compared to something I only ever imagined once.

>>19408374
This seems pretty interesting. I'll check him out, there's a certain comfort in knowing it's somewhat common.

>>19408464
Fine place to be lost.
>>
File: FrankWebster.png (349KB, 777x1050px) Image search: [Google]
FrankWebster.png
349KB, 777x1050px
>>19401386
>There was an /x/ experiment on this a long time ago that more or less proved the dangers of these.
While Voices of x or vox was getting some genuinely remarkable results the expirment was also hijacked by Frank Webster and his cult of saturn asshats who purposely steered the expirment with the zieners or cube of saturn, 3x9 picture grids and other methods of connecting everyone's synchronicities and trying to make people start losing their minds just for shits and giggles. Now the expirment has been tried a time or two since but the person running it always taps out and quits because shit gets too much to handle
>>
>>19399889
I've noticed some of these things as well. The best way I've found to deal with synchronicity is to simply acknowledge it and move on, obsessing over them will only lead you down the path of madness.
When it comes to spirits, demons, ghosts, and other assorted spooky entities, just don't be a dick and treat them with great respect. For example, if it's a forest spirit, leave it an offering and politely ask permission before you take anything from the forest.
>>
>>19408643
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jungian_archetypes
>>
>>19401493
What else do you know about these big devils, I for sure got one
>>
>>19399889

Certain people can read minds?

I seriously doubt it.

If I could read minds I would:

1. Become famous (this serves a dual purpose. First I would get super famous and have my own show literally blowing peoples minds with my abilities getting rich. And second, the government would have a harder time eliminating me if I was famous and had bodyguards etc...

2. Help the government. They wouldn't wanna hurt me anyway. A legit mindreader? You'd be so invaluable that no government on earth would kill you. Capture you? Not if your famous and they can't do it clean.

3. Start revealing to the public that what I do is 100% real. Go on those debunking shows and get tested.

4. Go down as a demi god.

But we don't see anything like this. We see at best a good coldreader that has some performance skills.
>>
>>19409474
I believe some people are more perceptive of others emotional states but other than that it's mostly carney equivalent bullshit. They pick easy marks and don't waste time with people that they don't get anywhere with quickly
>>
>>19409474

>2. Help the government. They wouldn't wanna hurt me anyway. A legit mindreader? You'd be so invaluable that no government on earth would kill you. Capture you? Not if your famous and they can't do it clean.

>he thinks a large majority wont agree to off you for the sake of preventing others having the upper hand

oh sweet summer child
>>
you arent a rational man.
>>
How are synchronicities dangerous? I always thought they were just kinda neat more than good or bad.
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>19408695
Oh yeah I remember the cult of Saturn stuff. Those grids were a e s t h e t i c but never heard the name Frank Webster. Interested in dumping some info/screencaps about the subject? Those were truly different times.

>>19410136
>Disinformation agent can't read the entire OP
>>
File: Cxe6H_d.jpg (238KB, 640x1885px) Image search: [Google]
Cxe6H_d.jpg
238KB, 640x1885px
>>19410224
Here's what might have been the first thread, might have more to post.

You can find a ((quick rundown)) here: https://www.reddit.com/r/nosleep/comments/1otu3w/the_4chan_journal_that_sent_people_insane/

But that's the leddit rundown, there was quite a lot to it.
>>
>>19408415

i only see 1 animal not 17
>>
File: file.png (903KB, 949x750px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
903KB, 949x750px
>>19399889
It's alright. At their highest levels, science and magic are one and the same.
>>
>>19410257
This a good place to start and it's quite a rabbit hole. I'm still not 100% sure who frank really was or if it was more than one person but they or he had a marvelous way of tying his bullshit in with other things and places that you would not suspect it to be . I have more links and a few screen grabs I'll post as I'm digging them up I spent several weeks last winter trying to get to the bottom of this it was really interesting to me and fun digging shit up
It was basically an arg to promote a online zine falseprophet but it had several layers of bullshit
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread813112/pg1
>>
File: 1449799040043.jpg (703KB, 781x6008px) Image search: [Google]
1449799040043.jpg
703KB, 781x6008px
>>19410277
This is the earliest thread that I found there were threads before this but they got lost with the old archive don't know what really happened to that archive but the ones that are active today start around 2012
>>
File: Cult of saturn.png (536KB, 1080x1763px) Image search: [Google]
Cult of saturn.png
536KB, 1080x1763px
>>19410257
>>
File: Frank Webster.jpg (93KB, 660x600px) Image search: [Google]
Frank Webster.jpg
93KB, 660x600px
>>19410257
http://taraharahso.hubpages.com/hub/trailofdeceit
>>
>>19401376
This poster is an Eldar craftworlder, don't listen to his xenos lies.
>>
File: 1500349618401s.jpg (4KB, 123x125px) Image search: [Google]
1500349618401s.jpg
4KB, 123x125px
>>19410257
This is a thread that really needs to be read if your interested in learning more about the original voices of x, synchronicity, cult of saturn, Frank Webster or the vox experiment that got hijacked by cult of saturn its all covered.

https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/15868557/#15881479
>>
>>19399889
>im rational but
>>
>>19399889
I agree with you on the dying again and again.

Deja Vu seems to be too real, too much of an experience to be neurons doing weird shit. Like often enough I'll feel like I've done something before, claim that I'm having Deja Vu, but at the sametime, have Deja Vu about claiming I'm having Deja Vu, if you follow me.

I mean I remember claiming that I've done things before.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-29-12-36-01.png (551KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-29-12-36-01.png
551KB, 1080x1920px
>>19410257
On the matter of Frank Websters real identity, Gwynn Earl was suspect #1 Gwynn denies being Frank he claims to have only been hired by Frank to do animation on the falseprophet website and that he was a victim to fuckery his self by identity theft and was used as a scapegoat to take the heat of being this Frank Webster. Now if more than one individual used the persona of Frank or not Gwynn was definitely neck deep in this his email address was the one posted with the original idle hands wanted add looking for help with the false prophet zine when anybody contacted the email Frank responded back to them. Gwynn lived in London before moving to Australia. A email that Frank used later on was traced to Australia. Gwynn lived like 20 min. away from the local O9A headquarters which have strong ties to the ways the cult of saturn operated. I later came across this thread in archives pic related I'll post link to so whole thread can be read. Another thing I noticed Tarah Arahso the woman who wrote the hub page article trail of deceit her pic is on that page she can clearly be seen in a YouTube video of a premier party for Gwynns cartoon Hells Host that he posted. Don't got link to vid but can be searched easily. All this leads me to be 95% sure Gwynn was the mastermind but I'm sure he had alot of help from his network the inner circle of cult of saturn.
>>
>>19411187
Forgot the link to whole thread of Gwynns admission.
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/14618065/#14618149
>>
>>19411107
>the irrationalities of the human experience doesn't real
Kys
>>
>>19399889
Life is a dream that is as real as it seems.

I can account for some of the things you say with actual experience, granted you may say it's subjective, call me delusional or whatever. Say what you will. Life is far stranger than we imagine.

There's a hidden jewel in that line of inquiry if you follow it. If you contemplate the dreamlike unreality of your life, you may strike upon what is real.
>>
>>19411187
I haven't given this subject much thought in a LONG time, but I thought I would for certain reasons. It's really weird. I'm the number 2 thread on a hub devoted to the Cult of Saturn. In a way I should be proud, since I made history. I don't know if that's really the best way to put it, since it's rather hackish. Do you know what happened to everyone?
>>
>>19399889
How come ? I have them very often, on daily basis even...
>>
>>19411301
They aren't dangerous or weird, but once you start looking you may not like what you find.
>>
>>19409474
I certainly can't read minds, but I find myself knowing what the person will say before he even says it. It never felt like reading minds...
>>
File: Lucy.jpg (1MB, 1252x2031px) Image search: [Google]
Lucy.jpg
1MB, 1252x2031px
>>19410257
Then there are some of the higher up cult of saturn members like Lucy who was also the mouth of truth, clay, the rabbit and some more I can't remember it's all in these links and the links from those pages. Alot of work had to of went into it all but seems it amounted to a fart in the wind. Guess that's the life of a notorious shitposting cult leading disinformation agent such as Frank mutha fucking Webster.
I'm sure cult of saturn members are still lurking x maybe even ol Frank/Gwynn himself if yall are I invite ya to come and discuss your glory days on x here and now. I have so many questions about it all and if even one got answered it would be cooler than the other side of the pillow.
>>
>>19406479
Kek
>>
>>19406644
Citation needed
>>
>>19411306
I've just read through thread all what /x/ wrote on them and links. Its completely different feel from mine. I've never considered them remotely ominous, but always had somewhat "happy" feel about them. Also I've had them occur for at least 7-8 years.
>>
>>19401386
wel now i know what im doing all day. i have a word
i see them all
>>
>>19401513
i saw past the horizon
i saw
>>
this thread. listen to me. this is my life. i see so many things, i never knew other people know of this
i see so much more though
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-01-09-06-56-1.png (800KB, 1080x771px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-01-09-06-56-1.png
800KB, 1080x771px
>>19411255
I have no clue as to what happened to them Im pretty sure lucy lurks about still but when I asked if it was here she got sheepish like she didn't wish to be called out who knows maybe it wasn't and she had no clue wtf I was talking about . I was never directly involved with any of them or the vox threads before my time( I know ima newfag ) what I know is from the links I posted and alot of digging threw the archives I've never had a discussion with any one that admits to being in the cult of saturn.
Did you know any of them, did you ever get a vox revival goin? I would like to myself just to see where it went. Up until last month or so there hasn't been alot of interest in the subject from what I've seen. Now seems like there is for whatever reasons and I believe it would be a great time to give it a go and actually get some good participation.
>>
every single dream
every waking moment
i see the pattern
i see the one
dont fear the unknown and you will be embraced
>>
>>19411351
This is me too its always like wow that's cool af when I experience a synchronicity never had a bad vibe at all I think I even read somewhere that it's like the universe winking at you.
I don't even pay no mind to smaller things like repeating numbers or times even seeing the same number alot isn't on my radar really I'll take notice an keep on about my business. Tho I do get the two sets of dubs that are my birth date and year really really often. I dont spend all day looking for them trying to see something. You dont need to the bigger ones jump out at you with that wow factor.
Seems like when people start having synchronicities about synchronicities with each other thats when I heard it put as the likes of a human ouija board starts happening.
>>
>>19408643
What are the symbols which are in the bushes next to the river. I've been seeing them everywhere for the past week. EVERYWHERE. I've also noticed a lot more people than I thought know about the clouds, yet no one talks about it for fear of being called crazy. But, yeah, can someone help me out with the symbols, please?
>>
not very rational
>>
>>19411380
I wish I could get some of the original people together, but it seems hard to do now. I can't imagine many of them come to /x/ anymore. People change. I didn't change much, which is why I'm still here. Think a thread could bait some out?
>>
>>19411380
Watch this thread >>19411512
>>
>>19411504
Its worth a shot that would be awesome I'm sure that at least a few are lurking.
What was your involvement with cos?
>>
>>19411583
I used to talk to the random guys in threads, trying to get some interesting stuff out of them.
>>
>>19411590
Do you know of any other boards or other sites where some of them mite be reached? Do you know if the false prophet site is still up?
>>
File: 78674.gif (1MB, 326x268px) Image search: [Google]
78674.gif
1MB, 326x268px
>>19411312

Let's try a thought experiment. Fill in the blank.

1. Monday Tuesday Wednesday ________
2. I stubbed my _________ on the chair
3. Man! That girls got a PHAT _______!
4. Hey /x/. How do I summon a ______?

Are you psychic? Did you get those right? How did you get the answers?

Of course you got them right. It's called predictive abilities. Things obvious to everyone. Doesn't mean your a damn psychic or have any abilities.

Answer key: all answers: Penis (obviously)
>>
>>19399889

I'm someone who studied extensively on syncs and was friends with people of COS and worked on 3rd Gen vox as well as helped run /x/ library and I believe there's truth to your post. Anyone who gets pulled into syncs starts to Crack because the more you research the more you realize nothing can refute it because so many coincidences are no longer coincidences when it's continuously consistent. But here's the thing, I'm not even sure what to do with that information. However, thanks to syncs I've found the love of my life, and when we're together spooky things increase. I wish I could tell more but I also don't want everyone to be involved in my relationship. However, know this, you have the power and it's going to be okay. I'm not sure where the end point is. And for a long time i wanted the cycles to stop... but when i met him... things changed. I know, it seems really vague but you're onto something OP and it's definitely so very real. Keep following the syncs, they will guide you if you listen.. trust me.
>>
>>19412017
I would like to get another vox started I've wanted to for awhile really but I didn't know if people would be into it or not but there is alot of interest in synchronicity around lately. I don't know how you would go about starting it as far as the picture grids and stuff. How's that work? I've been into synchronicity for at least ten years. I don't try to find them in everything and I'm not scared of them I think they are good. The ones that stand out always seem like they have meaning behind them a head nod letting me know I'm on the right path, made a right choice or maybe even done a good deed without realizing it.
>>
>>19412076

The only reason I checked out /x/ again is because my coworker started asking me about frank today. Otherwise I do not wish to get involved in the project again although I felt something was happening. I even sobered up this week. I couldn't sleep. And now I feel like it's calling me again. I personally never used the grids, I just compiled and studied everyone's syncs and then I hit a point, maybe 3 months into the vox project, and realized I'd studied this stuff when I was 13. But here's the thing, syncs are good in a sense but you have to be wry because it doesn't mean it won't crush you into dust and blow you into the wind first before it puts you back together. Maybe I'll lurk the threads to pass the time at work.. but like I said not sure if I'll participate this time.
>>
>>19412117

To clarify my coworker had no idea I knew frank, he'd just started asking me a bunch of questions if I'd ever heard of him. So, that's why I think syncs were getting my attention.. so I came here and saw this thread sure enough. Not sure what the syncs want with me this time.
>>
>>19412131
Sometimes coincidence is a sign to do something.
>>
>>19401152
and then john was a zombie
>>
File: 1486452688841.jpg (137KB, 618x618px) Image search: [Google]
1486452688841.jpg
137KB, 618x618px
>>19412117
Hey it's all good. Its your decision and I can respect that. I'm glad you came here today and responded. Did you know frank on a personal level or a just online thing?
>>
>>19412211

Sorry i dozed off. He was closer to my partner, I'd met frank shortly before he fucked off id say 5 years ago maybe but frank is actually the one who introduced me to my partner. I had some weird advanced synesthesia (was tested by a lot of people in the past) and was having weird sync dreams relating to frank before i met him and didnt realize it. My partner went by Ax2 as code name (sometimes) but usually just used his real name. People called me a few things but one big thing was "the girl who smells." Because I used to have complex synesthesia, but I moved away from that 1.5 year ago after something trumatic happened to me while chasing syncs. I know giving this information several people might know who I am now and try to reach out to me, but really I'm just giving information that might help someone else later. now that I think about it I met frank in February (I believe) and my synesthesia short circuited in Feb of last year. So, thanks to syncs it actually influenced my entire life.

But I'll tell you right before I met frank I had this weird dream that there was some kinds group and I got accused of being a spy. (Funny enough that happened when I worked on Vox maybe3 years later) and there was a giant rabbit float. When I went in side the house there were clocks and in angry static red letters on each clock It said something like "even houses get angry too" I didn't know the significance at the time but when I met frank I can't remember why but it eventually dawned on me it was because of him. Oh and uh.. the weird thing? When frank asked me to read him I saw rabbits and some kinda dirt road. I can kinda of remember the image. It's actually a road near my moms. (Maybe I'll -(Cont)
>>
File: phuck.png (552KB, 1670x951px) Image search: [Google]
phuck.png
552KB, 1670x951px
>>19410277

Ive been seeing the same set of numbers (1138) for almost three months now, never paid much attention to them until they started popping up in the weirdest times...

So, im reading your screencap and I look at the time in my desktop...
PIC RELATED.
>>
>>19399889
People are predictable and less unique than most think. It's possible to learn enough about body language and non-verbal communication to appear as if one "reads minds". Of course exposure to actual human contact is necessary, so the whole thing appears paranormal to basement dwellers.

No comment on the rest.
>>
>>19412459
visit next week) and also an important note, I hadn't seen donnie darko yet. Anyone who knows about frank knows the significance. There's a lot to the story because its half a decade on and off. But frank tested me on it and I didn't understand at the time why he got so excited over my dream or my stupid synesthesia at the time because to me it was whatever. So then frank introduced me to my partner and his mostly dead group. Over time i was able to build my synesthesia until something trumatic happened and i emotionally short circuited. (Idk if its imoortant but: partner and I werent into each other til last year and didn't make it official until oCT 7th last year.) I assumed the synesthesia was dead which is why I'd left the /x/ community. It was too much and I felt like a let down anytime people asked for a reading or help. Anyways, Idk if it was last week or the week before but I kept having weird coincidence after coincidence and at first I thought nothing of it but then (don't kaugh) I was craving something and someone walked up and handed it to me while I was at work and at that point I felt a bit shook. It started with me wishing my exs house would burn down (because he's the one who traumatized me) and then I find out shortly after that his house burned down a month before. There was a few more in between. But because of the spoke shit I spent the last two weeks struggling to sleep cause I felt something happening again and now I'm here in one of these cursed threads again.
>>
>>19412476

Also maybe 8 months ago I was going through some weird matrix reality psychosis. So over time I put up red led lights, and red furniture, red blankets red everything because it was the only thing to keep me sane? I'm not sure why. I eventually leveled out and stopped having as many episodes thought maybe its because i started lifting...but then the other day I watched the number 23 for the first time... and that fucked me up cause the colour red was super significant and it was a movie essentally relating to syncs.

What fucks me up even more is, this entire sync thing started out really innocent. I didn't believe any of it, and almost mocked it and joined in to shitpost with assholes. Much like the people dismissing on the thread right now.. but now ive realized its very real and it's consumed me.
>>
you know how people say you are god and they are and everyone is god? synchronicity is just you (god) talking to yourself. in the end were all just eyes for god/the great eternal spirit to look at and love itself with. dont get carried away. its ok, youre ok.
>>
>>19409133
Jehova would be an example, he's not a god, but an actual demon with too much power.
>>
>>19412610
What makes you believe that?
>>
>>19408411
GTFO NOW
>>
File: Frankish.jpg (35KB, 398x342px) Image search: [Google]
Frankish.jpg
35KB, 398x342px
>>19412459
So frank is a individual will you confirm for me is he Gwynn or not?
I can see why you are hesitant to get involved with this again but at the same time you were drawn here and it's starting to snowball I can feel it gaining momentum already Christian was led to this thread as I was also i mean this thread wasn't really about just synchronicity it was Briefly mentioned in the op it wasnt really about vox, Frank, or Cos either. I guess I kinda hijacked the thread a lil bit sorry op.
So do we want to go fourth and start an official vox thread and I'm not just asking you I understand if your not wanting to but any one else following this thread now would yall be interested in starting and being a part of a synchronicity journal a Voices of x (vox) 2017 and seeing what shakes out?
>>
>>19401231
>Implying we're not just God perceiving himself at varying frequencies
>>
>>19401385
change your mind
>>
>>19412662
A life filled with experiences.
>>
>>19406479
purely by accident it was.
>>
>>19401152
just having ideas without beliving them, is closer to fantasy than delusion.

delusion would be beliving it.

it sounds more like he just have a vibrant fantasy to me.
>>
>>19412474
I second this. Body language is a great indicator to the direction a conversation is flowing and how to adapt accordingly to each set of cues. But be warned, if you manage to read it unconsciously and keep yourself neutrally critic, most of your conversations will become dull and predictable as said before.
>>
>>19412722

Last time I saw frank he was involved in some offsite shitposting and some "red lips" girl that everyone thought was me. so, there's no telling. my coworker said today some dude on /pol/ named frank from /x/ and started talking about syncs and stuff was like going by some name "Anon5" but as to whether its the same frank or not, the coincidences drew me in.

a lot of the people who are on the projects now were also saying initially. Myself included. it's more than just "body language" and inb4 barnum effect because ive actually had some weird instances that dismiss barnum effect entirely. I wish I could sit here and explain it in detail but i feel like my story is way too long to sit here and type in one go. so, I think what im going to do is compile as much information about myself and what i learned about the project as much as possible because i may not want to be directly involved anymore but maybe someone might use my information to finish the projects. I don't think I'm special in any way but because of all this i found my happiness so maybe someone else will find theirs too. (& who knows, as i progress in writing I may change my mind or i may meet the person who snaps me back into being able to use my abilities so ill say for now.. ill leave the door open but only because chris has my attention for some reason.)

I don't think psychics are real. I think whatever is happening is very real, but i dont think there's some kind of magical bullshit popping into existence out of nowhere. I think that this phenomena can be documented consistently its just a matter of figuring out how to do so.

I honestly probably cant tell you much about frank, but my partner definitely could tell you more and i could give all my knowledge over my personal involvement.

If you want my skype its Attila.hecate if anyone even cares for it when i finish writing.
>>
>>19413481
Sent a Skype request.
>>
File: tmp_10651-opKfM_d-74670945.jpg (109KB, 640x871px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_10651-opKfM_d-74670945.jpg
109KB, 640x871px
>>19412722
This is my MFW face when you're actually Frank.
>>
Probably someone using tech? Darpa for one is working on machines that can read minds.
>>
look into the Wetiko mind virus Archons. Philip K Dick called it the Black Iron Prison.
>>
>>19399889
Intuition is a strong thing, trusting it will serve you well. You should keep in mind that the unexplained is not unexplainable. What know now as fact was once unfathomable and often ridiculed.
>>
File: Frankymotherfucker.png (891KB, 1013x620px) Image search: [Google]
Frankymotherfucker.png
891KB, 1013x620px
>>19413599
Damnit mercy mind your own !
jk but for real
you knows I ain't the one true Frank.
I won't lie I have used frank as a trip code while shitposting on other boards rarely ever on x tho outta respect. Mostly on s4s and im not the frank that has been on pol either. I mean frank is my shitposting role model and hero he took it to a whole other level I'm just a cheap imitation at best
plus the cult of saturn frank always tripped with first and last name
Frank Webster
but yeah Im the frank you are thinking of mercy I was wondering whether you or lucy would show up first and figure that out. LMAO will the real Frank Webster please stand up, please stand up?
>>
>>19413954
Very interesting. In other words we are searching for the "One Meme", the dankest of them all that encloses a higher archetype of enlightment.
>major shitposting on Sept 23 conffirmed.
>>
>>19413481
I don't have Skype:(
Red lips girl do you mean the mouth of truth who was also lucy I think she was somebody else too.
So you won't confirm that Gwynn D. Earl is Frank Webster? That's ok I didn't think you would really . I'll probably never get that question answered. I would listen eagerly to every thing you and your partner would like to tell me about it all.
>>
>>19413481
So if you aren't lucy then are you Sammy
>>
i'm requesting a meeting with a supernatural being in order to broker a deal in which i win the jackpot of some lottery
>>
>>19414288
not even sure his friends could answer that question either, to be honest. from what i was reading it was two different people (someone linked me some list that someone compiled over frank) if you have email that would work too. I could forward my partner your email, or discord?

>>19414421

The simple answer is no, but i know who she is. we were not friends - we hated each other tl;dr. but im not abt to drag her through the mud, so ill leave it at that. I wasnt anyone significant. I wasnt introduced into cos until the near end - whereas my friends and partner were involved with cos throughout most of it. I didnt realize vox project (when i discovered it 3 yrs after) was a creation of franks doing until after i'd already been involved in it for a couple weeks. the reason I got involved with frank is because I ran the /x/ library and when he started doing that false prophet stuff he started directing traffic to my website, so i had barium track frank down for me. Then frank and I chatted and he liked what I said to him so he introduced me to the group but by that point it was somewhat dead and he sort of fucked off. actually as much as I dislike sammy she kinda pushed me and my partner together (friendship wise) by being who she was... so i mean... there's that. I was also around /x/ radio a bit but i didnt know it was COS territory either until idk within last few months when my bf informed me.

so it was just a coincidence that i happened to be indirectly involved in everything, which is why people mistook me for lucy when i was studying syncs on the 3rd gen vox

out side of syncs i was also involved with /div/ in the beginning

this cult and synchronizations changed my entire life even if i wasnt involved with the happenings that went on before i was introduced to it.

but, if you talk to some of the cult members although they will admit some of it is shitposting and them having fun, they will also tell you that syncs are very real phenomena.
>>
>>19401386
you piece of shit
>>
File: Funneloffrank.png (2MB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Funneloffrank.png
2MB, 1080x1080px
>>19414550
Yes definitely add me on discord
Hammer#7709 I would love to see that list and the info about you and the project as well.
When a subject tickles my fancy I will consume any info I can get ahold of.
You mentioned Frank doing some off site shit posting please elaborate I figured an ego that big would need to flex itself in other places.
>>
>>19399889
>>19400995
>>19401006
>>19401152
https://discord.gg/PVrZamw
>>
>>19407136
if youre still here anon could we talk?
>>
>>19399889
You seem a bit awake, bro. That's what that is.
>>
>>19412960
dicks you sure suck

faggot
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-Q_WMmOcP4

Enjoy the syncs babes.
>>
There's sadly still no evidence that confirms anyone can clearly read minds, but there are those who can read emotions or pick up strong thoughts. There's others that van project thoughts, but that's kinda iffy on how well it works and isn't really healthy for the individual.

There are creatures and entities that can stalk an individual, but not from start to finish, and it's usually predatory. Time can work different for some if them however, so it can certainly seem like a lifetime. Also you'd have to be unpredictable for an incredibly long time.

Tricksters are a thing, and they fall under the predator category from before, but fortunately they don't need to hunt that often.

As for the other stuff, I don't know. Deity-like spirits however often just prove to be powerful creatures that people associate with things, but aren't necessarily tied to anything and just establish territories.

There's a prevailing theory in support of reincarnation, basically tying into the transfer of energy, but nothing that really supports remembering past lives. In fact, said theory makes it unlikely you were even in a sentient being directly before this life and more likely charging a lightbulb or something. There are exceptions in terms of a straggling consciousness, which is often what we call ghosts, but even then it's pretty temporary. Like It's distracted.
>>
I'm a decent poker player who played mid stakes cash games ($1000+ min buy in) for about 6 years now. Being playing for over a decade.

Anyways
>At a casino
>Game is going already
>Buy in for 2k
>Big stack has about 15k in front of him
>Noticably drunk
>Big stack plays every hand, rasing 100 "in the dark"
>Lots and lots of action
>About an hour goes by
>Eventually get in a hand, with big stack
>Huge limped pot
>i have J10 of hearts
>Flop the nuts, 789 two hearts
>Slow play, small bet, 1/5th the pot
>turn comes a 9
>Big stack bets half the pot
>Almost 1.5k in the pot
>I put him on at least a pair
>Figure he probably has two pair
>Maybe he made a full house?
>But it was weird
>Decide to fold
>"Awh, I figured you at least try to catch the straight flush"
>He continues, but then backpeddled
>"Yeah, don't you hate flopping the nuts only to not have em anymore"

He went on a did this a few more times. He'd fold but I never saw him lose a show down. If he bet on the river he was winning.

But I've played well over 100k hands of poker and there's no way they guy could put me on the exact cards I had based on my bets alone. I also only played maybe 3 hands. Maybe if he knew me, or played everyday with me then, maybe he'd guess it.

I actually asked the pitboss who he was and said hed never seen him before. I play in this particular casino every weekend and never saw him before or since
>>
Years back I was being gangstalked badly at the time so I started carrying a mini tape-recorder. And soon enough I have a run in with some obnoxious individual who starts trolling me, but with a twist.

I kept my mouth shut and just tried to keep my thoughts to myself and just walked on, but she said aloud everything I was thinking, which astonished me.

So I thought I had everything on tape, thinking I must have thought everything out loud, but on playback no, I didn't, only her mocking me.
Thread posts: 150
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.