[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Last night my dog, who died on my last birthday in july, visited

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1412713615816.png (128KB, 579x523px) Image search: [Google]
1412713615816.png
128KB, 579x523px
Last night my dog, who died on my last birthday in july, visited me. I was sleeping, when I felt something right next to me. It was like I was in a trance like state and startet to pet and scratch her back for a very long time. After that I woke up in shock to see if she really was there. Is there a way to feel her more often next to me?
>>
I'm sorry for your loss anon.
I don't have an answer for you but i hope someone can help you.
What a good dog though, coming back for more scratches :)
>>
I think your dog visited you to let you know that she is ok and to give you some closure or something like that.

About a week after my dog died she visited me also. I was going up my stairs and I saw her at the top of the steps looking perky and happy and she was wagging her tail. I only saw her for a moment but she appeared to be surrounded by a golden glowing light. I believe she was letting me know she is ok in the afterlife and just visiting one last time before she moves on to the next life.
>>
OP! haha that is so cute and amazing! <3
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.