[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does Hell exist? If it does, will you go there for merely seeking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: hellfire-1000x480.jpg (100KB, 1000x480px) Image search: [Google]
hellfire-1000x480.jpg
100KB, 1000x480px
Does Hell exist? If it does, will you go there for merely seeking the truth? Will even a slight deviation from the Christian path damn you to eternal suffering?
>>
>>19399055
Yes, believe get burned
>>
>>19399055
>If it does, will you go there for merely seeking the truth?
no, the only and i mean only unforgivable sin is not accepting Yeshua as our lord and savior.
you could be the single kindest and greatest person o this planet but will still find yourself in hell if you do not accept Yeshua
>>
>>19399078
what if you accept Yeshua but are heavily involved with the occult?
>>
>>19399093
By Occult what do you mean? if you cast harm against people using Magick, then you are disobeying god, only use Magick to help others when the time is dire, only use it to protect yourself from evil.
>>
>>19399157
I've heard that dabbling in any kind of magick, no matter how well intentioned it is, is sin and will damn you to Hell. Even things like using sigils for protection or meditating with healing crystals
>>
>>19399078
Doesn't sound like a very kind god

>Notice me senpai
>Or you'll go to hell for eternity

God is best Tsundere.
>>
>>19399055
>If it does, will you go there for merely seeking the truth?
Yes. God hates know-it-alls.
>>
>>19399055
does hell exist ?

dunno, probably but i do think that hell is like fucked up place or a place where your deepest fear lies within.

if does will you go there for merely seeking the truth?

no that shit doesnt generate money, im broke as fuck so if someone will pay me for a million dollar i will do it.

will even a slight deviation from the christian path damn you to eternal suffering?

what?
>>
>>19399055
the creator knows when you are serious. weather it be into the occult or christianity.
>>
>>19399055
Yes it exists and you only go there if you believe in a Heaven and Hell
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.