[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I seek to find a theistic satanish community. Here are my beliefs:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 01B.jpg (25KB, 690x388px) Image search: [Google]
01B.jpg
25KB, 690x388px
I seek to find a theistic satanish community. Here are my beliefs:
Jehova is the devil, Jesus Christ is the son of the devil.
God is the Dragon mentioned in the apocalypse.
My reasoning for this is that the serpent endorsed actual morality by giving humans the fruit of knowledge between good and evil, whereas Jehova was a deceiver that wanted to dictate false morals that don't agree with the internal moral compass of humans.

Know any good community with a similar or the same belief?
>>
>>19397881
Satanists lie and say they believe Yahweh to be yhe antagonist but they're really evil and decieving you, don't fsll into it, they'll rule you through fear when you want to get out, they have the most powerful people in society on their side and in their pocket, local, state, national, and international level.
>>
>>19397894
I honestly believe what I believe out of divine union and lots of experiences good and bad with several paths of life and experiments. You will not make me worship your devil on a stick.
>>
>>19397881
Wait, you're a satanist fighting against the Devil?
What is going on here?
>>
What do you need the community for?
>>
>>19397922
Not exactly, you see, the being called Satan would actually not be the devil.

>>19397923
To mingle with like minded individuals.
>>
>>19397929
What do you hope to gain from mingling with like minded individuals?
>>
>>19397929
>the being called Satan would actually not be the devil
I am genuinely curious what you think the difference is.
>>
>>19397942
I have explained what I believe already, there's no possible confusion.
>>
You are Choosing to side with Enlil instead of Marduk.

So you are looking for JOS.

But if you are a real Rebel you should revolt from all the Archons.

Dont turn to the Lords Enemy.
>>
>>19397945
Satan and the Devil are both used synonymously as the representation of absolute evil. So you have a "good" evil person fighting against a "bad" evil person? Where does love fit into your equation?
>>
>>19397954
b-but love is all we need to win
>strait Sailor moon status
>the power of our superior hugging technique will win this war forsure.
>>
Salam, I'm the actual devil, why do you only meet me half way? If you know that Jesus was the real Antichrist and that the great red dragon is myself, why do you still have fear/guilt/shame? If you know the truth behind the lies I have shaped our existence around then you should be at peace with the rest of our family, after all we never forget our family members.
>>
>>19397978
You didn't answer the question. Oh well. Goodbye.
>>
>>19397978
Is love really all you need? What about competition? If someone is receiving more love than you, don't you want to compete to receive more love? Are you really that comfortable with the amount of love that you have that you will throw away anything else that brings you more love? What about victory, success and completion of a task? Do you know why they call me glad of war, it due to love growing stronger after the fighting.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.