[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can somebody give me proof that reincarnation isn't real

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 2

Can somebody give me proof that reincarnation isn't real so I can finally kill myself.
I really want to die asap, but being reborn and having to grow up again in this slaughterhouse would be even worse than continuing this life.
>>
>>19396984
If reincarnation was true your consciousness would end (and another one would start but that person wouldn't be you anymore). Your consciousness won't likely end at death because some people are way too lucky in life to have a bad end.
>>
>>19396984
SORRY IT IS REAL OP SO DO NOT BOTHER
https://youtu.be/e1Um-NftfAk

ALSO THIS IS WHY YOU ARE SO STRESSED OUT RIGHT NOW
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ura_vo8KHA&t=172s
>>
>>19396984
Yeah and statistically you are super likely to be reborn as a pajeet or shortround, or a jungle monkey
>>
>>19396984
Anon, Your ridiculously shallow thread just cured me of my depression.

Get some help.
>>
>>19396984
If reincarnation is real and there is no other choice. I wonder if you focus on a particular time, in the future or past and a specific place right before death if you go there then. For example if you focus on being born into a rich family, you will.
>>
Reincarnation is stupid. What does it even mean if you don't remember anything from your previous lives?
>>
>>19397105
>What does it even mean if you don't remember anything from your previous lives?
If you were to remember your past lives it would come with possible trauma and unwanted memories. After all you are supposed to focus on your current life. Perhaps there is no meaning and it's just a never ending cycle of being reborn constantly to enjoy life and experience it.
>>
>>19397092
no once you die you review your life with some sprite guides and you and your guides check to see if you learned anything from your life. if you did then you go on to a next one that you pick out your self and what you need to learn.

you forget all of then when you are reborn into the life you have chosen.
>>
>>19397115
Well, I must have made a pretty poor choice then. What an uneventful life.
>>
>>19396984

Don't bother, you will reincarnate.
Not all will, but you're one of the lucky lads.
>>
>>19397115
You know there are some scumfucks[spoiler]freemasons[/spoiler] out there that use these arbitrary crack-pipe theories to justify their sick behaviour.
"Yeah I'm ruining your life and rob you of everything but it's because you chose it in heaven man *snicker*, I'm just doing my part."
>>
>>19397105
Whether or not I remember my past life doesn't matter. If I have to come back to this hell hole called earth I have to suffer again, whoever I reincarnate as.
>>
>>19397221
what's your reasoning behind this?
>>
>>19396984
It's real but you're better off staying here anyways, won't be Hell for much longer
>>
>>19396984
I'll never kill myself because I remember before I was born. I was looking down on what looked like a city at night, I was with a being much more powerful than me and it was telling me i had to go, that there was no other choice. I desperately did not want to come because I knew how hard and oppresive this world is. I'm pretty sure I would just get sent back again if I offed myself.
>>
>>19396984
If we go by Hindu philosophy, you'll reincarnate as an animal next most likely. You seem to show hedonistic inclination, so you'll probably be an insect or small prey animal. Unless we go by Orphic reincarnation, in which case you'll return to the formland and be brought back down again when your soul is needed to power a body. Either way, you're fucked. So I'd stick to living and trying to strip yourself of all mortal pleasures. Because is Hinduism is right, there's a slim chance you can break the cycle.
>>
Indeed. If you are unhappy now, then you are already closer to your best hope of relief. If you die now, then you'll essentially be waiting to reach this point in your life again.

Being miserable is the first step toward spiritual development. We simply don't grow when we're comfortable. It's the push we need to begin what is essentially a very difficult journey.

All you do by dieing is go back to recess. And that isn't as fun as it used to be.
>>
>>19396984
We don't know, so either risk it or don't.
Sorry to be bluntly honest, but it is what it is.
>>
>>19397280

Hard, if not impossible, to explain really.
I could try but you wouldn't believe me most probably.
i'd have nothing to offer other than my word mate.
>>
>>19398062
we're on /x/, this board is all about reading unbelievable shit
>>
>>19396990
Y-you know there is more than one doctrine of reincarnation right?
>>
>>19397273
1- anyone who uses reincarnation doctrines in that manner does not understand them in anything but a superficial manner.
2- [CITATION MISSING]
3- There are no spoilers on /x/ newfriend
>>
>>19397695
The hindus and their shit man. As if their living conditions weren't miserable enough they fuck themselves over with the most crushing believe system.
>>
>>19397092
This reminds me of a short cartoon I had seen where a kid is in heaven and needs to choose which family he is born into and after I watched it I remember thinking "why the fuck did I choose this shitty family, then?"
>>
>>19398545
No one is a victom they choose that life remember that.
>>
>>19398500
The freemasons give their scum-fuck brute members and kids total permission to harass and mistreat their slaves at whim while finding themselves spiritually.
Also I'm pretty sure there is a mandela effect on those spoiler tags being active or not.
>>
>>19398568
A philosophy that teaches submission to the elite caste was probably invented by the same.
>>
>>19397537
I want to hear everything you got on that incredibly interesting story anon.
>>
>>19396984
ya I wanna die too I used to wonder the same thing. I think it depends on the person, some people are only here once others reincarnate. nothings definite . OP if you are done with this planet odds are your soul will keep those intentions and you'll move on somewhere else.
>>
>>19399656
>odds are your soul will keep those intentions
Suicidal people are generally not the type in a frame of mind healthy enough to possess true intentions like that. Ask and investigate before you assume things.
>>
>>19397488

>>19398500

>This threads truth should've convinced OP by now

Tend your garden amirite?
>>
>>19399676
mind and should are two different things though. I'm suicidal. My brain is like a hornets nest 99% of the time, but we have intentions, or deep seeded wants even if they aren't conscious ones.

what crawled up your ass.
>>
>>19399722
soul* sorry
>>
>>19396984
OP you can talk to me if you need too- whats ur email.
>>
>>19396984
I highly doubt that this is a different person, every board has you claiming to want to take your own life, but you won't do it because a. you're a pussy and b. You won't get anymore attention. If reincarnation is real i hope you come back as a fuckin maggot.
>>
>>19397092
No, if you're wishing you were rich and fantasizing about rich people, you'll be born as someone who wishes they were rich.
>>
>>19397883
This picture actually sums up why it shouldn't matter OP. If reincarnation isn't real, you'll die and never experience anything again. If it is real, all your memories and depression will be gone and you can reroll.
>>
>>19397115
>forget everything you know when you're born into the life you supposedly chose
what the fuck
why would my real self pick such a miserable existence?
>>
>>19396984
dont kill yourself anon. someone has always got yourback(:
>>
>>19397883

This happens so often because of one poster commenting in related threads in relatively quick succession. It spooked me out too at first, and it still does when a 0 reply thread will show up paired like that.
>>
>>19400048
>If it is real,
you sign yourself up for suffering again.
It would then be wise to stay on this earth until you have mitigated the potential for suffering on this planet. Either by nuclear holocaust or by fixing the earth.
>>
>>19399813
If reincarnation isn't real and nothing happens after death I'll be hanging on the next tree in no time. Every breath on this earth is suffering. I do post on /r9k/ and there are many suicidal people on 4chan.
>>
>>19396984
https://youtu.be/faGPybcRIAs

Don't forget. We stay here for forever. Then after that. We change and go somewhere else for a second forever. And so on.
>>
>>19397278
Well, it wouldn't really be you, so why care?
>>
It's a bit stranger than reincarnation in the traditional sense. When you die in this universe, you cease to exist here, but you then are "alive" in some other universe with only a memory, a day dream even, of your life in the previous universe. You have likely died before and "remember" it, but not in the form of an actual memory. Maybe it was a dream. Something along those lines. Existence is as eternal as the multi-verse.
>>
>>19397112
>it's just a never ending cycle of being reborn constantly to enjoy life and experience it.
I'm the person I am right now because of my memories. When I'll die my memories will die with me. When I will "reborn" "I" will have no memories of my previous life, so "I" will not be actual me. That is not being reborn. You reincarnation fanatics are so stupid it makes my head hurt
>>
>>19401350
>>19401433
reincarnation implies some sort of persistent identity beyond the physical incarnations. A soul or some other connection that is the "I" that gets reincarnated. Without any connection you can't speak of a connection so it wouldn't be my reincarnation as you aren't my reincarnation right now. I only care for my own suffering to forever end.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.