[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you submit to a god that has abandoned us to the horrors

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0728.jpg (87KB, 750x806px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0728.jpg
87KB, 750x806px
Why do you submit to a god that has abandoned us to the horrors of mans free will and threatens us with damnation if we want to indulge in innocent sexual pleasures. I dont get why people would willingly cuck themselves and be subserviant to a self indulgent uncaring asshole.
>>
Keep in mind, modern organized religions are just fear-based cults used to control the masses. The Bible was written by imperfect men with limited world-view, and who even knows how much of the Bible is genuine or added in later by the church.

Do yourself a favor and just forget the church, forget the shit that they drill into people's heads to control them, and you'll appreciate the Bible (and other religious texts) much more. There is truth to it, or at the very least some important lessons to be learned. Don't dismiss something just because shitty people try to butcher it.
>>
>>19395978
I mean, i believe in gods, but i like to think we are so puny and stupid that they dont care about our shit race. If god really was that involved in the human race, couldve made me a happy and mentally sound person yet did nothing, then i hate his fucking guts
>>
>>19395992
That's an understandable perspective, and mind you I'm not trying to shove anything down your throat, I'm just trying to share my perspective in case it helps at all.

For me, God (with the capital G) has been grossly misinterpreted as a Magical Sky Man, whereas I've always interpreted God to be the energy that holds the universe together, a godsource I guess. And I mean, yeah maybe the godsource could be intelligent and have a plan, but the process behind it just can't be as simple as some omniscient dick telling us what to do. Idk.

I guess I'm just trying to say that we are all part of it, and we have lessons here that we need to learn. It's not something that can be told to you, you have to discover its true meaning for yourself. I wish I knew better how to explain it, I don't want to get too preachy lol, it's a bad habit from my childhood.
>>
>>19396058
No its fine, and i respect and admire you for having an open mind and not telling me im bad for not beliving in your thought process
>>
>>19395978
This. An intelligent and durable mind can harvest from all sources.

It can also handle playing with its peepee occasionally.
>>
>>19396068
I grew up in a shitty christian sect so trust me, I get it. They have such a toxic us vs. them mentality, which I don't see the point of at all since imo there's truth worth seeing in every perspective. (Altho it can take real strength to be open to some perspectives lmao)
>>
File: 1499979825490.jpg (106KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1499979825490.jpg
106KB, 960x720px
Oh look it's another case "I don't like it so I CHOOSE to believe it false".
LOL
>>
File: 1499620729428.jpg (250KB, 1971x1380px) Image search: [Google]
1499620729428.jpg
250KB, 1971x1380px
>>19395898
Also here's OP
>>
>>19396162
Nice strawman faggot
>>
>>19395898
God is more terrifying than you know. God is the most terrifying thing humans have ever created, an existential WMD. God is too big to fail. God is a parasitic cognitive structure that feeds on human awareness itself to reproduce itself into other minds, a black hole into which it insists all meaning is thrown. The end game of God is every mind constantly thinking of God for all eternity. God is the ultimate attention whore, and is real in regards to its consequences.

All these so-called atheists aren't atheistic enough. There needs to be an unholy mind-war on the God viruses.
>>
>>19395898
What the hell Enid
>>
>>19396058
Oh so you're those idiots who believe in that "God is every thing" meme? Lol ok kid
>>
>>19395898
Man's interpretation of God's will =/= God's will
>>
>>19396199
This is the most sense I've read all year.
>>
File: ai.jpg (117KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
ai.jpg
117KB, 650x650px
>>19396199
You are PART of God, you silly misguided mortal.
>>
>>19396165
Athiest man spend life pondering relationship with god before dying of cancer
>>
>>19398061
Also, to add to this, why do you think Satan rebelled against his Creator? Because he realized he was God.
He realize he was as much as God as God was him. And he rejected this, due to the free will that God gave him.
When you turn against God, you turn against yourself. Why do you think Satanists are filled with such hatred? Because they refuse to accept they create their reality.
God did not create Hell, those in Hell created Hell.
And you will go to Hell, not by God's command but by your own desire to go to Hell to reunite with those who deny their divinity.
Well, I wish you luck all luck. You cannot save those who do not wish to be saved. You cannot give love to those who reject it. You cannot bring peace to those who desire war.
You will not be staying on this highest timeline of Peace on Earth for much longer, and this is by your own choice, as presented by your views in this thread.
>>
>>19395898
im not christian but there is truth in the bible.

many people of that faith are hypocrites.
>>
>>19398129
That is because the bible has been messed with, which means that it is now an invalid document. So you cannot go around hating people for being misinformed or led astray by their belief, because deep down they only with to do right, which is not wrong. The best way to live right now is to follow your moral compass, and judge with your own eyes what is right or wrong. If he truly is a just god he will not hold you accountable for being wrong, or not believing that he was what he was. we are human and i think it is time we put that bible down and start going off of what we thing is right and wrong, the rest will all fall in place.
>>
>>19395898
Be gone serpent. Jesus is Lord!
>>
>>19398169
the old testament was even worse though

i think sticking to just one text or religion is very narrow minded.
>>
>>19395898
Did you ever thing that the bible was created to stop true god from contacting us?
>using our superior powers of brain that true god gave us to repel him back.
>>
>>19396199
>The end game of God is every mind constantly thinking of God for all eternity.
So... The Game?
>>
>>19398238
After ignoring him for what seems like an eternity you think that this a bad punishment?
>he hated us for not loving him and someone else
>>
>>19398245
the joke

you
>>
>>19398297
how could you be sure that the joke is not you?
>>
>>19398200

In a way, wouldn't you think that's what he wants based on that logic?
>>
File: IMG_2914.jpg (150KB, 560x570px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2914.jpg
150KB, 560x570px
>>19398086
Lol I like you anon
>>
You see, God is creating the most glorious creation possible.
The idea starts with the mystic soul, a so glorious creation.
But more glorious than that, is if you increased the virtue of the mystic soul. If it fullfilled its potential and did the work on its own by raising its awareness(meditating).
Greater than this is if it power's its own awareness. (The soul can be understood as a substantial unity with self-referential knowing(it knows that it knows). The natural state of the mental activivity of the monad is constant self-propulsion(like how a photon is in a constant state of motion). But there is a way for the soul to propel it's own activity using it's awareness)
The entire system of the universe is so that the soul can power itself, in a self-reliant system. It is a self-reliant system so that God is not helping the soul power itself. This self-reliant system is the world of atoms, chemicals, bacteria, trees, galaxies and animals.

This means that you are suppose to do all of your work on your own, with your own man-power. This is actualized as gathering/eating/digesting food, to empower the brain which imbues the soul with its energy.

To create this system which exists to give birth to a higher mystic, he must not interfere in the affairs of man and allows for evil. However, if man chooses to be evil he will suffer the consequences as dictated by justice.
>>
>>19399699
Then he shouldn't have allowed religion to exist to corrupt us from that awareness, because yes, that IS the natural state of human awareness. It's present in every atheist, if you've ever bothered to talk to them beyond bitching about God's wrath.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.