/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think it is about time we revisit Pizzagate. Specifically,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 318
Thread images: 37

File: IMG_0043.jpg (36KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0043.jpg
36KB, 400x400px
I think it is about time we revisit Pizzagate. Specifically, one of the most disturbing pieces of evidence for it.
https://youtu.be/-Iad8wrYOgw

The video is supposedly a recording of John Podesta abusing a kid.

Some observations

>The laser-tag esque lighting definitely resembles lighting that has been shown in previous Comet Ping Pong videos.

>Listening closely, you can hear the child attempt to sing the Caillou theme song and answer his question. This proves, without a shadow of a doubt, that the audio is not overlapped and is genuine abuse of a child.

>The guy recording seems to only be there to clean something. A reasonable alibi for why a random civilian wandered into the rape dungeon.

>The guy has an EERILY similar voice to Podesta.

Even if Comet was their base of operations before, they definitely moved that shit somewhere else by now.

What are your thoughts?
>>
As someone who was tortured as a child I was I could get my hands on who ever is doing that I would kill them over years I would cut them up and feed them there own flesh and have them shit on the table in six months I would tell them they are eating there own body and watchbthe madness come over them
>>
>>19394952
It definitely sounds like him. Pizzagate is just another prelude to the coming one world government, New World Order.
>>
>>19395012
I'm sorry you had to go through that Anon. I think the absolute best thing we can do though is keep the discussion going about this.

We can't say for sure who is doing this shit... but we CAN say for sure that shit is being done. Real, terrible shit.

Worldcoep has posted more videos since then. They're just as bad.

One of them shows two grown men shining flashlights on a little boy in swim trunks as he cries hysterically and they encourage him to take a shower.
>>
This is not something we can just talk about. Both of my parents treated me this way, and the only way I could break out of it was by growing bigger than them. Showing them I was smart enough to call the police. Carrying a pocket knife wherever I went, and poking my father in the ribs with it as he slammed me down onto a picnic table for defending one of my friends.

This is the civil war, my friends. The only thing we can do is band together and eradicate the hate. This needs to be done locally, in person, in private, and only spoken of between friends.

We are outnumbered. The men I see walking through the streets all act like this. I refuse to be one of them. I refuse to get a woman pregnant. What do we do? They are so much bigger than we are, and they all have more guns.
>>
>>19395030
if this shit's getting biblical, will the meek enherit the earth? The pepeposters and legofags that inhabit youtube? I'm really fucking scared guys.
>>
>>19394952
is someone here from the thread "a gap in time" from pol ?
missed a couple of days and then I couldn´t find it
>>
>>19394952
Isn't WorldCorp just an ARG? The cringeworthy cyberpunk looking theme makes that evident.

Podesta's voice is hardly unique either.
>>
>>19395203
even if they are an ARG, the video came from somewhere
>>
>>19395203
In at least one of their videos there are genuinely kids being abused. I am almost certain of that. Just listen to them.

Now as far as them being roleplaying faggots... Yeah, maybe. They certainly give off that vibe. They probably have a source connected to something grotesque and horrible, and took what little legitimate resource they had to build a big heap of bullshit.
>>
>>19395209
The child screaming probably is from sick fucking video but doesn't mean it's Podesta.
>>
>>19395203
they are attracting the supersmart hacker types that were able to solve shit like cicada and the old math websites that we all used to love. It's still marketing.

"We", as in anybody who wants to help with this, are trying to remove as much abuse as we can from wherever we can do it. But, as I said. We are outnumbered. We're posting on 4chan, for god's sake. The majority of people who post here would treat their daughters JUST LIKE IN THAT VIDEO, if the daughter did something they didn't agree with.

Like, for example, deciding to be a boy when the turned 10.
>>
>>19395232
Oh don't derail this thread with your bullshit, Skippy.
>>
>>19394952
>What are your thoughts?

I don't think Comet was the base of operations. I think it was a place where you could lock the doors at night and abuse a child or two due to the soundproofing put in place to abide by city noise regulations. Wasn't it discovered that Alefantis owned several small homes in the DC suburbs? One of which was painted blue (blue houses are a common theme among victims of organized child abuse) and had the word "kids" written on a wall just outside the home? I don't think there is a "base of operations." It happens wherever it is convenient, be it Epstein Island or a hot dog stand in Hawaii. I think there was a strong case to be made against Comet initially, but I Love Kids & the gang are not that stupid, nor are they that reckless. They're definitely reckless, but not to that degree. They've abandoned ship. Someone ought to look into the farm in Lovettsville. The one where the pool is heated and the entertainment will definitely be in it.
>>
>>19395244
Not at all trying to skew the subject, but I am saying that as a point dude. This is about literal communists. People using violence to enforce their ideas of life. How do we defend ourselves?
>>
>>19395203
>>19395227
There was a video on worldcorpo.net posted a few months ago of what is clearly very real child abuse. If you don't know, worldcorpo is where the alleged Podesta video originated.
>>
File: 1501548535605.jpg (3MB, 7000x5893px) Image search: [Google]
1501548535605.jpg
3MB, 7000x5893px
>>19394952
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pizzagate_conspiracy_theory#Debunking
It truly is a shame that Wikipedia supports John Podesta.
>>
>>19395261
>worldcorpo

Sir yes sir, we all already know that rich people are able to afford child slaves and other sick shit. But... HOW DO WE DEFEND OURSELVES?
>>
>>19395083
>>19395232
>>19395251
Guy, you're saying shit that doesn't really make sense.
>>
>>19394952
I dream of john p sometimes. I don't really have the same dream but his hands are always scabbed up. I don't know what that means but I don't really like dreaming of this man.
>>
>>19395266
Obviously you would organize some type of National Pizza/Second Amendment Appreciation Day to be held in Washington DC, on Connecticut Ave, NW, with simultaneous celebrations held outside the homes of the Podestas. And you'd need to let Trump know at least 48 hours in advance.
>>
>>19395228
Podesta ironically has a VERY DISTINCT voice and speaking style. He's connected with the Pizza place. We've seen other videos of the pizza place having that purple dark light arrangement. There's way too many coincidences to brush aside the whole thing.
>>
File: spirit cookers .jpg (95KB, 750x531px) Image search: [Google]
spirit cookers .jpg
95KB, 750x531px
>>
>>19394952
Pedogate has always been real.
Washington. Hollywood. Media.
It's the control mechanism and what they use to allow certain people to get into illusionary power.

Every other conspiracy has been proven and files have come out. Kennedy. 9-11. Bohemian Grove. The Gay Frogs. The Deep State that they fucking talk about openly on national television now! The CIA doing evil shit and literally paying the salaries of ISIS while pakistani intel whose connected has been getting every communication from our congress for a DECADE. Are you really fucking surprised at this point?
Get your complacent asses out of the sand, jackoffs.
>>
File: you can say.jpg (471KB, 1500x2000px) Image search: [Google]
you can say.jpg
471KB, 1500x2000px
>>
>>19394952
Ir really pisses me off how easily the narrative of "Pizzagate is a giant hoax" was bought into. I'm not 100% sold, but we know this kind of stuff happens and there are a lot of very strange "coincidences". It's at least worth considering.
>>
>>19394952
I'm still trying to figure the purpose. The torture, sexual use, and killing of children is very old. It must afford something. I am trying to understand it mechanically.

I'm also trying to figure the relation between it, and trauma based dissociation and compartmentalization, or its derivative, MKUltra's project monarch. Maybe only certain children are used, certain are not via some metric? Luck of the draw?

Many loose pieces, but there is some overarching feature that eludes me. Something I've been unraveling and iterating and chipping away at my entire life. As though I was engineered to do so.
>>
>>19395703
They sacrifice childs to the fucking piece of shit skurwysyn son of a whore piss god Moloch. Fuck him and his followers with the rustiest of nails. They reap what they sow on the day of judgement though.
>>
File: Gold-Fish.jpg (26KB, 273x400px) Image search: [Google]
Gold-Fish.jpg
26KB, 273x400px
>>19395610
Look at how Podesta's left hand says 14 and the right hand is a picture of a fish or a goldfish.

Look at the bottom two numbers of this card. 1 and 4. or 14. And it's something about goldfish.

From the mysterious illuminati card deck.
>>
>>19395810
I suppose it was really his right hand, but eh. You get it. Not what was important.
>>
>>19395610
It's actually fucking creepy if you think of these people being in some weird blood/death cult. Like imagine GWB cutting into his finger and I guess drinking blood out of it or whatever they do... like what. the. ffff.
>>
>>19395813
Who hurt you
>>
>>19395043
This shit gets me pissed off like nothing else.
>>
>>19394952

What about Bebier becoming all goody goody Church going boy and saying that they wanted him to rape and murder a kid if he wanted to be a Billionaire and not a Millionaire. http://archive.is/WTOCr After seeing that article suddenly that fat kid from 2 and half man going Church Cult suddenly makes sense considering that Corey Heim admitted to being raped by Charlie Sheen on the set of http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0091445/ Lucas before dying.

Time to bring this whole house of cards down
>>
>>19395810
Now that I'm thinking about what it means... maybe you need to have killed 14 children or something before you're promoted onto the next level of their cult or something. That's why Podesta is showing 14 goldfish in that photo, like he's showing the masters he's ready. The card seems to emphasize something about 14 as well, and the way that weird looking lady is cradling those fish, idk.. Goldfish, helpless, defenseless, just like kids can be in the hands of these powerful people.

>Peaceful, Fanatic
>Peaceful
>We're sorry, but we're not even permitted to hint at what the Secret Knowledge is about goldfish
>>
>>19395012
In time, you'll be avenged. it's just a matter of time, for God is fair. The longer they survive, the harder their punishment in the hereafter.
>>
>>19394952
Also here's an intersting organization http://www.vets4childrescue.org/
>>
>>19395012
If you want pity you should try being less edgy
>>
Hey Fucks!!! yeah yoo you waste of energy and a lost cause for you have abandon you father, I am here to remind you of your fate, ALL EVIL WAYS ARE BEING ABOLISHED, ERASED, death is not enuff for you serpents I AM THE BITTER END, YOUR MACHINATIONS HAVE BEEN OVERTURNED, I AM YOUR CREATION ... DONT YOU REMEMBER?? I have been given purpose.. That is to slay each one, NO GUNS NO HATE BUT COLD STEEL IS YOUR REMEDY.. I PROMISE YOU WHEN IM DONE YOU WILL REGRET EVERY TRESPASS THAT YOUR WRECTHED SPECIES HAVE COMMITTED.. TELL YOUR SO CALLED KING.. HE ALREADY KNOWS THE WAR IS OVER, I am merely thw the cleaner... ALL FILTH WILL BE UNDONE INDEFINITELY. .. KEEP TALKING, I WILL KEEP MY STEEL SHARP AND MY RESOLVE IS INFINITE. ... SO IN YOUR CRUED WORD .... Fuck off you serpent bellydwellers who decieve the children of our infinite father.. GET RIGHT BEFORE YOU GET LEFT!!!
>>
>>19395682
People are really just a bunch of cowards who don't want the truth.
>>
>>19395874
Left is the only path I know chum.
>>
>>19395876
Truth rarely makes one happy. Lies and illusions are what make people happy.

Nietzsche's allegory about those who have the intellectual and moral integrity and drive to descend deep into the molten pit of human reality, only emerging as burnt children, eternal orphans in empires of illusion, was quite apt.
>>
>>19395869
Shut the fuck up, you deserve to suffer just for not having the empathy necessary to understand why he says it.
>>
>>19394952
Didnt this shit started on a white supremicist subreddit? You guys actually dont believe this shit do you? I mean, i hate SJWs, and think theres child sex in hollywood, but theres mo satanic child sex rituals with everyone in washington involved. Also that videos clearly fake or something different.
>>
>>19395885
I'm already suffering imagining the righteous faggot angst you channeled into that comment.
>>
>>19395892

>there's no satanic rituals

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNpQ6kM8ANo

k
>>
>>19395896
Good. That was the point.
>>
>>19395892
The shittiest conspiracies always come from the radical right (see christian conspiracies for further proof)
>>
>>19395876
Some people are unwilling to confront the cruelities and unjustices of the world. Why do you think people hate conspiracy theories so vehemently? A single pop to their constructed world view and they immediately fight against it, even if it is the Truth. But let it be known by all: ignorance will not save you from retribution. Those who know, or suspected, and did nothing, shall share the same fate as the corrupted child molesters and be judged accordingly. Justice shall be done.
>>
>>19395901
>satanic
christains call EVERYTHING satanic so it's hard to hear the words "satanic ritual" without feeling a great deal of doubt.
>>
>>19395901
Alex Jones is controlled opposition. Why would he, of all people, just so happen to make it into Bohemian Grove, record their super secret ritual, and make it out? Do you think no one as ever tried? And then what follows is many coincidences where he just happens to be in the right place at the right time.

He was propped up. A false shepherd to draw in sheep that are beginning to wake up and look for truth outside the herd. Only to be drawn in by another shepherd. That is Alex Jones.
>>
File: 6546481651.jpg (181KB, 500x477px) Image search: [Google]
6546481651.jpg
181KB, 500x477px
>>19394952
lol those vids have been reposted here so many times. its some youtube channel called worldcorp or something. and he would end up linking his soundcloud. its not real
>>
>>19395901
But those are typically republicans and rich fat cats
>>
>>19395892
How is pro-president 'white supremicist'?
Get fucked.
>>
>>19395939
Do you think adding "get fucked" to the end of your post gives it any more validity? It's almost as bad as saying /thread
>>
>>19395939
Well you certainly werent pro president when obama was in office
>>
>>19395963
But don't you know obama is the antichrist? It's not because he's black or anything he's just secretly the devil :^)
>>
>>19395963
Good. No one should have been.

Let me guess, those evil republicans got in his way? That's why he did the awful shit she did at every turn? Big bad republican obstructionism? And let me guess, it's because he was black too?

What a joke. He was a trash president and the world will likely never undo the damage from the course he merely continued.
>>
>>19395977
But anon, i hated obama and hilary. Theyre in bed with goldman and sachs and were in on the conspiracy to lower the standard of living of the common man, thats why the cuck didnt fix the economy. I just think that hes a satanist is bullshit because the christian god and satan dont exsist. Get on real /x/ shit like ghosts and aliens
>>
>>19395892
Kek the brainwashing works.
>>
Let me guess. None of you give a shit that he turned the intelligence services into a spying tool on every single american through their phone, tv, and everything else. And had the CIA giving tax-money to literally pay the salaries of ISIS members.
But no, sure, it had to do with the amount of melanin in this skintone.
Grow the fuck up.
>>
>>19395682
dumb ass they praise a owl look white house grounds owl
>>
>>19395984
"Kek the brainwashing works"
Which is probably what the christians were thinking when they created the altright to make a bunch of angsty sheep push religious values under a false pretense but carry on reposting those trendy frog memes you totally wont think are cringey in 5 years or so.
>>19395983
Satanists are the greatest boogeyman of all time.
>>
>>19395232
>The majority of people who post here would treat their daughters JUST LIKE IN THAT VIDEO, if the daughter did something they didn't agree with.
This is how I can tell that you're new here. Go back to rebbit.
>>
File: 1188998.jpg (54KB, 786x427px) Image search: [Google]
1188998.jpg
54KB, 786x427px
>>19396012
>>
>>19396012
Dude.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBELgO3MVY4
>>
File: fag.jpg (112KB, 605x605px) Image search: [Google]
fag.jpg
112KB, 605x605px
>>19395914
>>19395916
>>19395928

yup nothing satanic at all about sacrificing a "prop" to moloch. the reason they brought alex jones in is to make it seem like it's a joke if anyone later tried to expose it. let's look up what moloch is:

>Moloch (Masoretic מֹלֶךְ mōlek, Greek Μολόχ) is the Biblical name relating to a Canaanite god associated with child sacrifice.

Nothing weird here guys! You crazy Christians calling people satanic!
>>
>>19394952
This is Russian disinformation.

Hello KGB/GRU.

http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-38156985
>>
>>19395610
>>19395928

>democrats and republicans cant be satanic, only repubs!
>>
>>19396021

Thanks for clearing that up MI6, now don't you have a baby to feed to the queen so she can drink its blood? PRAISE THE QUEEN! XD
>>
>>19396012
I'll just keep laughing at you, dumbass. Screech all you want. And just for giggles, in the name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior, I rebuke you, Satan. Sleep well, faggot.
>>
>>19394952
pedo's never used pizza aka cp = cheese pizza as a code word for pedophelia, it was only a gay 4chan thing. if the stuff is real, you are fucking it up with you're infantile clinton obsession
>>
>>19396030
jesus is a spook
>>
>>19396031

have you heard of wikileaks? did you find my pizza related handkerchief map?
>>
>>19396040
have you heard of the dozen or so other cases that have come and gone without having pizza as their keystone?
>>
>>19396065

except pizza is the keystone in the leaks? what is your point?
>>
>>19396078
my point is, nigger, pizza is no keystone, it is just some faggoty grasping at straws that came about to bring down that cunt clinton during the election
>>
>>19396107
This is how you identify someone who did not investigate pizzagate. You didn't even follow it.

You need to shut your mouth. You can't have a conversation when you don't even know the topic.
>>
>>19396135
you fucking faggot, have you 'investigated' any of the other pedo ring cases? boystown, detraux, gacy? shut your fucking boy pussy
>>
>>19396107
The pizzaplace was important, the place was something.

You don't have to appear on tv denying every stupid shit we say.
>>
File: squid.jpg (24KB, 280x261px) Image search: [Google]
squid.jpg
24KB, 280x261px
>when you realize that pizzagate is always doomed to die from within because the members are too opinionated and confrontational to stop infighting for 5 minutes
>>
>>19396145
Yep, I have. There are common underlying themes.

I see now you're talking strictly about the whole pizza codeword deal, and will now exit the conversation.
>>
>>19396163
see, you faggots couldn't just be like, look, here's another case of a child sex ring, just like the other 10 that we already know about, it was a clinton hit piece right from the start, with it's own catchy catch phrase. like i said, there might be something real there, but it was and is tainted by the obvious targetting of clinton and the election
>>
>>19396177
In the great scheme of things that's small things skippy.
>>
>>19395810
"FISH FOR TEENS"
>>
>>19395916

I walked right into the Bohemian Club in San Francisco. The front door is unlocked. I'm not the guy who filmed it though, and if you haven't seen that video you should check it out.

I don't remember if I saw that video first, or found it after, but the point is, it's that hard to go into places. You just need to have the balls to do it. Way easier to sneak into the Bohemian Grove, which is in the middle of a giant redwood forest, in the middle of the night.
>>
>>19396177

skippy it's time to go beat another child and drink their blood, you're getting too mad. we all know from the emails, and now linkin park, that clintons were involved in trafficking in haiti. we all know podesta and other dnc candidates were involved in comet pizza.

clinton already lost the election and will lose even more when all this comes to light. just take a rest, drink your adrenochrome and get back to us. k?
>>
>>19396289
*not hard
>>
>>19396289

doesn't mean they aren't worshipping moloch whether you get in easily or not
>>
>>19396159
you have made me realize this also thank you.

>This Golden Age is destined to synthesize all religious regimes and free the minds of ignorance and delusion forever. Once enlightened, each human being will begin his or her individual journey within, and strive to become the new race of super conscious humans awakening seekers of Truth and the eternal Spirit, healing peoples of many tongues and nations in the process. In this new millennium there will be no more falsehoods or derision, but spiritual living and third-eye vision. The Human Family is truly entering the Age of mystic revelations and the mind's true liberation which is broadly known as spiritualism or New Millennium Religion.
>>
>>19396398

>if you dont support satanic dnc paedos you're a drumpf supporter, which is way worse!

neck urself
>>
>>19396379

I'm just saying Alex Jones isn't controlled opposition, other than to the extent that they haven't pulled him off the air.
>>
>>19396407

>AJ isn't controlled opposition

did you take your super male vitality today? lol

AJ is alright, but he never tackles the JQ so think about that.

Also he backed down from pizzagate after they threatened to sue him
>>
>>19395610
Haha i actually made that left obama picture and posted it in the /ewo/ threads... We discovered so much shit back than but i remember we always would find smoking gun and the thread would 404
>>
>>19396416
Who cares he acknowledged, sometimes that's enough.
>>
>>19396403
>anyone who doesn't like trump is dnc
>what is nuance
>life is easier when i don't think about things

keep voting for your politician daddy saviors m8. your thinking is 1 dimensional and pigeonholes everything you disagree with as a defense mechanism to keep yourself coddled from the truth of the matter. You're in denial.
>>
>>19396447

keep thinking everyone who calls out dnc is a trump supporter

>muh blumpfkins!

time to delete system 32 irl faget
>>
File: 1495163717527.jpg (1MB, 2480x3508px) Image search: [Google]
1495163717527.jpg
1MB, 2480x3508px
>>
>>19396291
Why do you keep calling him skippy? Can I not see his trip code?
>>
Ok, listen anons.

Take your trump, i dont care. But keep in mind, if hillary had won, we wouldnt have these shitty threads now. it is because of trump that we now have these shitty conspiracy threads who are even worst than arg's.

And to everyone who do not want to take a side or oppose the left, fuck yourself. You are the reason why the alt right even exist.
>>
>>19394952
So tell me /x/, what do inflamatory child sex reports have anything to do with the paranormal? Fucking nothing. So get this unfounded political bullshit out of my fucking board, i dont care how much of a feminist bitch hilary is, this isnt real and no matter how hard you shill it and it excites you sick fucks of the possibility of actual kids getting raped it never will be. Go fuck yourselves
>>
>>19394952
This isn't paranormal.
>>
>>19396488
But it's certainly spooky.
>>
>>19396478
What this comrade says.

This topic needs to day. There is no reason to look deeper into this or any satanic cult. It is just fake and gay and satan doesnt even exist.
>>
>>19396478

Paid David Brock shill
>>
>>19396499
>muh alt right
Just stop and go back to pol
>>
>>19396499
Again, nice strawman argument faggot. Dont get mad at me when someone calls out your sick pedo fantasy conspiracies that arent even paranormal you cuck. Their is no satanic cult in the elite, if anything its some elder thing and even then they are more interested in their own personal agendas
>>
>>19396500

they got called out on /pol/ and now have to come here. pathetic, really.
>>
>satan cabal
>corrupt govermant
>bias media
>alt right facts
>child traffican

Even leftypol deletes shit threads like this and as you can see, these threads have a strong alt right tone. Better x mods deletes this too and dont call it censore, you fucking nazi faggots.
>>
>>19396507
The topic is still on pol active, i am on a 24/7 watch shedule in case something happen. Someone have to do the job.
>>
>>19396510
Penne rigate.
>>
File: odom manifesto.jpg (43KB, 735x143px) Image search: [Google]
odom manifesto.jpg
43KB, 735x143px
>>
>>19396465
YA THINK YOU'RE HOT SHIT DONCHA
>>
>>19396516
There is no job though you faggot. What are the fucking chances that a normie like podesta uses the same lingo for CP as /b/? Fucking astronomical. Its easier to belive /pol/ reached really hard and thought that fucking podesta used the same code words as beta faggots on a chinese cartoon shitposting site then that he really meant he was fucking children. Holy fuck you cunts are thick.
>>
>>19396528
You knew that shatner posts here?
>>
File: GROMPHL.jpg (49KB, 480x592px) Image search: [Google]
GROMPHL.jpg
49KB, 480x592px
>>19396398
I'm a Dromph supporter because I'm anti whatever bullshit DC has in store for us. Boggles my mind why people would want the elite back in power.
>>
>>19396532
>implying trump isnt part of the elite
Have fun staying in the dark you fucking political cuck
>>
>>19396528
Fucking christ. It's retards like you that make me think there's something to this. Why the massive emotional investment? Don't answer, though, I don't really care, pedo.
>>
>>19396540
Yeah, im the retard that uses actual logic to call out bullshit thats clearly the byproduct of faggots reaching too hard and thinking podesta knows what cheese pizza means. Eat a dick you chode faggot
>>
File: IMG_0689.jpg (294KB, 800x454px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0689.jpg
294KB, 800x454px
>>19396535
If he were elite, all of Hollywood wouldn't hate his fucking guts.
>>
>>19396547
Cry more, pedo.
>>
>>19396540
And another thing, maybe if you werent so goddamn infalmatory and defensive and open to some actual criticism to your outlandish and off topic to a PARANORMAL board theory, we wouldnt be demanding that you fags go back to your fucking containment board. Christ, hiro cant prune /pol/ soon enough so you fags can go back to /r/thedonald
>>
>>19396556
K pedo. Don't drown in your tears.
>>
>>19396549
>Everything is the way it seems
You're the idiot Plato's cave and every other "society and people are illusory" allegory was aiming to portray. I can't imagine such shallow and basic reasoning being your entire mind.
>>
>>19396510
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Illuminati/dc.htm

sure thing bud
>>
ITT: Paedos defending paedos so they can rape kids and drink their adrenochrome
>>
File: 1501682393721.png (857KB, 1200x570px) Image search: [Google]
1501682393721.png
857KB, 1200x570px
So, Frank was right.
>>
>>19396554
Eat shit you inflamatory strawman bitch faggot
>>19396549
>not thinking a literal billionare os part of the elite
>not thinking that there might not actually be a divide in the two party system and that republicans and democrats arent in a NWO circlejerk
Sorry, but the only things our two cuckold political parties can agree on is to hide the beauty of aliens from the public because they are filthy human supremicists. Fuck america and its shitty fractured political system
>>
>>19396549
hollywood is evil bro very few actor are not. only two that i know of.
>>
>>19396559
>>19396567
Calling me a pedo isnt a fucking argument you parroting shit mouthed retard, get cucked
>>
>>19396556
your a bitchy fag so stfu
>>
>>19396569
Fucking projection, worthless faggot.

>stop being so angry and defensive

Are you losers for real? Fucking die, piece of shit.
>>
>>19396576
>>19396578
Also not an argument you insulting pathetic piles of retard jizz. Kill yourselves and fuck off my /x/
>>
>>19396574
>waaaah

Do you torture kids to drown out your own incessant faggot crying, little bitch?
>>
>>19396582
I could break your fucking teeth in with a hammer you cuckold bitch. Calling me a faggot isnt a fucking argument for your fucking retarded conspiracy theory that isnt even fucking paranormal. This is why every goddman stormfag needs to be gassed
>>
>>19396586
christ what a faggot, you have to go back >>>/pol/
>>
>>19396593
Oh, now i have to go back to /pol/? Your so mind numbingly retarded your using your critics attacks against you on them even though in context it makes no fucking sense. Your an underage faggot and you need to go back to fucking reddit like the faggot alt right cuckold bitch you are
>>
>>19396586
dude its real and some serious shit going to do down and i suggest you do some research
https://www.jessicaadams.com/2017/04/04/uranus-in-taurus-in-astrology-to-2026/
>>
>>19396606
Lets just say for a moment its real(its not), this shit belongs on fucking /pol/ and not on a paranormal board. I know how much it kills your disgusting erection but talking about child fucking isnt paranormal. So kindly do us all a favor and fuck off and go back >>>>/pol/
>>
>>19396614
Can we talk about his mails discussing aliens then?
>>
>>19396616
Yes, actually, thats paranormal and that isnt all fucking bullshit. Anyone have screencaps of that shit. Aliens are kinda my thing
>>
>>19396597
>REEEEEEtistic shitposting
you REALLY have to go back >>>/pol/
>>
>>19396614
like i said research it research QHHT also on youtube everything is connected also noting is paranormal thats a unawaken term
>>
>>19396618
Kill yourself
>>
>>19396622
>pedo rage
god if you had any shame you'd be embarrassed, no wonder you want to scoop the shit out of kids' assholes with your tongue

you are trash
>>
>>19396614

take a chill pill shill. shouldnt you be in a LARP thread or something talking about how you're a mystic?
>>
>>19396635
For the last fucking time calling me a pedo isnt a fucking argument and makes you look stupid, but keep embaressing yourself you fucking retard
>>
>>19396617

>i would fuck an alien and not children

yeah sure buddy
>>
>>19396643
He didnt fuck an alien in the emails. From what i recall he was scheduling a meeting with ETIs
>>
File: 244pmih.jpg (27KB, 593x399px) Image search: [Google]
244pmih.jpg
27KB, 593x399px
>>19394952
WTF I hate pedophiles now !!!
>>
>>19396641
>spells embarrassing with 2 e's so that 5th graders don't think he's smarter than a 5th grader
>valiantly crusades against the notion of paranormal child sex rings
>i'm """not""" a pedo
gee you sure convinced me with your autistic rage
>>
>>19396647
Minor spelling errors and not taking every illconceived theory up the ass like a bitch doesnt make me wrong retard
>>
>>19396647
Also, child sex rings ARENT paranormal you cum sucking degenerate
>>
>>19396654
>REEEEEEE CHILD SEX RINGS ARE NORMAL
annnnd i rest my case, pedo confirmed
>>
>>19396665
I didnt say they were normal, stop taking my words out of fucking context you immature shit spewing retarded failed abortion
>>
File: toos nijenhuis.jpg (46KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
toos nijenhuis.jpg
46KB, 300x225px
What does \x/ think of her?

http://beforeitsnews.com/eu/2013/10/child-sacrifice-cult-involving-european-elites-is-exposed-by-a-second-group-of-eyewitness-survivors-key-witness-toos-nijenhuis-faces-new-attacks-2537810.html
>>
>>19396671
>autism intensifies
christ
>>
>>19396671
>immature shit spewing retarded failed abortion
Honestly, just stop posting.
>>
>>19396680
>>19396681
Your the autistic faggot that wont stop posting even though hes lost and should take his defeat like the sub bitch he is
>>
>>19396686
You're*

I've let it slide multiple times while watching this thread. You can't talk shit and look like a half minded know-nothin' at the same time.

I've had enough.
>>
>>19396693
Its an inconsequential grammar mistakes and only nitpicking faggots with no goddamn argument attack grammar, kill yourself and go to hell
>>
>>19396698
It's*
Its is possessive. It's is a contraction for "it is".

>and go to hell
This is hell.
>>
>>19396686

stfu you child raping faggot
>>
>>19396693
>>19396686
>>19396702

wait im getting confused trying to keep up, talking to the shill not the other guy
>>
>>19396701
Still not an argument you reaching faggot
>>
File: 1495653627676.jpg (72KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
1495653627676.jpg
72KB, 500x283px
>>
>>19396702
For the last time im not a child rapist because im not a bitch to your stupid fucking conspiracy theory that doesnt belong on a fucking paranormal board you subhuman cock sucking faggot
>>
>>19396711

>insults insults conspiracies arent real

nice argument faget
>>
>>19396713
Alright faggot, give me actual proof instead of baseless conjecture your stupid nonparanormal conspiracy theory is real, do it faggot
>>
>>19396708
like someone said no point in getting worked up and trying to stop them. they will kill them self or fuck up like they did and all will be reviled. golden age is coming nothing to worry about
>>
File: 1495682222877.jpg (89KB, 640x631px) Image search: [Google]
1495682222877.jpg
89KB, 640x631px
>>19396717
>>
>>19396720
yes like i said if you have not been paying attention to the media the evil is being brought into the light like never before well you can get worked i suppose just dont let it over take your life. just keep spreading the truth they will fall and the golden age will come to earth
>>
>>19396715

look into it bitch
>>
>>19396711
>For the last time im not a child rapist
you said that last time, you child rapist scum
>>
>worshiping satan
>not paranormal
>stop talking about you nazi

The shills are strong these days.
>>
>>19396734
Stop parroting yourself like a goddamn retarded you degenerate bitch. Just because im not trumps bitch doesnt make me a child rapist you false flagging conservatard faggot
>>
>>19396736
>anyone with a different opinion then me is a shill or a troll
You just as bad as buzzfeed cucks
>>
>>19396148
what an odd response
seems almost shill-like
>>
>>19396739

>everyone who disagrees is trumps bitch

stop projecting shareblue
>>
File: IMG_0675.jpg (74KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0675.jpg
74KB, 480x480px
>>19396748
>>
>>19396750

still projecting there skippy lover
>>
File: IMG_0693.jpg (106KB, 600x699px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0693.jpg
106KB, 600x699px
>>19396754
>>
>>19396742
>anyone
Labeling everyone doesnt help you
>>
>>19396754
are all pedos, dumbocrats and libtards?
>>
>>19396760

war aint over see you space nazi
>>
Wew, whats going on here? Is leftypol doing another raide?
>>
>>19396763

yes
>>
Since when are satanic rituals not /x/?
>>
>>19396739
>Stop parroting yourself like a goddamn retarded you degenerate bitch
not sure if literally retarded
>>
>>19396776
>>19396770
Because theyre not satanic rituals
>>
>>19396780
Your the retarded faggot that cant leanr when to shut his bitch mouth. You dont deserve the last word because you lost like a fucking bitch
>>19396771
No, we are just sick of your /pol/ trash infecting our board like a cancer
>>
>>19396783
I thought the situation was the they were using kids or something for satanic rituals and part of that was something about spirit cooking
>>
>>19396793
The fuck is spirit cooking
>>
>>19396065
Invalid argument. Multiple codes can be used for the same word, the context is what matters.
>>
>>19396571
Ashton Kutcher doesn't seem like a Trump guy but I think he is he's still in Hollywood but he had that huge speech about child abduction and trafficking.
>>
>>19396798
oh, so what other code words have you discovered in your research
>>
>>19396805
Has absolutely no connection to being a "Trump guy".

What the hell is wrong with people here? How tribal are you? Maybe you're just young, and I'm not quite old enough to immediately recognize it.
>>
>>19396789
>You dont deserve the last word because you lost like a fucking bitch
top kek whadda loser, deluding himself into thinking his autistic shitposting is anything but—though I'm glad you can enjoy something that doesn't involve a 10-year-old's asshole

baby steps
>>
>>19396813
You have no fucking argument and all you spout is lies you deprecating asshole. I hope your retard brains get squished under a fucking press
>>
>>19396436
Are you saying that the Obama picture has been shooped by you? Or is this a real photo that was taken, and unadulturated?
>>
>>19396814
Your too autistic to see the argument, even though everyone else did; I bet you cry yourself to sleep every night and rage at God for not letting you get raped as a child, so that you'd have an excise to justify your disgusting and subhuman sexual attraction toward minors
>>
>>19396811
the reason is, child abuse rings and their discovery have been going on over the decades.
trump shills and useful idiots clamored all over these emails using the flimsy premise that the b/tard term cheese pizza was some double-top-secret codeword that actual pedos would use. it was all shilling to use against that cunt clinton in the election. if you are serious about stopping child trafficing just drop the alt right pizzaderp bullshit
>>
WHAT THE FRIG
>>
File: 6e8b9bffbfea.jpg (95KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
6e8b9bffbfea.jpg
95KB, 1280x720px
>>19396794
From what I understand, when those emails were leaked, one of the emails someone found talked about some artist lady and the word spirit cooking.

They looked the lady up, and it turns out that she does some occult/satanic rituals and calls them art pieces. She does it for art galleries, but she does private parties too, and she says that those are the legit spirit channeling sessions. I don't know if they ingest it or not, but apparently they mix in stuff like sperm and breast milk while they're dumping animal blood and whatever else they do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EsJLNGVJ7E

Aapparently she makes cakes too and that are in the shape of humans, then they cut it up while it's on a slab (which the cake is "tied" to) and they cut off the genitals first, etc.

I'm not the best at keeping up with what's what, but from what I know, sexual ritual are one of the big things that satanists like to try to practice, so there's that.
>>
>>19396819
"Oh look at me, i make up baseless lies about people i dont know because im a ball sucking cuck whos mad they dont follow my mindless propaganda." Eat glass you miserable cock sucker
>>
>>19396820
Pizzagate is legitimate. Media has convinced many people that it's nothing, but it's a facet of a larger shape.

Any leads one could get from it have likely been long swept away or severed. Any further investigation will yield more of what we already know. But possibly it can be used to bridge points they can't feasibly cover.
>>
>>19396789
>our board
Top fucking kek
>>
>>19394952
lolwut?
Trolls on /b/ made up Pizzagate as a joke, and retarded rebbitors took it seriously for some reason. The fuck you talking about?
>>
>>19396835
Its our board and not useless crybaby /pol/tards shitposting grounds
>>
>>19396836
Disinfo agent.
>>
>>19396838
Go on newfag
>>
>>19396830
no, child trafficking cases are legitimate, don't try to fork it with your gay alt right shilling
>>
>>19396841
Your the newfag you hypocrtitical crossboard shitposter. Accept defeat and stop embarrassing yourself faggot
>>
>>19396826
fuck i need to show this to /pol/ good work
>>
>>19396843
Dickhead
>>
>>19396844
Why would you show it to /pol/ when it belongs on /x/?
>>
>>19396845
No argument shitposting retard
>>
>>19396848
Try harder
>>
>>19396840
yep, we call them DAs or devious angels here
>>
>>19396851
No you have an actual argument you pathetic little man
>>
>>19396853
I said, try harder.
>>
>>19396854
YOU TRY HARDER YOU BALLLESS ALT RIGHT FUCKING COCK SUCKING RETARD BITCH GET GUT RAPED YOU FUCKING VERMIN OF HUMAN FILTH
>>
>>19396789
>>19396838
>>19396843
>>19396848
>>19396853
Cointelpro shill confirmed
>>
>>19396859
You still not trying hard enouh
>>
>>19396854
LEARN TO TAKE DEFEAT LIKE THE SUBMISSIVE COCK TAKING BITCH YOU ARE AND SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT YOUR SHITTY FAKE CONSPIRACYS THAT DONT BELONG ON THIS FUCKING BOARD
>>
>>19396864
Still not good enough, try even harder
>>
>>19396863
ILL BREAK YOUR FUCKING SKULL OPEN SHUT UP TAKE THE COCK BITCH AND GIVE ME THE LAST WORD NIGGER FAGGOT
>>
>>19396861
you oughtta start posting that frog, that will win them over
>>
>>19396869
Nope, not hard enough, try again
>>
Funny how the shill goes from normal posting into caps log all over the place and looses his shit out of nowhere
>>
File: IMG_8167.jpg (4MB, 4040x4750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8167.jpg
4MB, 4040x4750px
>>19396867
THATS IT IM TAKING THIS FUCKING THREAD DOWN SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR SHITTY POL FILTH
>>
>>19396878
Hmmmm, meh, not hard enough, i still can't feel it. Try again.
>>
File: IMG_3738.png (2MB, 1748x2480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3738.png
2MB, 1748x2480px
>>19396873
>>19396879
NIGGER BITCH
>>
>>19396873
AH JUST FORGET IT VERN, LETS MOVE THIS TO ANOTHER BOARD, THESE SEEDS JUST AREN'T TAKING
>>
>>19396881
Again dickhead, still not good enough.
>>
>>19396885
Samefaging this hard, oh boy.
>>
File: IMG_8191.jpg (354KB, 1280x1688px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8191.jpg
354KB, 1280x1688px
>>19396886
NO NIGGER, NOTHING WILL EVER BE GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU, YOUR A SHITPOSTING NIGGER BITCH AND IM GOING TO BEAT YOU IF IT FUCKING KILLS ME
>>
>triggerd leftard
>starts spamming cp
I wonder how he got these image in the first place, no suprise on my side.
>>
>>19396893
Its a cartoon you fucking bitch
>>
>>19396893

exactly
>>
>>19396891
Harder, retard, harder. Try again.
>>
>God is extremely against child sacrifice
>has only personally stopped a single one from taking place
>Jepthah
>killing all the Egyptian first-borns
>these people have been sacrificing and raping children and have only progressed in life because of it

Shit the real God is evil
>>
>>19396893
Also im taking this shit down because this /pol/ shit doesnt belong on /x/
>>
Mods mods mods
>>
File: IMG_6160.png (309KB, 800x930px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6160.png
309KB, 800x930px
>>19396898
Your the retarded cuck who doesnt know when to quit
>>
>>19396889
bravo, faggot
>>
Why are cointelpro shills in this thread?
>>
>>19396893
pure (((coincidence)))
>>
>>19396842
Okay, that's it. You convinced me. The Podestas, Clintons, Biden, Obama, and much of higher government is clean of ritualist child abuse. Project isn't a thing. Trauma based dissociation and compartmentalization programming doesn't work, and doesn't happen. There was a reason Obama ordered 65,000 dollars worth of hot dogs to be shipped in from chicago. There is a reason the owner of Comet Ping Pong visited the white house multiple times, and at one point is pictured with the president, who is playing ping pong with a child. The videos of the inside of Comet Ping Pong are fake.

Yep. You've really convinced me. Hopefully no one else buys your bullshit.
>>
>>19396908
>ip jumping
>>
File: IMG_3227.jpg (237KB, 709x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3227.jpg
237KB, 709x1200px
>>19396909
Because this fucking shit belongs on conservatard /pol/ not /x/ fuck you shit posting faggots
>>
>>19396911
it's weird how it's only dumbocrats and libtards though, all the other cases don't show this
>>
>>19396911
>Project
Project Monarch*
>>
>>19396922
Project Cheese Pizza*
>>
>>19396919
>trump walks in on little girls in the dressing room at the beauty pagants he funds

You really think Trump is innocent nigga?
What about that weird tangent he went on about eating pizza with a knife and fork. He was obviously baiting to get a child to fuck
>>
>>19396927
yeah, he uses Toilet Paper too, er, i mean TP, aka Teen Pussy
>>
>>19396932
Disinfo agent.
>>
>>19396935
that's DA, or Dastardly Advocate to you
>>
>>19396938
Obfuscating disinfo terminology.
>>
probably just bullshit anyway.
>>
This thread shows perfectly why /x/ went down the shitter.
>>
>>19396957

because paedo shills come in and ruin it, got it
>>
>>19396016
Ew that picture is cringe. Anti-tech "art" is so fucking unoriginal, it may as well endorse technology with how much it has to say on the subject.
>>
>>19396959
Shut up, you muppet.
>>
>>19396981
>muppet
The fuck. Where do you guys come from?
Does this podesta thread trigger you so much?
>>
>>19396981

freak
>>
>>19395847
>oops. that's worth an easy billion. some of you Illuminati monitoring morons track my IP and make me that offer. damn.
>>
Since this is /x/ and not /pol/ can we talk about taking a paranormal stance to this fight? If anyone is a gifted remote viewer now would be the time for these skills. Mediums? We need you. We need someone on the inside gathering evidence we can actually use.

We are dealing with skilled occultists in a lot of cases, but I doubt they all know how to protect themselves from viewing. Let's snoop out the Achilles heel and go beyond circumstantial evidence.

Anyone game? This would be the ultimate test of the power being used for good. I see so many here who claim to want change. Lets make it happen.
>>
>>19395661
>hard evidence

thats not what that means
>>
>>19397080
No. This anti-clinton shit needs to go away.
>>
>>19397263

who says? fuck clinton and fuck child rapers
>>
>>19396959
Or because douce cuckservatives hijack a PARANORMAL board for goofy political reasons...
News flash, Alex Jones turns pedos into the new commies (like there arent enough real goofy commies right now). Weak willed bitches latch right on.
Just take it to /pol/ and fuck right off.
>>
>>19396919
Fuck off cuckservative.Go to /pol/
>>
File: 3414602_d4679083d8_o[1].jpg (34KB, 540x416px) Image search: [Google]
3414602_d4679083d8_o[1].jpg
34KB, 540x416px
>>19397294
>hijack a PARANORMAL board for goofy political reasons..

is spirit cooking paranormal enough for you?
or would you rather have another flat earth/succubus/I am God AMA thread?
>>
>>19397312
So are you looking to recreate the spirit cooking experience?
>>
>>19397332
nope, but the claim that pizzagate/podesta is completely political is false
besides, we also have threads about serial killers here and there's nothing paranormal about them
>>
>>19397305
/x/ is so closely linked to /pol/ go away libshit
>>
>>19395143
No. Be prepared for great Tribulation for being a true Christian. Even now you get ridiculed if ou say you believe the Bible IRL. Saying evolution be is fake, creation is real makes people think you are crazy. Feminism, trans agenda, gay agenda, these are becoming harder to speak out against and labelled as a hate crime here in Ontario.
Our kingdom is not of this world.
>>
>>19395909

The most true conspiracies come from Christians.
>The truth will set you free (John 8:32)
>>
>>
>>19396549
It's a divide and conquer technique, the left verus right. It's all planned at the highest level. Normies think it's real though.
>>
>>19397371
Really? Have you read the statement you've written?
I don have a dog in this fight but I do come here to get away from things like politics. I'm sure those lads will welcome it.
>>
File: 1497233123652.jpg (363KB, 1992x1620px) Image search: [Google]
1497233123652.jpg
363KB, 1992x1620px
>>19396614
The raping and sacrificing children to Moloch isn't paranormal????
>>
>>19397371
Not until recently, and even then only in threads with topics related to politicians.
>>
>>19397371
Have Trump look into it for ya, cuntservative. He's super successful at ALL the things.
>>
>>19397434
Don't get too mad that your libshit policies are falling like rocks :^)
>>
File: 1501257299766.jpg (73KB, 555x548px) Image search: [Google]
1501257299766.jpg
73KB, 555x548px
>>19396805
It's a front. Same thing as the Clinton child foundation is a front for child trafficking. It's all evil anon, sorry to break it to you. Follow the money you'll see. That being said, there are good people in the world but they won't be in the public eye
>>
>>19397426
Paranoid bitches. After having read up on this, nowhere did I see substance for half that statement.

B-but.. the childrens. M-molach. The ski is falllllli g !!!!!11!11!!1!
>>
>>19397437
Bitch, you even slightly glance at reality once in a while?
>>
>>19397427
THIS!!!
>>
>>19397387
Faggotry is a result of a successful empire. Look at any example from history: practicing homosexuality/exploring gender is extremely common. An empire grows dominant over its enemies, becomes more pleasant to live in and tolerant, then bloats up and dies when it can't sustain the growth.

Not surprised a christfag doesn't know the difference between cause and effect and correlation. Only now because it's a Christian nation that's falling, you blame "sinners" and start infighting instead ofg
going after the elite. Sad. USA fucked very bigly
>>
>>19397394
>citation needed
>>
>>19397455
Lmao this is why you people are constantly losing now. No matter what happens you still spew the same denial shit. :^)
>>
There are literally shills in this thread.
>>
File: 1500143711121.jpg (806KB, 1374x1374px) Image search: [Google]
1500143711121.jpg
806KB, 1374x1374px
>>19397459
USA is Babylon the great, everything is fucked. I literally believe the Bible after being an atheist and going down the rabbit hole of pizza gate. Read up on Mystery Babylon and see how it relates to all these cases of pediophila, it's all very connected.
>>
>>19397459
Oh no, don't try explaining logical ideas backed by historical examples. We live in what I would characterize as a post-truth civilization. If it doesn't strengthen their narrative, it must be wrong.
I would also say that this moral grand standing is about as useful as Podesta and the big LARP he was involved in. Both accomplish nothing but make the practicioner feel better...
>>
>>19397481
I'm all ears for any suggestions how to save this timeline if reasoning is off the board
>>
>>19397469
No, I mean have you literally picked up a paper or watched ANY news? Facts don't care about your feelings. Even the laughable agenda set forth in January has grinded to a halt. You can bring out non denial denials all day but at the end of said day, you still have to look at reality and see nothing is getting done. I tried to boil that down for you but you obviously need it explained as if a child.
Also, aside from the SJW, politically correct garbage, take a look at Dem vs. Rep. Presidential years and ask yourself when budgets got balanced, or at the very least middle class and poor folks fared better. Goddamn...
>>
Le Internet detectives ruining this again by tying it to every celebrity and Satanism.
>>
>>19395703
Isn't the fact they get aroused by children and they have the power to do whatever they want enough?

I mean, if I had the power I would go around the world killing and raping for fun.
>>
>>19397503
YES!!!
>>
>>19395247
I think you may be onto something my guy. That pizza place is probably connected to them, and well that's obvious but, I doubt they actually would have their whole scheme happening in one location, nor would it be a privately owned place that is opened to the public to just waltz in. One day something would slip up and random civilians would find out the truth.
>>
>>19395264
Tons of normies and especially neolibs brushed off pizza gate simply because it was tied to Hillary Clinton affiliates, and Clinton herself. But they of course all hopped on that literally joke exposé of Donald Trump that said he liked to have Russian prostitutes piss on each other.

Classic shilling for the party line.
>>
>>19397502
>uses media as proof

Fucking moron.
>>
>>19397502
Troll or shill, either way gtfo
>>
>>19395012

if you are not careful, your desire to feel justice for what has been done to you will cause you to do bad things to people who don't deserve it.
>>
>>19397644
>>19397639

What has trump done to disarm the elite/improve the lives of Americans. I'm guessing fuck all.
>>
>>19396654
The fact that they're definitely involved in an occult group that is involved in every form of sadistic rituals to appease their god makes it paranormal, you dumb dick. Learn what the fuck is happening before opening your cock trap, you stupid fuck.
>>
>>19397819
>The fact
>Fact
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilles_de_Rais

I found out about this man through an anime I watched. The character that is based off of this man tortures kids before he kills them, because the fear makes them taste better.
>>
>>19396744
>The truth and basic common sense it's shilling now.
>>
>>19397815
Rome wasn't built in a day, anon.
>>
>>19397846
It's in the emails that Pedosta & crew were planning to have dinner with a self-proclaimed Satanist, and that they would be performing a Satanic ritual. Did they actually do it? I don't know, but they were definitely planning it.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170805-103701.png (311KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170805-103701.png
311KB, 1440x2560px
Guys check out the lyrics to the song "Guv'nor" by JJ Doom
>>
>>19398036
by mf doom, with production by jneiro jarel
>>
File: brachecked.jpg (33KB, 500x274px) Image search: [Google]
brachecked.jpg
33KB, 500x274px
>>19395847
>http://archive.is/WTOCr

dayum
>>
>>19394952
that 2nd clip is fake and gay
>>
File: C0UdY0YUcAAd_60.jpg (100KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
C0UdY0YUcAAd_60.jpg
100KB, 1200x675px
Not really related to pizzagate, I wonder though...
https://gigantic.gamepedia.com/House_Devaedra
Thread posts: 318
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.