[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Meditation Can someone explain it to me? I've been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: photo.jpg (90KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
90KB, 900x900px
>Meditation

Can someone explain it to me? I've been meditating for the past few days, usually just a 10 minute session once a day. I'm trying to focus on my breathing but it's really hard to do so as my mind wanders -- I'll even sometimes think about why I'm meditating and the sort of effects that I believe it'll have on me. Am I doing it wrong?

What's your personal experience with meditation and how does one achieve spiritual epiphanies through it?
>>
I will give my theory of Jnana Yoga as a pathway to the divine.

God’s awareness is the infinite expansion of love(He is known as the Expansive One), while a human being begins at a base level of a simple singular love (or harmony of an infinite awareness). To love God is to sympathize with God, and that means creating an analogue to God’s love in your soul. God’s love is an eternal expansion, so your love must also be expansive. Your love should multiply itself by itself in an exponential sequence. The act of falling in love(romantic love), is akin to expansive love, so God is merely asking that humans fall in love with him. However, God’s love is infinitely expansive so that a human being will never truly reach a complete analogue of God’s love within the soul. Despite this, one must still strive to make one’s love as Divine as possible. You may only be reaching a 10th degree to 100th degree of expansion but this will suffice. One must remember that there is no limit to this meditation, you must always try to love God as much as possible. Basically meaning your meditation will always be growing more expansive as you progress.
>>
You're not doing anything wrong, it just takes time to train the mind to not wander too much. There's no one right thing to do in the mind for a general meditation, especially if you're just starting out and doing short sessions.
>>
>>19393780
>my mind wanders -- I'll even sometimes think about why I'm meditating and the sort of effects that I believe it'll have on me. Am I doing it wrong?
No, that's literally what's supposed to happen.
>>
>>19393780
>meditating
>alt right theory
Fuck off with your cia shit
>>
>>19393780
I too was shit at meditating so I tried self-hypnosis instead. Hell of a lot easier, teaches you to get your brain to shut up much faster and then once you know how to do it you can just put yourself in that state in under a minute. Doesn't hurt to try if meditation is too hard for you.
>>
>>19393780
>Am I doing it wrong?

Nope. Just be patient and watch.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.