[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone recommend any books like this? weird conspiracy cult

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

File: 51jBDjm91PL[1].jpg (55KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
51jBDjm91PL[1].jpg
55KB, 375x500px
anyone recommend any books like this?

weird conspiracy cult satires or stuff that even takes itself seriously will do
>>
please x
>>
principa discordia
>>
Principia Discordia
Illuminatus Trilogy
Prometheus Rising
>>
Praise
>>
File: Angel_Tech_.jpg (74KB, 563x870px) Image search: [Google]
Angel_Tech_.jpg
74KB, 563x870px
>>
File: 412DBo6qb-L.jpg (32KB, 391x500px) Image search: [Google]
412DBo6qb-L.jpg
32KB, 391x500px
>>
File: TheManual.jpg (9KB, 214x300px) Image search: [Google]
TheManual.jpg
9KB, 214x300px
http://freshonthenet.co.uk/the-manual-by-the-klf/
>>
>>19392639
OAHSPE is great stuff, not sure what to make of it though:
http://www.sacred-texts.com/oah/
>>
File: R-159659-1269121832.jpeg.jpg (16KB, 300x298px) Image search: [Google]
R-159659-1269121832.jpeg.jpg
16KB, 300x298px
>>19394780
Ooh, nice one. I was a massive klf/ the JAMMS fan in the 90s. Also a huge R.A.W . fan. I watched the white room movie the other night. Plus the Brit awards with extreme noise terror, and the burn a million quid video. Their music holds up very well.
>>
>>19394754
Was pen pals with him late 90s. I was having a spiritual crisis, and him and the other falcon press chaps got me through it. I liked anterro more the hyatt.
>>
>>19392639
>subgenius
lul
>>
>>19392639
Got this at a half price bookstore in 6th grade. I don't think I could tell if it was a joke or for real. But the stuff I researched as a result got me into a lot of obscure stuff. It helped my sense of humor evolve, too >>19393795
>>
>>19395086
yeah, loved the KLF, I had to hunt the torrent sites for the version of The White Room that wasn't cut (i.e. the one with the crowd samples from some Doors gig where the tracks merge into each other and the non-chart version of Last Train to Trancentral) to get the full impression of what the KLF was about.

I had the impression that the whole KLF thing was some sort of hypersigil and the burning of the million quid and deletion of their entire back catalogue was their way of releasing that energy into the cosmos or whatever. It wasn't just some pop group making some catchy tunes, there was something else going on under the surface. Someone else wrote a book along those same lines fairly recently, i'll have to give it a read sometime.

I think The Manual is a legit magickal instruction manual, hidden in the framework of having a number one pop song in the music industry, if people read between the lines the same themes crop up as with other magickal works.

Or perhaps I just did too much DMT and read too much into things.
>>
>>19395099
>http://freshonthenet.co.uk/the-manual-by-the-klf/
Oh, cool. I did a bit of time in Chapel Perilous myself, think I worked my way through it eventually. Can you share anything interesting that came up in those letters?
>>
File: 1494739957688.jpg (89KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1494739957688.jpg
89KB, 1024x576px
>>19395241
Well, I started off with psychedelics and exercises from Crowley and tantra books. I learned to hold the energy better through meditation, then did Goenka vipassanna retreats. That really helped. Then went full on vajrayana Buddhism, in the kagyu and nyingma traditions. Then found a teacher, Reggie Ray. Then kinda learned to do my own thing.

I should really look up what antero Ali and I talked about. I must have been cracking apart at the seams. I remember he took me seriously, told me to get grounded, told me not to go anywhere I couldn't take my body(!), and told me "no dareing is fatal ". I don't know about the last one, but it influenced me. I think the idea is when you go somewhere out of courage, you'll survive. Going somewhere, or not going somewhere, out of fear is where you face destruction. I think the sweet spot is in between.
I'm glad I caught this thread, I haven't thought about it in a while. Chapel perilous was very real for me, for about 3 years. Then I found different metaphors, and different practices. In Tibetan Buddhism, they might call it "lung disorder " lung means wind, and wind relates to mind. The mind moves too fast.
I appreciate that this guy from Finland living in California took time to write to me, telling me I wasn't crazy. It helped, a lot. I was young and living in the middle of nowhere. This was late 90s, I also remember the original deoxy.org being a great place to chat with like minded people.
>>
you guys are the best! thank you!
>>
>>19392639
>>
>>19394363
Cosmic trigger final secret is a must.
>>
>>19392639
amazing book, check out all the other Subgenius texts

>>19394761
It's shit, unfortunately
>>19396548
any R.A.W is probably what you're looking for
>>
Right Where You Are Sitting Now: Further Tales of the Illuminati
>>
I think this one book would fit, but I can't remember the name of it. the book was about some doctor who traveled to the hollow earth and meets this faceless god where he sees these insane things like this plant with a lot of little sticks in and after returning to the surface he talks to the man who published the book and he suddenly disappeared in front of the man
>>
Wow. No PD in this thread?
>>
>>19392639
I can recommend the Bible.
>>
>>19396767
Several people have recommended PD, ass munch.
>>
>>19394754
This looks really cool.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.