[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened to haarp? Where is the technology pioneered th

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 12

File: HAARP20l.jpg (712KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
HAARP20l.jpg
712KB, 1000x750px
What happened to haarp? Where is the technology pioneered there today?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_Frequency_Active_Auroral_Research_Program
http://jimstonefreelance.com/haarp.html

You may remember haarp. The weather control facility that operated in alaska. There was abundant evidence that the technology demonstrated worked. My question is what happened next. They closed the trial facility but I doubt they'd simply let it die. Do you guys have any leads?

So far the most promising explanation is that it has been incorpotated into cell phone towers to form a much larger and more powerful grid. As described here:
http://jimstonefreelance.com/sandyhaarp.html
>>
>It is a cold hard fact that even if the entire electrical grid output was used for weather modification, there would be insufficient power available to do much of anything. The distances are too wide, volumes too huge, and locations in relation to a transmitter seldom ideal. Yet weather modification is a reality. How? This article explains how it can be done, from a scientific perspective
>>
>If you wish to modify the electrical characteristics of the atmosphere, you need to use an aircraft to disperse the doping agents at a high altitude. If you then take a pair of huge transmitters, such as haarp, and transmit a frequency to a specific region which is timed to phase cancel against the opposing transmitter the frequencies they transmit will vanish and leave a standing DC bias voltage in the atmosphere at the selected region.
>This voltage is the electrical equivalent of the electronic charge applied between the N and P regions of a silicon transistor. The chem trails are the doping agent, and the ionosphereis the power supply.
>A flow of current is then is triggered from the ionosphere to the earth below. Because the ionosphere has virtually endless power to give, it is possible to take a transmitter pair with a radiated power of only a couple of billion watts, and use it to trigger a cascade of trillions of watts. That is enough to heat the atmosphere, and trigger a change of climate, storms, ect. It is very important to make sure you do not exceed certain limits, or "clip" the atmosphere, or you will cause a lightning bolt of a sort not ever witnessed. But if kept below certain thresholds, a great amount of atmospheric heating can be caused and no one on the ground would ever notice a thing.
>>
File: haarptypesystem.jpg (112KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
haarptypesystem.jpg
112KB, 800x600px
>>
>>19392333
This isn't even paranormal. go back to /pol/
>>
>The more signal sources you have to create a zone, the more patterns and shapes you can make, with each transmitter pair in whatever Haarp grid you fire up being responsible for their own little area. Let's say your little grid uses a thousand cell towers in the Houston area - this would allow 500 different points, each getting at least 100,000 watts of bias current each, with a total of 50 million watts to trigger a bigger cascade from the ionosphere. This would be the reason for all the shapes people see, true, there are radar errors that can cause patterns to appear as many meteorologists will state but that won't cause a consitent drought causing L shaped high front off the coast of California to appear and stay put for months on end.
>>
HAARP is alive and well, it's really out of anyone's hands at this point. Worst case scenario they simulate the Apocalypse of John.
>>
>t is very easy to confirm that cell towers have cell service as a totally secondary purpose, just walk up to one and see how much power it is getting fed. If there is any more there than 100 watts for amplifiers, another 200 or so for lights and I'll give them another 500 to play with just in case there is something like a computer and monitor in a little building at the tower base, if there is more than that present something is seriously amiss. Having large liquid cooled transformers at every tower is a dead giveaway, the towers are NOT what we have been told they are.
>>
>>19392333
>operated in alaska
they had stations in most major countries bar russia
>>
Has anyone made the possible connection between haarp and Teslas work before? Because this sounds like what part of his "lost" papers might've been about.
>>
>>19392446
>his "lost" papers
What were papers about?
>>
>>19392453
Welcome to /x
>>something noone has ever seen
"It for sure was ###'"
>>
>>19392446
I've never thought about it in relation to Tesla. It would be something to look into. I've also heard of some giant underground pyramid being near the HAARP site which may also be a connection, but that could easily be balogna.
>>
>>19392460
Let me rephrase it, what could've been on them?
>>
>>19392466
Pssshhhhhhhhh it could be anything
Some say it was a phophecy predicting trump
Others say it was the list of guys your mum has blown
We will never know
>>
>>19392446
In the sense that he furthered the understanding of electricity and electromagnetism, especially as how it relates to atmospheric conduction. I doubt he predicted these specific processes 150 years ago. It is still pretty cutting edge today.
>>
>>19392466
Teslas work with electricity was way more advanced than what Edison was doing. He mentioned the possibility of making a weather control machine. Now if a person like Tesla was commenting on it, he was working it out on paper. When he died, the government ransacked his house and took everything related to his work.
>>
>>19392496
Anything related to ether?
>>
>>19392487
His work laid the foundation of our wireless networks we have now. Is it really a stretch of the mind to think he wasn't thinking about this sort of thing?
>>
>>19392527
I think it is. Technological improvement has been a long incremental process. He is the forefather of many of the concepts that play a role in weather manipulation but there is no way he could have been advanced enough back then. He couldn't even design the mechanism because atmospheric processes were poorly understood. He likely fantasized about powering weather change directly, but that is impossible even today, we can only cause a cascade reaction using the ionosphere. Something we did not begin to understand until the 1920s.
>>
>>19392503
It's sketchy at best, he was of the old school of thought before Einstein came about. It's possible that Tesla hung onto those ideals after Einstein. He believed in the aether, imagine what he would've thought of if he knew physics.
>>
>>19392558
Why did he abandoned his tower? Did something happen there?
>>
>>19392540
That is true, all I'm saying is he laid out the foundation for it. He understood things also from a different perspective than physics as we know them today. Just imagine what he could've done had he been a peer to Einstein, instead of an elderly scientist to him. He unfortunately wouldnt give relativity a fair look. How old is haarp? 30-40 years old? Or younger? Tesla was turn of the 20th century. Enough time for his ideas to be planted and grown into something like this. We have no research papers on this from him, but we also don't have all his papers.
>>
>>19392562
It's possible. Maybe it was just money problems. He was hounded to death by Edison. I don't know. I'm no where near an expert on him or his work. But if anyone could dream of something like haarp, it was him.
>>
>>19392576
But also grown with a better understanding of the physics behind it.It's just pure theory from me. I'm not an expert. But given what we know from his other work, it's a very plausible theory that he began trying to figure out this, and others took up that work later.
>>
File: tws8.jpg (117KB, 400x559px) Image search: [Google]
tws8.jpg
117KB, 400x559px
>>19392576
>long incremental process
>couldn't have envisioned
Might could wanna read some HG Wells or Arthur C Clarke or Isaac Asimov or...
>>
>>19392607
I think you got the wrong person anon.
>>
>>19392618
Yup, I sure did. Sorry bout that.

>>19392540
Anon, >>19392607 is for you
>>
I've always been fascinated with Tesla and his work. It was way more esoteric than what Edison was doing. His thinking turned more towards how and why things worked, and how to harness those powers, and what you could possibly do with them. He was a true visionary with his work. Edison just really wanted money and recognition.
>>
>>19392653
>Edison
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gu5ffdGvBCw
What was the most esoteric project? I remember reading that Tesla met with Indian guru.
>>
>>19392333
Ask any ham radio operator how much they hate China's HAARP array that is 10 times more powerful than ours and is on almost all the time. No this isn't a joke and no HAARP doesn't modify the weather, if it did then China's array would have destroyed the atmosphere by now. In fact think of it as a wardenclyffe tower. but instead of harvesting the power of the ionosphere it measures what is happening there instead.
>>
>>19392656
Ha! I love family guy. He was too. He almost single handedly ruined Tesla. What I meant by esoteric, is that his experiments were more into the weird side of electricity. I find it hard to explain, but esoteric I feel fits his work well. All I can really say is look Tesla up, he wasn't an absolute dick, haha. But he was probably the closest we've ever come to a mad genius with a death ray idea.
>>
>>19392661
>weird side of electricity
What do you found the most weirdest thing? Dancing electric balls?
>>
>>19392659
Haarp arrays don't always affect the atmosphere. It needs to be powered up first. I think at always on power levels, it wouldn't do much. But feed it alot of power, and it could.

>>19392350
This is a good example of how it could work.
>>
>>19392665
It's rumored that he was studying the electromagnetic spectrum and it's influence on what he thought was aether, which may, May, I only say, be akin to the fabric of spacetime. So if he was, what else was he thinking about in conjunction with that? Pocket world's warped into existence by wrapping the aether together? Fast travel on electrical waves? I don't know, I'm purely speculating on it.
>>
>>19392679
Traveling between dimensions?
>>
>>19392681
Maybe, the idea of other dimensions was around back then in science fiction. It's possible he had knowledge of that idea, and maybe thought of electricity and electro-magnetism as a way. We just don't know, his journals and research papers are.locked.away. All we have are his patents and published work. But through that we can get a feel for how he thought. He envisioned and worked on our wireless network we have. His work with electromagnetism coupled with the theory of relativity supposedly culminated in the Philly experiment.
>>
>>19392691
>journals and research papers are.locked.away
Probably J.P.Morgan took 'em.
>>
>>19392697
Government did actually.
>>
>>19392703
I wouldnt be surprised if he was the government. I mean he was elite.
>>
>>19392708
He was exploited by Westinghouse who did nothing to protect his investment. The elites back then didn't really care for him I think, at least not as one of them. By the time he died, he was practically a broke outcast.
>>
Gotta go for now, I need sleep /x/. If this is still up when I wake up, I'll check back.

To be honest with everyone, I'm new to this board, but I've always been well enamored of paranormal, sci-fi stuff. And it's been pleasant tonight. So good night y'all.
>>
>>19392607
If you want to be that speculative than weather control has been dreamt of by man since time immemorial.
>>
>>19393167
The ancient Greeks subscribed that power to Zeus. So the idea of being able to control the weather is at least that old. Albeit by a god, but the idea itself, is at least that old
>>
>>19392356
He can do no such thing for they trips of truth.
>>
>>19392333
It became Doppler radar.
They currently run at 5% but if cranked up will modify weather
>>
>>19393988
>>19393988
Possible but not through the doppler array, which has existed since ww2. It was one of the first radar systems developed. Modern pulse doppler has been public since the 1950s. What we would be looking at is a second device hidden within the radar away. Which makes a lot of sense. No one would question the heavy power draw, access to real time data, or unusual machinery. The downside is there would be a lot fewer points, giving you way less flexibility. Also the fact that they generally are concealed behind domes.
>>
File: haarptypesystem.png (237KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
haarptypesystem.png
237KB, 800x600px
Saw this on the link. It makes a lot of sense.
>>
>>19394043
So it wouldn't really control the weather. Who cares if they can change the direction of a hurricane or make it stronger or weaker. That isn't controlling the weather. That is shit.
>>
>>19394043
>bouncing radio waves off of the fucking air.
Actually spreading crazy shit like this is how flat earth caught on. You can't make a mirror out of air and even if you could it would be crazy distorted.
>>
Why hasn't there been a major atlantic hurricane in a few years?
>>
File: 20140719__SJM-WATERRATES-07203.jpg (579KB, 645x430px) Image search: [Google]
20140719__SJM-WATERRATES-07203.jpg
579KB, 645x430px
but has anyone wondered how this ties in the creation of the california drought? An obvious attempt to destroy american self sufficiency for food, forcing us to rely heavily on imports and furthering the globalist agenda? It utterly devastated an industry after all.

http://82.221.129.208/sanjoaquin.html
>>
File: California-Drought-levels.jpg (66KB, 823x507px) Image search: [Google]
California-Drought-levels.jpg
66KB, 823x507px
Here is the California precipitation chart everyone is now quoting. Look at the history here, there have been plenty of other periods that were a little bit dry. The only dry period on the chart is the recent Haarp attack that has spanned five months, since September of 2013 (when the water year starts) up until now, in Feb of 2014. The real drought, the HAARP drought has only been going on for FIVE MONTHS. 5 months won't empty the dams or kill orchards. LOOK AT THE CHART BELOW, AND THEN TRY TO EXPLAIN THE PHOTOS OF EMPTY DAMS THROUGHOUT THE MEDIA. WHY ARE THEY EMPTY ALREADY, WHEN UP TO SEP OF 2013 THE RAIN WAS WITHIN A NORMAL RANGE?
>>
None of this answers what happened to it. Has it been used any time in the past 4 years? Are the chinese jamming it with their own system?
>>
>>19392659
I dont trip about china as much as I do about the gov limiting our power to 5W on the west coast. We used to be able to pump out 200W of power but it was screwing around with the early warning radar so they ended up putting a special restriction here
>>
>>19394051
what what I read haarp can push the atmosphere, causing ICBMs and astriods to burn up in the atmosphere faster. At least thats what the gov say what its for
>>
>>19394300
>Has it been used any time in the past 4 years
>no droughts or major natural disasters recently
Why do you just assume they'd use it to kill and destroy? Maybe the unusually mild weather has been the result of haarp derived technology. Maybe the occasional arctic bursts we've had lately are the natural response to it.
>>
I have seen some haarp-like installations off state road 98 here in florida. Never was able to find an explanation for them. Saw them driving by a background but when I tried looking them up on google maps it never resolved. It might've been state road 60, it was a couple years ago.
>>
>>19395797
Haven't had much finding it on good maps now, but I did find whatever the hell this is:
https://www.google.com.ua/maps/place/Florida/@27.7048576,-81.3085987,3952m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x88ddb34b51629aff:0x7b8ebd1d2325da3f!8m2!3d27.6977226!4d-81.295925?hl=en
>>
>>19395808
Random star of david and concentric circles by a rural airport?
>>
>>
>>19395999
999 wills it
>>
>>19396005
(you)
((you))
(((you)))
>>
>>19395999
>>19396005
>>19396006
I don't get it? Just randomly leaving 1488 here? Relevant somehow?
>>
>>19393167
Man used to pray to the gods to control the weather. The actual idea of weather control has been around since who knows when. But now we seem to have the ability ourselves to do so.
>>
>>19394051
>making it stronger, changing directions and controlling where it goes isn't weather control

Wtf?
>>
>>19394056
Not really if you consider that air is fluid. Re-entry into our atmosphere is dicey every time, come in to shallow, you bounce right off and back into space. To steep, and you burn up like a meteor. Coming from the other way, (ground up) you can get the same effect. It's possible to bounce electromagnetic waves off the upper atmosphere and bounce them back, it's how ham radios can talk to the other side of the earth. By bouncing radio signals off the upper atmosphere. You just need to feed it alot of power and have a large enough array to affect cubic miles of atmosphere. But the theory is sound.
>>
File: 1464067411044.png (3MB, 1568x971px) Image search: [Google]
1464067411044.png
3MB, 1568x971px
>>19392333
That thing fucks with the schumman resonance.
>>
>>19396164
>air is fluid
You mean a gas?
>>
>>19396595
The discipline one uses to study air flow, wind, and the like is fluid dynamics. I'm to tired to go into it more. Suffice it to say, that the ionosphere being charged, can act like a mirror, or akin to a fluid that can trap particles beneath it. I'm simply trying to use an anology here is all.
>>
>>19396595
An addendum to >>19396890

The theory behind how haarp supposedly works is a sound theory. Why do you think all known theories about force fields rely on ionized energy to deflect incoming objects?
>>
File: 1501924450304.png (240KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
1501924450304.png
240KB, 576x432px
Haarp is just not needed anymore, just like more and more radio odditys... my world is crumbling around me.. radio is my life
>>
>>19396595
Gasses are fluids. Don't you remember that from middle school science?
>>
>>19392333
Fuck off with your alt right conspiracy.
>>
>>19396976
Whys it got to be an alt anything? It's simply a conspiracy. If you think the government doesn't do Some horrible stuff to the people in search of knowledge, you haven't read the declassified stuff that's out there.

>conspiracies are closer to /x/ I think then /pol/
>>
>>19397041
>Whys it got to be an alt anything?
My guess? By making an unrelated and controversial accusation like lumping it together with the alt right OP can bump his own thread and trick other people into replying to bump it for him. It happens all the time.
>>
>>19397041
>conspiracies are closer to /x/ I think then /pol/
Conspiracies have always been on /x/. It used to comprise half this board, before they made /pol/ and we lost so much of the interesting shit. Back then we thought tulpas were bad. I had no idea how bad things could get.
>>
Having read through the articles I get the impression that this would only work between two points. For full control you would need a network of points. This makes me think. Why not put these devices on a ship? Then you could project weather change over enemies. Unusual droughts, or maybe a category 5 typhoon every year for the phillipines after their president kicked the rothschilds out of central banking. Unusual haarp ships should be something to keep an eye out for. Maybe disguise them as illegal fishing vessels?
>>
>>19398281
Since most countries have very poor enforcement of fishing rights in their territorial waters. China for instance fishes along the coasts of half the world in order to feed their domestic market. A small fleet with haarp arrays could devastate a developing nation, or change crop prices in an advanced nation.
>>
>>19392333
They don't need it. They never did. They use magic.
>>
>>19398281
I think they assumed something more simple than that, they assumed the weather was an atmospheric thing, like they saw it was in other planets, and they believed they could distort flow somehow.

And it's stupid, but it certainly does something cause they built it and the russians did too.
>>
>>19392562
JP Morgan cut off funding, some say it was because Tesla told him there was no way to charge for the power he could send others say it was Marconi who got all the attention.
>>
i get the idea of weather manipulation, but the science and technology is way beyond me. Jim's article about the nuke is fukushima is a good read tho.
>>
>>19397456
I don't know how far down the spiral you've gone, but unless you have Latin inscriptions alongside runes, and cuneiform words etched underneath your bed to ward you while you sleep. You've got a ways to go. Just remember this about us, we have free will, which means that something won't affect us unless, 1: you let it, or 2:you really pissed an extra dimensional being off.
>>
>>19397393
Indeed, but I've been coming back now to this particular thread for about three days now and bumping it by responding. I don't like to be used, but in this case, the subject of Tesla and his genius is near and dear to me. Having read what I've read about the man, had Westinghouse did more to protect him, and been less greedy, Feels would've, I think, changed humanity more to the point that we'd be looking to colonize the rest of the solar system by this point in time. And also, had he not spurned Einstein's theory too.
>>
>>19399113
*Tesla would've......
>>
My dad worked there. They 'officially' shut down operation. Just turned into a deep black project. We still have one of their work computers in our storage unit.
>>
>>19399113
Yeah, would've been a solid 30 year advancement in several fields, as well as adoption of useful technology.
>>
This is relevant:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqhME0dD5Ds
>>
>>19398448
>it certainly does something cause they built it and the russians did too
I for one would love to learn more about the russian weather control platform.
>>
>>19399912
Replying to myself but here are the first things to turn up in google:
http://www.reality-choice.org/177/sura-the-russia-haarp-which-could-destroy-usa-in-one-fell-swoop
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sura_Ionospheric_Heating_Facility
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64SVPzfOZhM
>>
>>19399920
Predates haarp by over a decade. In fact haarp began construction almost immediately after the soviet union collapsed.
>>
I always thought haarp was just one experiment
>>
Something else the haarp arrays could conceivably do is trigger an EMP burst.
>>
BASICALLY THE PROBLEM IS NO ONE HERE REALLY UNDERSTANDS THE PHYSICS
PROVE ME WRONG BY MAKING A VERY SUCCINCT AND CORRECT EXPLANATION
SO YOU GET THE WOO WOO EFFECT
ATTRIBUTING MAGICAL LIKE POWERS TO SOMETHING THAT PEOPLE DON'T UNDERSTAND

NIGGERS IT'S ONE BIG ASS RADIO ANTENNA AS FAR AS I KNOW, WITH A SHITLOAD OF POWER HOOKED UP TO IT
I THINK THAT ENOUGH YOU COULD SPEND A FUCKLOAD OF TIME LEARNING ABOUT THE PHYSICS OF RADIO WAVES AND THE REST OF IT AND THEN HAVE SOMETHING LEGIT TO SAY
OTHERWISE IT'S THE SAME OL SAME OL THREAD
NO ONE BRINGS ANYTHING COOL TO THE TABLE
JUST BULLSHIT
>>
>>19401099
Or you coulda been a smarter poster and given a succinct and precise primer on physics of radio waves.

I know that the study of air is fluid dynamics. I've studied fluid dynamics. Air is far less dense than a liquid, but their properties in physics are the same. So let's see here, I know that you can reflect light in fluids. You can combine lights in fluid. Now because air is less dense that water, you can use the fact that less energy is needed to move through the air to a given point and combine two or more beams of energy at one point using the ionized atmosphere to deflect back into the lower atmosphere. Radio waves , xrays, gamma rays, light, infrared, ultravolet light, all of it, is on a scale of electro magnetism. Waves and particles man, wave and particles.

Or basically these posts here.
>>19392691
>>19394043
>>19396164
>>19396890
>>19396903
Now if you can prove that I don't know what I'm talking about, I'll leave /x/ forever. But it's gotta convince me to leave. The idea of haarp is a sound theory. And they've been building these things everywhere. Another anon here I think said something about cell towers being a possibility. I think he might be right. Cells have the ability to output a large amount of power, that coupled with the larger arrays could be able to give gross control over weather.

Sorry for the length of this post.
>>
>>19392333
Did you think about looking at some websites that aren't kook theories? Like the VLF Group at Stanford where they study HAARP and related projects? Link: http://vlf.stanford.edu/
>>
File: naval com array.jpg (212KB, 1241x841px) Image search: [Google]
naval com array.jpg
212KB, 1241x841px
>>19392333
Here is such a facility in Western Australia, officially a naval communications array. Pretty spooky geomancy.
>>
>>19401183
>I know that you can reflect light in fluids.
What? Firstly that makes no sense, reflection happens at surfaces not in something. Secondly not all all liquids or fluids are transparent.

>you can use the fact that less energy is needed to move through the air to a given point and combine two or more beams of energy
No, that statement makes zero physical sense. The propagation of EM radiation has nothing to do with friction and viscosity. Secondly EM radiation combines on it's own though interference without air or anything, that is a fundamental property of waves.

>>19394043
Who ever drew that diagram does not understand EM radiation or waves. If radiation met up as shown in that diagram it wouldn't "collide" the waves would interfere destructively and cancel out. Nothing would happen in the middle.
>>
File: saturn.jpg (330KB, 1883x1024px) Image search: [Google]
saturn.jpg
330KB, 1883x1024px
>>19401923
and they are going to tell me that shape has nothing to do with saturn, just pure coincidence, sure
>>
>>19401099
HERES SOME PHYSICS FOR YOU BRO READ SOME RESEARCH PAPERS AT VLF.STANFORD.EDU (VERY LOW FREQUENCY RESEARCH GROUP) HAARP RELATED! SEE>>19401915
>>
>>19401970
Well they are both hexagonal, I suppose it's possible.
>>
>>19395808
A facility in Australia: >>19401923
>>
I hate when people want so badly to debunk things that they reach super hard. We are still trying to piece together scarce information. Even assuming OP's claim is completely true we would not have a full understanding of a highly classified system and it doesn't make sense to place that burden at this stage.
>>
>>19402004
Did you check out the Very Low Frequency Research Group at Stanford University? They study HAARP and other similar atmospheric/ frequency technology. Its technical: vlf.stanford.edu
>>
>>19402013
interesting, thanks
>>
If HAARP exists and is fit for purpose, this is a classic example of money being left on the table by retards who are so busy defecting against civilization that they've failed to notice profits in protecting it. Auction the damned thing's productivity and watch the economy grow! People could make better use of this thing. Tie it to market processes so it can undergo the general harmonization of trade, and not be wasted in the pursuit of private arrogances.
>>
>>19403511
>implying they didn't make a fortune exploiting the so called california drought.
>>
>>19403553
Oh, I didn't suggest they were leaving ALL the money on the table. I'm just suggesting that if someone is evil enough to hide this thing, there's no reason to believe they're also competent enough to be making maximum profits out of it. You could make a lot of money selling weather on ebay if your service was real.
>>
>>19392562
A common misconception is that he J.P morgan cut his funding for this reason and this reason alone . The wardenclyffe tower was actually made and Tesla tried to tune into the frequency of earth, but could not do so because even he did not fully understand how it worked. The tower never worked the way he imagined it and that is why the funding was cut for it.
Of course now that we know that instantaneous action at a distance is real and so is wireless electricity, in theory this could work today. Of course now you would run into the problem of energy costs and so fourth, I believe once this technology is full realized, power companies will find a way to fool the public by inventing a "magnetic field global warming scenario" and still find a way to limit and charge money for power from the ionosphere.

>>19392669
No that is a THEORETICAL example of how it works. Power has absolutely nothing to do with reading or relaying a signal so much as ATTRACTION and COHERENCY. If you take an x amount of wattage of light and try to send it using a lightbulb, it won't go as far as the same wattage of a laser (a COHERENT light source) If a doping agent was used (I'm not sure if it was but it would make sense) it would be used to increase the signal to the ionosphere to reduce the loss of power. The ionosphere is full of so much energy though that such a device would have nil effect on it, like taking a piss in the ocean. The only logical explanation is that it takes reading from it by making a more coherent signal to punch through it.
>>
>>19403597
Military organizations aren't run by competent people, they're run by trained lab rats. It's all managed top-down in the most retarded way possible. When a new president (or whatever type of non-figurehead entity is actually in control) is briefed on the military capacities at their disposal, they're subject to the same beliefs and dismissals as anyone else. As such, even if they believe it works, they probably don't believe it to the degree that they would actually think about the tactical uses it would come with. It's just another spooky thing to deal with that they don't have the creativity to manage.
>>
>>19392333
i always hear alot of talk about haarp being used as mind control, weather manipulation, ect. What you really gotta ask yourself is if the street goes both ways.
>>
>>19403671
I am skeptical but it wouldn't be without precedent. Several military technologies have had immense civilian application after taking decades to reach the market, after they fought it every step of the way.
>>
>>19403608
I said could work, not does work. Even I'm at a loss as to how it does actually work. That's why I said could be the way.

>>19401963
Isn't the surface of water a surface of something? Whether from above or below? That's the point I was looking to make.

Really? Because if you shine a light through water, and then shine the same light out of the water and through air, what happens? The light travels farther through air. It's absorbed and dispersed more rapidly in water. Why am I even, your a horrid troll.

Light as you know it is both matter and energy. Particles and waves. An incandescent lightbulb gives off not only visible light, but infrared and uv light. Each one is acted upon differently by the environment which it passes through. Some go further than visible light, some stop shorter. Hell it even gives off what we call "radio" waves too.
>>
>>19403671
>Military organizations aren't run by competent people, they're run by trained lab rats
Which organizations are you speaking about, specifically?
>>
>>19405306
Any. If it's staffed by military personnel, then their job is not to think. No amount of brainstorming any of them has will make it back up the chain of command to someone who could actually affect anything without disobeying orders. That's just how military stuff works.
>>
>>19405451
But research personnel, you know the actual people who are paid to think, invent shit and solve problems, are often private contractors or university employees, and outside the military heirarchy. Your argument is nonsense.
>>
>>19405544
And those private contractors/university people can be compartmentalised so they don't know what their research is for, and have NDAs so they never speak. Hypothetically, all it would take is one person to give the marching orders for thousands of people to develop a project with none of them having an idea of the big picture and only conversational leaks.
>>
>>19406051
This. The people who staff the facility and make sure everything works aren't researches. Having researchers do it would be a waste of resources.
>>
>>19406113
You don't have to pay an idiot that's studying, other thing they aren't going to learn what you do.
>>
File: 1490469837216.jpg (131KB, 1024x777px) Image search: [Google]
1490469837216.jpg
131KB, 1024x777px
>>19392333
The deepstate is using (most likely) HARRP & Earth's magnetosphere to affect people's decision making, like w/ rats.It's real & scary. Sounds crazy, I know, but real, & basically unstoppable w/o a massive offensive against the deepstate They use this on citizens.
Thread posts: 121
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.