[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to share something that happened to me while I was visiting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: savitz-with-patient.jpg (70KB, 750x400px) Image search: [Google]
savitz-with-patient.jpg
70KB, 750x400px
I want to share something that happened to me while I was visiting my grandfather in the hospital. He was taken to the hospital because he had a stroke, and some internal bleeding in his head.

Doctors pinpoint blood leakage and fix that, but now grandfather is having seizures. So it isn't looking to good for my grandfather. The seizures have changed the way he talks for sure, but I guess they have also changed the way his limbs move, its made it much more harder for him.

But what I mainly want bring to your attention is that the first day he had the stroke, and was sedated, and had breathing tubes and feeding tubes. While sedated, he told my aunt that a man at the backdoor was trying to get him to go inside.

That sounded so strange to me, because its not your usual light at the end of the tunnel thing.

What do you think he meant by that.
>>
>>19391686
You should buy your grandfather all sorts of type of herbal pills. I can post some pics of the ones i take. Also give him apple cider vinegar mixed with honey in the morning , If you want your grandfather to live, your gonna want to make sure he shits a lot so his stomach will be clean,
>>
Well someone someone in someone's family made a dealy-o
>>
>>19391698
I would feed him myself but the nurses wont allow it. Not until he can eat solid foods.

>>19391707
please explain
>>
When my grandmother was on her deathbed my Aunt Bonnie who had died months prior to her being in the hospital and dying she claimed that Bonnie was at the door trying to get her to come with her. She experienced one of those moments where people who are dying just suddenly become aware and talk and act completely fine. During that time she was convinced that she needed to go with Bonnie. But my mother and my grandfather did not see anybody there
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.