[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm the guy from a few days ago who posted about the low

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0877.jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0877.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
I'm the guy from a few days ago who posted about the low flying planes. There finally back. This time at 5 in the morning. Next pic will be much better and closer.
>>
>>19391482
*they're
I'm tired
>>
File: IMG_0878.jpg (568KB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0878.jpg
568KB, 2592x1936px
>>19391482
This one didn't fly as close as the other one on its approach.
>>
Any interest?
>>
>>19391492
>>19391482
Call up the airport you think they're landing at/taking off from and ask about it.
>>
>>19391513
Good idea. I will do is.
>>
They've stopped and I'm going to bed.
>>
Download an app called FlightRadar24 you're welcome
>>
>>19391954
I saw something like this too. Got super bright and wasn't moving. Then I go out to get a better look and it's a plane. My guess is it was the headlight and it turned direction as I stepped outside. Pretty odd still
>>
>>19391954
I'm starting to think a lot of planes aren't planes. Like they cloak themselves to appear as planes or something
>>
>>19391482
It remember me something , i like to stay on my balcony and observe the stars , one night i look at a star and im thinking at the same time " i hope i could see something weird or sone ufo " pick one star and suddently it start to move to a direction to disapear really far away , it was just a white light like a star but this stationary object started moving . a couple week later i almost forget about it , the second time i saw it was with my mom , i was on the balcony smoking a cig , im talking to her about the star ive seen moving and she dosent seem to believe me , i show her the location oh this star , as we talk about it and still talk about the same star that wasnt moving at all start the exact same pattern it did the first time i saw it . At least im not the only witness . Any idea of what it could be ?

White light being REALLY high up in the sky not moving and blending with the stars - can move smoothly and what seem to be extremly fast , the 2 time it moved i must say 4x the speed you see a 747 flying up in the sky but in a REALLY smooth way .
>>
>>19392944
seen loads like this anon. just put it down to sattelites or whatever, would be good to actually know what if its ayleeums or not
>>
theres been youtube vids of 747s just hovering in the sky, also info red vids of HUGE v shaped craft flying.

The cloaking on these craft is quite impressive. There are eyewitnesses that say the et have holographic technology that looks completely real.
Our government has procured and use at least some of the electrogravitic and cloaking tech from them.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.