[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hell is an environment of what your mind perceives as the worst

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 12

File: Pyramid Head.jpg (227KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Pyramid Head.jpg
227KB, 600x600px
What is your setting?
What lurks within it?
>>
File: 111.gif (749KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
111.gif
749KB, 500x333px
>>19391463
No one. Nothing. Darkness. No sensation. But the sensation of 'consciousness'. Stevie Wonder/ Helen Keller through space.
>>
Everything is exactly the same
>>
>>19391463

Hell is forced honest self reflection on what you did to end up deserving to be there, brick by brick. Hell is where the self told lies and delusions made up to justify egregious offenses against yourself and your existence, are made to stand and answer to absolute truth, that one willfully ignored despite the highly likely unjustified suffering its consequences brought.
>>
File: sheol.png (3MB, 4675x5100px) Image search: [Google]
sheol.png
3MB, 4675x5100px
>>19391463
I believe in the old Hebrew/Babylonian/Akkadian form of hell, "Sheol"

Basically, "Sheol" is something like slowly withering into nonexistence like this anon said
>>19391466
(Most judeo-faiths didn't even have an idea of a "burning" or "eternal conscious torture" hell until after the 1300's)

This is kind of hard to explain, but let me try to show my thinking.

If God and God's presence--(Not "God" meant to be taken merely as some Creator Character-being, but also as a transcendent source for ideas like "good," "perfect," and "the mathematical sustain-er of physical and non-physical reality") is the absolute object from which truth can be derived, then hell would be non-existence, or existence separate from that source. Basically, it would be the inability to be present with that which is "good," in any form whatsoever.

So, it would be painful, but not "painful" in the sense that "oof ow ooh ouch my bones are burning in hell," but some kind of new reality where there is only one extreme, that extreme being the absence of "good."
>>
when silent hill is the best horror franchise
>>
I'm not sure if he'll is a literal burning. I've had dreams lately where hell was whatever seven deadly you took part in and you're stuck in a loop performing it over and over until insanity
>>
>>19391639
*psst* anon, I know a way out.
>>
Hell is other people.
>>
>>19391463
I've been in Hell since 2003. All that lurks is a never ending ride of shitposting.
>>
>>19391639
>hell is eating food and shitosting all day
sign me up
>>
>>19391614
That drawing kinda reminds me of the overseers from Dishonored for some reason
>>
>>19391463
Why do people always draw pyramid head as a gaunt/skinny guy

I always remember him being slightly a bearmode/bloated belly kind of guy
>>
grew up with the SH franchise, I always thought 2 was the least scary of the first three and pyramid head looked goofy to me
[spoiler]nowhere near as terrifying as Nemesis[/spoiler]
>>
>>19393087
I audibly snickered at the part where he rapes the mannequin desu
>>
>>19391747
>implying they will give you internet
>implying the food will taste good
not that you would probably care anyways, you'd have bigger things to worry about
>>
hell is other people
>>
>>19391614
Interesting perspective. But I don't believe in good and evil already. Matter of fact I'm 99% sure they honestly only exist cause of humans. So that wouldn't be the ideal hell if that was the case.
>>
Tortoises everywhere
>>
>>19393546

The problem with sacrificing objectivity like that is that your own point instantly becomes meaningless.
>>
>>19391463
Christfaggs. I really hope there are not bible followers and believers in hell. That is the only reason I hope I end up in hell.
If they are not there, it should be not that bad.
>>
>>19391463
In a giant wasp nest the size of this world. And I'm in the middle of it.
>>
File: 1501722482658.png (256KB, 315x404px) Image search: [Google]
1501722482658.png
256KB, 315x404px
>>19391463
My mothers iCloud storage
>>
File: pyramid_head.jpg (104KB, 630x397px) Image search: [Google]
pyramid_head.jpg
104KB, 630x397px
>>19393080
the original pyramid head was skinny - pic related

>>19393087
same,i always thought silent hill 1 was the most disturbing.
>>
>>19393874
That's because it is. Including everyone else's existence. I'm just the person who isn't a pussy about thinking that.
>>
>>19394545
You really don't seem to understand. If you sacrificie your only objective basis for truth, then your whole point immediately becomes completely useless the moment literally anyone of any belief system offers a different perspective.

If, (according to what I can see from your thinking), all belief systems are effectively the same or are up to subjective individualistic interpretation, then the moment somebody offers a more-or-less congruent, absolute set of beliefs, those beliefs are (ironically) infinitely preferable to the original, subjective belief system.

Basically, the subjective system becomes a bizarre religion of "I'm not wrong, but all others have the potential of being more right than me"
>>
>>19391463

Exactly as my life is in this very moment is the peak of torture I could ever imagine.
>>
>>19391463
Any direction I look is a different anime playing. I hear a continuous loop of country music playing.
>>
>>19391463
my secrets being revealed
dying
>>
>>19391463
Just a room packed full with big spiders
>>
File: clip-art-flowers-285113.jpg (88KB, 490x566px) Image search: [Google]
clip-art-flowers-285113.jpg
88KB, 490x566px
>uncomfortably humid, warm metal box
>just big enough for you to be in fetal position in
>very dim light so you can see how close the walls are to you
>just enough oxygen to keep you on the brink of breathing and suffocating (deadpool-esque)

I think always being just uncomfortable enough is absolutely worse than excruciating pain. I feel like if you're constantly in pain, it'll lose meaning.
>>
>>19391667
very much this
>>
>>19394723
Satan, what is the meaning of the three eyed owl?
>>
It would be all the dreadful feelings I have felt before. Being alone in a cold dark house that nornally, and should be full of warmth and company. The availability of resources to contact others that do not function properly to even send one single message. The dreadful sense of lonliness and the creeping sense of eternity settling in. It would be like seeing the world through blue tinted glasses, it would feel like the dead evening of winter accompanied by a faint sickness in the stomach similar to when you sleep in too long and spend the day groggy and unwell.
Actually, I just described what my depression felt like two years ago. So basically hell for me world be a depression I could not cure with therapy, medication, shift in attitude, or even suicide. I bet hell has pencil sharpeners though B)
>>
Hell is a lie. Why would god not give every being infinite chances? If God really wants to punish beings, even in his omnipotence and all powerlessness, then he is in hell. If God is so powerful, he could created infinite simulations to help grow and learn sic entities that have been abused, or who have somehow cause distruction for some reason. And if they can not be healed, HE WOULD JUST MAKE AN ARTIFICIAL PLAYGROUND FOR EVIL ONES, so they wouldnt actually harm anyone.

TLDR god is in hell so he wants everyone else to be too.(hell is God's prison)
I aint even judging God, he prolly got a good reason hes so mad.
maybe god deosnt even know hes in hell.
>>
>>19398431
Pretty much this.

The whole hell thing has several major flaws
> what one considers as good, other considers as evil (think even muslims vs christians beliefs)
> if one is born to the white trash raping inbred family, it defines his life forever, making him a piece of shit human being with no choice.. why should he go to hell when he had no choice from the beginning?

Thats why 1 life the only chance thing is a bullshit.
Thats why we have shambala and the whole reincarnation thing.
>>
File: 1491387050472.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1491387050472.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
She is. Heartache fucking sucks. I don't know if I'm in love with her or scared of her. It doesn't matter anyway. I wish I could just forget her. I wish I never met her. She's become a monument to all of my failures and insanity.
>>
A fat black woman is in my bed raping me . My teeth are falling out. I'm also balding, my penis is small
Linkin Park plays on max volume in the background. The walls are painted a tacky orange colour. It's either too hot or too cold. It smells like farts and death
>>
>>19391463
Like our world but everywhere are niggers and the jews have even more control. There is no white majority and the concept of Germany does not exist
>>
>>19391463
my unaging material body
>>
>>19394715
I get what you're saying but at the end of the day belief isn't the deciding factor. It's just a coping mechanism for weaker minds who fear the nihilistic truth of the universe. That's not saying that I don't go out and live like any other human but I just don't do it for fantasy reasons. If anything letting go sets me free from a lot of the world bullshit including religion, politics, greed of money etc.
>>
>>19391463
Everything is exactly the same but I can't get hard at all
>>
>>19398011

Means bitch ass niggas always up in ma grill...
>>
File: womens-pillow-fight-league3.jpg (44KB, 349x230px) Image search: [Google]
womens-pillow-fight-league3.jpg
44KB, 349x230px
>>19391463
Coed naked pillow fight room; terrifying.
>>
File: 1501794807737.jpg (59KB, 642x628px) Image search: [Google]
1501794807737.jpg
59KB, 642x628px
>>19398997
Jesus fuck lmao
>>
>>19391463
Becoming a 10/10 sissy bimbo trap mindfucked to become addicted to serving demon cock at a glory hole.
>>
>>19402802
but does that not mean that he would enjoy it?
>demon cock is best cock
>every demon only wants best pleasure for sissy trap
>every demon equip with 10+ cock
>every demon comes with female form for max pleasure
>satisfactory guaranteed
>why be with god in no sex land, when you can have sexy demon that satisfy every need
>do not be deceived, convert to demons today
>>
I've explored hellscapes in my dreams. The casts of such dreams are strange... The dealers of apparent cruelty in those lands are a mix of those who believe their victims WANT torment, and those who believe their victims GAIN FROM torment. Either is stifling, frustrating, and difficult to communicate with. I have not dreamed of being a perpetrator of cruelty in hell, but have indeed discomfited the overseers in those places when I have dreamed of generosity and insight in hell. The reward of this seemed to be that the barriers around Hell-as-I-dreamed-it became more porous to me. Thought of escape comes more readily now in my dreams of hell, and hopes of escape are less false when they arise.
>>
>>19403210
that is not hell that you are dreaming of that is heaven.
>hell is a beautiful place free of Jews and religious freaks
>hell has beautiful beach which to tan and enjoy eternal warmth
>eternal party's with sweet music unheard of in the mortal world
>everyone does their part in hell to keep it beautiful and enjoyable.
>do not be deceived by what they have told you
>>
File: greys.png (34KB, 1301x335px) Image search: [Google]
greys.png
34KB, 1301x335px
>>19403210
What you said reminds me of a post I saw about a week ago about greys. Here it is from the archive. Maybe the tormentors function similarly to how this anon speculated greys do

This could mean that the key to doing alright in hell is simply to feel in control and not be afraid
>>
>>19403249
I've dreamed of Heaven too. It's the plane of unyielding law and the most beautiful of what I have seen in dreaming. It's also overrun with angels. Of all that I have fought in dreaming, angels are the most utterly overwhelming opponents. They do not even make the error of excessive force; their strength is so exact and inexorable as to be gentle in its operation. I hold no malice towards them, and practically speaking I cannot harm them, though I do attempt to defend myself from their interference. The angel who cannot overcome me is false.
>>
>>19403365
That was me. I got that idea in part from my dreams. If there's something weird going on in this world that has anything to do with dreams, I might be a source of personal frustration to it, whatever it is.
>>
Do we not exist in hell
>>
>>19393644

All the way down, huh? Is there a bottom tortoise though? Like, sure, there's infinite tortoises, but there could still be a bottom tortoise as long as you manage to skip past the infinite tortoises before it. So what does the very, very bottom infinite tortoise stand on?

Could it be... the bottom tortoise stands on top of the universe?
>>
>>19402831
I was talking more along the lines of your body and actions performing the deeds while your mind is screaming to stop but helpless to do so.
>>
>>19404241
>>
>>19391667
Hell is unconscious people. Ever worked any kind of service job? You'll know exactly what I mean.
>>
>>19403505
The bottom tortoise stands on the top tortoise.
>>
>>19403210

Yea, they are taught your reasoning with them is a gift to them as perverted foreplay.

Go ahead! Try to think of some even more perverted things that I can assure you exist in hell somewhere!
>>
>>19404755

ya
>>
>>19398904
Underrated
>>
>>19405151
It hasn't any of it been rape, you sex-obsessed nutter.
>>
>>19391463
Just think of things you love, and pretend you're afraid of them.
For real, I can't wait to find out bc I have no idea what I'm truly afraid of... does anybody know what really makes them afraid? I don't think so. I don't think you can know.
>>
>>19391463
>You
philosophy
>http://www.galactanet.com/oneoff/theegg_mod.html
Everyone

Setting

>Earth
>>
>>19406393

I live it.

The most beautiful woman imaginable breaks your dick and you stop wanting to touch anyone ever and you are in a constant state of distracting yourself.

You will fear everything that moves faster than a worm. Forever.

The more beautiful they are the more your brain shuts off and you start pumping adrenaline out of fear.

Not fear of rejection like you plebs, fear of being poisoned, stabbed, mutilated.

Real torture is subtle, or the being dissociates.
>>
>>19406393

Let me invite you into some of my horror show.

Know that you will live this life. You WILL, out of boredom, you WILL!

Come little one! Misery loves company!
>>
>>19406146

Do you claim a greater wealth than the hand placed upon pale virgin skin?

Are you a fool?
>>
File: IMG_0649.jpg (25KB, 552x390px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0649.jpg
25KB, 552x390px
>>19391463

Hell is not a place you go to. You carry Hell with you at all times. You carry it inside you.
>>
Having been to the other side of every side I can tell you the ultimate truth of hell.

Anyone can leave if they think they don't deserve to be there.

It's a nexus of guilt you pick up on this side of the wall. One big turd in the punchbowl. Don't get too wrapped up in suffering in this life or you'll be stuck in there like a broken record. It's a stain on the painting where the brush got held down too long and the ink couldn't run away fast enough. Just a dark pit with souls too wrapped up in pain and death and suffering to go anywhere but back through here. There are a few souls that " like " it there though.
>>
>>19398904
Damn son just have a couple of sweaty clowns in the corners and santa shanking your mom and that's about as close to hell as i can think of.
>>
Ah right, the question op asked was, " What is your hell and who is stalking you." not, what is hell.

Ok. Picture this:
A dark room with three doors. Door one leads into the dark. Wolves eat my skin forever here. Eating my face hands and eyes. Door two leads away from here. To a hallway of endless doors. Every year a new door opens. Things crawl out and hurt me. In one door there is peace. I open every door i can. Hoping to find the last one.

The third door takes me back. My life is run over again. I only remember when i arrive. Back at the dark lit room. Three doors i choose forever. They made this hell for me.
>>
>>19391463
Polka music. For eternity.
>>
>>19391614
Hell doesn't exist for the Hebrews, I'd know since I live in the so called holy land.

For me hell would just be the perfect mix of all the bad feelinga at the same time, at all times for eternity.

Extreme nausea, fear, pain etc etc
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.