[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What occult organizations are you a part of, or aspire to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 155
Thread images: 22

What occult organizations are you a part of, or aspire to be a part of?
>>
>>19390720

O.T.O., was 'meh' to be honest. A lot of LARPers, but also cool folk to. Ultimately the issue was I grew more and more away from Thelema as I went deeper into it.

Free Mason, but like the above.
>>
13th man. I agree to disagree.
>>
>>19390732
Anyone ever shown you the pitchfork?
>>
>>19390732
There's an OTO temple here, but the people seem lame and self-serious as shit and it's incredibly expensive.
>>
>>19391028
I don't pay to be the most argued with. You rent out a library card when you go to temples. It's a scam. The truth is. I studied English language and have had profit ever since. Most people can't lie half can't tell the truth and the rest don't speak.
>>
The Sons of Solomon
>>
Whatever is real, actually has a part of the shadow war and access to real ancient knowledge in sciences and the arcane or true explanations for such phenomenon.
>>
>>19391109
Mystery schools.
>>
en ndd

d
dddoen
dde

dndd
ed
ed

d o
d
ndd
nd
ndd
nd
>>
Umphrey's Mcgee
>>
I'm new to occultism and have no idea what path is right for me. There are so many options that it's overwhelming
>>
I am a Gnostic, its not a Mystery to us.
>>
>>19390720
The most I would join is the rosicucians. Small group, I like it like that
>>
>>19390720
Freemason here. I guess we're technically an occult organization?

>>19391251
I would like to join SRICF someday, Rosicrucianism seems really interesting.
>>
>>19391251
The alchemy doctrine is pretty sweet.
>>
>>19390720
Ancient Alchemists
Or
Ancient Alchemy School

They are extremely hard to find in this day and age.
>>
>>19391281
As kind of a noob to the occult and such, im often curious as to how one becomes a freemason.
>>
chaos magick
>>
>>19391332
Ask a Freemason. They are always seeking new members.

I'm not kidding. If you see someone wearing the ring or necklace talk to them about the organization. Ask some questions, and say you've been curious about it. They may invite you to the lodge, or at least tell you when or how to apply.

Source: Knowing Freemasons. It's not my thing (at least the social aspects; I am severely introverted, about 85% asocial).
>>
>>19391332

Nigger, just make contact with them, you can do it online for fucks sake, and just ask to join is all. Then go through the process.

I mean are you interested in fraternity, and bettering yourself as a man, and putting aside religious, political, and philosophical differences to do so? If not, Masons are not for you.
>>
>>19391332
It's actually pretty easy. Here's my basic breakdown.

Pre-requisites:
- Believe in God
- Be male
- don't be crippled
- don't be a felon

Basic Process:
- Look up "Masonic Lodge" on Google Maps. Pick one that is reasonably close to your home or workplace, for the sake of convenience. If you don't click with the guys there, you can always pick a different one, but start there.
- Email or call them. Ask them if they have a "New Candidate Night" or when their stated meeting dinner is. Pop by and visit them. Get to know them.
- Continue visiting them. Get to know them. Some lodges will give you a petition right away if you ask, others will ask you to keep visiting for a few months first.
- Fill out the petition & turn it in before Stated Meeting night.
- Get your home visit/interview. At this point, usually a formality, if they've gotten to know you.
- Get voted on, and learn if you've been accepted
- Get initiated.

TL;DR: ask a Mason to become a Mason.

>>19391369
Basically this. Also, don't worry about being super introverted. There's a lot of introverts in my lodge.

>>19391376
Don't be a cunt.
>>
>>19391309

You should learn about how much Alchemists, Gnostics and Hermeticists have in common.
>>
>>19391028

Yeah, O.T.O. temples are a real mixed bag, that fall in about three catagories.

1, Ayn Rand readers, who think Thelema is a perfect marriage with her Objectivist philosophy. It isn't, but they'll shoe horn the fuck out of it to be as they counter anything with vague and non specific references to some shit Crowley wrote, usually getting it completely out of context. These are usually the temples, camps, and oasis with a 'inner circle' feel of elitism.

2, The 'smooth operator harem', where the figurative head is basically just looking to go all Gerard Gardner is his quest to see young dat ass (most are switch hitters, so both are good for them) and get help on his X degree work in the AA with that there super secret "homunculus" project. This project with involve super cereal sex magik for the most part, where you are expected to meet the lecherous fuck's stifled desires of the flesh, and degrade yourself along the way (Not always this way with the sex magik focused, but the stereotype exist for good reason).

3, Place where good people intrigued by many aspects of Crowley's work and writings regarding Thelema come together in non judgmental discussions, and a place of mutual support, to encourage one another to pursue a path of development of being who they really want to be, and pursuing what they really want to do. A rare, and great place, worth experiencing at the peril of having to go through brushes with the other two types tp be honest. Sadly, very fragile and unstable, and could quickly turn into 1 or 2 with a change of group dynamics as members come and go.
>>
>>19391393
Ancient Alchemy is a lot different than what is now called "Alchemy", so much that they cant be compared.

Those who practise actual Ancient Alchemy are being hunted by shadow governments because they know the real history of this world, and because they can manipulate and control processes/laws of nature by will(because they understand how these laws of nature work).
Ancient Alchemy is: studying the laws of the universe, then applying the understood knowledge to control the understood processes of nature. Those talented and hardworking enough, eventually reaching physical immortality by controlling all of the processes of their body, consciously.
>>
>>19391393
They have much in common because the origin of them all is ancient alchemy.
>>
>>19391589

Yea I agree.

The goal is to have the Immortality of the gods.

We call that the Completion of the Great Work that was left undone.
>>
What's the advantage of being part of an occult organization over practicing solo?
>>
>>19391589
Where's a good into to alchemy? I'm finding it hard to penetrate its symbolic veil even after reading hermetic and rosicrucian texts.
>>
>>19390720
I wated to join the O.T.O. for a while. But I've never lived near a lodge, so it never happened.

Maybe I'll get to join something a little classier some day. The Masons are probably not for me either though, so I couldn't say what.
>>
File: Ancient_Alchemy.png (794KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Ancient_Alchemy.png
794KB, 1600x1600px
>>19391612
The so called "immortal gods" are the ancient alchemists.

The other "gods" are all metaphors for the laws of the universe.

For example:
An Egyptian Mythology:
One of the most prominent myths concerning the moon relates its cycle to the battle between Horus and Set. During this famous battle over the inheritance of Osiris, Set steals the (left) eye of Horus, damages it, and divides it into Six parts. Thoth (with the help of other gods) later restores it by using his "wisdom".

The number 7 represents the god Set or Seth.
The number 7 and the alphabetic letter Z are both derived from the same icon. They're both pictures of the uas or was, Seth Scepter.

1 divided by 7 gives you the the 6 digits of the eyes pattern 0.( 1 4 2 8 5 7 )co

Wisdom of Thoth is the pattern( 2 4 8 7 5 1 ) by which Thoth turns the fragment of the divided eye from 7(death/chaos) back into a new eye/One(or 64mod9) of a Perfect system.

That Wisdom of Thoth, flipped heaven(1) and earth(8), upside down, to restore harmony from chaos.
( 1, 4, 2, 8, 5, 7 ) into ( 8*, 4, 2, 1*, 5, 7 ),
If read from right to left starting from one, (1 2 4 8, 7 5).
>>
>>19391617

A, Chance for mentorship in things from someone with legit previous experience in it.

B, Chances to collaborate with others, and not get stuck on a treadmill of the most superficial aspects of the ego.

C, Contacts for when you travel, to find out and visit places that will literally blow you man and expand your thinking which you would have never found on your own. Anyone who has visited fraternal occult lodges in Edinburgh, Paris, Cologne, and Istanbul can attest to this I am sure.
>>
>>19391631
Do the teachings of Gurdjieff and his Fourth Way have roots in this ancient alchemy?
>>
File: frau.png (89KB, 314x317px) Image search: [Google]
frau.png
89KB, 314x317px
>>19390720
Thule
>>
>>19391647

Hi /pol/, or rather 'Heil /pol/', amiright?
>>
>>19391652
Gutentag, mein frau
*kisses hand*
>>
>>19391654
*kisses de powsii*
>>
>>19391643
They do touch them very slightly but are corrupted too by the current paradigm(approach/way, of viewing/understanding reality).

Ancient Alchemy is completely different.
It is raw studying of the laws of the universe, the ones between the processes(result of these laws).
Ancient Alchemy is pretty studying both the observable processes like science, but also the "how" these processes work and come to be, which current science ignores because they are unable to study nor answer. The latter allows control over these processes, as well as understandingbon how to replicate the processes of nature.
Magnetism for example.
An alchemist(of ancient alchemy) can turn wood or even light(or anything else) magnetic towards any other kind of matter like other wood, water, metals, stone, cotton, wool, lit. anything, exactly the same way magnets work.
>>
>>19391708
>pretty
>pretty much*
>>
>>19391708
Are there any texts that reveal this teaching more than others? Or is it found by mainly reading between the lines in mythology and esoteric works?
>>
>>19391389
>There's a lot of introverts in my lodge.
I'm sure. But I've been working customer service positions for the past twelve years, and I need alone time to recharge.

Something I've found hysterical are the people who learn a phrase or two, and try to pretend to be Freemasons to extract secrets. Then the actual Freemason asks challenge questions, and is met by a baffled stare. I can't help but laugh.

I've also seen a good number of people in an area where I used to live wearing Masonic themed jewelry just because they thought it looked ... something. But some were actually Freemasons, who thought they'd show it by wearing diamond encrusted square-and-compass pendants around their necks.
>>
>>19391708
Was the alchemy practiced by the Rosicrucians more akin to Gurdjieff's idea of uniting the "I's" of the individual? Each of the vices associated with the planets (or metals) would be cast off until the inner essence arises. This is similar to the description in the corpus hermeticum.
>>
>>19391734
Mainly between the lines of some alchemy texts,
myths and other ancient texts, not all.

This should help you understand about Ancient Alchemy a little more:
>>19367520
>>19367530
>>19367546
>>19367556
>>19367565
>>19367690

>Sadly, most of the hidden and restored Ancient Knowledge has burned along with the Ancient Library of Alexandria.
>Now only few know the truth, and of how Ancient Alchemy really works.
>So it is literally impossible to find any 'beginner' books for it, etc..
>And even before that, it has been a tradition to keep the basics of it unwritten, as a test.
>Those who reach the understanding of those basics, are qualified to advance and study it.

Are the reasons why it is so hard to find any 'teaching' of Ancient Alchemy now.
>>
>>19391782
Interesting. I've seen some of your posts before but not all of them. The Key to Ancient Wisdom was posted here before. What does it represent and how is it interpreted?
>>
>>19391773
"alchemy" probably.
"Ancient Alchemy" no.

They do however lean towards the Ancient Alchemy quite a bit because Ancient Alchemy was taught at the highest levels of Ancient Mystery Schools of Egypt(otherwise known as Ancient Alchemy Schools of Egypt).

That Ancient Knowledge, however... is unlikely for them to have it, nor teaching it even if they do secretly have a few relics of knowledge of those ancient mystery schools.
>>
>>19391807
If I were to simplify my answer then,
It is the Perfect System in Base-10 in 3D axes(axis plural) angles visual logic view.

I will not answer how it is used though.
>>
>>19391880
Fair enough. Is the knowledge of ancient alchemy what led to Pythagoras' reverence of the tetractys and the emotional qualities he attributed to decimal numbers?
>>
File: The_Tetractys.png (261KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
The_Tetractys.png
261KB, 1600x1600px
>>19391910
Well.. I would say pretty much..
>>
>>19390720
None of them, I'm forbidden to do magic
>>
>>19391947

002 003
004 006 009
008 012 018 027
016 024 036 054 081
032 048 072 108 162 243

064 096 144 216 324 486 729
>>
>>19391947
Ok. I'll look into this. What about the harmony of the spheres? Are the geocentric models which include the planets and elements mainly pictoral representations of ancient alchemical laws?
>>
>>19390720
The Three Inclinations of Man.

Realists using "magic" to unfuck the world.

That's all the majority of you need to know.
>>
Thule or Vril Society.
>>
File: Wizard 027.jpg (189KB, 824x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Wizard 027.jpg
189KB, 824x1024px
>>19390720
I'm not comfortable enough with groups of people to be a part of anything.
>>
>>19391976
Yes and no.
They are representations, but they are not arranged in the correct order.

Mercury, Element Earth, otherwise known as the lord of the direction "North" is '8' for example.
The Sun is a '6'
The Moon is a '3'

Maybe he made mistakes on purpose, they werent trying to spread the knowledge openly, but to encrypt it and confuse those who dont understand the basics.
>>
>>19392054
Ok. Thanks for the info.
>>
File: 1448763282258.jpg (5KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
1448763282258.jpg
5KB, 300x168px
I was a member of a branch of the O.T.O. for a while. I have a strong suspicion we were responsible in part for the creation of the cult of Kek, though I can never be sure.

I also made a vow of silence on any details of the matter, so I can confirm nothing.
>>
What is this "O.T.O" everyone in this thread keeps mentioning?
>>
>>19392095
What gives you a suspicion like that?
>>
>>19392106
... It's kind of hard to say while not breaking spirit. I take my vows as seriously as I am able. If a cult were to grow with the idea of creating monsters that infested the minds of men, would you suspect them of perhaps creating infectious memes?
>>
>>19392173
>take my vows as seriously as I am able
That's cool, I'm not asking you to reveal anything you've been sworn to secrecy on. I was just curious if there was anything more you could say without breaching your group's information security.
>>
Have yet to find an organization that I'm drawn to.
>>
>>19392095
except you didn't
so your suspicions are coincidence
>>
File: 93123_full.jpg (122KB, 1000x685px) Image search: [Google]
93123_full.jpg
122KB, 1000x685px
>>19392095
The ogdoadic system is far older than OTO/OAS. The cult of KEK has an unbroken chain going back to the foundation of Hermopolis and the 8 fold way. It wasn't created, it was revealed. Praise KEK!
>>
>>19390720

Occult of You
>>
>>19391369
>>19391389
These two are right. I simply was talking to a guy and the Masons came up in conversation one day. He told me he was a Mason. I asked him how I could join, and the next day he brought me a petition. Took me two weeks before I was voted in because I had become friends with one of the highest ranking member of that lodge.
>>
>>19392179
Same here. Have kicked around the idea of starting my own cult here before.
>>
>>19391736
FWIW, I'm pretty introverted. There's definitely a "time alone" requirement after lodge! It's one of the reasons why I tend to lead more towards the ritual aspect of the Craft than the fraternal aspect. Makes it way, way, way easier.

>>19392104
"Ordo Templi Orientis."
>>
I was from the Discordian Society before we disbanded in 2015.
Used to be the youngest member as well by being 23 at the time of disbandment
>>
File: 1461203532395.png (327KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1461203532395.png
327KB, 500x500px
>>19391389
>>19391376
>>19391369
What happens during "New Candidate Night"?

How should I act if I do attend? Can I bring a friend for company?
>>
>>19392972
Just to be clear, not every lodge does "New Candidate Nights" or meet-n-greets. Basically we just hang out at the temple in like a little conference room, and share a couple of cups of coffee together. We sit with interested guys, and chat with them. This is basically my lodge's first step to getting to know potential brothers. We also are there to answer as many questions as we can without violating our obligations, or spoiling the experience for the candidates.

TL;DR: it's a meet and greet, don't worry about it.

Act normal, I guess. Wear business casual, or if you feel fancy, suit/tie. I don't see anything wrong with bringing a friend if you ask the lodge first.

Again, just relax and have fun with it. We don't bite.
>>
>>19391281
Which is worse, a liar or a traitor?
>>
File: 1491261864729.jpg (2MB, 2673x2134px) Image search: [Google]
1491261864729.jpg
2MB, 2673x2134px
>>19392972
>>19393000
Thanks bro. Nice trips.

Is the talking informal, like a party setting, or is it like all organized with sort of interviews where everybody gets a chance to talk?
>>
>>19393012
Depends on the degree of the lie, I guess, but betrayal always sucks. I'm not a moral authority, though, so anything coming from me is just an opinion. What's up?

>>19393018
Pretty informal. Usually the prospective members sit on one side of the table, and the brothers on the other, and there's goofing around, good talk, etc. If your local lodge doesn't do a new candidate night, ask to attend one of their stated meeting dinners. You'll want to know in advance what kind of dress code they use there. My lodge is totally down with business casual, but we really encourage blazers/tie or suit/tie. Stated meeting dinner is also pretty informal. Just a buncha dudes (sometimes joined by wives, kids, etc) hanging out and eating.
>>
Can someone please tell me why women can't be apart of these groups?
>>
File: tradition.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
tradition.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>19393751
>>
I want to join the Illuminati and have sex with all their celebrity slaves.
>>
>>19393751
men lose their life force energy when they jack off. women don't. I don't want whores in my temple who don't have to suffer as much as me advance faster than I can
>>
>>19393777
As a woman, I can get behind this. But, what if she's a powerful psychic? How would an occult group utilize her?
>>
humanity
>>
File: crowleyyoung.jpg (26KB, 414x587px) Image search: [Google]
crowleyyoung.jpg
26KB, 414x587px
>>19393777
How was Crowley able to achieve so much and yet was a sex addicted compulsive wanker?
>>
>>19391332
Depends on the country and sometimes even area you are coming from.

Usually I would start off on google to look for a local Lodge and see if they have any internet presence.
See if they host Guest Evenings where you can walk in to ask questions (usually these are combined with a small presentation on philosophical topics) since they make a great starting point.
>>
>>19394028
In the grand scheme of things did he achieve that much? Did he ever accomplish the Great Work? He was a talented occultist but a severely flawed man. All roads lead to Rome but some paths are littered with dead ends.
>>
>>19391708
>>19391708
Freemasonry. Not many people read into it very far, but it has a deep esoteric side and it is an accurate representation of ancient alchemy, Egyptian alchemy, 'atlantis', whatever you want to call it.
>>
>>19391880
>I will not answer how it is used though.

Mystery is the Enemy of Truth

You assbag
>>
>>19393777
This is simply wrong.

>men lose their life force energy when they jack off
Wrong

>women don't.
Also wrong
>>
>>19391589
You're well off base.
>>
>>19394192
How so? That guy has posted here quite a bit. What's your interpretation of alchemy?
>>
File: 1455417209209.jpg (42KB, 306x410px) Image search: [Google]
1455417209209.jpg
42KB, 306x410px
>>19394135
Can you explain what you think the "Great Work" means to you?
>>
>>19394204
The great work is fulfiling God's master plan. Producing the second coming of Christ Consciousness from within humanity.
>>
I'm a bardonist. I'm still in the first steps (pure meditation), but that already gave me so much benefits that I choose to follow that path until the end.

I've got fucked up by following the guide from the Murphy brothers, a training that would be already ended took me 7 years instead.

Feeling bad from those who are part of their "cult" I just followed some tips and had this, imagine those poor fellows...
>>
>>19392933
Rizzo?
>>
File: Anu Seal.jpg (7KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
Anu Seal.jpg
7KB, 220x220px
When on high the heaven had not been named,
Firm ground below had not been called by name,
Naught but primordial Apsu, their begetter,
Mummu Tiamat, she who bore them all,
Their waters commingling as a single body,
No reed but had been matted, no marsh land had appeared,
When no gods whatever had been brought into being,
Un-named, their destinies yet undermined,
Then it was that the gods were emerged from within them.
>>
>>19390720
any that serves free lasagna on weekends
>>
>>19394135
What makes someone a talented occultist? Just making shit up? Just being disciplined according to a potentially phony faith? Achieving results - how are those results measured?
>>
>>19391332
Ask one to be one.
>>
>>19393751

As far as Masonry goes, it's designed specifically to improve men. Introducing women to the equation is counterproductive. There are "co-Masonic" groups, but they are considered irregular & not actual Masonry.
>>
>>19391631
I want to get into Alchemy and possibly Conjuring, what books would you recommend to read for either? I already have the full book of Hoodoo, Conjuration and Rootwork. Is that a good place to start?
>>
>>19394353
>What makes someone a talented occultist?
What makes someone a talented Christian?
What makes someone a talented Jew?
What makes someone a talented Hindu?
What makes someone a talented Muslim?
What makes someone a talented Buddhist?
>>
>>19394432

I have found Comparative Mythology to be an excellent tool.

Looking at the Similarities between all the cultures.
>>
>>19394432
Someone else used the term "talented occultist"...none of that makes sense to me either and thus you didn't answer my question.
>>
File: theLastDigitisa4.png (570KB, 800x862px) Image search: [Google]
theLastDigitisa4.png
570KB, 800x862px
>>
>>19393777
>men lose their life force energy when they jack off

Only if you believe that. The power of suggestion is the only thing actually causing it.
>>
>>19394028

What exactly did he achieve? The establishment of a minuscule fringe religion whose True Believers number in the hundreds over a hundred years after his "revelation" and are some of the worst dunning-kruger sufferers imaginable?
>>
>>19394432
How do I get to Carnegie Hall?
>>
>>19391623
Bump for this anon. There's alchemywebsite.com, but it's true. It's hard to get to the meat of it. Any input appreciated.
>>
File: kill me.jpg (90KB, 425x600px) Image search: [Google]
kill me.jpg
90KB, 425x600px
>>19390720
One that's really dumb.

Aren't I simply hilarious?
>>
>>19390720
I'd love to be a Freemason.
>>
>>19391631
In the context of egyptian gods, if 7 represents Set, what do the other main numbers represent?
>>
>>19391880
I get it.
>>
I recently read the Emerald Tablets by Thoth and was blown away. I would love to study in depth all i could find of this type of works. Any suggestions?
>>
>>19394836
Corpus Hermeticum and Epistle of Isis to her son Horus.
>>
File: 1501813339190.png (26KB, 861x758px) Image search: [Google]
1501813339190.png
26KB, 861x758px
>>19390720
The society of the blind eye
The society of the lone frog :^)
>>
>>19390720
The Cephalopod Lodge
>>
>>19394749
Seriously, they gave so much information and hints already yet you ask about something they clearly left not explained on purpose, do you want to be spoon fed everything instead of doing your own research to try figure it out on your own?
Do you want them to also explain why they said
>The Sun is a '6'
>The Moon is a '3'
While '6' is Water, and '3' is Fire?
>>
>>19391647
>>19391654
Frau means woman, but that's a man.
>>
>>19394277
Tiamat was slain by the superior Marduk. Marduk can make an entire constellation disappear and reappear just by commandment alone.
>>
>>19394176
Mystery is a filter to sort the worthy and the unworthy (of the Truth) at each step of the mystery, and a chance for the at first unworthy to become worthy, while the worthy may lose their worth to the mystery as they keep challenging it.
>>
>>19394875
Is it not doing my research asking for opinions? Still I that got to make sense of it all.
>>
>>19394883
>teh ancient ayylmoa derp
>>
>>19393808
Don't bother. You end up being a yogini for most of these. You know, the group whore.
>>
>>19393808

Women have their own groups, most of them strongly related to witchcraft. Some orders don't even accept men and are secluded as fuck.

You should look after some, just be careful because the immense majority of these groups are just a bunch of daddy issued wiccas full of bullshit rituals to attract chads, become naked in the grass to appease mother nature (who by the way in these moments take possession of the matron, who just happen to be a hardcore lesbian full of desires etc).

Hermetism is open to males and females, but I don't know any order from it, you should try too.

Good luck!
>>
File: Ancient_Alchemy_Eyes_of_Horus.png (378KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Ancient_Alchemy_Eyes_of_Horus.png
378KB, 1600x1600px
>>19394939
The Right Eye of Horus is The Eye of Ra(The Sun; '6'; Yang).
The Left Eye of Horus is The Eye of Thoth(The Moon; '3'; Yin).

This should help you then.
Good luck.
>>
I was thinking of becoming a Rosicrucian because my grandfather was one. I don't know, I just want to feel like I have a connection to him because he passed away before I was born.

Anyone know someone who is part of the order?
>>
>>19394651
Usually a taxi.

>>19394736
We can only make you a Mason if you ask to be one.
>>
Been sending applications to the 13 members of the black son. Unfortunetly the high priest isn't returning my calls.
>>
>>19395774
>13 members of the black son

What is this? Google didn't turn up anything.
>>
File: download.jpg (13KB, 188x232px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
13KB, 188x232px
Does anyone know anything about the Hermetic order of the golden dawn?
>>
>>19395311
You grandfather as well, what a small world. He had a huge collection of occult literature that my uncle destroyed quickly after his death instead of letting anyone get their hands on it. It is sad one of his own children had to white wash his past because no one understood his beliefs.

From what I understand the Freemasons have a a rite that is tied to the Rosicrucian and that is where I started my journey. You can grab a copy of Morals and Dogma from apes library to get you started on masonry and go from there.
https://mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ!tARWRYZa
>>
>>19394470
Talented occultist; commitment & dedication. To study when you don't want to, to meditate religiously, to take what knowing of, and prove it through practical application & deed. Praise KEK!
>>
Pretty sure I'm part of an Illuminati bloodline but I don't know how much of role they've taken in shaping my life or what they have in store for me.

I'm probably just some bastard that they feel obligated to at least take care of externally, but I hope it's something more.

I wish they'd communicate with me directly, I hope they'll pull some strings and return my soul to me soon.
>>
heres the tl;dr

they make secret organizations
because they're a bunch of smug assholes.
They don't function in society because they're
broken but think they're better than everyone.

if you wanna join a secret society make one
with only one member. base it around crying
while masturbating.
>>
>>19396587
Why do you think you are part of a hidden bloodline?
>>
>>19396625
Dunno really, songs, shows, numbers, stuff that gradually took root in my mind that seemed to talk to me, talk of me. It's over the course of 6 or so years mind you. Since I was about 15 I've been thinking some group has been, in their own words "enabling" my life to go down a certain path and my theory was/is that this was to foster the growth of a personality they want me to have.

The bloodline theory is more recent and it stems from my (perhaps delusional) idea that I am somehow genetically superior on account of the fact that I never get sick, have never had any instance of my body failing me etc.

I know it's probably bullshit, everybody wants to be special etc and these fantasies are (probably, not that I'd know) common in people with empty lives, but I want to believe.
>>
>>19396650
Cool, lemme know if you ever make direct contact.
>>
File: chart.png (9KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
chart.png
9KB, 1200x800px
Not really occult or such but my job is to browse /x/ and create profiles of posters.

It is pretty crazy what people reveal when they think no one can track them and how much you can learn about people as they post in dream interpretation, tarot and chart threads etc. Also metadata from pics and tripfags.

I don't really know what my employer use it for but it pays the bills.
>>
File: heat.jpg (19KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
heat.jpg
19KB, 240x240px
>>19396765
You are just messing with us right?
>>
>>19392095
Then why even say anything? Asshole.
>>
>>19396765
Why the fuck doesn't your employer hire someone to build a program to do that?

Surely this is indeed happening. But are you paid involvement? Seems unlikely. I'd like to buy a copy of my profile. Send me a PM. Bitcoin available.
>>
>>19396866
While a lot is automated you still need someone to oversee it and make sure everything goes into the right place etc. I just do what can't be automated and double checking
This is actually done on all the boards on 4chan so the profiles are cross boards but that is kinda obvious isn't it.
And no I won't sell you info.
>>
File: Professional-3d-drawling.png (37KB, 575x464px) Image search: [Google]
Professional-3d-drawling.png
37KB, 575x464px
>>19396913
Do you draw avatars for the profiles? Surely there is dead time in your work. Can you draw me something like this?

Notice the use of impressive 3d colors. And I'm wearing a yellow mask. Most important is the eyes and the feet. One needs to be at an angle. To give a 3D impression. With one eye flatter. So my head looks correct. And of course. No art is complete without your name and a signature. Fantastic. Please. Do something original, and remember. You're doing it for me.
>>
>>19390720
illuminati
>>
>>19391389

What if I have an uncle who is in?

He has a lot of shit in his office, including a framed certificate or diploma. I only glimpsed at it.

Is it taboo to ask him and more respected to go by myself or is it expected that if a family member is in, he should be the one making introductions?
>>
>>19391194
Yeah, I've got a shitton of books to read. I figure, just pick someplace and start there, and eventually you'll get around to it all. If you're worried about getting too set into one school, hop around.

I started in alchemy, then just sort of hopped around from there.
>>
>>19394875
>they gave so much information
liar
>and hints
maybe

The bad communication paradigms adopted by occult groups are deliberate. It ensures that would-be seekers start off unbalanced. Stay out of these things, truthseekers.
>>
>>19395604
a Mason that doesn't know the Carnegie Hall bit?

they'll just let any rabble join won't they
>>
>>19395835
it's the cult of his wife's son
>>
None.
>>
>>19391573
>Get help on his X degree work in AA
Wot? There is no "X Degree" of A.'.A.'. The *closest* grade in sound to that would be 10=1, Ipsissimus. I'm not sure which A.'.A.'. grade is the *closest* to the Xth degree OTO, though. 8=3 maybe? Or 7=4?
>>
>>19397974
>implying there's any Ipsissimus that walks the earth
>>
>>19396765
Inb4 tracking a fugitive time traveler, aliens, magic wielders, and people with strange powers
>>
>>19397344
It's not a huge deal if you go either way. I think your uncle would be very flattered if you started talking to him about your interest, though.

>>19397833
I'm just anti-joking, lol. Usually it's "practice, practice, practice," but I like "public transportation" and "a taxi."
>>
>>19390720
why be part of one when you can make one
>>
>>19398206
Because a secret society of one hasn't worked for me so far.
>>
>>19390720

Synod of Angles.

We're a pentaxial Cabal of Chaotes, Mediums and Psychonauts. Formed from within the Discordian society. There's supposed to be five of us but there's only three right now because two of us don't exist.

I can't speak about what we do, but I mostly deal with oneiromancy, divinations and recapitulation. I we are all required to practice whatever we want to either serve ourselves or serve the Synod. The only rule is that when the lot is cast, it is up to the caster(s) to deal with the consequences.
Thread posts: 155
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.