[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/ I'm suffering from some paranormal issues and a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: images (2).jpg (6KB, 199x253px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
6KB, 199x253px
Hey /x/ I'm suffering from some paranormal issues and a friend of mine is saying to trust in god but I am quite against his views so I would like you to help solve my problem instead and possibly resolve this issue I shall post more about my problem.
>>
>>19390477
My problem consists of shadow people haunting me, entities crawling into my bed in the middle of the night, and ghosts just being complete assholes by manifesting as half rotted corpses.
>>
>>19390477
I was told I should burn sage, get holy water, get light candles, salt my home, and my home blessed.
>>
let's roleplay, faggots
>>
>>19390569
Fuck you too
>>
>>19390477
Trust in yourself, God won't save you. Your belief and mindset will either make you or break you.
>>
>>19392399
Typical left hand path bullshit.
>>
>>19392399
Yeah that is the same shit my friend said.
>>
Dude, you have just as much right to be where you are as they do. You have a presence in the spirit world too.

Burn the sage, salt the doors, all that shit, but most importantly tell them to fuck off. Maybe don't be quite so rude, but if you remain unafraid and consciously, verbally resist, you should drive them out before too long.
>>
>>19390477

Well OP, your story seems a tad too fantastical for my taste.

That said, what do you feel changed, with you, that has brought this on?

Also...

"entities crawling into my bed in the middle of the night,"

... do they give sweet ethereal entity handjobs to you anon?
>>
>>19390563
>salt my home
Do this, get salt, use it, see what happens.
>>
>>19392409
I was given for a time spirit blowjobs, they are like menthol blowjobs, so cold.
>>
>>19392429

.... that is not a blowjob anon. That the entity's receptacle for collecting man goo.

That cold feeling comes from the 'spiritual venom' it emits to numb you a little. It also suppresses you trying to open your eyes and see a six to eight foot long spider like body on top of you, riding your dick (Or your creepy Newport chain smoking uncle, if the cause is less demonic in nature).

I'd put about the salt. And also move the position of your bed, and try to maintain a wandering mind as you lay in bed at night. That might give it trouble in locating exactly where you one this side.
>>
File: 8_legs_of_love.jpg (203KB, 760x596px) Image search: [Google]
8_legs_of_love.jpg
203KB, 760x596px
>>19392443
Truth, it's less like a "ghost blowjob" and more like a "spider blowjob."
>>
File: king_beau_by_aelur-d3egrh3.jpg (83KB, 900x663px) Image search: [Google]
king_beau_by_aelur-d3egrh3.jpg
83KB, 900x663px
White flag them, when you find yourself in that kind of position, with no options left, take a sincere position of humility and listen to what they have to say. If you can't ward them off, let them in. You have no other choice but torment.
>>
File: 1363848323600.jpg (137KB, 964x713px) Image search: [Google]
1363848323600.jpg
137KB, 964x713px
>>19392486
Just gunna be straight with you and cut the cryptic shit. They're aliens, don't be a wuss. Their ways of communicating with you are strange, and none of us may ever understand them, but their alive and in spess. Try accusing your bj friend of being an alien, and see what the reaction is.
>>
>>19392486
Ha ha ha good advice for a moron.

"I'm being attacked by paranormal forces, how do I dissuade them?"
"Ah man just let them have their way with you. Once they get tired of continually raping your soul they'll leave you alone! It's a fair deal, trust me."

OP don't listen to this clown.
>>
>>19392512
Nah, it's just logic. You can bring a gun to a ghost fight, but your not gunna win. If sage an hocus pocus doesn't protect you, then what can you Do? Believe in yourself, and dawn the indomitable childlike spirit of self preseverence?
>>
>>19392544
Grow the fuck up.
>>
>>19392443
>to numb you
I wasn't numb at all, I was ecstatic and feeling a very intense pleasure.
>>
>>19392544
If you realize that existence contains more than what you can perceive, belief in your own understanding tends to drop off.

Since you talk about "logic", remember it was Socrates who said "I only know that I know nothing." You are a rogue neophyte at best and possibly a troll.
>>
Do not resort to christians means OP, reality is a wee bit more complex.
Some people are born with guardian spirits that give a warning about people, events and so on. I was under the protection of one of said spirits, their warnings were always true and coming to reality. Whenever I read jesus words it stroke me as a hostile and evil person. The same feelings came from other people who later were hostile and total dicks to me.

Spirits that you are born with come from the actual God, they don't go lying to you.
>>
>>19392565
And descart said ergo sum, save the abstractly relevant philosophy quotes for the message boards. Oh wait, were here. If your gonna put down my advice, don't straw man me, actually give a shit about what your typing.
>>
>>19392408
Thanks mate but it is a bit hard to remain unafraid.
>>19392409
No I wish I did get a supernatural blowjob, and what has changed well the visages began to follow me out of my house that is what.
>>
>>19392443
>>19392451

Thanks for the new nightmare guys.
>>
>>19390563
>>19390524
Move out, or alternatively, try staying somewhere else for a few nights. I have a house that I rent which has bad energy and it affects everyone in it. I've seen the shadow people there
>>
>>19393859
it won't solve the problem but you will learn if it's not you or not
>>
>>19392486
sir you are an idiot you think spirits demons and shadow people care? You must really be foolish to think this works even for you i mean would a creature that has no logic or reason stop it's assault on you because you asked?
>>
>>19390524
If you see actual apparitions (ghosts and corpses) visually manifest themselves in your presence (while you're awake), you have schizophrenia, and you should go to a doctor ASAP and take your meds. They work.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.