[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever communicated with a spirit? >I was contacted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: human+vehicle+for+spirit[1].jpg (13KB, 275x480px) Image search: [Google]
human+vehicle+for+spirit[1].jpg
13KB, 275x480px
Have you ever communicated with a spirit?
>I was contacted by a spirit while meditating
>It spoke to me of my responsibility to my fellow man
>He revealed to me that our world is being dampened by hatred and ignorance
>I felt enveloped in love and affection
>It explained that a kind deed can create that sense of feeling in a broken human being

That was my first experience with a spirit being. What has been your experiences, /x/?
>>
>>19390312
>that sense of feeling
Referring to the emotion is made you feel?
>>
>>19390312
schizofunya, see a doctor
>>
>>19390342
Those that meditate enough to begin to cast aside worldly pleasures that feed their ego (could be anything specific to you; sex, sugar, yelling at sports, anything obsessive yet not creative) will feel very real,physical sensations.

That is because our bodies are simply solidified energy, and not-so physical (pure) energy is meant to course through us and open us to thoughts of unity and compassion.
>>
>>19390312
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uytWxYKSupI
>>
File: kiss.jpg (61KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
kiss.jpg
61KB, 500x667px
>>19390345
Wake up, anon.
It's time to come home.
>>
File: Is.jpg (54KB, 467x500px) Image search: [Google]
Is.jpg
54KB, 467x500px
>>19390312
>Have you ever communicated with a spirit?
You do so every time you hear explicit, verbal thoughts in your head. The voice in your head is not you. You are the silent observer that voice speaks to, and the independent actor who chooses whether or not to listen to it. The actual self thinks only in nonverbal, unconscious thoughts which are highly generalized and nonspecific. In other words, you have Ideals, the spirit has Thoughts, and the combination of these two forces allows you to act in the world consciously.

These spirits are fundamentally necessary for human consciousness and their injection into our species is what made us sapient.
>>
Your conscience is an attached spirit
>>
>>19390312
Yeah
>>
>>19392444
nice powers
and i have the power to check these digits
>>
My power is to get dubs by pure will power
>>
File: alien-0132.jpg (21KB, 283x436px) Image search: [Google]
alien-0132.jpg
21KB, 283x436px
>>19390312
I hear them all the time, they encourage me and help me fight the darkness. They remind me of my worthiness. I hear bad spirits too, but I oppose those negative entities.
>>
I think I did sometimes. They told me about our universe and how thinks work and how they normally communicate.
I've heard they are much more prevalent than we expect them to be, but I'm not sure if what I talked to was spirits, gods, alliums or whatever
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.