[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm Doing Alright Getting Good Grades the Future's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: tmp_4341-216247396261.jpg (45KB, 778x675px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_4341-216247396261.jpg
45KB, 778x675px
The Cassini spacecraft is scheduled to crash directly into Saturn on September 15th. It has 33kg of plutonium on board. When the probe reaches a sufficient depth in the gas giant, its lead shielding will fail, collapsing the plutonium at super-critical velocity from all directions simultaneously. This will trigger a runaway cascading nuclear fusion event that never would have occurred naturally on Saturn. Normally a sufficiently large gas giant self-ignites into a star by gravity alone; however, smaller gas giants are giant balls of hydrogen and helium kindling that were never ignited, and NASA is about to toss a lit match into Saturn. By September 23rd, the runaway fusion event will have fully transformed Saturn into a new blue second sun, and the satanic cube worshippers will consider this their victory over God. They will remove their masks at this time and begin ruthlessly ruling over us out in the open. Enjoy your relatively normal life while you still can. It all comes to an end in September.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wqczaF0KT3Q
>>
>>19389071
I genuinely hope this 2001 shit happens, it'd be fucking amazing.
>>
sounds gay
>>
>>19389071
>This will trigger a runaway cascading nuclear fusion event
>nuclear fusion

It's fission not fusion
>>
>>19389086

I fission'd you're mom
>>
I dont think you understand how fusion works
>>
>>19389071
>The Cassini spacecraft is scheduled to crash directly into Saturn on September 15th. It has 33kg of plutonium on board. When the probe reaches a sufficient depth in the gas giant, its lead shielding will fail, collapsing the plutonium at super-critical velocity from all directions simultaneously. This will trigger a runaway cascading nuclear fusion event that never would have occurred naturally on Saturn.
Is this the same nuclear process used to detonate the type of explosive weapon called a hydrogen bomb?
>>
Saturn is where the Serpents are based.
>>
>>19389104
GOT HIM!
>>
they already tried this with jupiter and all they got was a little black puff of smoke because of science problems. nothing will happen.
>>
>>19389762
>they already tried this with jupiter and all they got was a little black puff of smoke because of science problems.

Are you referring to the controlled impact of the Galileo probe into Jupter, during September of 2003?

>Although everyone in the scientific community were certain this was the safe and wise thing to do, there were a small group of people concerned that crashing Galileo into Jupiter, with its Plutonium thermal reactor, might cause a cascade reaction that would ignite Jupiter into a second star in the Solar System. Hydrogen bombs are ignited by detonating plutonium, and Jupiter's got a lot of hydrogen

https://m.phys.org/news/2014-02-jupiter-star.html
>>
>>19389124
If detonated perfectly in the exact right configuration and geometry, yes.

none of that has anything to do with Cassini. The plutonium won't even undergo fission.
>>
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwi9y8yEmrzVAhVFSSYKHbRWDUIQyCkIKzAA&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D9W44NWYwa1g&usg=AFQjCNEelyHUtOct1dpkM6au6C1WtWKKTQ
>>
the sky is fallin' baby, drop that ass before it crash
>>
>>19390306
Shieet i have the album but never saw the video on YouTube.
>>
>>19390261
yeah NS, thats exactly it. theres a site somewhere that an amateur astronomer put up showing pictures of the black cloud that appeared in Jupiter's atmosphere after the collision but i cant find the link. I enjoy your posts by the way. I hope you are well.
>>
To be honest... the last 2 years I've been obsessed with reality, religion and space.

I've compared a lot of theories and all of them came from an religon or a cult or an ancient civilication.
And the 23rd of September is related to a lot of the same stuff happening. I heard about an collision of 'Niburu' with Jupiter('Jesus in the womb'), an phoenix rising (related to ZyZZ's music,the absurd theory of the bible (that I'll only believe when I see it) and this theory about the collision with Jupiter and radioactive material igniting the chemicals/gasses(that is also related to cults.)

Maybe every old story is something symbolic described. Like the 'second sun' or 'skyfire from ZyZZ' or 'the red dragon eating the child from the bible'

Sorry for my English I never learned it at school.
>>
Pretty funny larp

I will give you extra points for finding that song. Thats pure synchronicity comrade
>>
File: brown dwarf star 2.jpg (175KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
brown dwarf star 2.jpg
175KB, 1920x1080px
>>19389071
You do realize that Cassini is only carrying that plutonium to be used as fuel right?

It's not enriched, not that it would make a difference if it was. Fusion weapons require special casings to direct their energy to the secondary stage for detonation.

I highly doubt Saturn has high enough concentrations of fuel in one place to perform this function.

Also if Saturn did become a star it would not be blue because it is not dense enough, it would become a brown dwarf, one of the darkest stars and would most likely appear as a dark orange or red.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.