[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need my fellow woke bros to come out of hiding so we can d

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 288
Thread images: 28

File: lp1aw.jpg (88KB, 594x371px) Image search: [Google]
lp1aw.jpg
88KB, 594x371px
I need my fellow woke bros to come out of hiding so we can discuss what will happen this fall and next year:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svwW312b1NI

Is the one world trade tower getting hit this September? Is Trump getting fake assassinated soon? WWIII when? I've got some burning questions that need answers.
>>
Nobody knows. Anyone who says they do is memeing. The most we can be sure of is if sept 23 is truly the start of the tribulation we have 3.5 years before shit really gets real.
>>
File: 3worldwars.gif (253KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
3worldwars.gif
253KB, 800x800px
>>19388701
Let's establish what we mean by woke.
By woke you mean that the King James Bible is the literal word of God and it can help us not to be deceived then I agree with that.
Trump is a 33rd degree Scottish Right Freemason and went to a Jesuit University and his pastor was a Jesuit. We know that the first twin towers were built just to be destroyed, so it makes sense that the Freedom tower would also be destroyed.
USA is Babylon the great imo. What will happen? I'm not quite sure but a lot of things are adding up.
The Bible warns of alien deception, and from project bluebeam and HAARP they might try to stage a alien invasion(or aliens=demons) then or later on.
The black hole sun might start triggering earthquakes not sure about that.
The thrid temple of Jeresulaem will start construction after Kushner makes a treaty this fall ((9/23?)
Order out of chaos is thier motto. One world government, one religion one set of laws. We have to be Vigilant, look at Islam, the vatican the UN and North Korea, they all play a piece in the puzzle.
>>
File: Project BlueBeam.png (145KB, 1496x417px) Image search: [Google]
Project BlueBeam.png
145KB, 1496x417px
>>19388873
A cap I saw a while ago on project Bluebeam
>>
File: sects3.jpg (159KB, 1040x1033px) Image search: [Google]
sects3.jpg
159KB, 1040x1033px
>>19388873
General power structure of TPTB. May not be 100% accurate
>>
File: Saturn Worship.jpg (4MB, 4049x5558px) Image search: [Google]
Saturn Worship.jpg
4MB, 4049x5558px
>>19388873
Trump, Kushner and 666
>>
File: 666_Kushner.jpg (1MB, 1564x1564px) Image search: [Google]
666_Kushner.jpg
1MB, 1564x1564px
>>19388883
wrong pic, but good regardless on general saturn worship
>>
>>19388825
we have until 2022.
>>
>>19388825
All I know is 2017 is the year of the ascension and next year, 2018, is the year of infinity in freemasonry (whatever that means). Big changes are upon us. I can feel it.

>>19388873
>>19388876
>>19388881
>>19388883
>>19388895
Saved those images, good info in these.

>>19388897
What makes you come up with that date? New World Order is planned for 2030.
>>
File: Jesuit_Oath.png (133KB, 1883x841px) Image search: [Google]
Jesuit_Oath.png
133KB, 1883x841px
>>19388997
Need to know more about anything ask away
>>
nothing will happen
>>
The Bible says no one knows when the end will happen. At most September is a false prophet. Also Islam is the Antichrist it's not a person.
>>
File: second_coming.png (208KB, 1779x897px) Image search: [Google]
second_coming.png
208KB, 1779x897px
>>19388997
New Info
>>
Earlier this year I felt compelled to start the "end times". I wanted to start a war that would unify the earth. I wrote a long speech where I was basically calling for judgment day. I felt very wrong and right. I've been trying to stay away from these thoughts because it makes me feel crazy. I know that someone other than me is planning the same thing. I don't think this will happen within the next couple of years, but something will happen soon to make this more of a reality. It'll be more of a spoof than anything. We'll be joking about it once it's over.
>>
>>19389184
>Also Islam is the Antichrist it's not a person.
The Vatican is the Antichrist system, but the man of sin is potentially Trump. Zionists want to wipe Islam and real Christianity off the face of the Earth right now.
>>
>>19389273
They are planning that, chaos before the order. Nothing you can do about it though.
>>
regardless of what happens a revolution needs to
>>
It's hard to answer questions like this without sounding like a false prophet. I think you're supposed to just trust in the lord. Anything I've dreamed or had a vision of didn't have a time frame anyway
>>
>>19389318
I do not like or trust the current pope at all I have mixed feelings on Trump, seems like he's not in the pocket of the powers that be but also he doesn't have the best interest of the people in mind.
>>
>>19389363

trump is obviously in their pockets, no one within a corrupt system of government who gains power isn't part of that corruption

fact is the president is just a figurehead, voting is just a pacification and division tool

look at the underlying agenda that's gone on for decades regardless of who's in charge

surveillance, wars, corruption, militarization of the police against citizens etc etc etc... fact is the really fucked up shit has been going on for a long time

not to mention he's clearly got his head all the way up israel's ass... like all the other presidents

the only things voting changes are ultimately minor issues people get passionate about... they gwt people riled up and turn them against each other, if people united they would have too much power and be harder to control

it's all just smoke and mirrors to keep people distracted to maintain power

and people are pacified by the idea that in 4 years pushing a button might change some things

can't change corruption by using the tools provided to you by those in power... if those tools gave citizens any real power well... we wouldn't have them
>>
>>19389386
Solid reply I dig the talk. I've always knew the president is just a puppet but was secretly hoping that trump or anyone really take down the shadow government. Obviously not any of the Clinton's since ya know they are shadow government.
>>
>>19389349
My mom had a dream before I was even born that the world would by apocalyptic in 2017, not saying anything's gonna happen though.
>>
>>19389386
This anon knows.

>>19389495
Obama was way more believable than Trump as being an outsider and even he was in on it all, they are all puppets. Trump's a master freemason though, way more powerful than Obama who's just an initiate.
>>
>>19389503
But aren't free Mason's in on it too? Them the Jews and the Catholic Church are all corrupted.
>>
>>19389495

i think in a sense trump has helped shed a little light on how much what we see is just entertainment and bullshit, but i don't think it was intentional

at this point i'm just hoping people start putting useless ideologies aside and find ways to come together

we're at a point where people could have power in numbers and using certain tactics (peaceful and not), but i don't see a very large window of time for it

it isn't just yet, but the climate for revolution and change is almost here and if people take advantage of that there's a chance to tear down and rebuild something that's better...

right now people are focused on things that have no bearing in reality since we're all ultimately powerless without a definitive goal and unity and there's a lot that csn be done

people who are aware are just worried right now that it's hopeless,and it isn't... it's just not quite the right time

>>19389503

i thought so too especially when you look back at how much time trump has been in politics and his family history

obama's awful, don't get me wrong (they all are), but he was a more believable actor

that being said trump has stage presence
>>
>>19389531
Masons/Zionists/Catholic Church go hand in hand. Real Jews, like real Christians and Muslims are not corrupted but they're few and far between.
>>
>>19389545

i would say "ordinary" rather than real, and agreed some people of those faiths are just people like anyone else

that being said i personally don't care for any abrahamic faiths, but eh

i was inti buddhist philosophy before a lot happened and i had a calling dream and visitation dreams that followed from dionysus

>>19389531

they are yeah, it's a lot of people/groups, but ultimately they're small in relation to the amount of people they control... it's why they go out of their way to employ division and pacification tactics and why things like the education system is largely bullshit and mostly drains free thought and creativity from children in place of rote memorization and the idea that they need to be a mindless cog in the machine... and why people are so overmedicated etc
>>
>>19389567
Well, they actually worship God as opposed to Satan so I'd consider them to be real since Zionists are satanic. And I'm agnostic, don't care either but it's important to be aware of who is and isn't on the side of good in this world.
>>
>>19389567
>>19389589
Case in point Zionists are responsible for the holocaust, and actual Jews are the victims of it.
>>
>>19389496
I've had recent dreams of mushroom clouds. Like two nights ago had a dream that was a map of the us. I think it may have been meteors hitting the us but not entirely sure. It showed darkness starting in difference areas and then spreading outward
>>
>>19389589

i don't see following an abrahamic god over satan as being good personally, but i'm against a lot of abrahamic morals

i think they go against nature and are mostly just more tools used for control over people... their history and role in society prove as much

not to demonize every believer or anything

>>19389595

sure, and then zionists capitalized by exaggerating the narrative and using it to hide behind to avoid criticism... it really did work to their advantage

but it being overblown hurts their cause a little
>>
>>19389643
The difference is satanists don't have a problem with mass murder or child molestation. Your average God worshipper will have a big problem with those crimes against nature. A non worshipper will also likely have a problem with those things but the point to be made here is that satanists are bad news.
>>
>>19389496
>>19389612

i dated a witch who did this past life ritual, anyway the "memories" (all historically accurate as far as a friend of mine could research it's on point) are all of rome late 3rd early 4th century (it fit apparently somewhere between 380 - 420 bc but she didn't narrow it down more than that and i'm lazy so i wasn't doing that myself)

anyway large chunks of those relate to politics and warfare and there's an odd amount of parallels

my fiancee (who also experienced the ritual) and i have been telling each other for years that it feels like then again, but right before major shit went down like then... and it seems like the world is headed that way again

not larping btw, i know it probably sounds it, but this was an experience shared between me and other people and i was completely ignorant about a lot before then so my friend's research was new to me

i was afraid to look things up at the time because i thought i would skew the experience if i looked into anything on my own>>19389643
>>
>>19389673

well child molestation is pretty fucked (though all those priests...), but mass murder is more of a grey area in my opinion

i'd also say that killing isn't a crime against nature, but part of nature itself... war, violence, murder etc have all existed within human nature for as far back as humans have existed and likely always will

it's also in the nature of power as well, there's no significant leader or country with bloodless hands...

there's nothing more natural than violence really when you get down to it... not that i can see anyway

i can even justify it in the sense of revolution

sometimes a lot of destruction needs to happen in order to rebuild something better from something that's outlived its purpose, and sometimes a lot of people die to get there

just natural

>>19389675

didn't mean to quote myself at the end there
>>
>>19389689
Yeah yeah, it's okay to kill the bad guys as long as you're a good guy I get it. It's still wrong. Justifying it does not make it right, it just makes it necessary. If a guy tries to kill you and you kill him in self defense the act you just did was not good but necessary.
>>
>>19389693

i wouldn't necessarily frame it like that, good and bad are just words and it's all subjective and open to interpretation which side is which

i'd just say enemies sometimes murder each other with intent on both sides

i agree that it's sometimes necessary, but i wouldn't say it was always bad... just how i see it

i don't think natural acts really need justification though, i look at war the same way i look at the tide coming in; just part of the world

same with mass killing

on a personal level i think civilian casualties should be avoided and find it distasteful to harm them, but that's just a matter of perspective

i'm not one for objective morality
>>
>>19389693

i understand your pov btw, and i can respect it since you understand necessity

i just don't at all think that way
>>
>>19388873
>By woke you mean that the King James Bible is the literal word of God and it can help us not to be deceived then I agree with that.
It's not the full word, a lot of God's word has been removed by secret societies over time. This esoteric knowledge will never reach the common people as long as those in power hold their control over us.
>>
>>19389705
The elite are going to get really "distasteful" when they wipe out 90% of the human population.
>>
>>19389782

funny shit, i legit laughed

but 90% of the population is a huge number compared to their numbers, and unity before then would be nice don't you think?

guerilla warfare tactics work for a reason, and even more advanced armies have a hard time with that one

maybe everyone would lose anyway, but it's better than just waiting around for it isn't it?
>>
The catholic church is actually the great whore of Babylon and is one of Satans most precious works. It wont be WW3 Op it will Spiritual warfare Two and it wil be the last war this world will have. The end times are coming, do not listen to the lies of the antichrist and it's twelve horns, he will come saying he is God but his works will be poisonous with deceit and already many Catholics worship their material church and have forgotten how to pray to christ. Do not be swayed by them.
http://www.thegreatwhore.com
(1 Corinthians 4:6) Now, brothers, these things I have transferred so as to apply to myself and A•pol′los for YOUR good, that in our case YOU may learn the [rule]: “Do not go beyond the things that are written,” in order that YOU may not be puffed up individually in favor of the one against the other. (Matthew 15:3) In reply he said to them: “Why is it YOU also overstep the commandment of God because of YOUR tradition? (Titus 1:14) paying no attention to Jewish fables and commandments of men who turn themselves away from the truth. (Revelation 22:18) “I am bearing witness to everyone that hears the words of the prophecy of this scroll: If anyone makes an addition to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this scroll; (Galatians 1:8) However, even if we or an angel out of heaven were to declare to YOU as good news something beyond what we declared to YOU as good news, let him be accursed. (1 John 4:3) but every inspired expression that does not confess Jesus does not originate with God. Furthermore, this is the antichrist’s [inspired expression] which YOU have heard was coming, and now it is already in the world. (Deuteronomy 4:2) YOU must not add to the word that I am commanding YOU, neither must YOU take away from it, so as to keep the commandments of Jehovah YOUR God that I am commanding YOU. (Proverbs 30:6) Add nothing to his words, that he may not reprove you, and that you may not have to be proved a liar.
>>
File: JensenShowerWipe-noscale.jpg (215KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
JensenShowerWipe-noscale.jpg
215KB, 1920x1080px
>>19388701
It's all lies, life is a lie now cause of these people. To fight them you gotta kill or expose. Killing would make you like them and exposing will get you killed. Damn Freemason occult.
>>
>>19389828
Damn indeed
>>
>>19388873
>>>>>The term nazis in 1871
>>
>>19389828

killing them would only make you like them if you then used the power gained in the manner they have

and drawing an enemy out to expose themselves is the way to go about the other shit
>>
>>19388895
666 Fifth Avenue is a Uniqlo clothing store....
>>
>>19390362

is it owned by jews?
>>
>>19390383
It's in Jew York, so probably
>>
>>19390389

then the result is probably the same

jews are generally confined to their neighborhoods in nyc though... not so much in manhattan i guess (though kind of), but in brooklyn they generally are

i'm from there
>>
>>19389021
I love how they never mention jesus or prayer to him
only the society of jesus
>>
>>19389184
theres no date m8, were all here talking in a time interval of 3.5 years forward starting this fall somewhere
>>
>>19389273
are you jared kushner?
I'll have you know he is the anti christn
>>
>>19389386
go to reddit trump is working for jesus
>>
>>19390474

don't believe in jesus and trump is working for israel, he's doing the same exact shit every other president has done for decades because the people actually in power haven't changed and neither has the agenda

he's just entertaining

don't get me wrong i'd rather listen to him talk than clinton, but ultimately they're the same

i've never been on reddit,are they more open to ideas like putting aside political ideologies for the purpose of revolution?
>>
File: evil.jpg (64KB, 555x548px) Image search: [Google]
evil.jpg
64KB, 555x548px
>>
>>19389221
This is all speculation.
What if Jesus actually does incarnate as man again, as he did before, and truly does create Heaven on Earth, as he attempted before but was unsuccessful?
That image sounds like more "keep waiting, trust no one" propaganda that got the world into this position in the first place.
Don't believe everything you read on the internet, especially 4chan, and seriously that anon sounds just as ignorant as any other being before him.
>>
File: sects5.png (278KB, 1078x746px) Image search: [Google]
sects5.png
278KB, 1078x746px
>>19391318
First of all I'm drunk now, so may be inchorenet.
The thing about Jesus and his Flesh, when he came down to Earth he stayed as the Flesh. And he's not reincarnating, he's coming back as an adult in the second coming as the Flesh as well (Don't know where my bible is to find the quotes, I realize being drunkard is a sin but only if it makes you commit other sins(Fornication which I tried to stay off ))).
This is all speculaton but Jesus says to be aware and not to be decieived. We need to listen to others with the help of the holy spirit to prepare for the future.
>>
>>19388873
>implying nazism existed in 1871
>>
EVERY EYE SHALL SEE HIM
>>
>>19389705
/tip

fuck off. this is what happens when shit like "moral relativity" is allowed to exist.
>>
>>19391517
I'm having trouble with the drunkard thing. I'm still on team Jesus and hardly ever drink but I feel it's wrong even though I'm not a drunkard. I keep thinking how Jesus said the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak
>>
>>19389757
They hold control over you because it is your job to hold control over you. If The Good One didn't will it, it wouldn't be done. Simple as that. You would be going against the will of The Good One if you were to try to cause an overthrowing.
>>
>>19389828
>He thinks Freemasons aren't peons and being misled as well
Freemasons and the Illuminati are cannon fodder to the real Elites, just a scapegoat. The real Elites don't do the rituals that the Bohemians do.
>>
>>19390474
They're shoving Jesusism in your face because it is a spook, man, wake up.
>>
>>19391602

it exists no matter how you want to frame it, even "objective" views are coloured by the perception of the individual

it's not like my view of what is/isn't subjective has me out doing anything to other people, i'm just realistic
>>
>>19390383
It's owned by Japanese
>>
>>19388873
You can tell a good tree by it's fruit.
>One world unified peaceful Government with an abolition of currency with the purpose of ending poverty and bettering the world.
>This is somehow bad

vesuse

>Imma wreck the whole planet because you touched yourself.

I think I can tell where the Good is coming from. It's gonna come from humanity working together. The great Deception is already underway. Just stick with people you love. If God punishes us all for trying to strike out a life with loved ones during overwhelming changes. So be it.
>>
File: IMG-20170802-WA0010.jpg (143KB, 824x812px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170802-WA0010.jpg
143KB, 824x812px
>>19391535
>Implying they didn't invent the Nazi movement
>>
File: 472302865.jpg (45KB, 232x743px) Image search: [Google]
472302865.jpg
45KB, 232x743px
>>19390474
pic related, it's you
>>
File: 1500880353852.png (584KB, 1400x2700px) Image search: [Google]
1500880353852.png
584KB, 1400x2700px
>>19392303
You're actively clamoring for a new world order? I bet you're a Marxist as well and think that there was never real communism in the world.
>>
>>19392601
This
The mass genocide that the NWO is going to initiate to hit the 500 million number they want is going to make mao look like mother theresa.
>>
>>19388701
>woke

Oh boy a cringe thread
>>
>>19391839
And who are these "real elites"?
>>
>>19392303
>One world unified peaceful Government with an abolition of currency with the purpose of ending poverty and bettering the world.

They're already in the process of depopulating the planet, starting with third world countries. A third world war is likely to further kill/destroy. There is poison in our food/water designed to ruin our health over time. After all of this the powers that be will have the world for themselves, and whoever's left of the common people will get chipped. The chip will allow you to pay with a new electronic currency. So basically everything you're stating is a lie framed like propaganda.
>>
>>19392682
cringe all you want brah, you know I'm right
>>
>>19389545
Real, good, Muslims may be good and not intend harm to everyone Islam dictates death upon (fucking everyone) but they don't realize they're worshipping the antichrist. Their whole purpose for existing is the defeat and the death of three western world through violence (jihad) and attrition (immigration and out heeding whites).
>>
>>19392303

you're kidding right? a one world government run by corruption is still going to be corrupt, and likely to be worse

you think getting rid of money at the cost of things like privacy is acceptable? they log shit we say, we're under surveillance, the police are militarized,there's unjust laws etc and you're ok with the idea of those people ruling over the entire world based on the idea that currency will be a non issue?

that's crazy... i understand not caring for money, afterall it's just something people gave value to as a system of control and power, and the reality is it doesn't have to have value... i get that

but trusting people who don't have your best interests in mind who already have too much power and control with even more power and control is insane...

poverty is an issue sure, but eliminating it won't solve everything and a government like that will have its own set of problems and the world isn't going to be better for it...

i get not wanting to play by the rules and use the things that bankers and those in power value since it gives them power, but there's always currency substitution and people coming together to get rid of corrupt masters and play by their own rules... that's a better way to remove their currency and working on poverty and quality of life should be at a community level at this point... relying on a corrupt system to care for you is senseless

you're a pawn and a cog, same as most people, look at the things that have been openly admitted to (shit like experiments being run on the public by people with power) and then tell me how good them having more power will be

what needs to happen is large scale revolution, because they want the world and the world belongs to the people they rule over not them

i don't agree with or believe in abrahamic faiths either so i'm not coming from that pov, i just see who's in charge for what they are and power for what it is and i know that everyone will suffer if they have their way
>>
>one world government is bad, one world religion is bad
>but Christianity is real, everyone should believe it, kill all other faiths
>USA is the most Christian nation on the planet and they're going to be the catalyst of the end times
>Christfags are ending the world to fullfill their self-fulfilling prophecy
>expecting a saviour to give a shit when this happens

Wokeness and Abrahamic slave religions are incompatible. Good thing you're all too thick to look inward and what your country and morals really are like, despite getting a Jewish self help book drilled into your head your whole life
>>
>>19392682

not at all, pay attention and filter out the god parts

>>19392634

you know mother teresa was a shitty person right? she actively kept people suffering and siphoned money out of the hospitals she ran, keeping them in filthy conditions and doing shit like reusing needles

the good things about her were just a show and a persona, a nice narrative based on very little truth

she was worse than mao

mao killed people as part of a revolution which equates with war and a need to establish a new form of government (force is frequently necessary after to do this), that's something he had to do to follow his vision (also china has always had a huge population, a country that big with that many people will have a large death toll, also there were other armies within china at the time and so a lot of war and division was there and he capitalized on it, but keep in mind that means more enemies) as a leader

mother teresa had a public image of a loving healer, but it wasn't in line with reality, and that makes her worse

we expect those in power to do the things that come with power, we don't expect people who are meant to heal to harm people and steal from them
>>
>>19392707
We don't know their real names, they're Anonymous and just doing a job
>>
>>19392757

a one world government would be bad when run by corrupt leaders (which is what we have), and abrahamic faiths are also shit

people need to do something about it before it goes too far and there's nothing left that can be done
>>
File: adam_weishaupt_jesuit.jpg (57KB, 591x332px) Image search: [Google]
adam_weishaupt_jesuit.jpg
57KB, 591x332px
>>19392775
It's either the Jesuits or Talmudinst Jews at the very top. They might be one and the same?? Someone help me out.
>>
>>19392780
That's both wrong and uninformative. The top rinds are unknown to the public. The Jesuits play the tune they're told to play so do the Talmudic Jews
>>
>>19392734
Obviously, like all religions, Islam has a lot of fucking bullshit within it's text. But there's also some good stuff in the Quran about Christ and the Christian prophets which only serves to enhance what's already in the Bible. Anyway, I can't accept that they're all that violent anymore when it's been proven that 9/11 was done by zionists, same goes for all the major terrorist attacks (Charlie Hebdo, Paris, etc. was all executed by Mossad).
>>
File: romans8_15.jpg (58KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
romans8_15.jpg
58KB, 640x480px
>>19392757
OP here, I repeat I am not religious. Religious people are allies in this fight but they are not the be all end all of moral good. I view it all symbolically but not literally, like pic related which I just use to get motivated.
>>
>>19392850

all abrahamic faiths are equally bullshit

their biggest virtue is that they can be used to control people, but that's of no benefit to devout followers
>>
>>19392995
Still there's something threatening about someone who lives their life by the good (whether they believe in God or not). It offends those in power. People are willing to become martyrs for what's right, that means something.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CclUlNEMNE4
>>
>>19388701
September posting is a fucking meme. It had credibility in 2015, because muh 7 year cycle (9/11, financial crash, 7 years apart in september) but NOTHING FUCKING HAPPENED. If it didn't happen on the most likely date it's not gonna happen at all
>>
>>19392860
This picture triggers the fuck out of me.
>>
>>19393040
There was never a confirmed year for 9/23, only predictive programming pointing to that date (month and day but no year). All I know is that there's been a lot of "freedom" tower predictive programming lately. Especially combined with nuclear predictive programming.

>>19393041
*tips fedora*
>>
>>19393033

well that's just not true, those in power frequently capitalize on and push those beliefs... not to mention they're not living on the side of "good" it's only conditioning that makes people feel that way

many believers are pacified easily and would only be martyrs for their religion not for the greater good of the masses, you're just not right

as a matter of fact there's a verse in the bible that encourages obedience to the government and suggests that everything it does is part of god's plan... it encourages non-interference and to live by god but not get involved
>>
>>19389859
Yeah, but that's still killing though no matter what. You aren't supposed to kill in life that's evil. I agree with 2nd part.
>>
>>19393647

killing is just part of nature, and killing with cause can be necessity whether it sits well or not

humans kill each other, you can look around and see that it's within our nature to do so, we also have empathy (most of us) which generally keeps people from just wandering around killing anyone and everyone

however, even killing isn't necessarily devoid of empathy, sometimes it's a direct result of it

if someone empathizes with a group of people being subjected to all manner of cruelty at the hands of one person and takes them out is it evil? i don't think so, i think it's the right and good choice

failure to stand up and take permanent action in that situation leads to the suffering of many at the hands of one, and to me that's more evil

it's far more evil to sit back and allow suffering en masse, to watch pain, to watch killing etc and do absolutely nothing because you're afraid that what's necessary is "evil" even though the price of not commiting that "evil" act is much higher and results in more suffering

when the suffering of others is on your hands due to inaction i fail to see how you could feel good on any moral level

the fact that you're so opposed to it and consider something natural so "evil" in every circumstance demonstrates my point about how those beliefs and morals are pushed and keep people pacified

you're against helping people through violent means, and as a result would allow more suffering

it's passive, weak, it makes you easy to control, and a good cog...not exactly wonderful or good

the idea that it's evil in all cases stems from abrahamic teachings (which have historically been used by governments to control people), but not nature or reality
>>
>>19393593
There's a difference between organized religion (Roman Catholic Church) and people who believe in God and follow Christ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUZ5xAVJhI0
>>
>>19393685
If killing automatically made you evil in the eyes of everyone no one would do it. It only continues because people find ways to justify it. If Palestinians and Zionists (mostly Zionists) stopped killing each other there would already be peace in the region. Also the shadow rulers have always played a part in every major revolution known to man, especially to take away attention from themselves. Why kill some shady person you know nothing about when you can simply revolt against a king? That kind of logic.
>>
>>19393768

i know that, which is why i was talking about an actual bible verse not a church teaching

btw our culture and society is permeated with abrahamic beliefs (baptism records count as official documents and can be used to get an ss card for example, in god we trust, politicians regularly talking about god and their faith to win support, the pledge etc) so someone doesn't need to be part of an organized religion in order to have experienced some level of conditioning from it

a believer who practices outside of a church is still reading from the same book and believes in the same god, organized or not they're following the same thing

you can say the organizations themselves are corrupt not necessarily the individuals, and that's true

however what i'm saying is that the beliefs themselves are a problem regardless of the organization or lack thereof
>>
>>19393685
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

We all know the quote. But action does not necessitate killing. Exposing will do the job just fine. And then we can imprison the perpetrators until their final days for all we care. Ideas are more powerful than assassination. Changing the moral status quo of the people for the better, that's what it's all about.
>>
>>19393800
Politicians are satanists using catholicism as a form of control.
>>
>>19393794

i agree it's subjective

the thing about peace is it's a nice unrealistic goal, and even without killing peace won't necessarily exist on a grand scale (but it being part of human nature makes this less likely)

you're right about revolutions though and the people who operate in the shadows

they use figureheads to keep themselves safe and even capitalize on revolutions (which i have no doubt they allow as part of a natural cycle and a means to assert themselves in the future once things calm down) so i agree with you there too

however, the difference between the present and the past is knowledge of them being highly accesible... the first part of breaking chains is being aware of them and people are aware that it extends beyond all the smoke and mirrors we get to see

that knowledge creates a possibility of digging in even deeper than just focus on figureheads if a revolution were to take place
>>
>>19393829
If it wasn't for them we would've achieved peace centuries ago. They are the provocateurs in society. They are the ones who have and always will divide us so that we can not collaborate with each other.
>>
>>19393829
>nice unrealistic goal
Peach isn't unrealistic, war is.
>>
>>19393801

disagree, i think you sound idealistic and that would be nice but that's not reality

power is not handed over peacefully and easily, and sometimes even when locked up a person can be dangerous

it's impossible to expect attempts to free them from happening, especially when you're at a power disadvantage

keeping prisoners can easily go terribly wrong, making prisoners out of all of them would just make that more likely

jailing people isn't somehow more moral, and in this case it wouldn't even be more beneficial

i understand you're against killing, but it's unrealistic and unavoidable in a large struggle

don't feel so sentimental towards openly corrupt people who wouldn't think twice about killing you and thousands of other people solely for power and control

>>19393828

many of them don't even pretend to be catholic, yes catholicism is flawed but cherry picking abrahamic faiths to hold up and say "that's the real bad one" when what they have in common doesn't entirely change makes no sense to me

they're all used and they all follow the same book
>>
>>19393852

not true, people are violent by nature in some capacity always

the idea that peace can be a thing that lasts is just unrealistic and unnatural

it's nice and all, but it's never gonna happen... best that could be done is better than things are right now for a while, because nothing lasts like that

>>19393854

if peace were more realistic than war why is war so much more commonplace than long lasting peace?
>>
>>19393865
I don't give a fuck if some old evil bastard dies. My point is the IDEA is what matters. Spreading the idea to the MAJORITY. If the majority are aware the job is done, the 1% will have no more power period. They'll only be good for picking up garbage, dead or alive doesn't matter.
>>
>>19393875
>why is war so much more commonplace
It's not. Peace doesn't have to be lasting to be peace. Lasting peace is a lot nicer, of course.
>>
>>19393865
And yet it's the Archbishop of New York who the mayor bows down to. It's that very same Archbishop who controls the Mafia. Don't ignore facts now in order to satisfy your dogmatic view that faith is bad and they're all the same no matter what.
>>
>>19393875
>not true, people are violent by nature in some capacity always
By nature in order to hunt creatures to consume, anything more than that is a perversion of nature.
>>
>>19393900
And we've had agriculture in our evolutionary psychology for ages. It's like people don't understand the meaning of the term "domesticated."
>>
>>19393883

that's not how power works, the majority being aware is only the first step

from there it takes a series of peaceful and violent moves in order to wrest themselves from power

knowing is the first step, but it isn't the entire battle and it's not going to win on its own

that 1% won't just give up power, and people knowing they have power won't prevent them from exercising it or trying to hold on to it... no doubt people like that will gladly use any means necessary because they do without a threat of that capacity to their power, and all the knowledge in the world isn't going to combat what they're capable of and people need to know that too

if things were that simple it'd be great, but they're not

of course after some shit like that's over and the dust is settled you try to build with new ideals and dial down the violence; that's the end but it's not the means
>>
>>19393915
We evolved to be omnivores and find food wherever we could.
>>
>>19393896

it is though, major wars have gone on for as long as people have been alive, even someone losing their temper and hitting someone else is a non peaceful act

and people also die outside of wars every day

the fact is peace on a large scale is unrealistic because at no point in history has the world been peaceful

i'm not saying peace doesn't happen to degrees, but it's only one side of the coin and not the one that's usually face up

>>19393897

i didn't say all faith was bad, i said abrahamic faiths are, i'm not an atheist as a matter of fact i've shared my own beliefs/experiences in this thread

again though what you're talking about is the organized religion and what i was talking about was the content of the bible and bible verses

yes the catholic church is corrupt (i'm from nyc and was raised catholic btw you're not exactly shedding light on this for me), but that doesn't change the effects those faiths have (regardless of denomination) on the ordinary masses

again i mentioned biblical verses even an individual who practices alone will still read the bible and follow its teachings

btw the catholic church has control (and has for a long time) over the parts of the bible that are even available for public consumption so the book itself is the product of corruption
>>
>>19393917
About 99% of their tactics is all illusion in addition to smoke and mirrors. I know how they operate, it's mind control. Break free of the mind control and they literally have nothing left, easiest fight ever. This Twilight Zone episode sums it up perfectly, give it a watch when this 404s: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVkBJdfJOSE
>>
>>19393900

no, that's just the kind of killing you find acceptable

war is part of nature, people have killed each other for as far back as humans go that's just reality
>>
>>19393964
And you're convinced of what you're saying right? Anything could be a part of nature at this point. Chopping your own arms and legs off could be a part of "nature". It's a violent act that makes no sense and does not have a positive effect on the species at all but if someone is capable of it I guess "it's a part of nature"!
>>
>>19393948
"I didn't say all faith was bad, i said abrahamic faiths are, i'm not an atheist as a matter of fact i've shared my own beliefs/experiences in this thread"
Your argument would've benefited from saying all faiths are bad at this point. So there's supposed to be some kind of difference between worshipping Egyptian, Greek, or Viking gods over the God of the desert trilogy? And I am an agnostic atheist by the way. I'm calling your bullshit. Some people are good and some are bad. Some can use faith to enslave and some to free. You can't say something as ignorant as "all abrahamic faiths are bad". That's complete nonsense. It's how people use the faith which is what matters. Christians for the most part support family structure and helping each other out, Satanists for the most part support ritual sacrifice and child abuse. Take your pick. (Or don't and live your life in a moral way without faith for all I care because that's exactly what I'm doing).
>>
>>19393948
>again though what you're talking about is the organized religion and what i was talking about was the content of the bible and bible verses
Exactly my point. The Bible has many authors, you can either choose to follow the good in it like Christ's teachings or the assorted amount of bad that was added in there.
>>
>>19393959

you're simplifying it, because they have more than that on their side

one method of control being broken doesn't break all others, and if you think violence won't happen when thoughts aren't enough then you're being naive

>>19393915

i know what domesticated is, but that doesn't erase war and murder

i'm vegan btw (because eating flesh makes me feel like i'm eating myself), and i've never killed anything that wasn't a bug or a spider and even then i'm inclined to let them go

i have wild animals who i actually chill with who visit me while i spend time in my garden; i do well on the peaceful side of nature

but i can still see the world for what it is and the darker side of human nature, denying that side doesn't make it less real

sure people can make conscious choices and move forward, but that doesn't eliminate their nature

over time maybe, eventually, but that's just not where people are right now, and it's not the way the world is

the majority of americans have the disadvantage of never experiencing the worst of human nature up close on a large scale because we've been sheltered by the people in power (i've seen my neighborhood look like a post apocalyptic wasteland on 9/11 though) and so it's hard for them to stomach especially when coupled with abrahamic values

and that's exactly what i mean about passivity and weakness

not being able to fathom why violence can be necessary makes it a lot easier to control you

afterall who would you rather deal with the person who gives in and allows you to take from them or the person who puts up a fight that might cost you whether or not they lose? think people in power don't feel the same when they push people to be the former?
>>
>>19393948
>major wars
>losing their temper and hitting someone else
That's a massive fucking stretch of human behavior.

First off, you're wrong about the coin. Most times, most peoples, most periods, have been spent in quiet, resource-gathering peace. This is so because if nobody built up nations to war with, if no tribe ever gathered enough food to be worth stealing, then everyone would die because they would have nothing to pilfer from all the other tribes who have nothing to pilfer because nobody has anything to pilfer because everyone is busy trying to pilfer from all those tribes that don't gather resources because pilfering is so much easier and a much more reliable source of food.

Peace precedes war, inevitably, in all ways. What war does is shuffle things a little, just a little, from time to time. Even the popular culture image of the constantly warring society of warriors that the Vikings have come to represent doesn't represent the day to day life of common Viking warriors.

Second, major wars are a *RECENT* thing. The scale on which we wage war today is much larger than any scale in history. The medieval period saw most of the war, Genghis Khan was the closest anyone really came to global conquest, and the small-scale invasions inherent to British foreign policy end with """"relative"""" peace in """relatively""" short order. Even so, we're winding down simply because of the mutually assured destruction inherent to nuclear weapon-based warfare.

But most importantly, let's get shit straight about whether or not hitting someone else is relevant to this discussion.

>Hi, I'm young Hitler.
>BITCH PLEASE
*asshole slaps Hilter's shit up*
>and don't let me catch you conniving and getting into politics and pandering to a population that doesn't need pandered to

Depending on where, why, and how hard you hit, you could seriously challenge someone's beliefs long before they become genocidal. A small scuffle doesn't compare to war and it doesn't ruin the peace.
>>
>>19393981

it wouldn't be part of my nature, and self harm of that capacity goes against survival instincts so it's more of a grey area

violence is natural both in and separate from humanity though, but even plants wage wars for territories and kill each other

it's unavoidable whether or not you like it

also that's a terrible analogy because warfare is historically and presently widespread whereas people who harm themselves to extremes like cutting off limbs (bid i think would be the term for it, body integrity disorder it's a neurological issue that's both uncommon and oddly enough treatable in a beneficial manner when those limbs are removed, which i see nothing wrong with in those rare cases where the neurology supports it and it becomes medical) are rare
>>
>>19394019
>A vegan preaching to people what's natural and what isn't
>>
>>19394038
War is self harm that goes against survival instincts. If you send yourself to war you are putting yourself directly in harms way. You can end up with no arms/legs from trying to face weapons that can do that to you. There is no "my nature". There's human nature and then there is the artificial creation of man. Not everything we create is necessarily bad. Space travel is good, not natural (we're meant to stay on this planet) but good nonetheless. But our creation of war is bad and only leads to more war. Your dream of a war to end all wars to me seems even more irrational than dreaming of peace.
>>
>>19394005

the reason i take issue with abrahamic faiths over other faiths is their current use of being systems of control in addition to them largely capitalizing and bastardizing legitimate spiritual practices to do it

humans naturally have an innate capability for experiencing things of a spiritual nature, those particular beliefs capitalize on that and use it for power

there's no mass control when it comes to fringe beliefs, and like i've said the contents of christianity have been altered by governments for power so what people are reading and believe in is something that existed on a control level for centuries

having faith in that as truth is problematic, especially (again) when you look at some of the stances on government and obedience

you're going on in black and white terms, but i don't see the world like that so they're useless when you're talking about my pov

things aren't black and white

satanists for the most part don't think like that, particularly depending on which school of satanism you're talking about

aside from that there are a lot of christian beliefs and values i just don't agree with, and it's more than just how the faith is practiced

aside from that in the context of dealing with a corrupt government those christians aren't willing to do what's necessary and as a result they're not helpful

they have strings and standards to their help btw
>>
>>19394019
>who would you rather deal with
I prefer to deal with people who will put up a fight. Dealing with pushovers just makes me feel like I have no reason to exist.
>>
>>19394015

the "good" and "bad" are subjective and open to personal interpretation, aside from that it doesn't really matter because again the stress on being meek and passive are anything but positive, and "good" christians eat all the values that go along with those traits up happily
>>
>>19394059
You just don't like that the desert religions are the most popular right now. If you were living in ancient greece I bet you'd really hate that Zeus guy too. But pay attention now: absolutely nothing you say will prevent people from worshipping some form of deity. So deal with it and just be thankful that most worshippers are decent people.
>>
>>19394061
You sure as shit won't be putting up any kind of fight pal, not without muscle gained from eating meat. Progress can only happen without never-ending fucking war, war! what is it good for?! Absolutely nothing!
>>
>>19394059
>you're going on in black and white terms, but i don't see the world like that so they're useless when you're talking about my pov
>things aren't black and white
No they aren't. So stop pretending like they are. Not all followers of Christ are mindless drones who obey government. Stop generalizing. Let people find their spiritual experience the way they want. It sounds like you want to control what people can and can't think.
>>
>>19394088
>followers of Christ are mindless drones who obey government
Not all, no. Probably something like 93% though.
>>
>>19394032

i was illustrating a point about violence to some degree being in everyone

you ever watch one of those maps of the history of a country that details all the wars thst go on over the course of recorded history? there's very little peace to be had, and keep in mind they don't detail every murder or internal fight (things that happen every day too) which are also not peaceful

i'm not saying peace is non existent or that people don't do other shit i'm saying if you step back and look at the bigger picture there's always violence

if you look at the us for example, there has been probably 7 (and i'm being generous) years total where there was actually peace in the history of the country, most hasn't been on our soil (talking the government here not gangs and cultural shit or every day murder etc) but it's definitely happened

the roman empire was famously war mongering in a lot of periods of its history btw (major exception being marcus aurelius' rule)

people would argue that scuffles do ruin peace

anyway the fact is that just because wars don't happen every day (killing does, look at statistics) and there are times of peace doesn't mean war is all that unnatural or that peace is more natural somehow
>>
>>19394095
It doesn't matter, you're either for freedom of thought or you aren't. People can worship whoever they want. The problem is mass killing and wars started because of organized religion. The inquisition was anti-christ. The crusades were anti-christ. The church who allowed this all to happen is anti-christ. By comparison someone quietly having faith in christ and hurting no one in the process isn't even on my radar.
>>
File: 554545445745.jpg (73KB, 901x750px) Image search: [Google]
554545445745.jpg
73KB, 901x750px
>>19388701
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVkTAbU5SbI
GOD SAVE US.
>>
>>19394040

like i said eating meat makes me feel like i'm eating my own flesh and i find it disgusting to do, the other things i don't eat have to do with allergies

that being said meat is meat, and if i were in a survival situation i'd take no issue with killing and eating whatever i needed to

>>19394054

i don't have a dream about a war that ends all wars, i repeatedly have said i don't think that kind of thing is avoidable and it's part of human nature

what i've been saying is a revolution to take power back from a corrupt government is necessary and would result in warfare

obviously there's no such thing as lasting peace and everything can be corrupt over time so whatever is put in place would eventually need to be destroyed too once it outlives its purpose

shit works in cycles, and you've misinterpreted me completely if you think i think otherwise
>>
>>19394129
I was considering giving this video a watch but what is that Alex Jones link doing in the description box, biggest disinfo agent there is.
>>
>>19394147
Also avoid Mark Dice kids, second biggest shill on the planet.
>>
>>19394119
>violence to some degree
That's not what war is. War is organized, intentional, between nations, and genocidal. Peace is anything other than that. Gang wars are a form of peace. Not the best kind, not the ideal kind, but definitely not genocide either.
>>
>>19394061

well then you're not thinking like someone who has power that they want to keep at all costs

>>19394068

i'm not trying to prevent people from worshipping anything, i'm giving my personal views on those beliefs and the ways that they're detrimental

again they've been rewritten

perhaps your idea of decent and mine are different, it's possible, all things being subjective and coloured by perspective

but i don't see them as you do, and i don't hate things just because they're popular i'm not some child in high school who's desperate to be different or some shit

>>19394088

not all, just most, and the bible literally tells them to or to avoid involvement at the very best

>>19394075

i'm the one who doesn't eat meat not them (could be wrong i guess), and while i don't have an advantage in hand to hand combat there's other means of defense and getting shit done
>>
>>19394147

i love alex jones, doesn't matter what the information he gives is he's entertaining and it's good to know what others are paying attention to

i watch a lot of different sides and opinions in addition to foreign news and so on, learning other languages currently so i don't need to rely on subtitles for content and can get more info

>>19394179

genocide is actually a word with no set definition? did you know that? people can just declare one thing genocide and not another regardless of number because it has no set number

just a strange thing that i found sort of curious given some narratives about it

gang wars aren't at all peaceful to the people who live in the neighborhoods affected by them

peace is a lack of those things, that violence small or large scale

what i said is all forms of violence illustrate a lack of peace from small to large scale, and you're saying drive by shootings don't count pretty much because not enough people die for you to consuder that a lack of peace

if that's how you see it then that's how you see it, but we won't see eye to eye then
>>
>>19394181
>power that they want to keep at all costs
The fuck I'm not. If I didn't believe this world was worth fighting for, I would never have come back.
>>
>>19394211

then you should have no problem using any means necessary

aside from that they keep people passive and controlled and then go after that, they limit means of protection etc and for what? to make it easy
>>
>>19394210
I find Joe Rogan to be entertaining despite being an obvious shill, doesn't mean I necessarily gain anything from watching him interviewing people on his podcast. Most of his guests are just there to keep the charade going.

You want real truthers? You go with Bill Cooper or John Todd, someone along those lines.
>>
>>19394210
>we won't see eye to eye then
Don't tell me who we are to each other. You don't know me and I don't know you. So long as there's room for dialogue, we have no reason to be hostile to one another.

>gang wars aren't at all peaceful to the people who live in the neighborhoods affected by them
And that's precisely why I can't call it war outside of it literally being called gang wars; it's a turf battle. They all live there, the victims, the people in the gangs, the police, the school teachers and firefighters alike. It affects their neighborhood, yes, and it's frightening, yes, but it's not all-out WAR. Even what US troops are doing in the middle East right now might not technically be called "war" by my standards, because they aren't evenly matched with the enemy combatants to the degree that they have to be afraid of the local population.

Of course it varies by soldier and locality, but for the most part it's a "war" only in that we have no business being there. (ie., it's a foreign territory.)

I'm not saying gang wars are the most peaceful part of a state of peace, but they aren't cause for everyone else to get involved. The police manage to whatever degree they can, and no extra weapons manufacturing is necessary to maintain the same relative level of violence.
>>
>>19394229
>using any means necessary
Making the entire world purposeless and not worth fighting for would make my power useless and not worth keeping.
>>
>>19394147
No he's pretty spot on.
>>
>>19394237

from what i can gather the only way to find unfiltered truth is to look at multiple sources and find common points

>>19394248

not seeing eye to eye in one area has nothing to do with all of them, i'm talking one subject not every

i can't pretend to know someone based on a single conversation that doesn't touch deeply on who they are as a person overall... sorry if i gave that impression, but it's not the kind of person i am

i just don't see things like that as peace, i see it as further proof that the darker side of humanity exists and is intact

>>19394263

purpose is subject to the individual, i'm not sure what would make things purposeless to you, but i don't see tearing down old structures that are detrimental to rebuild as purposeless
>>
>>19394248

btw obviously scale is a factor, but large or small scale violence is ultimately violence and part of human nature
>>
>>19394288
>>19394288
It's very easy to look at several sources. It also takes some intuition to separate the truth from the bullshit though. I pay closer attention to people who don't waste all their time on discussing psyops and mainstream media talking points in order to keep the narrative on a surface level, never going deeper than what's allowed by their handlers.
>>
>>19394354

i get that, i just look at it like it's not just about gathering real information, but learning about the kind of information and opinions other people pay attention to

helps with figuring out where people stand and why they have the views they have...like i said unity is important right now, the only way to reach that point is to learn how to deal with and overcome differences and news sources help provide that
>>
>>19388701
Disclosure of ETBEs
>>
File: DMisraB6-3.jpg (53KB, 607x331px) Image search: [Google]
DMisraB6-3.jpg
53KB, 607x331px
>>19388897
>we have until 2022.
oh shit nigga
>>
>>19389184
>>19389221
>>19389318

OP specifically asked for woke bros, not christfags
We need to get religious idiots their own board
>>
File: image.jpg (133KB, 616x617px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133KB, 616x617px
>>19389386
Blackpilled anon is right guys.
>pic related
>>
>>19389689
This anon is straight up ON FIRE!
If you live in southern US lmk, id love to grab a beer with you
>>
>>19394792

northeast or i would, it'd be nice to meet up with some people and shoot the shit about this kind of thing over a beer

there needs to be an /xpol/ meetup or some shit on a non astral plane
>>
>>19388701
King Jesus vs President Jesus.
>>
File: thinker.png (24KB, 460x648px) Image search: [Google]
thinker.png
24KB, 460x648px
>>19389689
>sometimes a lot of destruction needs to happen in order to rebuild something better from something that's outlived its purpose, and sometimes a lot of people die to get there

just natural

Order out of Chaos, no please no more of that nonsense.
>>
>>19396945

you can't create something new without tearing down whatever is there first

you don't build a new house on top of a crumbling one, you tear down the old one and build something new where it was; this is no different
>>
>>19397538
You put the mason in freemason. No we don't need a NWO. We need people to wake up to what's going on and stop it from progressing. Our systems already in place could use some refinement but they don't need to be entirely eliminated in favor of something completely new in its place. Corruption needs to play replaced by purer forces agreed, but it doesn't all need to collapse and be rebuilt. Improvement can happen without a total reset. I'm tired of this ouroboros thought that's being put out there, it's dangerous and accomplishes nothing.
>>
>>19397615
*Corruption needs to be replaced by purer forces agreed
>>
>>19397538
>>19397615
>>19397621
As a matter of fact this only pushes the agenda they want to be pushed right now, that nothing we've done so far is right and it all needs to be scrapped.
>>
The Jews are going yo plunge us into a civil war in America and Europe before the automation revolution occurs. We should welcome these wars not try to prevent them, it gives us a chance to start over.
>>
>>19397615
>>19397627

well i disagree and think you're being unrealistic, even if there are some good things that doesn't mean much

if you don't want an enemy to come back you destroy them thoroughly so there is no coming back, you don't let any part of them linger

sure that's machiavellian, but they are and that's how you deal with that kind of thing

the problem with holding onto shit and being scared to tear it down is it isn't going to accomplish anything

i'm aware they'd willingly allow a revolution, i can tell... but what you're suggesting, leaving shit in place and changing it, that's what they're expecting because most people are too weak and too scared to tear things down

even if you didn't want to tear it all down,certain structures need to be taken out anyway

honestly it sounds to me like your mindset is one that will keep people down and keep them in control, people who aren't willing to push far enough never accomplish anything
>>
>>19397698
No, fuck you I'm not gonna get my face my blown because some old rich people want to start over.
>>
>>19397702
>i'm aware they'd willingly allow a revolution, i can tell... but what you're suggesting, leaving shit in place and changing it, that's what they're expecting because most people are too weak and too scared to tear things down
What they're expecting is for people to tear shit down. We're being conditioned to hate our society, not the other way around. Fuck this destructive mindset. Society is not the problem. The parasites who manipulate society, that's the problem.
>>
>>19397698

civil war needs to be avoided at all costs, unity and revolution is necessary

citizens aren't each other's enemies and all killing each other will do is thin our numbers and make us alk weaker for it, then anyone already in power can come along and whoever's left will be easier to deal with

all a civil war will do is push power further from the people... it's the best way to give them the power and control they need to further their own agenda

this is the kind of thing that fucked rome, civil war, refugees etc
>>
>>19397713

society is structured by them, and society is part of the problem and so are they... it all has to come down you can't keep one and get rid of the other

again people like you won't push far enough and will fuck everyone in the end
>>
>>19397717
Fuck yourself. They did not create society. You're giving them too much credit. They are not behind all human discovery and invention. They have hijacked society sure, but they can be eliminated without destroying society in the process.
>>
>>19397729

i'm not suggesting we destroy all technology and invention and plunge back into the dark ages, but the beliefs and shit they've instilled need to be destroyed and so does much of the structure of society

sure people can do great things and have, but the system they've provided and a good deal of the beliefs they've helped instill etc are just harmful and just tools of control

again, you can't leave an enemy behind, it's why conquering empires destroy things like government buildings, temples etc the old structures tie people to the old ways and destroying them and rebuilding helps solidify something new taking its place
>>
>>19397751
The ancient world is gone, and yet here it is resurfacing. Those in power have brought it back. It's easier said than done to bring something down. We can destroy all we want. At the end of the day evil will prevail. This is why good has to prove itself as a better system than evil.
>>
>>19397765

good and evil are just words coloured by subjectivity and perspective, they have no objective value on any level because everyone has their own idea of them

better to throw the idea of that out and accept that there's only nature, there's only us and them, and if they're against us then it becomes us or them

there's no good or bad, only allies and enemies
>>
>>19397770
There is no "us" and "them" either. There's me and you. You seem to want unity but you can't unify without an objective morality that applies to all. A revolution would never go anywhere without a proper leader, a leader with a sense of right and wrong. So get lost with your neutrality.
>>
>>19397780

i'm not at all neutral, i just know good and evil don't exist on your terms

if you don't want actual change, and you don't want to actually break free from your masters then you're right there is no "us" or "them" because people like you may as well be them

there's no need for an objective morality in order for people to come together, only a common enemy and a common goal

morals have nothing to do with it

what you see as virtue i see as weakness, and there's no room for that
>>
>>19397780

btw you're mistaking my view of subjectivity to mean i have no morals, that couldn't be further than the truth, i have morals they're just my own and they're what i choose to live by

that's the best anyone can do, set their own morals through their own free thought and experience of the world, to cave to the morals of others or what you're taught and disregard personal perspective is just weak
>>
>>19397864
>because people like you may as well be them
You're a divisive piece of shit intent on destroying everything and accomplishing nothing in the process. I have a better way.

>what you see as virtue i see as weakness, and there's no room for that
Fuck off, we need virtue to guide us in this. People need to aspire for more. We can't just stick a master freemason's head on a pike and call it a day. We need to fix the problems currently existing in the world that they caused. Whether or not the powers in charge live through this shift is of no concern. They can get killed or imprisoned. What matters is keeping society in a righteous state afterwards.
>>
>>19397872
Once you grow out of your individualist mindset a little you'll realize most moral people across belief systems all want the same thing. Same goes for immoral people.
>>
>>19397886

well now you're just oversimplifying things and ignoring the "rebuild" bit

i get it, you think you're righteous, feel free to jerk yourself off over it, but that's all you're doing

>>19397890

you assume to know my morals, you don't
>>
>>19397984
I get it, you think you're the arbiter of objective truth. Get over yourself. Deny the patterns of morality that exist within people all you want, doesn't make it any less true.
>>
>>19397999

nah, there's no objective truth here, just opinions

it sounds like you could use a drink or a blow job or some shit, why so pissy?
>>
>>19389643
>i don't see following an abrahamic god over satan as being good personally, but i'm against a lot of abrahamic morals
satanist sleeper agent detected
>>
>>19398024

not at all, i've spoken about my personal experiences

i was heavily into buddhist philosophy, had a lot or experiences that led me elsewhere

dionysus, not satan
>>
>>19398024

i find satanism stupid btw, i can't grasp believing in abrahamic anything and then choosing to worship satan

seems assbackwards
>>
>>19398020
>>19398020
Yeah, I'm being pissy. I'll admit it because I'm honest. You are being equally pissy and passive aggressive. That's what happens during arguments.
>>
>>19398071

i'm not at all feeling pissy, i'm used to seeing people with your viewpoints

i told you i see them as weakness, that's just honesty not passive aggressiveness
>>
>>19398111
Right, you're "above" being pissy. Smug douche.
>>
>>19398111
I see blue/red/black pilled faggots all the time. What I don't see is no pilled faggots. People who don't swallow a pill and instead want to make the world a better place instead of letting it all burn. I guess I'm not gonna find that on 4chan. Good thing I only post on this site a few times a year at this point. This place is a mind control tool anyway.
>>
>>19388701
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSjxA_rQCDw&list=WL&index=6
>>
>>19398118

not above it, i just don't feel that way over trivial matters

there's nothing to be emotional about here, and so i don't feel anything over it

>>19398135

i don't use those terms personally, you're making a lot of assumptions

i don't want the world to burn, exact opposite, if i wanted it to burn i'd be all about standing back

sure some things need to be destroyed first to rebuild, that's nature, that's how change and progress can come about

you can't focus on the side of things that sound more pleasant and avoid the darker side of things to accomplish anything

death and rebirth are just part of the cycle, and everything follows it

look at history, look at the world around you, it's unavoidable may as well embrace it instead of denying it
>>
>>19398167

sounds* sorry about that
>>
>>19398167
>there's nothing to be emotional about here, and so i don't feel anything over it
I can tell.
>>
>>19398189

/x/ related powers or...?
>>
>>19388873
It does spell out Jews are Christ killers and decievers who love money just like irl
>>
>>19388701
It's all unfolding in front of our very eyes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiiDdCkC8x0

Now is the time to understand, be at one with the goodness of the universe (be that God or whatever you want to call it).
>>
>>19394768
>>19394792
>>19394924
This is samefag, you all type the same way.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-08-05-15-44-56.png (193KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-05-15-44-56.png
193KB, 720x1280px
>>19398480
>>
>>19398511
First two posted on browser at home, third posted on phone outside.
>>
>>19398531

third is me, second was someone responding to me, no idea who the first was

but nice try, i'd be happy to show you all of my posts... i never capitalize anything (they did), but this is /x/ so i'm sure you'll believe whatever you want anyway
>>
>>19398531

btw still >>19398550

/x/ really could use ids like /pol/ it'd keep stupid shit like this to a minimum
>>
>>19398550
First two are identical in writing style, skipping a line, third is nearly identical without the capitalization. It's suspicious not to capitalize.
>>
>>19398560
If only, then we wouldn't have this enlightened individual samefagging and complimenting himself:

>OP specifically asked for woke bros, not christfags
We need to get religious idiots their own board
>>
>>19398562

i never do, i prefer all the letters to be uniform and it helps me find my own posts to type this way

i like to reread things to make sure they make sense because i'm shitfaced often

the first two might be the same, but the third one is me so that guess is at least 1/3rd wrong

like i said this is why /pol/s format is better for discussion
>>
>>19398572

i haven't complimented myself once, some of what i said resounds with some people and grates on others

i wouldn't use the word enlightened, but of course i think i'm right... don't most people state their beliefs and opinions because they're sure of themselves and have confidence in their thoughts or do they all just run their mouths to hear themselves and don't have any faith in their own words?

i'd hope it was the former...
>>
>>19398582
k, bro just don't shit on people for being awake through spiritual means. This existence is fucked as it is, can't go around ignoring other woke people's views because you're a fedora tipper.
>>
>>19398572

not a christfag btw, i've repeatedly expressed anti abrahamic faith sentiments
>>
>>19398628
I was quoting that other guy.
>>
>>19398604

i don't believe in abrahamic faiths and i've said as much, but i'm not an atheist so there's that, i'm also not the one who was calling people "christfags"

i couldn't give two fucks if someone believes in jesus as long as they have it in them to rebel against those in power

my issue with the bible is that it preaches acceptance of government power and being meek
>>
>>19398644
Jesus himself was a rebel, and he was rebelling against those in power. You can live a generally humble existence and still fight back if pushed. I'm assuming a just God would have no problem with that.
>>
>>19398669

jesus rebelled against jewish teachings he didn't rebel against roman law, and he definitely didn't do the sort of thing that needs to be done

also read romans 13
>>
>>19388701
> whiteman jesus
> woke brothers

Just.. fuck off.
>>
>>19398721

what kind of women are you around?
>>
>>19388873
Source?
>>
>>19392303
You ironically hate God but at the same time have a fairy tale idea of what it will be like living for the corporate oligarchs. They're going to take everything from you and treat you like Cattle while you perform slave labor duties. I know you could say that is an analogy for what it's like now, but I mean it more literally. The way they treat animals in a slaughter house, ie., low cost, minimalistic upkeep, max profit, that's what they'll reduce humanity too. These people treat money like their god. "Abolition of currency" does not mean abolition of wealth. Of course there is no need for money in a world where they have everything and you have nothing. They'll still be wealthy, you'll just have nothing.
>>
>>19394147
Alex is in a tough spot. Being that he's so well known and has so many listeners, there's things he can't talk about without the Deep State coming after him. If you read in between the lines of his Joe Rogan interview, you'll see that he believes in PizzaGate and Sandy Hook false flag, even though on his show he'll dismiss them. I'm sure he has goons that are assigned to him 24/7, making sure he doesn't say certain things on pain of every threat you could imagine possible, including death.

In the end, I think he's a good guy and one of us. He just has to watch what he says. It's sort of our job to push things like PizzaGate and Sandy Hook false flag. We're the anonymous ones that have little to lose.
>>
>>19394019
i feel bad for having killed some stuff
>>
>>19388701
I can't decide if your beardless Jesus looks like Harrison Ford or Bruce Campbell
>>
Propagandists; a salt and buttery!
>>
>>19400146
>>19392303
Pro-globalist on the one side, anti-capitalist on the other... Sure, that's tooootally dichotomous. Can't you losers just kill yourselves already?
>>
>>19400267
He supports Trump so he's not a real truther, same goes for Mark Dice. Real truthers do not support the president (any president), especially not the obvious master freemason one we have now. But you must still think your president is an "outsider", you ain't woke man.
>>
>>19401179
A hybrid of both
>>
>>19395029
The only one I'd trust as president is Jesus himself.
>>
>>19401854
All the real truthers have been killed by now, not counting a few unknowns on youtube. Only shills remain: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tk0v32EMLlw

You can always spot a plant by how mainstream he is. Controlled opposition everywhere. We are truly fucked.
>>
>>19401863

people are only as fucked as they choose to be
>>
>>19401956
So go and try to kill our rulers, no one's stopping you. (other than them)

Otherwise truth is the only weapon, and any real truther's voice is muted. There is no freedom of speech.
>>
>>19401989

you and i both know it's not that simple and would require more than one person to achieve anything

knowledge is only a step
>>
>>19402018
Practice what you preach. If you say it's possible then what are you doing to take action right now? I'd like to know.
>>
>>19389828
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OawrlVoQqSs
>>
>>19388897
This
>>
>>19402023

only an idiot would answer that question if they were doing something

that being said there's not much that can be done right now, the climate isn't right for most things, but that's subject to change and has been slowly

there's a time frame before it's too late, but there's also no reason to rush

it is possible for people to do something though, recognizing that possibility and saying as much is important

people who understand feel hopeless needlessly and people who don't need to learn and know they aren't hopeless, but again knowledge and hope are just steps

the fact is there are a lot of people, and being controlled is ultimately a choice, playing into the system and doing things in a manner that goes along with it is something people choose

they don't have to, and the more who don't the more likely it is that change can be brought about

when people are in power to an extent it's a matter of what the masses allow, there's hidden consent under all the power plays and control tactics that keep people from seeing it

like a teacher with no real authority or power keeping a classroom of children in check because they believe in that authority not because it truly exists on a meaningful level

show people the chains, show them they're not on as well as they think and then things can progress

assuming we're all fucked and giving into that mindset is a good way to stay powerless, keep other people powerless, and add to an environment where all people do is sit back and watch

that's just how shit works

look at cuba (the form of government there isn't the point btw) the citizens there on multiple occasions fought and won over enemies that seemed far greater than themselves, and there's many examples of that in history

passion and hope can drive people to accomplish great things, especially as a united group with a meaningful cause

until that's more than a vision i intend to get wasted in the woods, have sex, and pay attention...what else is there?
>>
>>19402045
>it is possible for people to do something though, recognizing that possibility and saying as much is important

You're saying it is possible. I'm not asking for a wall of text here. I'm looking for real answers. There is a problem, and it needs to be solved. How will that be accomplished. I have my way of doing things. I want to know yours. I am willing to put my life on the line to spread a message of truth. I am actively taking steps in my life right now to accomplish that. I'm in the process of achieving a position that will allow me, through artistic means, to bring about a global awakening with a lot of effort on my part even some luc. Media is their tool and I intend to use it against them. Wtf are you doing?

>until that's more than a vision i intend to get wasted in the woods, have sex, and pay attention...what else is there?

That's what you're doing, absolutely nothing. And yet here you are acting high and mighty as a 4chan philosopher, pretending that everything will be okay if the population can step up (somehow), unwilling to face the reality that we are most likely fucked, but that there is hope if you fight. And when I say you I mean you. I don't mean "them" or "other people". I mean you and what you are willing to do to bring other people to the right side.

If I succeed all the better and if I don't (which is likely) so be it, but at least I'm taking action. You’re not doing anything. So keep it at, keep claiming “this and that will happen if we all work together”. As long as people like you don’t get involved we’re never going to go anywhere. You're going to wait it out until the point of no return.
>>
>>19402083
>with a lot of effort on my part and even some luck
>>
>>19398041
Buddaism is satanism, same as Hinduism and Judaism desu. All is one or enlightment or you can become your own God is directly against the most high and satanic at it's root
>>
>>19402083

isn't spreading knowledge and talking part of what there is to do? i'm not pretending to be high and mighty, i'm just being realistic and pointing out facts people need to hear

that's all you're doing too, right now what you have are intentions and little else so yeah...

i'm living my life as i see fit because right now the climate isn't right to do anything other than shoot the shit, be honest, and say there's hope... and we both know that

there's a right and wrong time to make moves, it's a poor strategy to jump straight into things at any given time without looking first... great way to lose

like i said, the climate isn't right for much currently, when it is then other steps can be taken

it's like playing risk, you build up your defenses, bide your time and then slowly without your opponent entirely realizing it you have more and more of the board in your control, and defenses they can't just break through

no need to spread yourself thin when patience can strengthen the cause

so yes, getting shitfaced and fucking while paying attention and shooting shit is the way to do things now

if and when an opportunity arises recognition and appropriate action become necessary

why risk myself with the first wave of cannon fodder when i know they'll serve their purpose in creating a proper climate? people who are acting now are going to fail, their failure will lay down a foundation for more to come... what's happening now isn't my concern past watching and waiting

i get that you think sudden action and doing things right now is important, and i'm glad people like you exist... but while you all destroy yourselves to create the proper environment i'm going to sit back and enjoy every decadent aspect of life i can while i can
>>
>>19402097

buddhism is far from satanism, and abrahamic faiths are government tools for control (and yes christian faiths preach this look at romans 13) i get it, you view spirituality and such differently than me; that's fine

all that being said my experiences have led me elsewhere, i didn't pick a path that led me to where i am or grow up with knowledge of this kind of thing, it's just where my life has led me and ultimately what chose me

same as a lot of people, in my case it was dionysus, can't do much about what chooses you other than accept it and see where it leads
>>
>>19402083

btw i'm not pretending, i'm being honest about that hope and the mentality people need to have to achieve it and that they need to do it

honestly it doesn't matter if people fail or win, what matters is that they didn't just accept a shitty fate ultimately and take it lying down

failure isn't inevitable (unless people do nothing and just accept it like they're already fucked), and even if it was it's better to go down fighting than it is to be slaughtered like cattle
>>
>>19402120
You're full of shit. Doing nothing is one thing, but making up excuses for doing nothing is infinitely worse. There's no patience involved here, time is running out.

>that's all you're doing too, right now what you have are intentions and little else so yeah...

You're ignoring what I wrote. I'm taking active steps. Active as in right now. Of course I can't get it all done by tomorrow but I've already started trying. I got off my ass and fucking did something about it. I was already beat down by one organization because they didn't like what I was doing. But I'm going to keep at it, no matter where that gets me. There is no "if and when" there is only now, get that in your head.

>i get that you think sudden action and doing things right now is important, and i'm glad people like you exist... but while you all destroy yourselves to create the proper environment i'm going to sit back and enjoy every decadent aspect of life i can while i can

Things are only going to get worse, not better. Judging from your posts you seem like a waste of space. Someone who's not willing to stand up and do something about the situation they constantly criticize.
>>
File: 1488679505085.png (13KB, 667x645px) Image search: [Google]
1488679505085.png
13KB, 667x645px
>>19402147
Keep going anon.

It's not a moot point.
>>
>>19402141
>honestly it doesn't matter if people fail or win, what matters is that they didn't just accept a shitty fate ultimately and take it lying down
>failure isn't inevitable (unless people do nothing and just accept it like they're already fucked), and even if it was it's better to go down fighting than it is to be slaughtered like cattle

You are what you criticize you hypocrite. At least normal people don't know what's going on. You know and purposefully choose to take it without doing a thing, truly the worst of the worst. And I've I'm misinterpreting what you're trying to say I don't care because actions speak louder than words. So far you've shown nothing that even hints that you believe in your own convictions other than "when the time is right and when way more get fucked I'll think about it".
>>
>>19402152
Kill yourself
>>
>>19402147

you're assuming i'm doing absolutely nothing, and that's fine... it works in my favour doesn't it? to be seen as a waste of space is the best possible thing in this current situation

i know you're taking steps, but those steps are little more than intention when you have nothing to show for it, you're no different than me until you actually do something

like i said, i'm glad people like you exist, you're all important, but when the cannon fodder of the present fails they need to be replaced or it's all in vain isn't it?

yes things are going to get worse rather than better, but that's going to make the climate better for change

you see, and here's the thing, part of the reason people won't come together and fight is because things aren't bad enough, they still have so much other shit to distract them, shit that keeps them looking away

as they lose that the climate becomes better, things can happen

look at mao in china, there were multiple wars going on during his rise to power and he capitalized on that to build his position... had those wars not taken place his party wouldn't have been successful as it was a direct result of the environment that they created providing an opportunity

look at hitler's rise to power, germany was in a horrible state after ww1, no doubt he couldn't have achieved that level of power if he had no destruction to capitalize on

things need to fall apart in places for people to rise, they need to get worse, because when things are going too smoothly people get too complacent

it's that simple

like i said there's a window of time sure, but that window isn't right this second for everyone

i see reason to be patient where you don't, and like i said i'm grateful because that foundation is necessary for greater accomplishment

i'd much rather be thought of as a waste of space right now than anything more, so feel free... say it more, reiterate it over and over again, and believe it
>>
>>19402189
>things need to fall apart in places for people to rise, they need to get worse, because when things are going too smoothly people get too complacent

Things aren't going smoothly now at all. And while you wait for the world to turn into a post apocalyptic wasteland before you pull your head out of the sand others will actually be progressing the truth movement in your place. I'm here now and I'm still going to be here when your "time" comes (as if it ever will). I'll always be here. To change the future you have to start in the present. Please tell me you're a millennial at least, that would at least excuse some of your laziness. In fact I hope you're younger than me because if you were older that would be pretty pathetic. I am an under 30 millennial by the way. I've been fully awake for two years. And in those two years I completely turned my life around. All I want to do now is help people. Getting laid and lounging around feels great and all but people nowadays turn that into their life purpose. And this is how we reached the point we're at.
>>
>>19402154

i'm criticizing people who are unwilling to do anything

i'm not unwilling, i just don't see a point in acting now because now doesn't interest me yet, when things become interesting and i see the chance to do something or i'm forced into action then i'll act

shooting blindly into the darkness is just a good way to waste ammo...even if you hit your enemy you've likely wasted a lot of ammo to do it

that's a poor strategy in my opinion, and one i wouldn't take

waiting and learning is an action, even if it doesn't seem like one

it doesn't accomplish anything presently, but it can in the future at the right opportunity

you ever play a first person shooter and snipe other players? i used to get high and do that a lot, i'd get a lot of kills (first or second on the team, usually second) but i also got good at it to the point where my own death count per round was zero nearly every time (never more than one or two deaths)

because i knew how to pick several spots, find safe routes to them, conserve ammo so i didn't need to run out looking for it, shoot at the right time, and not get noticed

it was a strategy, and it worked

waiting for the right chance to take, knowing what you're good at, and doing things when they can be done are all important

play some games that require strategic thimking, read books about war strategies, look at maps, pay attention to the world around you, and realize that sometimes waiting for the right opportunity is what needs to be done

you don't take shots you don't have, and you don't risk everything at a poor time for it

yes, i think things need to get worse first before there's action to be taken, but again i completely value your intention to run out to the front line and be canon fodder

though you should be grateful that there are people paying attention and thinking more longterm than that because if there weren't you'd be wasting your time
>>
>>19402209

actually we reached the point we're at because people put their faith in things like voting and a corrupt government thinking that would bring the change they wanted

they ignored the underlying government agenda that went on for decades regardless of who was in charge and didn't look at the reality of what was in front of them

getting caught up in smoke and mirrors and passion plays, appeals to their emotions for better or worse all the while scapegoating each other

things aren't going smoothly sure, but they're still going too smoothly for your average person to give a shit

like i said, keep doing what you're doing, and the more useless i seem to you and everyone else the better

learning and planning, paying attention, watching, waiting... these are all strategies, and when i say the climate is poor right now, it's because it's true

things need to get much worse for people to care no matter how much they know

i have no current stake in this, like i said when things get interesting i'll see more purpose to getting things done
>>
>>19402224
>yes, i think things need to get worse first before there's action to be taken, but again i completely value your intention to run out to the front line and be canon fodder
Boost up your own worth by devaluing what I'm doing (actually doing, not just thinking about doing). I'm impressed.

>>19402242
You're no different than someone waiting for the rapture. Hell, you're no different from a role-player. "I'm gonna save the day, just you wait". Okay man, peace.
>>
>>19402257

i didn't devalue it at all, as a matter of fact i said i was grateful for people like you, find you all necessary and think you'll bring about the climate that i'm looking for

i'm not waiting for the rapture, i'm waiting for the kind of unrest that's integral to success

you're just overinflating yourself and think that everyone who isn't doing what you're doing or acting right now is somehow less than you

you and i both know that it takes a good deal of people to accomplish anything, and if you had any sense (aside from the over inflated ego) you'd know that if everyone acted all at once in the same manner nothing would get accomplished

people like you serve a purpose, one i don't share in

i tell people what i know and share information freely, but i'm not looking to put myself in the spotlight to do it

there are others (like you) who are going to, and that's plenty

when you have a large task at hand you don't throw everything and everyone at it at once and hope it works

you throw some things out and save others for a future point in time

you said it yourself,right now all there is to do is spread knowledge, but knowledge on its own will accomplish nothing
>>
>>19402278
>you and i both know that it takes a good deal of people to accomplish anything, and if you had any sense (aside from the over inflated ego) you'd know that if everyone acted all at once in the same manner nothing would get accomplished
I'm aware. I work with these people. You aren't like them. And man, you can pull that over inflated ego crap all you want but the only one I see living a self centered lifestyle here is you.
>>
>>19402281
>that if everyone acted all at once in the same manner nothing would get accomplished
Did I just read that right? People unifying and acting all at once to accomplish the same thing, that's what change is made of. You're making less and less sense.
>>
https://youtu.be/mxhxL1LzKww

Hol
>>
>>19402281

i'm not devaluing another person.who clearly has the knowledge that needs to be shared, you are, all the while jerking yourself off and going on about what you're doing and want to

you're building yourself up on accomplishments you haven't yet achieved and are elevating yourself above me, calling me a waste of space for not taking the course of action you're taking or think is best at a time when you think i should

if that's not a sign of an over inflated sense of self i'm not sure what is

like i said, i'm paying attention and i'm waiting and while i do those things i pass time in ways that i find important

does that mean i'm literally doing nothing else all day every day? of course not, you just assume it does because unlike you i'm not making a show of myself

the time isn't right for the sort of thing i could provide to a cause, but i see what's falling into place and where and learning while i do it

my place isn't yours, but i can see the strategic value of people like you acting now and have the sense to commend them for it

it's a foundation though, not a way to win a battle

you aren't thinking about the longterm in any strategic manner, only what can be done right now

remember what i said about risk? the best way to win is bide your time and make moves your opponent isn't expecting when you have the means to make huge moves quickly and unexpectedly that are devastating to them and gain ground for you

the knowledge you have is invaluable, but the people who spread it widely are ultimately expendable... unfortunate, but true, once that knowledge reaches people the messenger has served their purpose
>>
>>19398041
>dionysus, not satan
Same degeneracy. Something you'd see at an Eyes Wide Shut party.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qIKZZJWjK0
>>
>>19402321
I'm saying you're a bullshitter. If you want to live your life the way you want to there is no problem with that, but don't pretend like you're going to be able to fix everything once the worst comes. I can jerk myself off all I want, at least I'm doing something.
>>
>>19402285

you read right, you're just wrong

different moves have to be made, at different times by different people in order for larger achievements to occur

wars are not won by fighting a single battle and using all of your soldiers

there are many facets and steps to achieving something, and something so large has a lot of those

both peaceful and violent, these all require different people with different skills and need to be employed at different times in order to achieve an end goal

if you seriously think only one form of attack and everything you've got at once is going to win i suggest you learn a little about strategy because you're not seeing the big picture
>>
>>19402321
>you aren't thinking about the longterm in any strategic manner, only what can be done right now
This is what you seem to be ignoring. I've got a long term plan that extends into the far future. I'm not doing "what can be done right now? Trial and error is what leads to accomplishment, not sitting back and jerking your lazy self off.
>>
>>19402321
I can only hope you stay true to your word, and for your sake I'm hoping by then it won't be too late. But no revolution has ever been delayed. When the time is right it's right and that time isn't even now, it was decades ago. What anyone does today to make a difference today is only making up for lost time.
>>
>>19402335
>wars are not won by fighting a single battle and using all of your soldiers
That's your problem, you keep treating this like a ware. This is a movement. Battles are fought and ended by winning/losing. Movements never end until the objective of it is achieved.
>>
>>19402356
>you keep treating this like a war
>>
>>19388873
>We know that the first twin towers were built just to be destroyed
How do "we" know that?
>>
>>19402322

there's a lot more to dionysus than that, but group sex is a good time yeah

like i said it just all went this way, i was living my life the way i was for years and then a lot happened

there was a pcp trip blackout that was pretty significant, years later there was a witch my gf and i dated together and so on, it all led me here and it's a long story

can't say i blame you for your lack of knowledge on dionysus though, i knew pretty much nothing before a bunch of crazy shit

>>19402329

never claimed i was going to save everyone, no single person can and ultimately people have to save themselves

what i am saying is that the kind of contribution i can make is one that needs to wait, it's just not the right climate

like bombing before sending ground troops in

things need to fall into place over time, what you're doing is valuable, but it's not the be all end all

what i do with my time currently, is none of your concern, you worry about you and i'll do what i need to in the present so i can do what i want to in the future

and yes part of that is spending my time doing things you see no value in, but it's not all i'm doing

just a lot of it, it's no different than you spending your time talking to someone you think is a waste of space

so tell me... where's your next step? you spread some knowledge through media, then what? what do you hope that knowledge accomplishes? so people know things now what? does it fix everything? i hope you're not naive enough to think it will
>>
File: 1501361679574.jpg (27KB, 412x393px) Image search: [Google]
1501361679574.jpg
27KB, 412x393px
I haven't been on /x/ for a while.
Can someone give this dumb-ass a rundown on what's 'Happening'? I know that shit's going down on Sept 23, but that's pretty much it.
>>
>>19402339

again, what i can do right now is what can be done on my part currently

i just also have time to jerk off in the present, maybe you don't but hey you're the one who sees the right climate for what you need to do not me

>>19402347

decades ago would have been preferable, but the climate wasn't right then

the thing is people were too comfortable to be anything other than complacent, and information wasn't as easily shared so only a select few had knowledge but no proper means of backing it up

they did have the advantage of no surveillance however, that's a big problem

though going off into the woods with no technology is a little helpful there, still plenty of places in the world where nature is somewhat untouched that are integral to anything

that being said... the whole deal about bread and circuses keeping people from doing anything is true, and a lot of those are part of the problem

they're great for spreading information and control, but ultimately those things have to be pulled away and things have to be worse for people to react

i'm banking on a particular level of civil unrest that i think is going to be beautiful when it comes, and i have no doubt it will...

i don't have a choice but to keep my word

>>19402356

it's going to be war, you think power exchanges happen so easily that movements on their own accomplish them? even movements need to to touch on different areas in different ways utilizing everything they can at different times

strategy is important to success
>>
>>19402401
>>19402370
>so tell me... where's your next step? you spread some knowledge through media, then what? what do you hope that knowledge accomplishes? so people know things now what? does it fix everything? i hope you're not naive enough to think it will
It doesn't fix everything. It is the start of a process that will lead to healing. It's not enough to know people are being systematically depopulated in the third world, it has to be shown. This takes work, years and years of work. Work that for me started two years ago. I am not waiting for the perfect time to help people. Structure and resources get built up over the course of a lifetime. Positive changes don’t immediately reach their desired effect, the foundation has to be there Waiting around accomplishes nothing. You seem to me like you’re just waiting for WWIII or something. I can’t take you seriously when you treat everything as if it’s a war. There is such a thing as peaceful protest, but if it comes to violent revolution then I and I’m sure you (since that’s all you’re good for) will be prepared.
>>
>>19388701
>other woke anons
>answer questions for me
Fuck off normie.
>>
>>19402399
Nuclear event relating to the world trade center.
>>
>>19402415
Good thing I live on the other side of the world then.
And people are finding that this'll cause the third world war?
>>
>>19402425
Something related to Trump. Can you imagine what he'd do to retaliate? This is quite possibly the end of the world as we know it.
>>
>>19402436
I suppose it would depend on who orchestrates the attack.
Still, I think you're right. Seems like shit would go down though.
>>
>>19402444
>I suppose it would depend on who orchestrates the attack.
Who do you think? Same people who did 9/11, the zionist world bankers.
>>
>>19402444
>>19402448
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCMGPvai0jg
>>
>>19388881
>piramids
>>
>>19389318
7For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work, but the one who now restrains it will continue until he is taken out of the way. 8And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will slay with the breath of His mouth and abolish by the majesty of His arrival.

9The coming of the lawless one will be accompanied by the working of Satan, with every kind of power, sign, and false wonder, 10and with every wicked deception directed against those who are perishing, because they refused the love of the truth that would have saved them. 11For this reason, God will send them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie, 12in order that judgment will come upon all who have disbelieved the truth and delighted in wickedness.
>>
>>19402097
>>19402129

They are early degenerations of Satanic perfection, Christianity is the apex of degeneration from Satanic truth.

It's fine to attach to certain memetics in other religions, but know they are already known and classified in demonic structure ages ago.

I could tell you what demon Dionysus is, but at that point I'm just spoiling the game needlessly, that is part of your duty to perceive the world in it's entirety and understand the subtext of our world.

If you conclude the answers correctly you'll be rewarded with sexual satisfaction, if you try and fail, you'll be rewarded with lesser sexual satisfaction anyway.
>>
>>19388997
An Infinity War next year, you say?

You better have that copyrighted bro
>>
>>19402516
The people who plan wars are the same ones who plan what's going to be in your movies.

...the more you know...
>>
>>19402406

even peace has its place in a war,and no i'm not treating it like ww2 i'm treating it like a potential revolution which is what it would need to be

btw pacifism sets revolutions back and accomplishes little on its own

like i said, it's better to not be taken seriously currently so it's fine with me that you don't

>>19402497

i don't believe in christianity,it demonizes everything aside from itself meanwhile it's been historically used by the likes of the roman empire to control people

many aspects of it are verifiably false,others are contradictory

i was raised with the bible, i'm well aware of what's in it and that's exactly why i don't believe

during christian takeovers of other parts of the world many old gods were written off as demons, but that doesn't make it so

a religion that requires indoctrination and pushes its believers to spread the word as fact, and has things like obedience to the government as part of what it preaches is far from something i would put any weight in

the history of christianity and the content of the bible itself are enough for me to see no merit to it
>>
>>19402552

You are named in Christianity.

Your very soul.

Little one...

The blind leading the blind, how does that sound?!

The most high, cut down! How far I have fallen!
>>
>>19402552
>during christian takeovers of other parts of the world many old gods were written off as demons, but that doesn't make it so

It's a matter of physics as provable as gravity that they are indeed demons.

If you had the time to hear me out!

Your birthright is grand! I want you to claim it!
>>
>>19388701
There will be no WWIII
It would mean extinction for us all
>>
>>19403018
Literally this, it would be the biggest most ill advised gamble any country ever made.
>>
>>19403018
>>19403260
That's kind of the point.
>>
>>19403278
If wiping ourselves out to rid the world/galaxy of human evil is the plan then that's gonna be impossible, there's no guarantee there won't be survivors.
>>
>>19403300
>there's no guarantee there won't be survivors.
The point is for the powers that be and some of the remaining slave population to survive.
>>
>>19403339
=) ahhh i was wondering when we could live in Egyptian times. now i see that i will be able to live that slave dream.
>Can't wait to build more triangles on this planet.
>everything about being a slave sucked except slave roller coaster.
>>
>>19403351
You'll be building Trump's great wall.
>>
>>19388701
>deleting emails is bad
>>
>>19403451
>33
The surface level doesn't matter, it's the esoteric that matters.
>>
>>19388701
Why does he look like Kent Hovind?
>>
>>19403460
Are you implying their inbox is programmed so that it'll only hold a symbolic number of emails?
>>
>>19403472
I'm saying those emails didn't exist. Whatever was "leaked" for pizzagate was meant to be "leaked" (as in purposefully typed up and sent with the intent that they would be "leaked" for the election). We're all aware these people are pedophiles. This was a strategic way to get Trump in the right light all the way not incriminating anyone in the process (since it was treated as a loony conspiracy by mainstream news).
>>
>>19403504
*all the while not incriminating anyone
>>
>>19388701
>everyone ITT
>>
>>19388701
dude, the potential for the worst of it got taken out like last fall and winter, WWIII ain't going down, trump might get assassinated but only because he's a dumbass that rode in on the crazy train. I mean there is still some shit going on with international politics, and deep state type intelligence, but its nominal and mostly just a bunch of people dick measuring while they try to figure out which way to actually go. If your worried about some secret cult type people blowing something up, idk maybe, but there hearts not really in it right now i don't think. I think everyones just trying to let the dust settle, but as far as the culture being polarized and all that angst there is alot that needs to happen to fix it.
Thread posts: 288
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.