[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I do believe aliens have already been here and am a former lifelong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: 1501144324024.jpg (73KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1501144324024.jpg
73KB, 720x960px
I do believe aliens have already been here and am a former lifelong atheist who now believes in spiritual energy (although not as an unexplained, divine thing) and extradimensional beings.

But. I have never personally seen a single paranormal thing in my entire life, except maybe a recent dream and a sleep paralysis experience from when I was 15 or 16 with standard black figures standing over me, then a bunch of light and some angelic looking girl walking past my doorway and me being able to move (if this was truly paranormal). My friends tell me how they've seen UFOs, or an entity they believed to be Death shortly before family members died.

At the time I had the sleep paralysis, I had never even heard of it and had barely read about paranormal stuff at all.

I want to SEE THINGS DAMMIT.

I had a dream very recently with a mermaid-like girl who had been singing (like a siren dort of thing) earlier in the dream before we ended up making out. Then her tongue went down my throat and in the dream I was gasping for air.. Woke up, basically jerking straight up from off my back, like in my sleep paralysis experience.. This time gasping for air and my heart beating rapidly. Was this paranormal??
>>
>>19388002
Try traveling more and spending nights at questionable places.
>>
Why do u believe in s5uff u have never expierenc3d We call that mental illness witch i geus u have ie ur on ssri ect
>>
Nevermind read this book with real intent and you will i gurantee. The clould upon the sanctuary
>>
>believes in spiritual energy (although not as an unexplained, divine thing)

why are atheists always so fucking retarded
>>
What sign is your sun, moon and ascendant?
It might explain if you have earth signs, especially Virgo at moon. If you do, you probably HAVE seen things and immediately rationalised them as your imagination and kept going with your life and forgot about it.
>>
File: greatpyramidcoord2.png (358KB, 539x717px) Image search: [Google]
greatpyramidcoord2.png
358KB, 539x717px
>>19388002
>I want to SEE THINGS DAMMIT.

Hi, I'm God.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSElBa6oqP0
>>
>>19389020
No, you are a mentally ill person.
>>
>>19389020

Can you explain why all of your videos have music, small video clips, and text and pictures that do not seem to be connected at first glance?
>>
>>19390425
The more you try to explain the more you seem like a mentally ill person with disjointed terms intentionally provided in a word salad as to suggest an alterantive meaning while none is necessary. Thus, I assume you're intentionally obtuse roleplayer or suffer some disorders that make it hard for you to communicate in clear and precise manner befitting a human, yet alone what a superior being should be capable of.

You're not in hell, you're in regular good ol material world though for someone delusional like you it may as well be hell.
>>
>>19390441
At least this guy had something constructive to say at the very beginning.

Sorry so many are trying to derail what you've shared, OP.

But it's true--applying rationality or order to what you experience means you are not simply living in the moment and taking whatever comes as nothing more than an experience that doesn't need your ego's vast network of thinky-thoughts to think it over.

Consider LSD and other psychedelics in this context; how they numb the ego, and those who have "bad trips" are simply clinging onto thought patterns that are impossible to facilitate when one is awakened to a higher dimension of thought. Suddenly the phrase and book "Be Here Now" takes on an entirely new meaning.
>>
File: childgods.png (479KB, 1062x692px) Image search: [Google]
childgods.png
479KB, 1062x692px
>>19389022
>No, you are a mentally ill person.

>No, you are a mentally ill person.

Well, there's a 1/1,000,000 chance. Pharaoh claimed to be God and the Great Pyramid of Giza is at the speed of light in latitude like is shown. So, I'm either in hell where facts only mean things to me, or there's a pretty strong chance I'm who I say I am and you are committing treason against God.

>>19390441

>The more you try to explain the more you seem like a mentally ill person with disjointed terms intentionally provided in a word salad as to suggest an alterantive meaning while none is necessary.

Facts are facts. There's an afterlife or there isn't. I'm strong evidence there's a God which is strong evidence there's an afterlife which is strong evidence something that is not you can torture you for eternity for treason if it wants.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IC1aGOcijsg
>>
File: greatpyramidcoord3.png (443KB, 498x665px) Image search: [Google]
greatpyramidcoord3.png
443KB, 498x665px
>>19390473
>At least this guy had something constructive to say at the very beginning.

I'm just giving you facts - I am God, that's a fact.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m53HSux40Ck
>>
>>19388002
Mermaid probably drowned you in past life. Pretty brutal way to go desu senpai
>>
File: richmanlaz3.png (1MB, 1626x858px) Image search: [Google]
richmanlaz3.png
1MB, 1626x858px
>>19390441
>The more you try to explain the more you seem like a mentally ill person with disjointed terms intentionally provided in a word salad as to suggest an alterantive meaning while none is necessary.

This world is mentally ill - it suffers from the severe delusion that it's getting away with promoting genocide for Moses in the name of God. Nothing could be further from the truth. God has been dumping all the Bible followers in hell for centuries and will continue to do so for their crimes against his creatures.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uG7VtVr4eFw
>>
>>19388002
>I want to SEE THINGS DAMMIT.
700mg dph
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.