[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

call it coincidence i call it direct manipulation through faith

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: photo_2017-08-02_23-47-51.jpg (111KB, 780x809px) Image search: [Google]
photo_2017-08-02_23-47-51.jpg
111KB, 780x809px
call it coincidence

i call it direct manipulation through faith alias meme magic

yesterday i posted on pol with the intention to get tripledigs and dubbledigs

see what happened
>>
Neat, OP.

Now, and this is not an attack, why are you posting here about it? Again, this is not an attack. I just want you to explain why posting on /pol/ about this wasn't in your interests.
>>
>>19387777
just wanted do drop this info

i know some of you are into meme magic, manifestation and stuff like that

just believe its possible and try your own experiments

think of it like you got serveradmin and beeing able to manipulate variables

and checked
>>
>>19387777
To prove himself right apparently
Very impressive
>>
>>19387787
Neat, but my question. Why not /pol/?
>>
File: photo_2017-03-23_19-10-21.jpg (67KB, 979x701px) Image search: [Google]
photo_2017-03-23_19-10-21.jpg
67KB, 979x701px
this was the first time when it happened
>>
>>19387774
This is you: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cargo_cult You are a memetic cargo cultist. You can see the profound power, but unable to grasp even the simplest of its workings, perform rituals and attribute causation according to the most primitive and fallible reflexes.
>>
File: photo_2017-06-07_11-39-18.jpg (108KB, 1280x832px) Image search: [Google]
photo_2017-06-07_11-39-18.jpg
108KB, 1280x832px
>>19387816
another example

math geeks calculate the chance of getting these numbers 3 times
>>
>>19387825
>Assuming assumptions about probability.

>Summons a statistician to feed you evidence to confirm your bias.

>Don't even fucking care about probabilities or epistemology in general, only how you can prop up your fragile sense of self by thinking you have magical abilities to make post numbers flip a certain way.

You are the worst fucking coward, a coward from yourself.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.