[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Movies like "Signs" or "Dark Skies"? Pretty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: Dark-Skies.jpg (549KB, 1594x2232px) Image search: [Google]
Dark-Skies.jpg
549KB, 1594x2232px
Movies like "Signs" or "Dark Skies"?
Pretty good suspenseful movies so I wanted to see if you guys have any /X/ movies to recommend.

Ayy Lmao's not required

I recommend "Dark Skies" tho.
>>
>>19387679
feel exactly the same anon, those two movies are great, I need more alien movies that aren't just all out war, that are actually atmospheric and creepy
>>
Fire in the Sky?
>>19387679
>>19387886
>>
>>19387679
>Movies like "Signs" or "Dark Skies"?
>The McPherson Tapes Aka The abductions in lake county
>>
>>19387679
Alien Abduction was decent for a "found footage" film. Not perfect by no means, but it actually scared me for a while.
>>
Skinwalker ranch
>>
>>19387679
Incident at Lake Country
https://vimeo.com/971243

Acting's a tad hammy but bear with it.
>>
>>19388317
And if you enjoy that, here's a ghost mockumentary that's been banned on TV since some guy killed himself after it aired on BBC:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VFqEz_ZigU

Stars Michael Parkinson and everything.
>>
>>19387679
This >>19387927
is the answer you are looking for.

People will say Communion, but it's not that great. The aliens are laughable, and any tension and horror the film builds up in the first part is completely ruined when the alien turns up looking like a plastic plate glued to a bunch of balloons.
>>
>>19387679
How has The Fourth Kind not been mentioned yet? Come on /x/, step up your game. Fantastic ayylmao movie, probably my personal favorite. Alien Abduction Incident at Lake Country and Alien Abduction 2014 are also decent.

In terms of other decent, lesser known horror movies, I would suggest The Autopsy of Jane Doe, The Taking of Deborah Logan, or Dead Silence.
>>
>>19388606
>The Fourth Kind
The last few minutes are okay.
>>
>>19388321
Did the ghost rape the kid? Or what
>>
>>19387679
The V/H/S trilogy has some awesome segments. I'd be eager to see how they could expand on the Indonesian demon cult, life of a zombie and Mexican death cult.

>>19387927
The only thing that has ever scared me is aliens and alien abductions. From what others have told me, I don't think I could handle Fire in the Sky.
>>
>>19387679
I like hunter type movies.

John Constantine is the only one that comes to mind.
>>
>>19389722
The ending confused and traumatised some guy. No spoilers though.
>>
>>19387679
look at that rapture, i can't wait for sky beam to transcend my existence. i am going to watch this tv show. ty for recommendation
>rapture hype
>it can real
>>
>>19388647
This
>>
>>19387679
Area 51 was pretty tense for what it was otherwise, though most of that was from being where they were.
>>
>>19387679
The Mothman Prophecies.

The Poltergeist

Ash vs the Evil Dead
>>
>>19391564
Was the Mothman Prophecies alright?
>>
>>19391762
>Was the Mothman Prophecies alright?
yea i like it
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.