[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> be me, circa 2011 > usually don't have nightmares

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0093.jpg (191KB, 893x893px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0093.jpg
191KB, 893x893px
> be me, circa 2011
> usually don't have nightmares but to this day this one sticks out
> be in hometown, just walking on the street
> no sound but the wind blowing in my ears
> strangely enough there's no people walking, no animals, no cars driving, nothing
> walk around aimlessly until it gets to be dusk
> the wind up until this point has been blowing gently, the trees moving back and forth
> it stopped suddenly, and that's when I begin to freak out
> for no real reason I'm absolutely terrified, enough so to straight up sprint 2 blocks to my house from where I currently was
> at this point the sun is completely down, it's twilight now.
> immediately after entering my home I lock all the doors and windows, not knowing why
> then I hear them
> people, all deformed physically in some way and shaking seemingly uncontrollably slowly walk up to my house and peer through the windows, every single one
> they have bright, yellow glowing eyes and a smile on their faces
> more and more come until all I see is them peering back at me with their unnatural faces
> I work up the courage to yell "what do you want"? To them
> they don't speak, but a select few out of the hundreds laugh at my question
> they begin knocking with their fist on the windows, like you would knock on a person's door
> this goes on for a few seconds, and then it turns into banging with their fists
> some even go as far as to bang their heads on the window, with smiles still stretching across their faces
> I'm whimpering at this point, I get into a corner and bring my knees to my chest
> I close my eyes and begin to cry from fear
> I open my eyes and see that just one of them has gotten in and is approaching me calmly
> I get up and try to back up into the corner as hard as I can, thinking I can somehow escape it
> it gets a couple feet from me and stops
> it's face, my God its face is still etched into my mind like chiseled stone
cont.
>>
File: IMG_0085.jpg (58KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0085.jpg
58KB, 2560x1440px
>>19387655
Cont.
> it's face is heavily scarred and has gashes oozing a dark yellow pus
> it's teeth are sharp, almost shark-like
> I can smell the stench of rotting flesh and just plain death emanating from this abomination
> hair is brown, matted and long, tangled into a mess
> it cranes its head forwards, towards me
> it's not smiling anymore and that scares me more than the constant banging and cackling that's driving me insane
> it opens its mouth and says one word
> "Possessed".
And then I woke up, sweating my balls off in the middle of winter.
>>
Salt around your house fella, just a tip.
>>
>>19387702
OP here. Any idea what the fuck this could've been? I never had a dream so detailed.
>>
>>19387685
>It opens it's mouth and says one word
>Possessed
Lol. This was bad writing. The intricacies in the unnecessary syntax of the creatures intentions gave it away. Don't know why you'd want to bullshit having nightmares, but next time write it so it's less obviously made up.
>>
>>19387732
That's how it went. It's not like I can prove it to you. Hand on the Bible, I swear.
>>
>>19387742
Sorry, but I'm convinced.
>It's face, my God it's face
I chuckled. This is the type of bad horror story monologues I would write in middle school. The cliché arrested wind, The yellow eyes, the banging to get in.
You literally built up to the thing saying "possessed" like you were imagining a movie scene. Too much organization of the storyline for this not to be something you had written
>>
>>19387768
If that's what you believe.
>>
>>19387780
Cme on, convince me otherwise. I want to believe you. Describe some more details so I can fully make up my mind
>>
>>19387768
My dreams/nightmares are very detailed. Even if it's fake he made it alright, I have been here for a while and I like to believe in him.
>>19387726
Look for essence leechs, they look like your description. One of your neighbors maybe have had the same visits. Check their garden you find salt.
>>
>>19387780
Cme on, convince me otherwise. I want to believe you. Describe some more details so I can fully make up my mind

>>19387799
But why is the presumption that there is demonic activity in his life? There is 0 indication of oppression or even a presence for that matter besides one absurd dream. I've had plenty of very disturbing dreams throughout my life but that in no way is even a clue of any kind of paranormal activity
>>
>>19387799
Nevermind that repeated reply. Mobile is fucked.
>>
File: IMG_0105.jpg (57KB, 656x353px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0105.jpg
57KB, 656x353px
>>19387791
Their clothes were perfectly clean, while the faces were the opposite. Outside there wasn't ANY sign of life, however in my dream I didn't enter any of the houses. Every single car was parked where it usually was, even the bikes/skateboards/scooters were in their appropriate places. They looked like pic related, but with clean clothes.
>>
>>19387810
What got me was his description, only if he looked prior to his post what was a essence leecher. They are recluse but wen need they do small manifestations like so. They are not very powerful but wen huge groups like in his dream they can fuck your life.
>>
>>19387832
Exactly what clothes were they wearing. In what fashion did possessed guy approach you. How has this nightmare encroached on your everyday life, if at all? You say the dream was in 2011, claiming it is indicative of some kind of demonic oppression against you yet you have not mentioned any other occurances to support this despite the huge time gap?
>>
>>19387861
The clothing they wore was appropriate. Jeans and T-shirts/hoodies, shorts and tank tops, suits and ties with slacks. Their dress was absolutely normal, just unusually clean. The one that approached me did so without twitching/shuddering uncontrollably, and it approached me like one would do with a child that was found alone and scared. I moved a few months later, and I never had a dream with this amount of detail or continuity since. Every other nightmare I've had since has been "normal", with me suddenly being in different "stages of said dream or me knowing I'm in a certain place but it being slightly off. I had lucid dreams in that period of time, however. I was just a kid then.
>>
>>19387891
So you were watching them intently from the windows on your house? You say you were pissing yourself deep into a corner in fear yet you remember the exact intent of the things stride to you? And all of this striking detail from a single ream you had 6 years ago? I will spend 30 minutes after I wake up frantically jotting down the events in my dreams with as much detail as possible and still half of the memory leaves me by the following week.
>>
>>19387940
I had lots of windows you dumb fuck.
>>
>>19387940
And not everybody has memory like yours we're people, with different traits. I dwelled on this nightmare on and off for weeks afterwards, so it stuck around in detail. I came here, on the paranormal board, to post shit that wasn't normal.
>>
>>19387959
What are you calling me a dumb fuck for? Getting defensive just because I'm asking questions are we? I'm just trying to make up my mind as to how believable this is
>>
>>19387966
Well why post it now? You have since confirmed there have been no other ghostly occurances so what makes the dream relevant to your curiosity years and years later? I would've made the thread the night after
>>
>>19387970
Sorry. I'm tired and need sleep.
>>19387975
I didn't know 4chan was a thing back then, and I grew up with only television, and no internet. I saw a couple threads about people discussing dreams/nightmares recently, and I thought I'd partake to some degree.
>>
>>19387975
Also I wondered if it was connected to the house itself, and I did mention how I had lucid dreams while I stayed there. I don't know how this type of stuff works, so I assumed somebody would shed some light on it.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.