[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Something really weird just happened to me today, was watching

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1496883340565.png (2MB, 3072x3118px) Image search: [Google]
1496883340565.png
2MB, 3072x3118px
Something really weird just happened to me today, was watching a German documentary about nazi weapons. Every thing was pretty normal until it got to some German guy talking about a rifle the Germans used. I was watching with my father I got really into it so i was watching pretty intently, every thing was normal the guy was talking about the guns etc. But then my mom came into the room and asked what we where watching, turned my head and told her. But this is where shit got real weird, I turned back to the TV same German guy still talking but had subtitles now.
>MFW
He was just talking english a second ago now german. I asked my dad when did he stop speaking english.
Dadconfused.jpeg
Father turns to me and tells me it was always german with subs.
What the fuck. I could of sworn he was just talking english before my mother came in.
Decided to let it slide with an awkward laugh and dismissed it.

Any one else had something similar happen to them? And what the hell happened?
>>
German is similar to english. If you were listening very closely its possible to make out every german word
>>
File: 1478715530755.jpg (74KB, 400x387px) Image search: [Google]
1478715530755.jpg
74KB, 400x387px
>>19387606

You're slowly going insane from too much /x lurking.
>>
People forget that changing dimensions is pretty common when you're focused and get interrupted, that's why it's so bothersome to be interrupted. But often it doesn't change anything in the world itself and you don't really notice.
>>
>>19387606
Take your pick:
a) When you get distracted the intellectual flow is interrupted and you get mentally confused, this is why people use vuvuzellas or however the fuck it is written in sports event.
b) There's a sinister conspiracy to take top sportsmen to other dimension with the use of vuvuzellas.
>>
It was always german with subs, when you get focused on subs your brain naturally replaces the read word and the heard word, but when you get inturrupted your brain skips a step and you forget you were reading subs.
>>
>>19388596
This. It's like hearing the voices of characters in your head when you're reading a really good book. No paranormal dimension hopping here lads. Move along.
>>
>>19387759
as a german, fuck no
>>
>>19388596
Came here to say this. If I told my girlfriend that we're watching a foreign movie with subtitles or a black and white movie she would get all bitchy about it. If I just say "we're watching this" and pop the movie in without any further information, she won't even notice they aren't speaking English.
>>
>>19387606
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Language_family
Here is your answer now get into reality
>>
>>19388581
Shiill
The earth is flat
>>
>>19387759
This is the most retarded fucking thing I've ever seen. Try this and get back to me on how you do
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.