[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How will we know if we are experiencing a genuine alien intervention

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: AYYY.png (136KB, 583x423px) Image search: [Google]
AYYY.png
136KB, 583x423px
How will we know if we are experiencing a genuine alien intervention and not a false flag?
>>
File: 1501646651689.jpg (102KB, 1300x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1501646651689.jpg
102KB, 1300x1300px
>>19386876
What if the alien "intervention" is actually an alien invasion, but because they're so advanced they're able to play it off as if they're helping us or ascending us, and maybe they are in a way, but it's also their way of invading - infiltrating, turning the civilian population in their favour, contacting certain portions of the population, incarnating beings on earth, etc, etc?

What if it's beyond the earth level of a false flag and is instead some kind of huge alien psyop in order to take us over peacefully?

How do we know they don't just want to harvest us or use us as resources or what ever?
>>
>>19386876
Look, it's pretty simple:
Do the aliens want peace and want help humanity fix its problems? They are most likely good guys and real.
Do the aliens want war and to destroy the entire species? Most likely a false flag by the cabal to unite humanity and distract them from their corruption.
Trust your instincts and intuitions. Question everything. If they promote peace, hold them to it. If they do not, reject it.
Trust me, you'll see in time. They either very clearly want to help us ascend, or they want to manipulate and control us for their continued power struggle.
>>
>>19386876

I believe telepathy is the future of mankind.

Consider that first contact with extraterrestrial beings on a mass scale will be nonphysical in nature, at least in the beginning.

You may wonder what may lead to such an event, and to that I would say, "watch the space weather, in particular the increasingly intensified solar and magnetosphere anomalies currently ongoing."
>>
unless i see an alien from close enough that i can confirm it's not a costume or prop, i'm not buying alien contact. too much alien info has been traced back to cia/fbi disinfo agents. in my opinion, all evidence points to the alien stories being a cover for black ops shenanigans, namely flight testing
>>
>>19387016
Contact in non-physical and dimensional form is already taking place with humans that are at a conscious level to perceive and communicate with these beings.
>>
Anyone got the screencap of the /pol/ post all about how (((they))) are planning an elaborate alien intervention false flag where we all start doing whatever the Pleiadians say and how rebellion against the Illuminati will be faked to consolidate power?
>>
>>19387066
Interesting, sounds like something that nrgiseternal dude would say
>>
>>19387049
Absolutely. Well, its always been happening since forever, but nowadays its a much more frequent occurrence.

In the future we're going to reach a tipping point where people are going to openly start talking to each other about their experiences, more and more until it becomes clear for all to see that something is indeed happening.
>>
>>19386876
It depends on what they end up shoving up your ass. If aliums, probably some sort of technology. You know if they're the friendly kind if they use lube. If the government, it'll be bills and taxes. They never use lube.
>>
>>19386876
Watch where the rich run. If they are running towards the "aliums," it is a false flag. If they are running away, it is real. Any species capable of interstellar travel must be enlightened (or else they would have destroyed themselves far before such a point) and enlightenment is what the rich fear the most.
>>
>>19386876
How do you know if you are experiencing genuine human intervention? And not hallucinations
>>
Project Blue Beam

>muh aliums
Sorry. I wish they were real too.
>>
>>19387991
This
>>
File: Shitshow.png (145KB, 1496x417px) Image search: [Google]
Shitshow.png
145KB, 1496x417px
>>19387066
>>19387078

Is pic related the truth or a psyop to blackpill us?
>>
>>19387011
No, they'll want to manipulate you. It would be so much more effective to get the people willingly on their side, like a chicken eager for slaughter
>>
>>19386876
fugin sabed :DD
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.