[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is the Catholic Church one of the churches that Christ talks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: brotherhoodss34_01.jpg (49KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
brotherhoodss34_01.jpg
49KB, 320x240px
is the Catholic Church one of the churches that Christ talks about in revelations? Is the church of sardis the Catholic Church?
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Roman%20Catholicism/idolatry.htm
REV 3:1 Write this letter to the angel of the church in Sardis. This is the message from the one who has the sevenfold Spirit of God and the seven stars: "I know all the things you do, and that you have a reputation for being alive--but you are dead.
REV 3:2
Wake up! Strengthen what little remains, for even what is left is almost dead. I find that your actions do not meet the requirements of my God.
REV 3:3
Remember, therefore, what you have received and heard; hold it fast, and repent. But if you do not wake up, I will come like a thief, and you will not know at what time I will come to you.
>>
>>19386162
further reading if you're interested.
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Roman%20Catholicism/satanism_in_the_vatican.htm
>>
>>19386184
why the fuck can this shit not be literal
>like what the actual fuck, i respect the poet but this guy really liked fucking with people.
>no trust me they can figure it out, they will uhh be ok
>>
>>19386214
The catholic church does some pretty not Christian things. do you think the vatican is the whore the bible was talking about?
>>
>>19386214
time for the red pill :)
>>
>>19386162
There's nothing spooky about religion. Keep this garbage out of x
>>
>>19386162
The Catholic Church is the Whore of Babylon.
>>
>>19387490

Shoo.
>>
>>19387518
t. cuck who can't even think for himself
>>
>>19387522
t.edgy rebellious teen
>>
It's cute that you think a book and a jewish man who probably never existed are going to save you, but I have this notion (tested on my on flesh) that heaven is by invitation only.
>>
File: Virgin_Mary_of_Akita_Japan.jpg (31KB, 290x399px) Image search: [Google]
Virgin_Mary_of_Akita_Japan.jpg
31KB, 290x399px
The Catholic Church is the One True Church, founded by Christ himself upon the head of Saint Peter in the Gospel of Matthew. Far from being Satanic, it is, in fact, the one Church that God will always protect and safeguard, over and against Protestant and Orthodox Churches. It's the Church that God has entrusted to the intercessory protection of his mother, the Blessed Virgin Mary, as evidenced by her repeated appearances on its behalf (in places like Fatima, Lourdes, in Mexico at Guadalupe, etc).

So, no, the Church is not Satanic. Every time it gets fucked up it always manages to unfuck itself, because God is with it.
>>
>>19387792
>God is with it.
Sure m8
>>
>>19387925
I think he meant satan anon
>>
File: 12-mothers.jpg (84KB, 600x363px) Image search: [Google]
12-mothers.jpg
84KB, 600x363px
>>19386162
>>19386162
Catholic Church is whore of Babylon.

Pontifex maximus is babylonian/chaldean priesthood inherited through Caesar who recieved title as head of babylonian mysteries from attalus I of pergamom
>>
>>19387792
>the most heretical
>ant-biblical
>hypocritical
>violent
>historically evil
>currently pedophilic church is God's One True and favored church

I wouldn't say Catholics aren't Christians, but they are by and far the most heretical and lost denominations.

I got my MA in Divinity two months ago. In my 8 years of studying Christianity, theology, and ministry, I would say the Catholic Church has about a in in 500 ratio of actual Christ followers to nominal believers. For every Catholic you find that, despite the churches severely heretical theology, heiarchy, and practices, they have a heart for Jesus... there are 499 others who think they are Christians because they got wet as a baby and play with beads in front of magic statues.

It's heartbreaking.
>>
>>19389805
it's obviously the antichrist working deep in the Catholic Church. Masquerading as a church of God. maybe the Pope is one of the demon followers, what I dont get is when you provide evidence to the Catholics they get angry and say no my church is the one true church, I love my traditions. it's biblical and they ignore it. The bible says the Antichrist will pretend to be God, and many will worship him, his ways, I believe the church is lost at this point. it probably had good intentions in the beginning but its true nature has been deeply perverted by Sin just like Satan was
>>
>>19387925
How do you explain it still being around? Luck?
>>
>>19387792
Well said brother.
>>
>>19387792
FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR SATANIC CHURCH
>>
>>19389761
The title pontifex maximus is much earlier than J.C. Is it hard to use google or open a book?
>>
>>19390374
its all the bones of the dead babies that fuel its fire.
>>
>>19389805
The Catholic Church has the most recorded miracles, though. Also, remember, the road to heaven is a narrow one. But no holy people come from other Christian denominations, sorry. There haven't been any recorded miracles of people levitating by the love of God in ecstasy, people giving off the odor of sanctity, doing the miracles that Christ did, etc, in any other Church but the Catholic.

Satan attacks the Catholic Church frequently with heresies and other diabolical agenda because it is the one true Church. We're supposed to fight back with prayer and fasting and penance, y'know, like the saints of the old did and do our part, but there are darker forces which infiltrated the Church, trying to cause its demise, like a Trojan horse, if you will. There's a reason why it's under such scandal, but there's also a reason why it's been around for almost 2000 years.

God always has given His people the prayers and techniques necessary to fight against Satan and his evil machinations, but not everyone follows through. Not everyone wants to do what God tells them to do, like, y'know, pray to Saint Michael or a proper Rosary. If you research the history of the Rosary, the Church was at its best when it was prayed. Heresies were brought to their knees. People were actually righteous.

Look at the history of the Saint Michael prayer, too. God tests His Church often, too... Jesus handed over the Church to Satan during a vision a Pope had in 1884, with Satan saying he could take over the Church and the world within 75-100 years. If you look at the time line of things, modern society progressively got worse and worse over that time span. Does anyone really pray to Saint Michael? No. Does anyone pray to the Blessed Virgin via the Rosary properly? No. The Rosary is said in haste without much thought and people think they're doing the right thing, but Saint Louis de Montfort said you're supposed to say it slowly and thoughtfully.
>>
>>19389761
Satan knew of the Blessed Virgin before his fall. He always hated her, because she was destined to be above him in dignity. Those are mere imitations he instilled in the hearts of ancient people to deter people away from the truth of the Blessed Virgin and her child, the Christ.
>>
>>19390374
it's the largest denomination of "Christianity". I don't think Satan would want it to go away since it's full of sin. God permits it to stand as a test to Christians, if a Christian knows Jesus then they know that the RCC is full of idolatry and sin.
>>
File: fatima-message-nm.jpg (46KB, 314x450px) Image search: [Google]
fatima-message-nm.jpg
46KB, 314x450px
>>19390502
Nicely said, Anon. I've actually started saying the Rosary every day, according to the wishes of Our Lady of Fatima. And, in fact, the more I've said it, as the weeks and months have passed, the slower I seem to have gotten.
>>
>>19386162
the catholic church is the whore of babylon the woman (bride of chirst aka the church) in scarlet and purple

Revelation 18 and 19 talk about the fall of the great city

Then a mighty angel picked up a boulder the size of a large millstone and threw it into the sea, and said:

“With such violence
the great city of Babylon will be thrown down,
never to be found again.
The music of harpists and musicians, pipers and trumpeters,
will never be heard in you again.
No worker of any trade
will ever be found in you again.
The sound of a millstone
The light of a lamp
will never shine in you again.
The voice of bridegroom and bride
Your merchants were the world’s important people.
By your magic spell all the nations were led astray.
In her was found the blood of prophets and of God’s holy people,
of all who have been slaughtered on the earth.”
>>
The church of Sardis is the church of Sardis but there's also a meta-church-of-Sardis.
>>
File: greatpyramidcoord2.png (358KB, 539x717px) Image search: [Google]
greatpyramidcoord2.png
358KB, 539x717px
>>19386162
>is the Catholic Church one of the churches that Christ talks about in revelations? Is the church of sardis the Catholic Church?

Revelation isn't the words of Christ - only a fool would believe that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSElBa6oqP0
>>
>>19391862
since God is Christ and told john to write revelations it means it is indeed the word of Christ as Christ is God. Unless you're assuming God isn't Christ?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.