[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just keep clicking thhrough and you'll find plenty of c

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: EMSpec.gif (35KB, 687x339px) Image search: [Google]
EMSpec.gif
35KB, 687x339px
Just keep clicking thhrough and you'll find plenty of creepy stuff.

Found it on /pol/, thought I'd let someone else get spooked out but find some cool stuff.

http://lhohq.info/cinema/lhohq_insomnia.html

Pic somewhat related
>>
All that crazy skitso shit and they still found time to stick a Google Ad on it.
>>
this link looks suspect as fuck, what is it
>>
>>19385906
tried reading some of it
talks about russian mind control on one page
saw pics of US prez Bush and Obama
clicked one too many times and found some wild shit I wasn't a fan of so I came here to let you fags explore it for me

tl;dr what'd you find anon?

Archived Thread: >>>/pol/135927679
>>
>>19385977
why are you lying
>>
>>19386013
The techniques, which include debilitating high frequency radio waves, hypnotic computer-scrambled sounds and mind-bending electromagnetic fields, as well as an ultrasound gun capable of killing a cat at fifty meters, were originally developed for medical purposes and adapted into weapons, said journalist Yury Vorobyovsky, who has been investigating the program for three years. Ecology and Living Environment," an environmental and civil liberties group which claims a membership of 500 people in Moscow, has set up an association of "Victims of Psychotronic Experimentation," who have filed damages claims against the Federal Security Service, or FSB, and the government. Unfortunately, since by definition many of the victims are psychologically disturbed, there is a problem of verification. "The Health Ministry and the FSB are doing medical experiments on over a million innocent people," said Ecology and Living Environment President Yemilia Cherkova, an ex-member of Zelenograd's local council. Cherkova wears a lead helmet in bed to protect herself against the rays she says the government beams into her flat. "They put chemicals in the water and use magnets to alter your mind. We are fighting to prove to the authorities that we are not mad." Despite these somewhat far-fetched testimonies, there is strong evidence that some kind of psychotronic warfare program did exist in the Soviet period, and that the technology may be falling into the wrong hands. Official confirmation was first hinted at in the 1991 Soviet budget, which mentioned that 500 million rubles of the state security budget had been spent on "psychological warfare technology" over an unspecified period of years, said Vorobyovsky.

http://lhohq.info/orifice/speidi_famous_book_conan.html
>>
Clicking literally anything "clickable" on this site will send you down a rabbit hole.
>>
>>19386063
I reached dead links, why? besides that fucking video on the first page
>>
>>19386082
click the home button scuzz lord theres more than one button why do i have to hold your hand through it wave the mouse around
>>
>>19386112
this site sketches me the fuck out
>>
>>19386170
same
seems like the perfect place for /x/
though it doesn't seem too populated
>>
>>19386240
too real for most of /x/
>>
>>19386303
thats kind of funny
>>
>>19385768
fuck my life dude
>>
>>19385768
Uh okay.. I found nothing to be creepy.
>>
File: IMG_0321.jpg (30KB, 390x512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0321.jpg
30KB, 390x512px
>>
i stopped at "Everybody loves Raymond, IBM, and Dell are sticky boners"
>>
>>19387709
oh god i was weak, i went back, and it gets so much worse
>>
http://dmitrymyaskovsky.blogspot.com/ this motherfucker is somehow involved dm i mentioned a few times but only once did i find a link that took me out of that shit show it that was it
>>
Every link redirects me to myspace
>>
>>19388884
some of them link to myspace, I think they're just outdated.
some parts of the site are updated with one post being as recent as April 4th, 2017.
It takes digging but believe me when I say that you can click in any direction and tunnel into a maze of spooky bullshit.
perfect for /x/.
>>19387754
checking now
>>
site will make you mad as a hatter
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 1283x688px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 1283x688px
Holy fuck don't leave the page on in another tab, I came back too this.
I pissed myself and closed the tab, took a video capture of it though

Fucking full of like journalists emails
The videos on the site seem like a student films but the editing is too unsettling

Reminds me of ericandre.com but less fun
>>
>>19390390
CIA spooks on acid?
>>
Wtf is creepy about this u guys are faggots
>>
Clicking the green thingies takes you on a trip man
>>
>>19390390
Is the "betterment" book mark for life improving stuff? That's a nice and good idea
>>
File: Hendricus.png (138KB, 709x1161px) Image search: [Google]
Hendricus.png
138KB, 709x1161px
>>19391934
Yeah it is actually, starting adding courses and free lectures too it. Haven't really acted upon it fully, just some nice ideas

>>19391425
I read on leddit that it could be and insider leaking things.

I think it must be some gov agents trying to misinform. It's like the Goldstein book from 1984, everything on the site is "semi known" stuff, just not really talked about.

I found some patents that seem like BS, I've seen similar stuff too this before, my head can't really explain the "science" behind these patents.
One of the patents by Hendricus G. Loos looked like a magnet on a stick that gets rid of would be attackers.
The neat thing about googles patent library is that it shows references to people who have developed on top of other people's ideas
Mr Loos has been reference by some very respectable Biotech people

https://www.google.ie/patents/US6238333?dq=ininventor:%22Hendricus+G.+Loos%22&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi1greXuL3VAhUPLVAKHaAzD7cQ6AEISjAF
>>
>>19385768
lel xd guys take a c00l af look at my psookee weedsite (LOL !!!!) it ' s fur le x-treme gost huntrats !!! plesa gfo there for el soopte spooks !!!
>>
File: Screenshot_20170804-091503.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170804-091503.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
>>19385768
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.