[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm thinking of making a tulpa. I've read a few guides

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

I'm thinking of making a tulpa. I've read a few guides but I think I'm stuck on the visualization part of it. I can't seem to carry a conversation with my tulpa even in its current basic form of just a disembodied glowing ball of light.

Wat do?
>>
First of all, you need to give it a real human form, or it will be nothing but a ball of light. Just pick a picture of an anime waifu and focus on it. Sometimes, they will disobey you and pick their own form. But you need to create it with the ability to learn and to be unique and not just float around.

It could take months of talking to your tulpa everyday in order for it to respond to you, so don't expect results right away. Talk to it everyday, all day long, and it will learn.
>>
>>19385514
https://mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ!ZRx0WTib
>A.'.A.'.>Thelema>Creating Magickal Entities
>>
>>19385514
I've recently come across a method of making tulpas with your aura. You basically take part of your aura and stabilize it. It suddenly clicked that the most powerful tulpa that was made in this fashion is the one in the dibbuk box. This may point towards focusing and thinking of a very solid thing like a rock as the supreme means of creating a powerful tulpa.

>tl;dr magical researcher has a theory
>>
>>19385514
Try to visualize a more human form. With me, the moment I gave mine a catlike form, progress shot forward, mainly because his body could communicate his thoughts with just his facial expression, ear twitches, etc, long before he could talk.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.