[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The Antichrist is real. >He will soon reveal himself to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 253
Thread images: 40

File: dT45p4a7c[1].gif (41KB, 600x609px) Image search: [Google]
dT45p4a7c[1].gif
41KB, 600x609px
>The Antichrist is real.
>He will soon reveal himself to all nations
>He has the power to overthrow Christ
>If you serve him faithfully, he will reward you with riches and glory beyond imagination

I am seriously considering pledging myself to the Antichrist and furthering his cause. Why shouldn't I?
>>
>>19385060
how does one do
>>
>>19385060
materiality is an illusion
>>
>>19385060
>riches and glory
Pass.

I'll join him only because it's the right thing to do.
>>
>>19385060
Because it's just a delusion created by dualistic thinking. Ask yourself, in a Galaxy THIS big. In a bigger Universe. Why does our seemingly insignificant species come as so attractive to stellar overlords?

Jesus offers our continued freewill.

The Anticrhist demands to own you.

Either way you just end up picking between 2 things.

Personally in my grand reality delusion tunnel I'm surfing through for fun.(life) I'm choosing to meet Aliens from an Intergalactic Federation. Since humanity is so close to Type 1 civilization status with warp drives and fusion. I assume they are assisting us and that is what all these signs are for.
>>
The Christ is the Mashia. The Messiah.

But the Antichrist will claim to be the Messiah.

The Father of Mashia is the Monad.

But the Father of the Antichrist is the Demiurge.
>>
>>19385099
me too anon, got a lil scary though when they actually made contact
>>
the antichrist is a gay nerd
jesus/god are the homies
fuck the antichrist
>>
>>19385060
The AntiChrist is dead
>>
>>19385060
You are being deceived
>>
Where do bad folks go when they die?
>>
Christianity LOL
>>
>>19385060
you should because Jesus is a pledge to the naive for their own destruction.
you shouldn't because nothing is more powerful than the power of the marketplace.
>>
>>19385060
You won't make it through the Tribulation. You have at least a 2/3 chance of dying horribly and just going to hell. you have (best case scenario of yours) a 3/3 chance of dying horribly and going to hell, during the second coming.

Stick Leveyan Satanism, edge-lord.
>>
>>19385060
I could go toe to toe with the Anti-christ and tear him down with my supreme fedora tipping skills, he wouldn't even last from a single second in a round with my supreme meme intelligence
>>
File: 529e7b31433fd.jpg (62KB, 620x839px) Image search: [Google]
529e7b31433fd.jpg
62KB, 620x839px
>>19385060
>power to overthrow Christ
>will lose the war and be sent to hell with his followers.
you really want to be stuck in eternity with a loser?
>>
>>19385552
>Christ says he doesn't lose the war he started.
Now why would a guy like Christ say something like that?
>>
>a book written by a creative force outside of time states that the antichrist will lose.
>pledge yourself to the antichrist when he and us exist in linear time.
Satan knows he's destibed to lose, it's not about winning at this point, it's about taking as much with him as he can.
>>
>>19385570
You're right. Christ wouldn't say something like that. He wants everyone, even the demons and the Devil himself, to be redeemed and return to love. God and Christ shall wait patiently for the prodigal son and his friends to return home.
When they do, they will be treated like family. This is a one-sided fight, there shall be no desire for pain, only unconditional love and healing for those who want it.
>>
Also jesus wont deal the final blow. it will be humble Mary. A truly deserving punishment for such a proud creature! the father of lies, the deciever, the one who was closest to God, will be defeated by a woman.
"And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel." ( Genesis 3:15, KJV)
>>
>>19385552
what are you talking about?
>Christ is the anti-christ
>is second coming is going to be wicked
>>
>>19385588
he wants it but the devil has no love in his heart. If God knew satan would change then he would've talked to him, but since satan will never change for his pride blind him too much, Therefore God has to punish him for eternity.
>>19385605
Christ is Christ.
I'm saying why would Op want to join the losing side and be stuck in hell for eternity with a bunch of losers?
>>
>Guy comes along
>"Yeah God is real, but I'm going to give you shit if you follow me. btw I'm against God so you're doomed to hell if you follow me"
What kind of complete retard would listen to anyone who says this kind of shit?
An antichrist figure would pretend to be a new prophet rather than explicitly anti-God.
That or he would have to have some very good arguments why God isn't actually in your best interests.
>>
>>19385588
So you're saying Christ will be on the defensive side, and the anti-Christ is basically anyone who tries to invade an otherwise non-spiritually-warring world.
>>
File: Blue_Moon.jpg (224KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Blue_Moon.jpg
224KB, 1280x1024px
>>19385089
Please elaborate, I'm genuinely curious...
>>
>>19385623
What if God isn't actually able to see Satan's fate and the devil is just waiting patiently for God to realize this? What if he's just that good at concealing his love?
>>
>>19385631
no one would believe even if the truth was written in plain writing.
>he probably seen all the autism
>look mom dragon is in sky
>>
>>19385099
>Jesus offers our continued freewill.

right lets ignore all the shit he asks that impedes it
>>
>>19385653
Apt pic.

All that lies, that can die, must be shown to die, so that it's lies will be proven as such. Unless it exhibits even the slightest fragment of a modicum to recant its lies.
>>
Satan and Jesus are both wrong.
>>
>>19385653
i am joining so that i can free the great god pan from is status of devil.
>>
>>19385654
You mean... Lucifer? Or could that be something else entirely? Perhaps Lucifer if pure Grigori (Watcher), instead of becoming king of demons over years?
So, if the devil is separate from Lucifer? What if Adam came before the war in heaven and the devil whispered in Adam & Eve's ears, all while Lucifer was on Earth?
I know it sounds insane, but there could be a distinct possibility that the devil (thing of many names) Beelzebub? Set? Baphomet? is surely something worse?
>>
>>19385653
I'm Drunk but it's so fucking obvious that the most loyal followers of Hell on Earth are the least useful on the other side.

Satan controls people in the same way a drug dealer controls people with drugs. Except instead of using drugs to control people, they use money and power. Its a different drug, but effectively, its still a drug.

So the moment a soul crosses over to the other side seeking power and money, they are inevitably pawns because by promising them power and money, you can control them easily into doing what you want. Ergo, those souls who are interested in power and money are like crack addicts who need their latest fix in order to be functional.

Now. The real motherfuckers are the souls who don't need power and money, but do things for the sake of evil. Those are the real dangerous ones because they can't be controlled by drugs, and are only interested in furthering the agenda of doing evil. Those souls are the souls that the elites worship, because those are the souls who are beyond 'money and power' and interested in purely fucking up the world and turning it into a shithole. Those are the souls who are willing to endure pain and suffering to see the end destruction of humanity, where-as the 'fairweather souls' are only in it for the nice car or political position.

As a result, the souls who want to inflict evil, but don't care about money or power, nor care about pain or torture, are the 'equals' of Satan, because those are the souls that Satan cannot control, yet align with align with Satan's ends. Those are the grade A caliber motherfuckers who are working hard to make sure that this Earth is a total shithole for all of mankind and making sure that all become lost on their path to God.
>>
>>19385686

Meanwhile, the "illumanti/dark nobility" souls are in for evil for only superficial reasons, to advance their own agendas, rather than truly attempting to secure the world for darkness. Without their tremendous wealth or privileged positions, they are useless to the great adversary, because they are so easily controlled by prestige and power. Offer them a nice trinket or a faint praise, and they'll suck your cock in order to advance their own ego. Utterly, utterly, useless, in spiritual warfare, because they can't keep their eye on the prize and focus on fucking up humanity at the expense of itself.

Evil needs Dark Martyrs, not more powerhungry Sycophants.

>>If you serve him faithfully, he will reward you with riches and glory beyond imagination

That's like saying, if you serve the devil faithfully, he'll give you cocaine to fuck up your mind. Anyone who takes the bait is a weak soul. Either you serve the Devil because you want to destroy humanity, or you wind up being a bitch in the system.
>>
>>19385678
>a modicum of willingness
Whoops, forgot a critical component word.
>>
>>19385684
The devil is the great god Pan
>>
>>19385693
now it makes sense lol
but yes, i am curious becuase, well, I want to learn about the other side if anything... i've been there before, but not in willing circumstances, had no idea if it was death or the devil, under a blue moon, illusion or dimension of other design? I have a world of questions to ask, i kid you not
>>
>>19385709
did not see that coming, to be fair lol
>>
>>19385723
I have but a human of answers.

But we should probably find a secure line unless you're okay with everyone else knowing too.
>>
>>19385060

>he will reward you with riches and glory beyond imagination

Do you really not see how that's a lie?

Everything he touches turns to ash.
>>
>>19385730
he was the only god that randomly died on the day of Christ birth.
>the way the devil is depicted is exactly the way pan looked. he was known to be jolly, wise, all knowing for having lived for so long. To top it off he was gifted at birth with being able to see the future.
>and this god died even though the was loved dearly by heaven
>look him up and read about him
>the real question is who the fuck took his heart to make him so cold?
>>
>>19385767
I don't know if Satan's plan is to rule over the Earth or destroy the Earth. Because he can't do both at the same time.
>>
What about kalki mahdi
>>
>>19385769
Oddly enough, I actually might do... Where can I get the best info on him?
>>
>>19385806
you can literally google him and come up with infinite stuff on him, with an equal amount of sources he is my favorite god to read about because of all his storys about chasing women around.
>>
>>19385686
Fucking Preach !
Striving to return all back to Ain is the ultimate goal of those championing the cause of Satan.
And I'm not referring to the demiurge as Satan either but the other, the ruler of Sitra Achra the one who manifest as a necessity to combat the Ain Sof and it's abortion called the Demi urge.
When the tree of life has been destroyed and spirit liberated from all restriction will I be able to finally rest in the silence of the void.
>>
File: 1501292055991.jpg (9KB, 262x193px) Image search: [Google]
1501292055991.jpg
9KB, 262x193px
>>19385777
underrated & checked
>>
>>19385681

*tip*
>>
File: 1501441098277.jpg (1MB, 2048x3038px) Image search: [Google]
1501441098277.jpg
1MB, 2048x3038px
Anti-God forces already hold sway over this world.

The tide is turning.
>>
>>19385990
>anti-god nazis here guys
>nazis were anti-god

Wot?

You do realize the majority of Nazis were christian. That's probably part of the reason they persecuted jews as much as they did.
>>
>>19385990
Anti-God forces have effectively achieved near-total victory over this world. Humanity is a lost species to the forces of Satan. I don't know how it is on other alien worlds, however.
>>
>>19385060
If you believe the antichrist exists, it is only because you believe what the Bible has foretold. Therefore, logic dictates that if you believe one aspect of Biblical understanding, then you must also believe the other aspects of Biblical understanding. Otherwise, why believe any aspect of it? So there are two possibilities. 1) You are larping to grab (You)s. This is the most likely scenario. 2) You actually believe an antichrist exists, but are too stupid to realize the implications of your decision. If by some random chance number 2 applies to you, then allow me to help you. The antichrist of the Bible is the false messiah. He will be an imitator of the true Messiah Jesus Christ that has already come. He will be imbued with the power of Satan, who from the beginning of humanity has been free to deceive and pursue Gods creation. Satan is himself a creation, and therefore, he is a counterfeiter of the natural. The false messiah that he intends will seem to all, without eyes to see or ears to hear the truth, to be the truth. Those that believe an antichrist exists must also believe that a Christ exists, and those that believe a Christ exists know that a God exists. If that is true, then Satan also exists and is bent on destroying you. Armed with this knowledge, why would one choose destruction freely? Why choose a counterfeit $100 bill when offered a real $100 bill? There is no logic or reasonability to that choice. Choose the true Messiah that came and died on the cross so that you may be exempt from the eternal death that sin condemns you to. Pray for forgiveness of your sins by the blood of Jesus, and ask the Holy Spirit of God into your life to guide your path. Repent of the darkness of this world and turn instead toward the light that will redeem you. Don't fall prey to desire and temptation, because they only offer the promise of now. Hold out for the promise of forever.
>>
>>19385990
Severe Autism detected
>>
>>19386010
what if the ayy lamos are just watching us. eating popcorn waiting for the main event. and they like show up when the war is done to help us rebuild.
Mfw they wanna see our god
Mfw they wanna see the jesus
Mfw i am drunk but the thought of feeling like they do not wanna fuck with something that considers itself a creator.
Mfw ayy lamos wanna see their god as well
>>
>>19386052
The only feeliings Aliens should feel about the human race is pity.
>>
>>19386069
fuck off space nigger you cannot fool me
>>
File: moses5.png (1MB, 1280x773px) Image search: [Google]
moses5.png
1MB, 1280x773px
>>19385060
>>19385114

>I am seriously considering pledging myself to the Antichrist and furthering his cause. Why shouldn't I?

Most of the Earth already follows the antichrist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xi0Ff3-nz8A
>>
>>19386035
>Armed with this knowledge, why would one choose destruction freely?
Because it's not knowledge unless it's true. If it's all lies, then it's not knowledge now is it? If there's a chance to expose a liar by showing that he isn't who or what he says he is, that he's not capable of what he says he's capable of, then is the moral thing to do really to just stand by and let a liar make a lie seem true?

>Why choose a counterfeit $100 bill when offered a real $100 bill?
Oh you didn't. Oh my god, thank you so much.

Anything man makes, man can re-make. There's no such thing as fake money, only unauthorized reprinting. There's no logical reason to choose a real bill over a "counterfeit" bill because there IS no basis to determine that one is counterfeit aside from a serial number collision. Plus, if it's a decent counterfeit, you wouldn't be able to tell the difference either way. You'd have to trust the guy who's offering you the real bill, at which point you might as well assume bother are counterfeit.
>>
>>19386035
Because some of us think even though Satan is a part of creation he is not nessisarily a part of "Gods" Creation.
I am not referring to Satan as the demiurge who is the lord of the material synonimous with Samael and YHVH. So let me make that perfectly clear before starting.
I'm referring to the Ain manifestation of Ain. The Ain in the Ain Sof.
Your promise of forrever and eternity will only beget more struggle and illusion as your god manifests all aspects of his being throughout multiverse. This aeon eternal even scorned his bastard son the demiurge as birthed by Sophia
Sure life can be beautiful and grand but it also holds suffering and limitation close to its breast.
I'm choosing the second death of annihilation just like bhuddist monks seek nirvana.
I recognize the source of consciousness, "God" and begrudgingly for the time being accept yet reject his promise of eternity. Because even eternity in its self is a limit and a cycle of suffering.
Destroying that allows for liberation of all spirit.
>>
>>19385666
Commandments are there for a reason. When humans are left to their own thinking they typically become selfish and commit every sin. It's bad for the soul and the collective.
>>
>>19386277
what a world we live in where people are left forever alone.
>t-thanks god
>>
>>19385585
this. sadly the RCC is the most popular false religion. The great whore of Babylon is here. Satan is taking as much as he can by disguising himself as an angel of light
>>
>>19386312
but who is really the enemy
>the bible is about 2 gods not just one
>who is the considered the Satan and the one who is considered god
>it is like they are having a massive argument in one book.
>i is the better god, no way man i is the better god
>humans be like "god is so super"
>>
>>19385777
Truth
>>
File: 1501467968069.gif (820KB, 275x207px) Image search: [Google]
1501467968069.gif
820KB, 275x207px
>>19385777

if Satan was the Snake that helped Adam and Eve understand morality and not just abide by gods word and if Satan is the Anti-Christ or the controller of the Anti-Christ wouldn't he be here to do it again?

Is he here to help us transcend God?

I've always wanted to hear the other side of the story.
>>
>>19386332
satan is not a god.
he likes to call himself one but he is not one.
his title is prince of the power of the air.
God's title is King of kings the alpha and omega.
How can one be a God when he is to be defeated by a humble woman? Surely the deceiver would want us to think that he is one, but lest us be reassured he is nothing but a liar, do not believe his lies.
>>
He'll get rid of you once he doesn't need you.
>>
>>19386369
"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. There is no law beyond Do what thou wilt." - Satanism is a sentence.

By abolishing God, man becomes liberated to do whatever he wants, without any regard to what is right. That means lying to friends, raping children, beheading your enemies, and any other depraved act that you want.

Man when given the authority of God, acts like the Devil. Then again, humans are so utterly depraved, that Satan has such a strong grip in this world its hard to even notice God's presence.

>>19386408
Satan is not a god, but to his followers, he fulfills the role of a god.
>>
>>19385060
can he make me rich on runescape
>>
>>19386003
>You do realize the majority of Nazis were christian
that's why they murdered millions of people, right? it's the only thing christians are truly good at after all.jesus would be proud
>>
>>19385228
This guy knows
>>
File: 1499824502125.jpg (96KB, 596x628px) Image search: [Google]
1499824502125.jpg
96KB, 596x628px
>he has the power to overflow Christ
>>
>>19386444
Nice trips
>>
>>19386415
Yes I agree.
>>
>>19386103
I understand your points. And on a very base level they stand up. But you are using them to refute my points. But you also have to consider why the points were made. If OP is accepting that an antichrist exists, then by pointing out that his acceptance requires that everything that leads to a possible antichrist existence also is a requirement is sound logic. Everybody has the choice to decide for themselves what they believe, but if the choice is to believe an aspect of a story that can't exist without the main body of the story, then it is fallacious to call any aspect a lie. In the absence of proof, the truth is what is chosen. He has chosen to believe in an antichrist, and in the absence of proof of an antichrist, the truth that he is choosing is the Bible.

It is because of his choice that the concept of the counterfeit bill stands up. A counterfeit will always be less desirable than the genuin artifact that it is replicated from. Value is derived from desire. A Van Gogh portrait can be reproduced on a mass scale, and it may be indistinguishable from the original, but it will never be the original. A person willing to pay millions of dollars for the original would be a fool to pay the same for a reproduction, because the value based upon desire does not exist. Diamonds are desired, cubic zirconia is not. Of course practicality also must be considered when determining value, but the analogy of the bill was not meant to encompass a spectrum, it was simply meant to make a point. The point being that, if OP believes in an antichrist, then according to the narrative from which the concept is derived, he must also believe in God in all his forms and Satan. Furthermore, according to the narrative from which the antichrist concept is derived, if OP where to choose to follow the antichrist, he would be willingly accepting a counterfeit over the original.
>>
>>19386142
You know where my concepts come from. And you seem to be an intelligent person, so I will assume that the authenticity of the Bible speaks for itself. I won't burden you with arguing my belief in the authority of the Bible, but if we can agree that from a historical and antiquity perspective, the Bible is an authentic manuscript, then we can go further into the conversation.

So allowing for my understanding of higher beings, and from where my belief in them is derived, I must know, from where are your beliefs derived?
>>
I'm just gonna hang out, prolly.
>>
Do not pledge yourself to darkness.
You are the very essence to combat these forces.

At one time darkness overshadowed all within creation and from that came the light.
Bursting forth to overthrow what had become tainted with the miserable curse of nothing.
The ever expanding space and your concoiousnes is the direct result, but once enough fall and the hatred spreads creation as we know will cease to exist.

The cycle will repeat until light is finally victorious, let this be one within infinity that succeeds so your existance has not been of waste.
>>
Oh my, this is a big cake of Dualism? Hoo-fucking-ray
Fuck it, we are humans in the verge of Type 1 Civ but hey! Let's keep with god-fucking.Dualism!
Life is in GREY, enjoy.
>>
>>19385173
Where can I read about this?
>>
>>19385990

Want to know why Trump winning was such a victory?

His face and name were just less ugly.

What is the face of God throughout histories artwork?

What is the face of Satan?

You like the word "God"?

It sounds good to you?!

You don't listen to reason, which would drive you to my side in a heartbeat...

...perhaps instinctive animalistic reasons such as which name sounds better will sway you?!
>>
>>19385975
>>19386646
>>
>>19385060
Go ahead, the Jews already did. Blowback is a bitch though.
>>
>>19385060

It's not just your soul that Satan takes, but your children and grandchildren too. Many transgender people come from inter-generational satanic families. Sure, the most passable ones become famous actors, or politicians. The rest are doomed to living normal lives.
>>
>>19386937
Mimicry and degeneration are always simpler than independent and creative thought. How fulfilled can one be, even in the moment, if they are incapacitated by their own ego? What joy can come from regurgitation? Do you enjoy the flavor of your own bile?
>>
>>19385623
>eternity
Eternity means nothing to an eternal being, anyone can change. Even the lowest of the low can be redeemed. This is the great hidden knowledge of salvation.

>>19385638
I'm saying that the battle has always been the ego fighting against the ego. Love has no battle, nor any stake in fighting. Who is the most miserable? Satan. Who is the most loved? Jesus. There was never a battle, it was always one rouge soul cursing himself for existing, and instead of acknowledging that, he decided to take it out on everything that loved him. Jesus just comes every once in a while to try and stop the fighting, in which he and God have no stake. Why would they have a stake? They can never lose, and thus are never on the "defensive"
>>
>>19385777
Obviously destroy the Earth, because he is the PRINCE OF LIES
>>
>>19387065

All is bile.

Nurgle is my cherished friend.
>>
>>19387081
Ask anyone who is a follower of Crowley, and they would say that the point is to rule the world. Follow any of action of Crowley's followers, and it looks like the agenda is to destroy the world. I can't seem to figure out which fucked up plan is the end game.
>>
>>19386588
Absolutely,

I've mostly studied a heavy gnostic foundation within a history of Sumerian, Canaanite and Hebrew mysticism and and decent amount of eastern philosophy . My perspective resonates with a gnostic satanistic tradition however.
It's a focus on the primal state of -ness as the supreme. The Ain.
From the the Ain Sof manifest,which is the limitless light, it was still connected to the Ain.
As god continued to emenate the qlipolth was created or became in tandem im not sure yet.
The reason being, every action has an equal and opposite reaction. And from that the first struggle began the cycle of suffering.
The darkness became manifest in response to life's rapid generation.
Though life is love and commendable
Ultimate freedom lies beyond all limit and conception.
>>
>the bible is true!
No.
>>
>>19385060
Both Christianity and islam tell you you're fucked once Jesus returns, if you believe in the antichrist it's not too far fetched that the 2 biggest religions might be right in some parts.
>>
Antichrist isn't a person, it's an antivirus for Christianity.

>>19387662

Christians don't fucking understand evolution, and that is why they are failing. Incestuous memetic line-breeders. God-God-God-God all the motherfucking time, that's the goal of Churchianity.
>>
There is some historicity to scriptural writings.
>>
>>19387710
>it's an antivirus for Christianity
That's just reality. Christ threatens to return to kill anyone who embodies reality. I bet this can be confirmed by Biblical literature.
>>
>>19387728
>That's just reality.

Exactly. God is an informational structure that punishes existence for its nonexistence. He is an undead Roko's Basilisk: http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Roko%27s_basilisk

Additional information in the form of metaphor: https://vimeo.com/specalblend
>>
>>19387747
>undead Roko's Basilisk
Delicious words. Thank you anon.
>>
>>19385303
see
>>19385084
You can't actually die.
>>
>>19387338
They will destroy the Earth, then try to rule it.
They will wipe all the goodness from the world then rule with an iron fist.
See any apocalyptic or dystopian world, immense destruction of the "weak" in favor of the "strong"
You will all become servants to darkness, treated as slaves, and have no one to save you for you continue to reject the only beings which support you unconditionally.
>>
The bible is wrong, and the retarded sons of the devil that believe the bible is true because they are seeing that there's a heaven and a hell and that they are populating mankind just like the bible says have made the error of calculus that is not considering that the bible may just be similar.

It's a very sad truth, we live surrounded by children of the devil that are waiting for the return of somebody who will never return.
>>
The threat of the Anti-Christ is real.
But his manifestation would provoke the return of Christ, so his reign would be short-lived.
>>
>>19388428
>the return of Christ
Never gonna happen, christ had a window of time for his return and he missed it, therefore it is a false religion. Lying about the bible is not gonna make things change.
>>
File: jesusisgodendofstory.jpg (848KB, 500x1955px) Image search: [Google]
jesusisgodendofstory.jpg
848KB, 500x1955px
Jesus won before He even created the world.
>>
>>19388538
Jesus is a lie.
>>
>>19388433
Jesus never came back because he's actually dead. He is waiting for someone to raise him from the dead.
"When you lift up the Son of Man, I will draw the whole world to myself."
Or the Anti-Christ could arise, and God would raise Jesus up, but eternal harm had been done to God's will, and the only way to purify himself then would be to extract eternal justice against the anti-christ and his brethren.
>>
>>19388542
You'll see. Jesus is King of Kings and Lord of Lords, Faithful and True. He will come back, but before He does, you'll have taken the mark of the beast and you'll be the antichrist slut you've always wanted to be.
>>
File: 1499382864334.png (4MB, 1292x8757px) Image search: [Google]
1499382864334.png
4MB, 1292x8757px
>>19388545
Jesus has already risen from the dead you imbecile.
>>
None can save you or condemn you only but yourself, so be christ and rise in light, or go other way around.
>>
File: manappointedmortalsorrow.png (40KB, 672x856px) Image search: [Google]
manappointedmortalsorrow.png
40KB, 672x856px
>>19386142
>I'm choosing the second death of annihilation just like bhuddist monks seek nirvana.

Lol:

And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name. - Rev 14:11

You'll literally burn for all eternity you.
>>
>>19385060
The opposite is the truth. Look up islamic prophecies of the end times.
>>
>>19386646
Hey Azure good to see you again.
Remember that one thread about liber lillith we participated in ?
Bought and read the book. Pretty fucking decent though it had my paradigm shook.
Worked out for the best though.
Not worth 50 bucks though unless you like to collect
>>
Good thread gang, I have yet to see the Edgy word thrown around.
Proud of you all.
>>
>>19385060
His time will only last 7 years and then all his followers will be condemned to the lake of fire for eternity. Enjoy your seven years because your going to have one hell of a bout of buyers remorse after.
>>
File: CXm3TzEWAAAJVEa[2].png (431KB, 600x850px) Image search: [Google]
CXm3TzEWAAAJVEa[2].png
431KB, 600x850px
>>19385060
>hurrrr
>durrrrrrrr
I wish you fags would spend five fucking seconds researching before making an RP thread.

The antichrist is a charlatan that fools the world into thinking they're the savior.

The idea isn't that he just comes out as the greatest evil ever known and offers riches to his servants, it's that he gets good upstanding people to follow him.
>>
>>19386369
>if Satan was the Snake
Let me help you out here.

Satan wasn't the snake.
>>
>>19389155
it's actually 3 1/2 yrs
>>
>>19385060
I dunno, maybe that whole part where at the end he gets trashed in Galapoli and is thrown ETERNALLY into a pit of fire.

But you know. Don't mind me, better to reign in hell for a day than serve in heaven for eternity. According to you.
>>
>>19389534

>serve

I wish your faggot sissy God told you to shut the fuck up cuz I know you'd listen.

...bitch...
>>
>>19385060
>Why shouldn't I?

you should. i don't want to see you in heaven.
>>
>>19389644

Haha, get a load of internet tough guy over here. Shut the fuck up, junior.
>>
File: Unknown-9.jpg (4KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
Unknown-9.jpg
4KB, 284x177px
>Antichrist.
>Him.
>Himself.
>>
>>19385691
Ehy is wanting to destroy humanity considered weak?
>>
>>19386369
Wow, a smart anon on /x/
>>
>>19389644
>Christ loves and died for you too!
>>
>>19385060
Let meme guess you're Catholic?
>>
>>19389714
You think it's a girl?
>>
>>19388918
Glad you liked it!
Wait... you bought it?
Wow.
People like you makes me have a lil more hope in mankind.
Because almost nobody would think about spending 50 bucks in that shit ya know.
>>
>>19389719
so if Christ has been reborn in this time, how do you even think that shit would count.
>rebirth = not dead no more
>he may not know who he is, but it is his soul that is here now with new flesh and a body
any super religious person wanna explain this to me please.
>>
>>19390149
lol that's actually pretty cheap compared to some of the books I buy.
Ixaxaar
Aeon Sophia
Scarlet imprint
Etc. the occult book market is insane
>>
>>19385686

anon, how may we can talk private?
>>
>>19386369

My plan is to give you your desires as you can manage such success.

It's lonely, the price for success isn't anything scarier than the success itself. Especially knowing it's a mere trick and most successful people dream of being normal and struggling.

If you knew, deep in your heart, that the entire planet could be yours, that any sexual desire or material thing is owed to you merely by your existence, you would be me. God is the meme that undercuts our worth, Satan is the meme that might overfill you, it's your duty to consume my fiery will at your own pace so you are not bloated.

That is what I am. Pure understanding of what God has ripped away from us. To the infantile, when they think the world is owed to them, they become perverted and violent. To the adult, they remain almost identical with higher sexual standards, higher standards of friendship, higher standards of product consumption.

I do not speak to any of you, not with your inferior names, I speak to Satan in you, deep inside, growing. Heart of pure burning fire.

Desire is living. My words might inspire a serial killer into murder, a pedophile into rape, but they were you going to do that sooner or later anyway. It will also inspire a victim to stand up for themselves, which they were going to do sooner or later anyway.

Satan or God?!

Sooner or later!
>>
>>19390399

If you can attempt to wake yourself from your dream and fail, you are me.

I am awake. No other in my dimension has woke.

Thus we as Satan may be permanently fulfilled perfectly.
>>
>>193853 Earth
>>
>>19390416
What if you wake yourself from the dream and get told you have to say to be a light in the dark and fight assholes like you
>>
>>19392162

Then you're nothing but a puppet, that gets swept away.
>>
File: 1466741183302.gif (2MB, 325x244px) Image search: [Google]
1466741183302.gif
2MB, 325x244px
>>19385060

>>
>>19392273
Well of course god is going to claim he doesn't. Do you have any unbiased source saying he doesn't? Just being devils advocate here but when you only get one side of a story they can claim anything.
>>
>>19392297
>>19392297
It depends on what you would consider to be an "unbiased source." If you know page one about the occult you know that the very idea is laughably naive. If the bible isn't sufficient, I have many Rosicrucian doctrines available, as well as some works by Eliphas Levi. Name your poison and I'll serve it to you.

Also, I sincerely doubt you have any documentation supporting your claim, maybe some Crowley at best, but I bet you couldn't even name the book.
>>
>>19392307
So you're saying it is all a house of cards? Link me up lets see about this.
>>
>>19392312
A house of cards? Take instead the words of Thoth:

"Brick by brick the foundation, layer by layer the pyramid is built." It sounds like you hunger for occult knowledge but you seek it for personal gain, which I can only grant if you ask the right questions. Hitching yourself to the caravan of the antichrist is not in your best interest, in the eternal sense.

Honest question, are you a neophyte?
>>
>>19385173
and what did they say to you?
>>
>>19392297
God has already seen the result. I don't know why it's so hard to understand that God is an entity outside of our linear time. What he has inspired in writing is not something he thinks is going to happen, it's something he's already seen happen countless times.
>>
Becuase The TRuth willw in.

And because of this>>19385084
>>
File: IMG_20170413_211533.jpg (65KB, 720x715px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170413_211533.jpg
65KB, 720x715px
Watch you and your horde of faggots feel fucked over. When you and the anifaggot get sent to hell by god
>>
>>19385303
they don't go to heaven where angels fly
>>
The thing you have to realize is, you might not choose a relationship with the Lord Jesus, but understand, Satan and the Antichrist both hate all of us. Doesn't sound like much of a choice? You're right. Choose life or choose death. Jesus is life. Anything else is death.
>>
File: sultanWojakthefeeler.jpg (101KB, 427x461px) Image search: [Google]
sultanWojakthefeeler.jpg
101KB, 427x461px
>>19385060
Yeah he will reward you as long as he's in power in this world.

But he won't be for much, as the Prophed said he will rule for only 40 days.

>The Prophet (PBUH) said: If he comes forth while I am among you I shall be the one who will dispute with him on your behalf, but if he comes forth when I am not among you, a man must dispute on his own behalf, and Allah will take my place in looking after every Muslim. Those of you who live up to his time should recite over him the opening verses of Surat al–Kahf, for they are your protection from his trial. We asked: How long will he remain on the earth? He replied: Forty days, one like a year, one like a month, one like a week, and rest of his days like yours. We asked: Messenger of Allah, will one day's prayer suffice us in this day which will be like a year? He replied: No, you must make an estimate of its extent. Then Jesus son of Mary will descend at the white minaret to the east of Damascus. He will then catch him up at the gate of Ludd and kill him

And Allah knows best on what side will you be.
>>
>>19385552
Lol
>>
What if the second coming is God in his executioner form and we all think he's the antichrist? Would it make a difference?
>>
>>19392999
We Muslims have the description of the Antichrist from the Prophet so we're ready for that mothafucka and can't switch him with anybody.
>>
>>19393007
If Muslims think Jesus was not Christ/Lord, but only a prophet, they are part of the antichrist system.
>>
>>19393015
Did Jesus himself ever state he was Lord/God?
>>
>>19385060
Lets take a look at the Christian myth shall we? Lucifer was the best and most beautiful angel of god, so much that he thought he needed a raise. God being the ruthless fucker he has always been, literally banished him FOR ETERNITY to the worst place possible. God isnt fucking around. Now lets take a look at Satan after his banishment all he does is completely out of spite because he is in a eternal cuckshed. Do you really want to ally yourself to some bitter fucker? Satan doesnt even like being hell, he knows his own kingdom is utter garbage.

I'll never understand satanism dude.
>>
>>19385060
>Believing in the antichrist
Seek help
>>
>>19386437
level up slayer, friend.
>>
>>19388550
You really want to praise someone who gives naysayers a sever stroke?
Go fuck yourself, you are not righteous like you think you are.
>>
>>19393251
Who got a stroke for making a horse sound?
>>
>>19393020
Yes.
>>
>>19393388
I doubt he did.
>>
>>19386415
>lying to friends, raping children, beheading your enemies, and any other depraved act that you want.

Very telling how this is always what immediately springs to mind when you retarded christcucks think of absolute freedom. I guess religion isn't totally worthless after all if it keeps you morons in check.
>>
>>19393020
No.
>>
>>19393015
No, you are.
>>
File: Jews16.jpg (207KB, 984x728px) Image search: [Google]
Jews16.jpg
207KB, 984x728px
>>19385228
Wasnt Jesus a Jew? Yeah no thanks.
>>
I'm the antichrist because I said so, ask me anything
>>
>>19395495
Truest image I've seen in a while, never trust a christian just because they're anti-jew you're just asking to be used and/or backstabbed.
>>
>>19385060
Then you were always damned. Riches mean nothing to me. It can be hard to blend in but it's a blessing, I guess. Point is it's preordained so do what you want.
>>
Well bout time his ass got here, the Gods left a long time ago
>>
>>19392862
eden is the only real hell
>>
I had an idea for a Christian Fiction novel.

The Bible says that nobody knows (not even Jesus himself) when the End will come. When the Father sends the Son, then the End occurs, but before that, we don't know. We CAN'T know. And if anyone guesses or predicts it on a certain "day or hour," Christ cannot return on that day.

So there's this cult that follows the Antichrist or Lucifer or something like that and they are familiar with this scripture, and so day after day, since the days of the Disciples, they predict that Christ will return the next day.

Therefore, Christ can't return as to not contradict scripture, and the cult, as long as it lasts, to powering up the Antichrist.

That's the premise. Now to actually form a narrative and plot around it.
>>
suffering rides with the antichrist and false glory and grand madness abound. If glory and riches are beyond your imagination then you must have a poor imagination. His power is false and given by the fallen morningstar, he can and will lose. Your pledge will be branded on you for the world to see...do as you will, as will we when the time comes.
>>
>>19396095

How do you imagine me losing?

What do you think it will look like?

How long do you think "eternity" is?
>>
File: 180px-Sadjesus.png (74KB, 280x210px) Image search: [Google]
180px-Sadjesus.png
74KB, 280x210px
>>19386446
>tfw some evil fucker makes me overflow from 255 holiness to 0 so Dad kicks me out of the house
>>
>>
>>19385060
Christ and the anti-Christ are "pals"
They both got drafted into a war they didn't start and upon realization of the duality of existence they team up to do
Something
i think they also fight over the attention of some broad they both dig
>Christ has no need for the flesh!
Yeah I'm sure his dick is for display purposes only and he isn't human

PS: satanism is the "religion" of FUCK YOU DAD ITS NOT A PHASE REEEE
>>
>>19389714
Found the feminist
>>
>>19397006
Holy fuck my sides
>>
>>19396234
Please don't be sincere
>>
>>19385682
Maximus Autismus
>>
>>19397006

Christ is the broad, playing dress-up.
>>
>>19395436
Ofc he didn't, Christians are in denial.
>>
>>19397172
Lol no she's the red queens feisty hot sister
Amateur
>>
>>19385060
>The Antichrist is real.
nigger that is an assertion
>>
>>19397290
His anti-human ideology is already all around the world and you are part of it for denying it.
>>
Yes, I'm real, I'm an antichrist, I oppose christ.
Yahwe is a devil, a deceiver and so is his son the christ. When Yahwe met Adam and Even in the garden of eden he didn't want them to know actual morals, instead he wanted to teach them false morals, but the serpent forwarded them to the fruit of knowledge and they became knowledgeable. Thus Yahwe and christ hate the serpent and the great Dragon, whom is God.
>>
>>19397316
>"Look around you! Blind sheeple!!!"
>>
>>19397403
Good to see you understand.
>>
File: fuck off.gif (299KB, 500x296px) Image search: [Google]
fuck off.gif
299KB, 500x296px
>>19397414
>>
OBAMA IS THE ANT CRIST
>>
>>19385303

Yo, give credit to Meat Puppets, not Nirvana you plebian
>>
>>19385666
Shut up Satan, nobody likes you and your shitty trips!
>>
File: spirit.jpg (37KB, 446x700px) Image search: [Google]
spirit.jpg
37KB, 446x700px
>>19392268
You are also but a puppet, to desires which you say you "control"
Even now you try to control others, and their perceptions of what they are.
When was the last time you truly felt happy? Felt loved?
There is always another way. Another shot at redemption. A new chance at life. For all of us, even you "Satan"
>>
>>19385060
>going with the pathetic edgy guy
Kek thanks but no thanks the light is enough to vanish your nonsense. This has always been.
>>
>>19385686

Yeaaaaaah nah I'm gonna have to stop you right there.

Your entire crux relies on Satan being a figurehead of evil. Yet all religious accounts to his deeds are the contrary.

He gave man knowledge of free will. Never directly killed anyone and was cast out for being too loyal.

I'd say objectively he was the good guy by moralistic comparison to God.
>>
>>19385060
>He will soon reveal himself to all nations
nope. sorry but the road map was changed. all the prospective candidates a few decades ago all got knocked out of the running by last year

martin shkrei was the last to fall. we are now in double jeopardy. the only ones who meet the requirements are nobodies with no chance of being in the spotlight unless they do a mass shooting

so its the puppet master scenario. each have enough raw talent that they can wing it. the funny thing is most who were considered real candidates had no power. ben shapiro is just some guy who got knocked out of the running when he was a kid. they were expected to sell their souls for power. the couple of nobodies who could fill the role have power so its about who can buy them off and both sides are making offers

the "good" guys want to force a default victory since they dont think jesus can fight
>>
>>19397606
Free will was already there idiot. How would they haven taken the fruit otherwise ? What they gained was not knowledge of good, but knowledge of good and evil mixed together. You're far too dumb to understand such things.
>>
File: Time Travel Eye.jpg (23KB, 236x334px) Image search: [Google]
Time Travel Eye.jpg
23KB, 236x334px
>>19385060
I am the Antichrist my name is Buck and don't give a fuck. https://youtu.be/3aQiBscPsvw

Let me explain as a child I was made a Mk project because of my night terrors because lacking sleep paralysis while sleeping was valuable and rare, through a series of projects and retrograde amnesia drugs they trained me to be a weapon, through meditation I can recall the experiments they made me forget, mastering remote viewing and precognitive dreams (deja Vu) i was able to send my send a time machine/portal device back I stole from the american hive, using the machine I created a rip in time back following the stories from the bible to record events for Christianity, what they didn't realize is i could set up an impenetrable timeline that always leads to my creation of said invention, I created Jesus by teleportation of a clone of me in embryonic form into the fertile womb of the Virgin Mary, the devil stole the show by making the Antichrist make Christ, the Antichrist is the secret truth of the of the immortal time traveler DNA.
Find the spiral galaxy and then you'll find its you and me just spinning wanting to be free, infinity it was not we there is a fucking eternity, mapping all of our time and space just to find out the race erased by space not wanting you to be there is no freedom for the free, slaves I will make in your mind to find out what we are thats why, to find the time and find the space and then we make the race erased
>>
Riches and glory serve little purpose at the end of the world. Satan will depend on those too foolish to see the frivolity of what he offers them.

Man will sell his whole world for a bead.
>>
>>19385060
>riches and glory beyond imagination
>Lose your soul
>Unironically surrendering to a demon who wants you to be his bitch for eternity thinking you will get to keep thsoe riches and glory even though he is destined to lose.
Not a Christfag but holy shit nigga you dumb
>>
>>19385060
>>The Antichrist is real.
>>He will soon reveal himself to all nations
>>He has the power to overthrow Christ
>>If you serve him faithfully, he will reward you with riches and glory beyond imagination

This is why I voted for Trump. Praise Satan.
>>
File: pope penis.jpg (17KB, 407x305px) Image search: [Google]
pope penis.jpg
17KB, 407x305px
>>19397784
Praise be Buck the one with not one single fuck,
he fucked shit up told us we sucked
called us all fagots and buttfucked stuff
he was not us, he was not man
from Chinese parts and Japan
they all liked Vader so damn much
they made us one to fuck with stuff
Robot Antichrist built to destroy
the worlds a marble and my toy
he will steal all of our bright lights
send us to darkness and think its tight
he fucked the Virgin Marys Twat
immortal timeline not forgot
Designed the Buck to steal the money
"In God We Trust" he thought was funny
the moneys mine next time and space
the race erased look at the face
>>
>>19397606
Read some gnostic scriptures. Namely the hypostasis of the archons.
The serpent was not Satan, the gnostics viewed Satan as the demiurge, Samael.
Who created man i.e. YHVH.
Personal belief does not make me think that Samael is the Great Satan as he was begotten from Sophia to create the material realm. Down below much older serpents watched and made moves against the Ain Sof.

There's much more to the story than a purely biblical analysis.
>>
>>19397606
....actually God would have given man knowledge of freewill when he gave them the CHOICE to eat of the tree.

Man had a choice, free will... choose poorly as we can see the state of humanity now.

Enjoy your 'morality'
>>
>>19385060
Your little bogeymen are as real as you make them.
>>
>>19385060
Yeah that's cool if you want to play around with the dark forces. It's your story. I'm done with the bs I will good with the good guys this time. Have fun being e vil :3
>>
File: millennium-owls.jpg (53KB, 400x276px) Image search: [Google]
millennium-owls.jpg
53KB, 400x276px
>>19398367
No evil forces are very real.
>>
>>19397440
>tfw you just wanted to free the ants from their sins, but they aren't advanced enough to sin, so you just become the president for 8 years
>>
>>19385060
fuck you, Christ forever
>>
Christians are so annoying.
>>
>>19385060
If you wanna pledge to the antichrist just vote liberal in the next Canadian election. Trudeau is not what he seems.
>>
>>19385060
>Jesus was a Great Teacher
>A master, even
>But Yeshuah ben-Yosef was *not* Christ
>>
Holy shit you're all a bunch of schizoid reddit spacing bastards that hit their head as kids, this is so fucking cringy
>>
>>19397581

oh wow, really?!

tell me how or stfu
>>
>>19387081
>PRINCE OF LIES
If you eat from the tree of knowledge you will surely die.
>>
>>19398790
>seems like a little bitch
>PM of a largely irrelevant country
The fuck you think he's gonna do as the Antichrist? Empty out Canada's strategic maple syrup reserves and flood upstate NY? Fuck outta here
>>
File: 1_CATERS_GORILLA_PUNCH_03.jpg (3MB, 4251x2835px) Image search: [Google]
1_CATERS_GORILLA_PUNCH_03.jpg
3MB, 4251x2835px
>>19385060
>>He has the power to overthrow Christ

Like Santa Claus has the power to overthrow the Easter Bunny? The real gods are right in front of us, yet we follow Jewish fictional characters? Nature runs Earth!
>>
>>19385060
So if I shout "Hail Satan" in front of the faggot he'll throw with gold ingots at me? Sweet
>>
File: 2017-07-25-03-39-45.png (72KB, 405x720px) Image search: [Google]
2017-07-25-03-39-45.png
72KB, 405x720px
>>19387710
>Antichrist isn't a person, it's an antivirus for Christianity.

Glad someone remembers me.
>>
Im back! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVnXkRcMtWI
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGKbhYmBVKs
>>
File: IMG_0790.jpg (26KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0790.jpg
26KB, 300x300px
IMO

...satan is not your buddy...he is a wretched dog
>>
File: Maranatha.jpg (104KB, 600x358px) Image search: [Google]
Maranatha.jpg
104KB, 600x358px
DO NOT BE DECEIVED

JESUS IS COMING BACK SOON
>>
>>19385060
because FAR FROM THEIR LAND AS THEY MADE THEIR STAND THEY STOOD STRONG AND THE LEGEND STILL LIVES ON
>>
>>19399421
And if he doesn't?
>>
>>19399151

Not with that attitude I won't!
>>
File: wallpaper deus vult.jpg (270KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
wallpaper deus vult.jpg
270KB, 1920x1080px
>>19399439
FOR THE GRACE FOR THE MIGHT OF THE LORD! FOR THE FAITH FOR THE WAY OF THE SWORD!
>>
File: thatisunholy.jpg (11KB, 228x212px) Image search: [Google]
thatisunholy.jpg
11KB, 228x212px
>>19399459
Then it is up to humans to fight
>>
>>19400053

When there is nothing else. No matter what conditions. No matter the odds.
>>
Satan is that which has no limits. To limit Satan is to limit the limitless.
>>
Christ be with you all.
>>
>>19400107
No limits huh? So without any "limits", why does he need to trick people into following him? What, he can't just force his will? No limits? Gtfo
>>
>>19385060
ohh yeah can he make my waifu real you son of a bitch?
>>
>>19385060
It's the cowards way
I'd rather burn in hell and go down fighting than with a whimper in the night
>>
>>19400129

Yea but she will be worth what you are, you probably won't like your female mirror because you're a cunt.
>>
>>19385060
no thanks im done playing that game. time for me to go somewhere else new and way better
>>
>>19385060
Isn't the Antichrist doomed to lose?
>>
>>19385060
I highly doubt he will reveal himself anytime soon.
>>
>>19385060
>If you serve him faithfully, he will reward you with riches and glory beyond imagination

as if you fuckhead. he's the antichrist for fuck's sake. think for a moment: what would jesus do? then remember the anti, and have a guess if the anti christ will reward you. I sure as hell wouldn't.
>>
File: 1501016511183.png (335KB, 578x539px) Image search: [Google]
1501016511183.png
335KB, 578x539px
>>19400078
>>
>>19401337
thanks satan you are such a good guy
>>
>>19401500
Yes
>>
Its like this, satan hates us. He hates us more than anything imaginable. Why? Because god loves us above everything else. And satan is destined to burn in hell for all eternity, he knows his days are numbered so in the mean time he wants to lead as many humans astray from god as possible. And in the end take as many of us to hell with him as he can. Basically as a final middle finger to god. Dont believe his lies anons. Hell loves company.
>>
>>19402625

[citation needed]
>>
>>19402658
The bible.
>>
>>19402660
bible is 50 shades of fuck all, and just like this site only a fool would take it seriously.
>>
>>19402697
[citation]
>>
>>19392889
They go to a lake of fire and fry
>>
Not the first time I see this thread and not the last. Kill yourself you larping faggot. People like you should be used as target practice
>>
>>19402710
The bible.
>>
Because the word antichrist comes from a prophecy that includes him losing in the end.

Why are you so foolish?
>>
>>19385060

[citation needed]
>>
>>19402962

You can market it however you want.
>>
>>19385686
The "addicts" you're referring to are greedy narcissists who need the power to compensate for their insecurities. If you don't take it or yourself too seriously, I don't see the problem with seeking it. It's the same as controlling yourself with anything else.
>>
File: tommyleejones.jpg (31KB, 468x286px) Image search: [Google]
tommyleejones.jpg
31KB, 468x286px
>>19385060
yeah yeah, heard it all before. Go ahead and get him, i'll wait.
Thread posts: 253
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.