[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/x/, readpill me on Paul Bunyan. We've already found human

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

File: Cover.jpg (148KB, 465x680px) Image search: [Google]
Cover.jpg
148KB, 465x680px
/x/, readpill me on Paul Bunyan. We've already found human skeletal remains larger than a typical human, right?
>>
>>19384699
>readpill
>>
>>19384699
He's a big guy
>>
File: 1458586107777.png (595KB, 500x610px) Image search: [Google]
1458586107777.png
595KB, 500x610px
Its a silly story.

Learn about Gilgamesh the Giant who killed the Bull of Heaven. Gugalanna.
>>
File: Mithras-slaying-the-bull.jpg (376KB, 1244x802px) Image search: [Google]
Mithras-slaying-the-bull.jpg
376KB, 1244x802px
Slaughter the Archons.
>>
File: bared-owl-in-cedar.jpg (55KB, 550x412px) Image search: [Google]
bared-owl-in-cedar.jpg
55KB, 550x412px
Inanna said to her grandfather Enlil:

Father, let me have the Bull of Heaven
To kill Gilgamesh and his city.
For if you do not grant me the Bull of Heaven,
I will pull down the Gates of Hell itself,
Crush the doorposts and flatten the door,
And I will let the dead leave
And let the dead roam the earth
And they shall eat the living.
The dead will overwhelm all the living!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cedar_Forest
>>
He's not actually 50 feet tall, that was a marketing gimmick. He was huge, but well within the realm of typical gigantism. Seven-foot-something, and built like a horse.
>>
File: 1.jpg (279KB, 800x699px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
279KB, 800x699px
Why do you think Gilgamesh was so big?

Because he was 3/4 god.

He was a Hybrid and he had Hybrid Vigor.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heterosis
>>
>>19384940
>>19384897
>>19384867
So, is there some manner by which humans can exceed what we know to be gigantism? And what "god"s? Ancient interpretations of extraterrestrials as gods, or actual divine beings?
>>
>>19385233
>And what "god"s? Ancient interpretations of extraterrestrials as gods, or actual divine beings?

When you get down to it there is no difference. The Divine Beings are from the Heavens so that makes them extraterrestrials.

When I say Heaven I mean space.

There is another place you might think of as Heaven, a better name for it is the Pleroma, it means the Fullness. Its where the Aeons Live.

Angels are really servants of the Chief Archons. But when you think of Angels you are thinking of the Aeons and the Luminaries.

They come from the Fathers realm of Light.
>>
He's a folk story that only showed up in writing in the early 20th century. There's debate over whether he comes from earlier folk traditions or not, but plenty of folklorists consider him a piece of fakelore, like Pecos Bill.

>We've already found human skeletal remains larger than a typical human, right?
No.
>>
>>19384699
>>19384940
>>19384867
alien hybrids aka nephilim
>>
File: 1493183076439.jpg (27KB, 111x157px) Image search: [Google]
1493183076439.jpg
27KB, 111x157px
>>19384699
All you need to know is in this song.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRjkIVCuhMI
>>
>>19384862
for you
>>
I found that a lot of North American folk lore is just a metaphor for the history of North America and how it came to be.
>>
>>19384897
Was he hung like a horse?
>>
>>19389478
of course
>>
File: Gilgamesh.jpg (41KB, 371x515px) Image search: [Google]
Gilgamesh.jpg
41KB, 371x515px
>>19384940
>Why do you think Gilgamesh was so big?

How can Gilgamesh hold a Lion like its a kitty cat?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.