[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my tulpa is fucking scary monster that dont fucking dont leave

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

my tulpa is fucking scary monster that dont fucking dont leave me alone and materializes at just those moments im not it doesnt feellike it? feels like this shithead tries to make me insane.I just want to get rid of it because we just dont fucking come along, im afraid of it and it is afraid of me.
>>
>>19384448
Try being nice and turning the other cheek. I have thought of all the ways I hurt myself over the years, and it would make total sense that there is a chasm of mistrust between my ego and my subconscious. Acknowledge that hurt and taking steps to alleviate the suffering. Feel the feelings you have been suppressing, so that subconscious part of you doesn't have to go through all the pain and abandonment alone.

My stuff was all about sexual abuse, using the other for ones own pleasure but ignoring the feelings and sensitivities, keeping it deep in the unconscious recesses of my mind. If your tulpa is feminine and you are male, its like you are dividing your mind into two identities that aren't whole or complete without the other. You must allow your mind to feel itself fully, let go of the compartmentalization and expand your reach beyond the right hemisphere. A good way to know is if you have a dominant eye, switch which eye you are focusing from, and feel the mental shift inside. Start working on that bridge between the two. The tree of life has two outer pillars, start working on the bridges that connect the two together.
>>
File: IMG_3492.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3492.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>19384448
Stop giving your affection to just anything. Even any thoughtform. You may trade affection for things or you may let someone try to earn your affection... but don't just give your affection unto any feeling... don't just give your power away
>>
>>19384448
sage it
>>
>>19384448
Whats going on in the picture?
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.