[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so im making an ouija bord what is the most unholy haunted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: jpg.jpg (50KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
jpg.jpg
50KB, 600x400px
so im making an ouija bord
what is the most unholy haunted materials i can use?
>>
>>19384072
Coffin wood from the grave of someone who committed suicide.
>>
>>19384163
This but use human blood as varnish.
>>
>>19384072
Tell us your results when you play it
>>
Yeaa good luck
>>
>>19384072

Wood/stone from the petrified forest in Arizona is cursed and haunted. Maybe you can use some of that. But I doubt you are really building one
>>
>>19384163
>>19384797
let me rephrase
what is the most unholy materials i can realistically obtain?
>>
File: 1501262741384.jpg (394KB, 900x1087px) Image search: [Google]
1501262741384.jpg
394KB, 900x1087px
>>19384072
Sauce
>>
>>19384072
You're gonna wanna steal a headstone of a pollock. It's prehaunted and already has the letters carved in
>>
>>19384072
use the flesh of a person with a Ouija board tattoo
>>
human skin, i would use the foreskin of jews stitched together they usually just throw them away and if you ask nice im sure the Jews wouldn't care, just tell them you need it to make a Frankenstein, stine is jew name too, the surface area would be 29 jew cocks to fill a wee wee board
>>
>>19386463

Use blood for the lettering, maybe some animal hide wrapped around the wood or whatever you use for the board itself. To scry idk
>>
>>19384072
literally poop
>>
>>19384072
wood
>>
File: IMG_5124.png (2MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5124.png
2MB, 1334x750px
Put letters from a ripped up bible directly onto a tombstone. If the letters blow away that ghost doesn't feel like texting right now.
>>
Carve letters into tombstones.
Carve letter in your chest.
Carve letters into your house.
Write letters on a mirror and use a glass shard as lens
>>
>>19384797
story? it's just a national park isn't it? is it stolen burial grounds?
>>
>>19384072
Jew skin wrapped over tulip wood. Mix the bile and blood to write the letters, numbers and graphics. Carve out the skull bone eye socket and place a piece of the jews glasses in the socket to use as the slider. Get your friends together, 5 min, and complete a circle jerk of seman to seal everything on the board. Enjoy satanic channeling for decades to come.
>>
>>19384072

it's all bullshit and don't work
>>
>>19384177
cool
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.