[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/x/, im intrested in demons. ive read a little into demon summing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: Cool.jpg (846KB, 1280x1667px) Image search: [Google]
Cool.jpg
846KB, 1280x1667px
/x/, im intrested in demons. ive read a little into demon summing and get that sigils and chant and candles that are needed. But i want to know from you guys what are good demons to summon? what requests are too much. what do they as for in return? and just any basic knowledge in demonology. i am genuinely interested
>>
what makes people so interested in demons? seriously?
>>
why would you give your own power over to another entity? especially one that has selfish desires?
>>
>>19383185
I think its a disregard for the self. at least its my reason
>>
>>19383181
https://youtu.be/i8BOuzFgvxw
Demon fetus
>>
Demons are actually very ignorant about themselves and make mistakes just like humans, you could end up summoning a demon whom even has faith in the wrong religion because he doesn't know where he comes from. I doubt the names we normally use are even their names proper.
>>
>>19383193
So youre telling me that even the higher demons are not worth it?
>>
>>19383205
You have the power within you to accomplish whatever you think a demon will provide.
>>
>>19383208
To be honest the reason i want to summon is to talk to one, about personal things and about everything. Would they just be useless in that sense? would they just say what i want them too? is there somewhere else i should go?
>>
>>19383214
Just talk to people, what do you wanna talk about that isn't personal and secret?
>>
>>19383225
how about the truth of the universe how it really started. who is really up there. who is really down there. we live in a time of so many different stories there is no way to get the real one without asking a witness to it. so the solution is to ask something ancient. where else can i get a truth?
>>
File: Levels of spiritual redpilling.jpg (348KB, 1024x835px) Image search: [Google]
Levels of spiritual redpilling.jpg
348KB, 1024x835px
>>19383229
I did this research, little findings I know, and the fact that I'm scarce with words doesn't help, has prevented me from being accepted into several magical orders actually. I'm more interested in the spiritual things than in magic, however, so it's all good.

It's not a joke btw, God hates homosexuality. He doesn't like christians or hindus either, neither muslims.
>>
>>19383231
Oh yeah, gnosis is a name I've given to it, not the gnosis of the gnostics, it's not a knowledge, but rather an intimate experience with God, hindus would call it samadhi and buddhists enlightenment, while greeks would call it, more properly, henosis.
>>
>how about the truth of the universe how it really started. who is really up there. who is really down there. we live in a time of so many different stories there is no way to get the real one without asking a witness to it. so the solution is to ask something ancient. where else can i get a truth?

Well you don't need to talk to a demon about that, as there are no other levels of reality. It's all mathematical... just observe. What societies discovered more about reality... ones believing in gods/demons, or ones that used science? But, the problem with science is they mostly believe in only matter/materialism (or also still religion,) but mathematics actually goes along with idealism/mentalism/spiritualism. So, that would imply there's a spiritual scientific reality, rather than a superstitious one. There may be both superhuman (living) and discarnate beings, some associated with demons, but reality isn't as in thousands-of-years old ideas rather than in the ideas natural science is using but doesn't actually understand (i.e., math)
>>
>>19383239
Right and wrong at the same time, spirituality would have different rules. I was pretty thorough with >>19383231 learning this.
Not only tested religions to the last minute thing but did try several divinatory systems aswell as some magic and witchcraft, talked to demons too. Why demons? Because that's the only thing you're gonna find behind religions.
>>
>>19383239
>>19383245
you guys are just telling me different types of thinking and how they are different. i want to know truth.
>>
>>19383248
I'm sharing what I have discovered with you since the day that God gave me henosis. God probably decided to give it to me because of reasons that I'm not willing to share (certain people did something very shitty to me).

These things of the infographic and whatnot are all personal experiences.
>>
>>19383268

you're a schizo. God is as responsible for gays as anything else.
>>
File: SCP666 or whatever you cunts.jpg (17KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
SCP666 or whatever you cunts.jpg
17KB, 450x338px
>>19383186
>why would you give your own power over to another entity?
What kind of idiot would summon a demon then relinquish power? That's not how you get shit done.
>>19383214
>personal things
But... that's also giving power to it... that's ridiculous.
>>19383231
How edgy.
>>
>>19383231
You have such a close-minded view of the world, I'm glad you aren't the actual God.
>>
File: 23.jpg (358KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
23.jpg
358KB, 1366x768px
Make your Shadow your Daemon

Better
>>
File: smrjck.png (74KB, 269x233px) Image search: [Google]
smrjck.png
74KB, 269x233px
>>19383181
AKU!!!!!
>>
>>19383229
Bro I could tell you that,don't need demons for that and they might just lie anyway
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.