[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Howdy dooty /x/ I know nothing about reptilians please

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: picture-of-reptilian-alien.gif (372KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
picture-of-reptilian-alien.gif
372KB, 900x600px
Howdy dooty /x/

I know nothing about reptilians

please enlighten me bretheren
>>
>>19383167

Everyone in our government and on TV might be part of a race of shape shifting reptilian humanoids that have enslaved the human race.

https://youtu.be/uKKXXpkp6Wk

But mostly it's an allegory for how old people are rich, creepy, and take advantage of younger people because they were here first and have all the power.
>>
File: demiurge-lion-faced-serpent.jpg (223KB, 543x800px) Image search: [Google]
demiurge-lion-faced-serpent.jpg
223KB, 543x800px
Learn about the Serpent Archons first.
>>
>>19383180

See that, OP?

That's exactly what a reptilian overlord would say. They want us to respect that they've been running this planet for a long time. Don't listen to him. Listen to Matt Bellamy instead.
>>
>>19383187

I can identify a coward who hides in the shadow of the gloomy ruler anywhere.
>>
>>19383167
They, which are fallen angels control society and feed upon our negative emotions and thoughts so we can't connect to God. Elites all worship Satan and his underlings through rituals which include sacrificing humans which gives them power and influence. They want people to break every commandment in order to bring about Gods judgment because they know they have but a short time in which they gain complete power and can go about doing these things without the veil.
>>
>>19383199
This
>>
>>19383175
>But mostly it's an allegory for how old people are rich, creepy, and take advantage of younger people because they were here first and have all the power.

>Muh reptilians are a metaphor

Fuck off
>>
>>19383167
>I know nothing

Keep it that way.
>>
File: Arctic_UFO_3.jpg (3MB, 2851x2328px) Image search: [Google]
Arctic_UFO_3.jpg
3MB, 2851x2328px
>>19383167
https://discord.gg/h6FUpv
>>
>>19384783
lol so mad
>>
They are an incredibly old race that was 'dumped" here in the Milky Way roughly 4 to 5 billion years ago and as a result are the oldest known interstellar capable race to exist in this galaxy. The majority of them are what you would deem to be malevolent and feed off human fear as well as any other sentient being fear. They are hierarchical and have many "royal" families and bloodlines, something they are very proud but secretive about. They have accomplished many amazing things but they see themselves superior to all other sentient life and teach their young this. Due to their races age and how it predates the majority of 3rd to 5th density races in the galaxy they believe the galaxy is their birthright and belongs to them.

In a way the term 'Reptillian" is a spectrum. There are many different types and breeds just as they are many different types and breeds of humanoids in the Galaxy, the majority of whom can date their heritage to Lyra. The Royal Dracos, or the Alpha Draconians/ Ancient Reptillians, whatever you wish to call them really really like being who they are in this experience, this expression of universal conciousness. Since they are 6th density creatures, they realize that further spiritual evolution would lead to them shedding their egos and becoming one with their oversoul, which is a reflection of Source or All that is.

They really wish to remain what and who they are and as a result are afraid of this evolution which would occur naturally if they were to continue reincarnating into new bodies again and again and again.

So they have found a way to remove themselves from the Incarnational cycle and remain as reptilians in the same bodies, perfecting themselves in a physical sense while avoiding spiritual progress. No race has ever done this before.

pic related is a member of Morkul, an offsplit of the Alpha Draconian Empire. nasty guys with black hearts
>>
File: Morkul-2.jpg (127KB, 1200x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Morkul-2.jpg
127KB, 1200x1080px
>>19386367
sorry heres the pic of Morkul
>>
>>19383167
jews
>>
>>19383167
They are half humans.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.