[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 388
Thread images: 58

Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074 (embed)

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png (embed)

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

The Reader's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q

Hijink's re-revised divination guide:
https://pastebin.com/bATK6eZj (embed)

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of a trade. Free readers have the options of picking their queries.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Respect your fellow readers and querents!

No meta-posting, please. Keep questions and comments about the threads off the threads.

Previous thread: >>19377460
>>
>>19382424
My post from last thread
>>19382437
>>
Air query:

will we ever be together?

sorry for the boring question but it means a lot to me right now
>>
>>19382444
9 of pentacles, this is a positive card so I'd say the answer is yes.
>>
>>19382443
8 of swords reversed, I think this card is telling you to experiment with the sexual stuff, I think it will help you learn to control your urges and keep them at a healthy level.
>>
is she already going out with someone or does she still have interest in me
>>
Air query:

am i respected??
>>
>>19382478
Neither.
>>
air query

testing a weird thing

can you feel it?
>>
>>19382453
Thanks!
>>
Trading
>>
Trading
Do I have a connection with this diety?
What does she want from me?
>>
>>19382505
for real? i thought she was interested in me :(
>>
will i very soon win a large sum of money in the lottery?
>>
>>19382522
>Sun rev
Noooooo sorry
>>
>>19382519
>>19382478
do me i'll do you
>>
what are her intentions toward me?
>>
>>19382526
Gotcha!
Starting yours!
>>
air query
Who is the man that will have authority over me and why?
>>
>>19382465
thanks
>>
>>19382519
Death rx page of pentacles 4 of swords rx

No, she is attached to something else right now but is getting over that. Soon her focuses will be on you but that is after she gets rid of her 1st attention.

10of swords

Shell use you as a rebound from her previois attachment.

What happens between my crush and I this week?
>>
>>19382478
>>19382526
The star, X pents rev, death
It seems like she's moved on she is looking for other people. I'm assuming that you two were in a relationship together. 10 of Pentacles reversed shows how a relationship was a failure. Death here signals the ending of that relationship and that cycle. And the star signals a new beginning a new era which feels like it is without you.
>>
Is working with Lilith a good move right now?
>>
>>19382519

ace of wands- strong yes

what she wants- queen of swords; hmmm, is there any sort of knowledge or technique you know that you can teach others? she wants you help others through your intellect/knowledge.Maybe she wants you to tell others about her.
>>
>>19382547

nope, we were never in a relationship

hmmm..
>>
>>19382482
trading
>>
>>19382544
Hmmmm ok...
>What happens between my crush and I this week?
Page of cups rev, 4 swords
I don't really see much happening.I think it might be time for your maybe to take a break from this. Perhaps you are pursuing her with the little bit too much energy. This maybe turning her off.
>>19382568
Apologies. I assumed you two were once in a relationship.
>>
Needing an accurate reader to trade me
>>
>>19382596

Am I accurate enough for you?
>>
Is A busy with work to do?
>>
>>19382609
I like you so yes.

What will develop between C and I this week?
>>
>>19382613
Why dont you ask A?
>>
>>19382640
Because I'm scared to do that.
>>
>>19382643
Why?
>>
>>19382625

>What will develop between C and I this week?

A cross on a hill becomes shadowed, and then becomes an emblem on a necklace. It shifts into the background as a shell shaped necklace on a woman's neck rotates forward, with an afterimage of a necklace that had a heart shape moving into the back ground. A hand picks up a card being dealt face down as though poker is being played.

Nothing decisive. It will be a poker game of sorts. One of you is concealing what you actually care about if this isn't love related, or concealing feels if it is. Your patience will be tested.

>Will I get some sort of payday soon?
>>
Trading. Scries and tarot.

If I applied now, would I get in?
>>
>>19382666
>If I applied now, would I get in?

yep,youwill

what does she think of me?
>>
>>19382684
Huh. What did you pull?
>>
>>19382660
5 of coins rev.
6 of cups
4 of wands

You are hurting right now but that will come to an end soon as someone bestows an act of kindness on you which brings you closer to wellbeing and feeling grounded. Yes you will, as a gesture of good will. It will uplift you out of poverty.

Thanks, if you want to trade again what exactly is C's feels towards me?
>>
>>19382660
Not the same anon but let me know if you feel like trading. Your last read was accurate.
>>
I'd like a love reading on some one I currently am somewhat involved in. I think i love them and I'm wondering the possible course if i continue on this.
>>
>>19382694

>C's feels towards you?

A camel appears out of the desert, it's saddle empty. A watch on someone's right wrist as they sit down to drive. A lightbulb on late at night. A stamp on a matchbook.

You are being studied carefully to see if you can go the distance, but there is a degree of fascination, and a thought that you might ignite certain feelings of passion if given unsupervised access to "matches", which C is trying to avoid. Hence the camel.

>What do they think of what I've done?

>>19382695

For my records which read was it?

I'd like to know if R is leaning towards shacking up.
>>
>>19382689
9 of pents, lovers, 2 of cups
>>
>>19382689
>>19382720
Okay then. I'll start yours.
>>
>>19382723
cool,give me my cards as well
>>
>>19382712
It was the read about which D &D character I should play.

2 of swords, lovers, 4 of wands

Yes they are! However, they are a little hesitant so give them some time

My query.
When I meet her will I have a chance with L. N. She seems cool.
>>
>>19382684
>>19382723
I'm actually getting a lot of good, but 'colder' cards. The Chariot, Eight of Pentacles. It seems a lot more like a reading for a girl starting a long-term project (with good prospects) than a romance readings.

I did pull Hierophant and Two of Wands, both reversed. And then, after the cards above, I pulled Death reversed. Also, Wheel of Fortune. So I would say something is going to come to ahead soon. I do see certain cards that imply she enjoys certain qualities of yours, but you seem completely incapable of taking advantage of them for yourself with her, and I think she's on the brink of giving up (Five of Cups rx) after giving it a good go soon. So I would take advantage of that.
>>
>>19382733

>will I have a chance with L. N.

At first it's hard to make out what I'm seeing, but it's... a skull with flowing blonde locks. A gavel being banged. A red, bloody towel hanging but torn along the bottom as though by a hand ripping part of it. A knife in a catalogue becomes a real knife, and the catalogue is now blank.

At first, not a chance, you do something that she's judgey about and she gives you a death stare at some point. But then after the daggers come out she opens back up and you might have a chance then. Of course now that I've read you it's possible that you won't do the thing, whatever it is, that triggers her.
>>
First time posting in a divination general.

Air query:
Will she forgive me for what I did? Will we ever be together?
>>
>>19382712
:(
King of swords
Seven of cups
High priest

They dont think much it. They know you did it, or they dont care if you did. They could have also thought it impossible to come from you. They are using their intuition to guide them about the situation. Whatever you think they are feeling is likely right now the reality.
>>
>>19382741
>I did pull Hierophant and Two of Wands, both reversed. And then, after the cards above, I pulled Death reversed. Also, Wheel of Fortune. So I would say something is going to come to ahead soon. I do see certain cards that imply she enjoys certain qualities of yours, but you seem completely incapable of taking advantage of them for yourself with her, and I think she's on the brink of giving up (Five of Cups rx) after giving it a good go soon. So I would take advantage of that.

yeah i acted a bit cold because i didn't want to come off as needy.
>>
>>19382712
I can scry whatever your heart desires.

What will happen between the man I love, unrequited, and I in the future?
>>
>>19382746
Thank you I don't suppose you know what it is that I trigger her do you xD
>>
>>19382767
Goes foe anyone who wants to trade
>>
I feel sick on obsession for someone who I was barely interested in before I asked about them on here. What gives?
>>
Where did I go wrong on my path and how do I go about fixing it? Or finding the correct path?
>>
>>19382875
>ask about
>"he/she likes you but.."
>they like me!
X100
>>
>>19382767
>>19382872
I need to know what I would to do to find a solution to a long running project in he next month. Any idea?

Just replying if you want to read, since it's been a few minutes.
>>
>>19382901
I see a gilded mirror in a large, empty room. No one is by it and it looks out of place since it is grand looking while the room is barren.

The answer is right before your eyes in a place you are going to never expect it to be. You are going to have to mix and match in an odd yet intriguing manner here: something people would WTF at but it is something that will work for you despite it stiill being largely out of place. Going outside of your comfort zone and having to stay out there, never finding geniune comfort with it but habituation. The mirror still is a mirror and at the heart of the room even if it does not match the remainder of the room. It does its function well even.
>>
>>19382917
Yeah, this is what I was expecting. I'm always reminded of that phrase 'sea of glass.' I'll start yours.
>>
>>19382444
Digits confirm?
>>19382453
>>
>>19382917
>>19382925
I see this rosy image of a woman sort of holding her arms out to greet someone, but then I get a sense of some kind of negation, then disappointment. I get a real 'wall of noise' type anxiety.

It's odd, because I don't feel the feeling of disappointment is giving me the true result, rather it's a series of repititious failures that are kind of infinitely recursive. That repitition completely clouds the image like a haze, but the question remains unresolved.

It's actually very odd, because afterwards I get the same scene, itself repeating now. It visualized at all these odd angles, like a suveillance camera, and there's the woman viewing it from a dark room, like security. I get this odd feeling about turning back time over and over again, until she finds the angle of good result. It seems sure she'll eventually find it, but I don't know what it actuallly looks like, and the scry ends there.
>>
I rarely come here, I just want you to tell me what you see. I also dont know if I should say anything in particular about me?

Name is Rob, 23.

Please and thanks in advance.
>>
>>19382949
Can you translate it for me plz?
>>
>>19382961
I think you should hang back and really consider things. Between your own issues and the problem with this unrequitement, I think if you mulled things over you'd find a better way to go about it. The reason for unrequitement is subtle, like the difference between two good, similar paintings, and can be fixed.
>>
>>19382971
Its because the nigga wants to sow his oats
>>
>>19382980
Eh. There's something intensive about him, from what I sensed, that actually takes the whole serious relationship concept quite seriously. Guys like an oven. That's why I said the painting metaphor, that's the level of comparison he's using, like a few side by side.
>>
tradinG
>>
I want to offer a scry to someone in need. Just one tonight.
*please, do not ask for appearances
*give your query substance
*post a pic that reflects your current state of mind.
I will be picky and will not offer a first come, first served.
>>
>>19383101
I'm trying to make a few things come together. They're all related on a certain level, but it's like all the pieces are present, just not in the right place. I feel like there's just this one thing I'm missing, an idea or a breakthrough of some sort to put everything together properly. Can you scry what I'm missing?
>>
>>19383042
Query?
>>
>>19383122
am i respected?
>>
File: 1410454812113.jpg (102KB, 1024x662px) Image search: [Google]
1410454812113.jpg
102KB, 1024x662px
>>19383101

Recently been working towards making changes for the better and if all goes well ultimately picking myself up, and living a better life. However as of late I can't help but feel this sinking feeling of doubt, or hopelessness in it all, as if maybe I'm putting too much into this, and that things may not be as great or helpful as I think it might be.

Essentially It's something I've dedicated myself towards, since I know it's for the best to do so, but I can't help but think I may be forcing myself to be optimistic about a situation where I might knowingly be heading towards failure, but do so out of a sense of obligation or duty to that hope of bettering things so it's beyond my control if that's the case and I may as well accept it and do my best given my standing in the current world.

tldr; I set in motion a set of obligations in hopes of bettering my life, and beginning to have second thoughts as to if it'll really move me any closer to a happy life, but either way I have to see it through. Basically I must do what I have to do, but I'm concerned about if I'll make it back, or if I'm being too idealistic in the potential for this duty to grant me a chance for a better life or to work on achieving a dream or two of mine.
>>
>>19383042
I'll trade with you.

How will my future in investing in cryptocurrencies go?
>>
>>19383141
Starting. Can you scry?
>>
>>19383124
Hexagram 28 - Great Exceeding unchanging.

You may feel a great deal of pressure and it might feel to much.
>>
>>19383141
Ace of swords, justice, the magician, 8 of swords

I think the answer is pretty clear cut here with the message of you get what you put into it. This applies in more ways than one, if someone offers a deal too good to be true that means you need to think pragmatically about it and listen to your gut. If you dont well, then you'd get scammed. Don't be too scared to invest now, either. It seems like you are a big talker when it comes to planning things but don't like to act out your wishes when it comes time to act. I sense fear on your part when it comes time to invest so you close yourself off completely which won't do you any good, like I said your future depends on what you put into it. If you input none, you get none. You have to be cautious here but not overtly to not invest in anything at alll. If you act wisely and take practical risks success is in your lap.

General love reading until aug 10
>>
Should I just delete my accounts and move on with my life?
>>
>>19382424
random query
can i get a love reading rom now till 8/28?
>>
>>19383168
It's not that I don't like to act out my wishes It's just that invevitably I encounter set backs and they tend to demotivate me a great deal. I tend to get back on track though. Thanks

I do celtic cross but I'll give you the important cards
obstacle: reversed page of cups
sub-concious: knight of pentacles
where your headed: reversed:two swords

eeeyeeeeeeah don't bet on anything happening soon. You're too cautious with your approach to women due to your sensitive nature when it comes to dating. if you wanna attract anyone take a risk and be adventurous.
>>
>>19383145
nope I can't scry but i can give you a tarot. Would appreciate a second opinion.
>>
>>19383198
Nobody but you is worth waiting for.
>>
>>19383260
so yes? I mean nobody will want to get in contact with me or I won't find anybody?
>>
>>19383262
>>19383262
Not a reading, advice love yourself enough to not be on the backburner for someone else.
>>
>>19383131
I want to do yours. I apologize for the delay. Give me a bit of time and I'll be back.

>>19383119
If I have juice left after the top anon, I want to do yours as well.
>>
>>19383266
very true, I just wonder if I should just keep my accounts up for messages or just flip the bird and disapear without notice.

Maybe I'm clinging on to something I shouldn't. This is not an easy choice to make, I really don't know.
>>
Hey /div/, Im looking for someone to trade a tarot reading. Let me know if interested-I´ll be here for a couple of hours.
>>
>>19383131
I apologize again for the delay but my phone is not playing nice in wanting to copy/paste and all that. Let's hope this works lol.
>>19383131
A man is riding a bike in a hurry. He is riding on a trail with
leaves flying in his way and past him. I hear him struggling to keep
up his strength. There is no destination in mind but knows he just
has to keep going and to keep up his speed. I feel as if he he is
attempting to evade emotions by causing his body stress and pain in a
physical sense. His chain snaps and the bike, and the man, lose
control and fall. He sits up, notices health injured but attempts to
fix the chain. I keep seeing him look behind him, the path in which
he came, and a storm is in pursuit. He fumbles with the chain and
finally just drops it, sighs and lays in the dirt in which he fell and
braces himself. His eyes open and look into the sky, a sadness that
glosses over with the little bit of strength he has left. The storm
comes from the sky and from within. He's realizing that the rain will
help in concealing his own tears from pouring out and let's them flow.
Once he cannot cry anymore, the storm eases up and allows the sunlight
to wash over him. A breeze comes through and embraces him as a
stranger walks up to offer help. He gladly accepts it and thanks him.
He walks his bike back along the path once taken without worry of what
may be waiting behind him.
1/2
>>
>>19383395
2/2
What I'm getting from this is that you have a lot of emotions and ties
into your past. Whether it be from life or love, there was heavy
investment. With such, they can affect the present in ways that can
prevent growth.
You have two choices before you, two canvases. The first canvas is
painted on multiple times, stacked art. Once you try and paint a new
picture it will still absorb all the previous and they all fight to
stand out. The second is a blank canvas. If you truly want to better
yourself and fight the path forward, you need to create a new piece
without others interfering. Use your past for growth but don't let it
hold you. Grieve, if needed and know that you can be better, that
someone is there to lend a hand when you feel too tired. Give in to
your emotions when they come.

https://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=vUjMq0y8K04
>>
>>19383341
What's the query anon?
>>
>>19383406
hey Empath! I'm this guy
>>19383198
>>19383262
>>19383332

But also I'm wondering what to expect from that grindcore festival I'm going to be playing at.

...and love readings and such. I'm typical I know
>>
>>19383433
did I mention I'm DUBSMasterDré?
>>
File: pandoras-box.jpg (74KB, 389x550px) Image search: [Google]
pandoras-box.jpg
74KB, 389x550px
>>19383119
Yours is quite curious, dear anon. I will need more energy before I can do this one for I had a glance as to what's to come.
Pic related.
>>
>>19383475
Here, take another picture. It insists to be seen.
>>
>>19383475
>>19383482
Not that anon but these pictures are gorgeous. I love readings with pictures.
>>
>>19383433
>>19383459
Hah, of course it's you with those dubs. How are you man? Grindcore? Is that a metal music fest? Sounds like a crazy good time; it's been far too many years since I was last at a festival.
>>
>>19383475
can you please do one on me. i really really need this i feel like i am missing the bigger picture.
i need help because i feel like i am torn apart right now.
>that picture i think i have seen that fish
>>
>>19383497
I'm good thanks, I've got a few questions regarding the future and I'd appreciate a sense of certainty but otherwise yeah it's a metal music festival. I'm gonna be playing with the band I'm in there. It's gonna be cool I guess. Be drunk and headbanging for one.
>>
>>19383459

I am also DUBSMasterDré. Check 'em.
>>
>>19383585

Rats. Foiled again.
>>
Air Query
Will I ever be published?
Will it be successful?
>>
>>19383585
>>19383587
When I dubs master Dré it's usually by accident. I can't do it willfully but it's weird
>>
ANyone have a Discord invite? The one in the archives is dead.
>>
Air query
Should i after all these years tell her again i love her? Or should i keep trying to leave her behind
>>
Pardon me if I am breaking protocol, but this is my first time requesting a reading. Here goes...

Recently I have being going through a transformation of my self. I am feeling for the first time a strong draw to archetypal images but I do not fully understand the reason for this change. Help me understand where I am so I can understand where I should go.
>>
>>19383749
>3 of pentacles reversed
>6 of cups
>king of pentacles reversed
>>
>>19383773
What does that mean?
>>
>>19383738
Theyre not active anymore
>>
>>19383873
It's never been the same since it split in two.
>>
>>19383875
Yea, sadly this
>>19383878
It was 'deleted' a while ago. I know not the state of the two that formed from the ashes of the original; last I heard they were mostly dead with occasional meme posting.
>>
>>19383822
So what if it's not active? It probably has a ton of books that I can use.

>>19383885
I know about the old one having been deleted (I confirmed with its owner that it was). But I'm wondering about the new Discords. I haven't been there in a while.
>>
>>19383885
It would be active if they merged but the IRC don't care about the community
>>
>>19383886
The old discord resources still exist.
>>19383887
It was active back in the day, but you're right it seems no one has any interest in the community like the original discord did with card of the day, QnA, discussions, lectures and classes, etc
>>
>>19383894
>The old discord resources still exist.
So where's the invite link? The most recent one expired.
>>
>>19383898
There isn't one afaik
>>19383902
>>19383904
Hey now, let's keep it civil.
>>
File: egos.jpg (92KB, 666x500px) Image search: [Google]
egos.jpg
92KB, 666x500px
>>19383912
>Fight so hard for 3 or 4 months to build a community
>They kill it
>No invite link
Pic related
>>
>>19383917
Believe me I know this feel better then everyone, with the exception of one person. I still think back on those times fondly.
>>
File: maturity.jpg (90KB, 500x599px) Image search: [Google]
maturity.jpg
90KB, 500x599px
>Ask for a simple invite link
>Leave for 2 hours
>Posts get deleted and meta galore
ffs

Communities come and go, but the people never change. Pic fuckin' related
>>
>>19382756
Ten of pentacles, four of cups, nine of pentacles

Did you maybe choose financial security or some kind of material possession over her or her feelings? This tells me that if you continue in that way you probably aren't going to be together unless you take a risk with your stability. She seems to be on the way to detachment from you. There's hope if you can move on from your other priorities and focus on her.
>>
>>19383981
>Missing the joke on the latest server split
>>
>>19383981

The server went to shit when Gallinskald got removed from moderator
>>
Is anybody reading? Or is this now meta time?
>>
>>19384033
See you guys tomorrow

Every time with this.
>>
>>19384033
I can do a reading for you anon.
>>
>>19383475
>>19383482
You left me with curiosity. I hope you can come back and read this for me. I'd be willing to read for you too if you can.
>>
>>19384042
Love general pl0x
>>
>>19384042
Looking for a future general, please. Preferrably about social stuff.

Thanks, man.
>>
>>19384050
Social stuff in what sense? Give me something to work with please
>>
File: 1490746299468.jpg (19KB, 409x393px) Image search: [Google]
1490746299468.jpg
19KB, 409x393px
>>19384036
>getting upset
>over someone asking for a reading
>in a divination thread
Pic related

>>19384059
By social stuff, I mean my prospects on meeting new k=people, making and keeping friends, etc.
>>
>>19384065
I meant the meta stuff
>>
>>19384065
new people*
>>
>>19384065
>>19384069
Gotcha. Doing now <3 one moment.
>>
Taking a gander at one person's natal chart for a return reading.
>use astro
>specific topic/query
>>
I wonder about my financial near future. And social... Pointless I know, but I gotta wonder. Anyone care to help?
>>
File: 1470596720856.jpg (112KB, 784x708px) Image search: [Google]
1470596720856.jpg
112KB, 784x708px
>>19382424
Oh anon, can you please give me a general reading about my future? I mean money, love, sex, friendships, success, health, and power.
>>
>>19384065
I walked along a dock, it was early morning and the boats had all pulled in. My hands fumbled a purse of coins as I examined the ships and their cargo. Many things caught my eye, valuables and trade goods, and often I found myself reaching for my money. However, everytime I hesitated and put it away passing by, until I reached the end of the pier. Here laid a boat setting sail across the sea, and without second thought I boarded as it set off.

I believe you need to travel outside of your normal stomping grounds; whether this is metaphorical or literal is up to your interpration. Don't invest money in current areas around you, but instead save it up for major events and/or travels. I also get the feeling you're stifled in your current setting, as I walked the pier there was a certain feeling of monotony of doing the same action; a morning walk out of habit rather than enjoyment.
>>
>>19384122
can you please do a future reading on me. i feel like i might be walking the right way but i am not sure
>>
>>19384122
can i have a reading pls
>>
>>19384130
if you need more info i do not mind i already feel like a schizophrenic now-a-days
>>
Will i get the job in august/september? Thanks
>>
>>19384122
I'm the querent you just read.

I really, really needed that. Not just the advice, but seeing this scenery that you just scried really, really helped me to gauge where I should go. I also think that the money thing is more metaphorical than literal because I have the tendency to invest myself emotionally in all interactions and relationships. I've been hurt deeply by others not too long ago and the wound is still fresh, but this gives me guidance.

Thank you, anon.
>>
File: chart.gif (14KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
chart.gif
14KB, 500x600px
>>19384095
Sorry if you've seen me before... But I'll trade you for a tarot reading.

I'd like to know about my career and connection with the community.
>>
>>19384169
I'll gladly read you but I need you to use astrodientist. Sorry for the confusion.
>>
>>19384130
>>19384135
Sure, I can do a few more.
>>19384154
Anytime mate. I'm glad the scenery helped you garner your own interprations from the reading as well; it's why I type out what I see as well as my interpration. Yea, the money thing being emotional investment makes perfect sense seeing as the items were all "trade goods"; things you invest in. I could definitely feel that hurt, the way I walked up and down the dock was almost monotonous and without joy; the warm sun nor the cool sea breeze gave no joy. In fact, I didn't even "feel" these parts of the scary despite being present in the image, which leads me to believe a feeling of jadedness or "blunted nerves"
>>
>>19384178
Also if you could pick one or the other that would be great since those are different topics and it takes me some time to do.
>>
>>19384179
If you're going to do more, could I have one?
Am I going to find a job soon? Thanks
>>
>>19384179
Yay thanks.

can you tell me about my future boyfriend appearance etc.?
>>19384135
>>
File: chartwithhouses.gif (105KB, 748x1102px) Image search: [Google]
chartwithhouses.gif
105KB, 748x1102px
>>19384178
>>19384185

Thanks, and connection with community community then.

Send me your query, first initial and sun sign for a reading.
>>
>>19384179
Will i get the job in august/september? Thanks
>>
>>19384187
I was lead down a long hallways, hands behind my back bound by shackles. A guard in front and in back escorted me. It was a mix of fear and excitement, I could taste it but I didn't know what it was; it had been so long since I had been outside. Finally I was lead to a door, where my shackles were removed, my clothes stripped from my body and I was pushed through the door into the beyond naked. I landed in the sand, and as I did the doorway I had called from disappeared into nothingness. I was alone, in a desert with nothing around me but bareness and the odd shrub and rocky outcropping. Yet I was happy.

im gonna say no, but it's not a bad no. You won't find a job, but your situation will change soon that will give you more freedom of how you explore for a career. The environment you were in will give way to one more flexible and allow you to make better use of your own two hands in shaping your future.
>>
>>19384179

can you give me a reading about if i'll find a new job before the year is over?
>>
>>19384195
Sorry but no can do; appearances aren't my thing darlin
>>
>>19384217
can I change the query? is my crush my next bf??
>>
>>19384179
Hi there, can you do one more reading please? Also i am a little bit desesperate with my gf, i dont know what happened with her, us. Please
>>
>>19384179
I'm that querent you responded to, about the ships on the pier.

You're so accurate... I really do feel jaded and hurt. Blunted nerves feel more like a dagger in the chest.

Thanks again. I'm so grateful for you.
>>
>>19384179
I don't know if you have the time or energy for a read, but if you do here goes:

Am I an irredeemably terrible person? Can anything I've done ever be forgiven?
>>
>>19384208
That's a very scary reading if you ask me :o You're right about the 'being' locked thing, at least that's how I feel. I'm glad that will come to an end soon, albeit it seems like I will have a lot to worry.

Thank you so much.
>>
>>19384196
You... You are a very unique individual and I mean it. One of the first things that stood out to me, unrelated to your query, is the outstanding amount of psychic ability and empathic power you carry within you. This gift was not always known to you growing up and was something you had to discover on your own doing. There's an emotional disconnect to your childhood in general which might root your quest to seek a lot of social power now. It's oddly hilarious how you don't leave a memorable first impression most of the time and seemingly appear the type to "go with the flow" of the situation around you when there's so much influence you carry on the beck of your tongue. Other than the psychic gifts you possess you carry the mundane gift of manipulation and influence through manipulation. However there is a tendency to be suspectible to influence by those who surround you as well which is dangerous considering your natural draw to occult and psychic groups. Beware of those who try to decieve you because there is a great power within you that others can take to advantage if they recognize it and your wanting to be favored by them. They also can clearly see and take advantage of how you are very swayed by your emotions.There's a lot of planning and calculation in regards to who you want to be friends with. If there's people who won't prove beneficial to you professionally, you don't bother but there is a constant drive to expand your social circle with individuals you deem worthy and to share your knowledge of esotericsm with them. Good fortune is found through others in your past and will continue to do so but your life journey is about finding strength in individualism instead of others. Goodwill and humor are expressed with others in mind who have managed to persuade you their worth in being a friend.

Cont.
>>
>>19384326
I would assume that selected and favored members in your community think of you well while those lower down don't think as highly because you choose not to grace them with your boundless knowledge and goodwill to the extent of those you deemed worthy. Favoritism is a thing my friend and people do take notice of it. My advice would be to extend your hand to those lower below because similar to you, one should not judge a book by their cover. You like to form relationships with those worthy of it but you don't know what someone is capable of truly until you get to know them or is capable of developing later down the line with your guiding hand to lead them. I know this is going to be hard to deal with too but you should really try to not act impulsively on how you are feeling in the now because your eagerness in being in good standing with those you deem high standing can be taken advantage of. You think you have control and that you have the upper hand because you like to act in the same regard but not everyone seeks approval from their community like you.

I would also work on leaving a better first impression because first impressions do matter a lot in luring more people into your community. There is so much within you that they can't see because you have problems expressing yourself when the "no gains, no drive" thought is in your head but you don't know what the strangers or lower down people in your community have to offer until you open the pages of their book. There could be more talented people to add to your community! You need to be more open about yourself to attract them in and less close minded towards unknowns.

Overall good things people close to you think though: picky, gifted, emotional and driven by those emotions.

Query: Does the monk return to be healed by the artist?
>>
>>19384326
>There's an emotional disconnect to your childhood in general which might root your quest to seek a lot of social power now
Can you tell me what lead to that?

So far, hitting a lot of nails on the head... Though developing these "psychic gifts" has been sporadic at best.
>>
>>19384352
>My advice would be to extend your hand to those lower below because similar to you, one should not judge a book by their cover.
So many people in my life thought I was "too cool" to be their friend or were flat out intimidated by me... Then again, I used to give more of a fuck about my appearance and carried myself a bit higher just a year ago. Which leads to leaving a better first impression....

Thank you, I'll be saving your reading to reflect on later.

Starting your reading now, this should be interesting.
>>
>>19384356
There is an indication of a lot of upheavel and movement during the earlier years. At the least there is a lot of activity in family matters which was not pleasant. Maybe now it is manifesting as a subconscious urge if everyone loves you then you will always have a reliable, safe environment.
>>
>>19384425
Also issues with a parental figure either not being there emotionally or physically.
>>
File: AstrochartDia.gif (385KB, 1675x1177px) Image search: [Google]
AstrochartDia.gif
385KB, 1675x1177px
>>19384326
>>19384352

Do me :)
>>
>>19384425
That's fascinating that you could word it so precisely. You're good at this, how long have you been reading charts?

So far I've done two spreads that haven't made sense, I'm figuring out a different spread and will get back to you with a reading soon.
>>
>>19384447
In the fourth grade they made us take a look at bar graphs for the first time and my life has not been the same since. Honestly though I reckon close to a year now? I am not constant with it. I don't do it professionally just for fun.
>>
>>19384352
Alright, I tried a new spread, the Mandala spread. Bear with me as I walk us through this.

1. Self
Sun, reversed.
Through all the spreads I did, I couldn't get away from underlying romantic turmoil. I don't know who is the monk, who is the artist, or if reading romance is way off base to begin with. However, perhaps you had a broken engagement of another sort that is causing you to ask such a question.

2. Ambitions, desires, primal urges
The Hanged Man. This leads me to believe you are the monk, seeking clarity and guidance. I sense an Odinesque vibe, so it's important to ask what you intend to do with the information you will eventually receive and how it contributes to the world's redemption.

3. Ideals, goals, path to spiritual contentment
7 of Swords, I take this to mean you wish to make away with something that isn't yours... perhaps in a Prometheus sort of way. Or perhaps you wish to "disarm" opposition and/or oppression.

4. Real accomplishments and life path
The Fool.
It seems your "pilgrimage" is only and always just beginning...

5. Dependencies, addictions and erroneous values
Queen of Swords reversed.
Either you still harbor feeling for, or are the unreliable and sometimes malicious and narrow-minded person. There is a fine line in being prudent, someone seems to have been or be crossing it for selfish and ultimately unsatisfying gains, for they don't serve any higher purpose.

6. Strength and positive personality traits
Chariot.
You seem to be a person of action at heart... if you are the monk, I doubt monkhood is your life calling. So to tie in with the query and going back to the Hanged Man, the time for reflection will come to an end eventually and your journey will continue.

7. Faults and weaknesses
Devil, reversed.
Failure to make decisions, beginning to understand the spiritual matters of your concern but still hesitant to remove that which doesn't serve you.

continued. Let me know if I'm way off base.
>>
>>19384548
Can you do a general reading for me?
>>
>>19384548
I am neither of the two but that seems accurate to the story from what she has told me. She, the artist, wants to be a hero in this tragic tale.
>>
>>19384548

8. Self awareness and self image
6 of Wands reversed.
You seem to think yourself rather noble, and your friends might even agree. You're well-supported and people may see you advancing in art and science (or in other words, the occult?).

9. Desires and higher purpose.
5 of Pentacles.
Are you hoping to experience the dark night of the soul? If so, hanging out with artists seems like a worthy way of trying to initiate it if being a monk isn't cutting it anymore. Isolation can only bring you so close to God when his or her or it's reflection is all around you in every life, and you have more interactive motives than enlightenment I feel. The wounded healer is so effective because they've experienced the trauma themselves, and art has always been a tool for healing. If "the artist" isn't also the Queen of Swords, I would say the answer to your query is a profound yes. Either go to the artist for healing, or be the artist to heal.
>>
Tfw sitting here all day waiting for a reader
>>
>>19384588
>>19384589
ah, yeah the question was interesting but a bit vague, so sorry about all the "you"s.
>>
>>19384568
>>19384593
I guess since I still have my cards out I'll do a few readings (dunno if you're the same person in both these comments)

I need:
First initial
Sun Sign
If the reading includes someone else, their first initial and sign
Query

Please no "tell me about my future bf/gf." I try to form my readings constructively, so focus on what kind of person you want to attract and form a question that way.
>>
>>19384605
S. Gemini
M. Scorpio

Future with M?
>>
>>19384605
K
Cancer
T Gemini

Is there a chance for resolution? I feel like a lot of potential is going to waste just giving up on eachother
>>
>>19384605
F, Aquarius (me)
M, Virgin

A reading about me and her, should i tell her again how i feel, that i love her or try to let it go?

Thank you
>>
>>19384589
Thank you for that extremely in tuned reading. It was a pleasure to read your chart.
>>
>>19384616
Justice, Tower reversed, and 3 of Swords reversed.

Looks painful, but not as painful as it could be. Perhaps you both have something to gain for the suffering you put each other through.
>>
File: jodor.jpg (35KB, 333x500px) Image search: [Google]
jodor.jpg
35KB, 333x500px
>>19384641
I'm glad I could provide any sort of guidance!
>>
>>19384605
W. leo
Love reading for this month
>>
>>19384620
4 of Pentacles, 5 of Cups, 10 of Swords reversed.

You might be being a little too possessive, perhaps T offered friendship but it wasn't enough for you. You need to let it die for it to be reborn.

Sorry everyone, that's it for me today. See ya later.
>>
>>19384605
I was the actual person who asked
K
Aries
No just general
>>
Air Query: Do M and I have any future together?
I'm Male,18,Taurus
She's 18,Aries
>>
>>19384625
Can anyone please give me a quick reading?
>>
>>19384693
those cards show stagnancy and unending disappointment lel
>>
>>19384352
Igotchu
>Does the monk return to be healed by the artist?

I see a monk stepping in place, going nowhere save behind his face. In the mind are his travels wide, but orbs only orbit when he journeys inside.

The artist craves to paint tapestry, not on a canvass, but on skies to paint pink. Blood-painted the canvass may be, but symbols suggest he'll be left wanting.

Alchemy? Not quite, but a change will arise, if only the monk would merely focus his eyes, but downturned is the downtrodden's sight, missing the mark if such paths he despise.

Can artists sell? This one must if the plan's to work well, for attrition may harden a heart to grow hard, marching to madness when a hand's outstretched if scarred is the monk's tired mind, mistaking for harm the deeds of the kind.

The artist has a definite ability to help the monk, but the monk has become hardened and will be reluctant to accept the artist's help. The artist will have to convince the monk, "selling the plan."
>>
>>19384754
Your prose is purple my friend and made me smile. The problem is the monk wont look at the artist's work due to his hard of heart. Need a question about your chart answered or some insight?
>>
File: Etteilla-1890.jpg (197KB, 677x795px) Image search: [Google]
Etteilla-1890.jpg
197KB, 677x795px
I would like a reading about Dylan and I.
Where will things go with him? What does he feel about me?

----I feel like I am cursed in love, no luck. Why is that? Will things get better for me.
F/Sagittarius/26/

Also need a general reading!

Thanks in advance!
>>
Air Query

Basis is Love
Female, 28, Snake first initial is A

Inquiring about Male, 26, Goat first initial is J

I'm just blatantly confused. Thank you ahead of time and willing to do a Rune reading when i get back!
>>
>>19384723
That's a little harsh way to put it anon but sometimes I wonder if being "meaner" would have resolved an issue like the one the anon queried about. If someone is not interested in you, please respect their boundaries and move on for both of your well being. It does no good for either of you to linger on something that is not there in their eyes.

>>19384620
If you need brief reading/advice I can give it because I fear a few months ago I left a situation with someone who reminds me of your question. I did not like how they treated me and their personality was not good with mine but I was lonely and desperate so I begged for it to work. It didn't. I thought they were decent enough of a person as I was trying not to hurt their feelings but that unfortunately comes with leaving. Just because someone is nice to you in departure does not mean they still like you or compatible they just dont want to hurt you more. :/
>>
is anyone available for a love reading?
>>
>>19384844
>If you need brief reading/advice I can give it
>>19384844

Yes please
Thank you, you're very kind
This situation has been driving me up the wall lately
>>
>>19384794
Career/financial, please
>>
>>19384605
A Pisces
W Scorpio
Do we have a future together or are we better apart. Shes hard to read and I need some form of advice please
>>
>>19384877
Stop hurting yourself over one person and feeding fantasies by thinking of what ifs. Whats done is done and you can learn from whats happened so it wont happen with another. Find someone who wants to be with you because if she isnt interested you are only hurting yourself by staying for someone who isn't there. You are living in your head about her if you think she is worth waiting on solely because you latch onto a few qualities your brain likes to cling to because we look on the past with rose tinted. There are women out there you need to be more open to who will not make you suffer so and actually not make you fight and want to be with you. Love isnt about suffering thats just a stupid movie trope and she wont come back. My reading said there is no chance of ever getting back together but she does wish you the best for yourself. Stop thinking or wondering about her, 100% detach yourself and move on. Consider her feelings too when you do this. If she knows you wont let go it makes her feel bad and uncomfortable but you can't expect her to be with you if she does not want to or will ever. Someone else will though. Look and ask out a Queen of Wands in your future! Sorry anon.
>>
File: love_queries.jpg (84KB, 666x500px) Image search: [Google]
love_queries.jpg
84KB, 666x500px
>>19384868
Pic related?
>>
Trading!
>>
>>19384880
I meant purple as a compliment (I had to look it up and apparently it isn't). I read that for you before, anything else?
>>
>>19384977
>I meant purple as a compliment
I've never heard that before, but I got the message, thanks.

>I read that for you before
Was it this one?
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/19305744/#19307706

>anything else?
Sure. Pic related is the chart of one of my students. I have a solid understanding of her occult talents, but I wouldn't mind an astrologer's eye.
>>
>>19383886
if i were to post a completely random series of numbers and or letters, i might post something like qWN3dcM. Has a nice look to it i think.
>>
>>19384955
No need to trade for me. What's your query?
>>
>>19385021

This >>19384807
>>
>>19385039
Is tarot okay? I only do tarot since I'm too spiritually constipated to do scrying
>>
>>19385042
Yes, of course! Thank you!
>>
File: +010100100100100001010000.gif (1MB, 494x370px) Image search: [Google]
+010100100100100001010000.gif
1MB, 494x370px
Good morning friends, I'll be opening my books again today. However, I'm going to be pinpointing my energy on Prophets for some very focused in answers as a change of pace. This should give me the stamina to go all day if needs be, but will obviously be less in depth than I usually go. If your query is a complex one, you may only find a hint of your answer with me today. If applicable, I will also pull you the names from Treasury so you might further explore the answers your selves with just the gentlest touch of guidance.

What I'll need from you for accuracy:

>Meditate on your query.
>Whilst focused in on your question, let a number 1-114 call out to you.
>Give me that number and your question.

For those more attuned, feel free to use this song and video to better connect with my energy for the reading:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Do7RUIDqRJE

As always, love and light /div/.
>>
>>19385076
Did i do the right thing about her?
>>
>>19385076

What is going on between Josh and i?
>>
>>19385076
I'm making a huge effort to remain up and steady but I'm finding myself again lost and uncertain about my role in this life. Anything you can help to point a direction that could help me is very welcome. Love and good vibes for you <3
>>
>>19385076
>7
>Which deity should I worship?
>>
>>19385076
How can I help my mental state get better?
>>
>>19385076
What's going to happen between him and I now?
>>
>>19385076
Will I be with the professional (100) or wedding singer? (102)
>>
>>19385094
>>19385103
So far this is a wonderful experiment in reading comprehension of those seeking. <3 Friends go back and read what was said. There is no rush, I will get to you all haha.
>>
>>19385076
What's going on in her head in regards to me?
>>
>>19385122
What do you mean anon?
>>
>>19385122
Are you saying >>19385103
is too complex? Because all I need is a hint, which is what you said you'd give for complex questions. Or am I still misunderstanding?
>>
>>19385076
What will happend between m and i?
>>
>>19385132
The reader said a number between 1-114.
Jeez.
>>
>>19385140
Oh jeez.... I apologize, I need glasses but can't afford them.

New number for >>19385103
is 54
>>
>>19385014
Is that the invite to Divination Avalon? Because I hear they actually have a community over there.
>>
File: 1010101010101.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
1010101010101.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>19385095
Your mind focused on the end of my book, that in itself is very telling of the situation. You fear that things are reaching their end with Josh. For such troubling thought I wish I could give you direct answers, however that isn't what you seem to need. For your pull you drew an image (pic related). Spiraling towards the center we see pairs of lovers intertwined in embraces. Their expressions however are not peaceful, they are crying out in pain. The closer we get to Source, the less distinguishable the two become from one and other - they are merging themselves completely. What is happening is you two are consuming one and other. The hand at the center is held up in a signal to stop that.

I had looked into Treasury for you, but when I attempted to give you the names, this whole post was closed down and erased. Those words are not meant for you, just this image. Reflect upon it, and learn from it to bring better peace into both your lives.
>>
>>19384807
>how he sees your relationship
Four of Cups
>how he sees yourself
The Empress reversed

He sees you as someone he likes sexually and both emotionally but he seems to be repressing those feelings because he doesn't want to ruin the friendship and he seems to enjoy having you around.

>why you are cursed in love
Nine of Pentacles reversed
King of Pentacles
Knight of Wands reversed

Essentially what has happened is that you used to not know what you wanted and that caused some troubles. Now that you have matured, you understand what you would like but you throw yourself into relationships too quickly and do not wait for them grow naturally.
>Will things get better for you
It will when you become patient. Take a breath. Look around. Place yourself in another's shoes and think "Why would this person in their situation do this?"
>>
>>19385184
Thank you, i will reflect on this, it's just he and i are not in a relationship...
>>
>>19385199
He just told me he wanted to stay friends, after us hooking up and him rarely texting me. I saw him two days ago after not seeing him for a week. I was hesitant and confused what he wanted. And I did get the feeling he did want to stay friends. He is busy like I am but wasn't sure if it was just a excuse or not... You know, what guys say to a nice girl so that they don't hurt her? This makes me feel a lot better, and realizing that I did have the same discernment...about him. I just wasn't sure.

The throwing myself too quickly into relationships, I mean you are on point! SOOOO GOOD!. I wish I could give you some money for this reading I am so honored and amazed for once. Is there a way I can get your email? Perhaps I will pay for my next reading? I just have a few more questions. I of course want to respect your time. Thanks a million for this, you have no idea how much peace this gave me.
>>
File: 100100100.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
100100100.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>19385096
You know Anons.. I used to think picture pulls were a rare thing until this thread. Geez, two pictures back to back.

>I'm making a huge effort to remain up and steady
No kidding, this very image shows that struggle perfectly. Notice the standing man however is floating, he is not grounded even in his triumph. His sight obstructed, his arm stretching unbalancing out for support from above. He won't look at the Above while he asks for its help in standing. Why? The closer he gets to being on his feet, the further he looks away, the more in pain he is, the higher his head stretches up to look. This is a cycle of rising and falling. You're stuck in this loop because you will not learn from it. You choose to keep yourself blinded.

As for your role in life, I'll seek answers from Treasury.

Your verse pull:

On a Girdle
By E. Waller

Key phrase to focus on:
>That which her slender waist confined
>Shall now my joyful temples bind

The word child comes to mind with this, one might soon make its way into your life if it hasn't already. This child will be your role and guidance, it will teach you much about joys and Source.
>>
File: chartgood.png (148KB, 743x1027px) Image search: [Google]
chartgood.png
148KB, 743x1027px
Could someone read my chart? Is there anything about talents?
>>
>>19385223
Love doesn't need to be in a relationship to reek this sort of damage. Don't think I ever made any mention of thinking that was the case anyways. (;
>>19385284
Ugh sorry Anon, was hard to take the picture in landscape mode with one hand, hopefully the messed up rotation won't mess with your focus on the image.
>>
>>19385288
Just like.. throw yourself into your career my dude. You'll find out that way. Don't focus on pulling together knowledge,
focus on how to find meaning in it.
>>
File: 1448830668524.png (139KB, 791x637px) Image search: [Google]
1448830668524.png
139KB, 791x637px
>>19385260
You don't have to pay anything. I'm still a beginner tarot reader so I don't want have people pay for something that may come up bad.

If you want more questions asked you can simply ask them here but if you're too shy or uncomfortable, I just made a gmail: dimmertarot (at) gmail (dot) com
>>
>>19385097
Not comfortable telling you this. I know exactly who my guides are going to shove down your throat, and it's not our place to do that. I really love your interest in this question though, it shows great growth on your path. I wish you the best of luck in finding those answers out for yourself. <3
>>
Offering in depth astrological analysis on a specific area of your birth chart of your choosing in exchange for a reading.

If you just want a short analysis of an area you don't have to trade.
>>
>>19384046
I'm around, anon. It will still be a bit before I get to yours but wanted to let you know and not leave you hanging.
>>
File: 21.png (66KB, 666x448px) Image search: [Google]
21.png
66KB, 666x448px
>>19385322
I cant read :(
I met a gal in a job,we were presented by our boss,was a comunication job related...the point is,something on my map says if I will have something more with her? you can do horary reads too?
>>
>>19385301
Email sent
>>
>>19385321
That's completely fine. Thanks for being comfortable enough to have boundaries. And thanks for the luck
>>
>>19385284
Dramatic picture, somewhat looks like a crucifixion without a cross actually, and the 3 others on the floor already gone, or with their final drops of energy.

>You choose to keep yourself blinded
Is the pain keeping me blinded? Of is just my confusion leading me to this?

>The word child comes to mind with this, one might soon make its way into your life if it hasn't already.
I want one so badly, my clock is ticking actually *giggles* but I'm afraid it won't come so soon in my life. I've been thinking about her, I'm pretty sure it's a girl I'll have.

>This child will be your role and guidance, it will teach you much about joys and Source.
I believe it might be another child then, not of my own yet very welcome if they bring the best of me.

>>19385293
The picture is fine, makes me think a lot on how "dramatic" it applies to my emotional state. The card 8 of Swords comes to mind.

Once again a great read my friend, thank you for bringing some light on this blind girl. If you need a reading in return, let me know <3
~Diana
>>
>>19384822
This is open! I can read Runes in exchange. Tarot, Biblio, Rune, I'm not picky. Thank you
>>
>>19385336
I'd really need to examine either transits for you to see if your current transits or the transits you had when you two were introduced to see if it means anything, or a synastry chart to see if there is any karmic connection.

It's a bit more complicated than just your basic natal chart question.
>>
>>19385322
What about a full chart, in depth analysis? Of course, a trade will be matched.
>>
File: 00000000.gif (1MB, 496x280px) Image search: [Google]
00000000.gif
1MB, 496x280px
>>19385145
I'm glad you were able to work things out Anon haha, sorry for the ordeal. Keeping with the theme of pictures, I fond a gif to sum up the issue.

Finally though: some words to give someone from Prophet:

"What shall I say of these save that they too stand in the sunlight, but with their backs to the sun?
They see only their shadows, and their shadows are their laws.
And what is the sun to them but a caster of shadows?"

Your mental state is a result of how you focus your mind. You have met the light, you even stand in its good graces, yet rather than turning your focus to the warmth of life, you turn your back upon it. Choosing instead to fixate on your shadow self. This is a a bit like someone being caught in the hypnotic gaze of Kaa from The Jungle Book. You can't look away from all your problems, they're all you can see. Therefore they're all you become.

This world and its darkness have sucked you into it almost completely, making you resent the light for casting darkness into the world.

You should embrace life and light if you wish to change this. As tripe as this will sound, get yourself to go out and be in nature for a bit by yourself. Make a habit of connecting with the sun and the outside world at least once a day. Focus your mind outward rather than inwards. We often can lose ourselves in our own problems and faults if we let ourselves.

Best of luck Anon. <3
>>
>>19385390
Telling me to leave my room and go outside? No way!

Just kidding, you're probably right. I'll see what I can do about getting out more.

I will try my best to look upon the light! Thank you so much.
>>
>>19385384
Can do, but it'll take longer and I'd rather do it through email. For in depth full chart analysis I like to take my time and examine your chart from a few different perspectives before writing anything up. I'd say it would be about a day or so before I get it to you.
>>
File: astro1.jpg (110KB, 670x471px) Image search: [Google]
astro1.jpg
110KB, 670x471px
>>19385322
I'd love to trade with you again, what's your query?

Can you read about family and future children?
>>
>>19385408
Email is preferred for my methods as well. What is your email?
>>
Available for tarot readings for the next hour, failure to comply with all guidelines and requirements will be considered invalid and readings for any valid requests will be performed at my discretion.

Guidelines:
>One query/thing to be read for only
>Query must be 140 characters or less
>No queries involving anyone but yourself
>No vague/unintelligible shit
>No foreveralone/lovesick teen shit
>No health/death shit
>No yes/no/binary choice shit

Requirements:
>A Elder Futhark Rune
>A Primary Colour
>A Basic Geometric Shape
>Query
>>
>>19385076
What will be the outcome for me and my love interest?
>>
>>19384822
>>19385365
The sun, this is about success it is an extremely positive card. I think you need to stop being confused and just go for it! If this is about trying to pursue a relationship with J then I think you should try! This card is very blunt and to the point so I don't think there's much else to say.

My query: what can I do to get onto the path to success?
>>
File: runninandrunnin.gif (855KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
runninandrunnin.gif
855KB, 500x270px
>>19385355
>Dramatic picture, somewhat looks like a crucifixion without a cross actually, and the 3 others on the floor already gone, or with their final drops of energy.

Oddly enough, I saw this gif before my first post. This is exactly what it reminded me of when I saw it. Traces of your previous movements, almost like a flip book smooshed together on one page. It is indeed very dramatic and painful to see. And very similar to the tarot card you pulled.

>Is the pain keeping me blinded? Of is just my confusion leading me to this?
Only you can truly know what is blinding you, and only you can truly overcome it. I can give you hints but this type of work always must come from within.

>I want one so badly, my clock is ticking actually *giggles* but I'm afraid it won't come so soon in my life. I've been thinking about her, I'm pretty sure it's a girl I'll have.

Well the word Girl is in the poems title, I think you might be right on this feeling. I understand your want sooo well, it's my biggest wish too. It's what keeps me where I am now despite a deep calling for change. However she comes to you, I hope she comes. I can truly feel that want inside you and it strikes a deep chord.

>Once again a great read my friend, thank you for bringing some light on this blind girl. If you need a reading in return, let me know <3

Oh I am so happy this helped in the slightest bit Diana, it's always a pleasure having your energy around. As one blind girl to another, I hope we both can find peace and what we want. I'm all reading out for now from others, but I'll be sure to call out your name when needed. <3 Have a wonderful day friend.
>>
File: how about no.jpg (61KB, 523x344px) Image search: [Google]
how about no.jpg
61KB, 523x344px
>>19385436
>>
>>19385436
I think you should loosen up a bit.
>>
>>19385436
Hi, general reading please
>Odal
>Red
>Triangle
>>
File: Way of silence.jpg (57KB, 626x550px) Image search: [Google]
Way of silence.jpg
57KB, 626x550px
>>19385436

>Thurisaz
>Blue
>Circle

I would like some perspective on my occultism path. A guidance, prediction, anithing related to it.

Thanks!
>>
>>19385436
>Jera
>Blue
>Quadrilateral

If I commit to making myself a tulpa, how will I end up because of it?
>>
File: sus.png (99KB, 521x505px) Image search: [Google]
sus.png
99KB, 521x505px
>>19385374
I see...well,if helps thats the synastry BUT idk her birth time
I suspect she's leo,gemini or pisces ascendant
>>
>>19385432
[email protected]

>>19385418
I can.

The 5th house is where you want to look for children. In your 5th house you have your moon, uranus, and jupiter.

The first thing that stands out to me is your jupiter. Jupiter expands whatever it touches, and in the 5th house(especially since you have multiple planets here) it can indicate many children.

It is often said that the planets in your 5th house can tell you what your children will be like to you/how you see them. Looking at the planets you have here I would say you can expect to perceive your children as falling into some type of the cancer, aquarius, or sagittarius characteristics. We also take into consideration the sign on the cusp of your 5th house, in this case scorpio, when looking at what type of children we may have. Having scorpio here indicates they may be mysterious/intense/transformative for you or plutonic in nature.

Having uranus in the 5th house may make for unpredictable or unstable relations with children.

Jupiter in the 5th house can point to your children as an important focus for your life(assuming you actually settle down.)

Moon in the 5th house can indicate daughters. Alternatively this can make you see your (possible future)wife as your child in a way.

Query: How is he going to see me?
>>
File: 00000000100000000.gif (2MB, 500x368px) Image search: [Google]
00000000100000000.gif
2MB, 500x368px
>>19385105
Hmm this might need a closer look into Treasury.

Your Prophet pull:

"For the vision of one man lends not its wings to another man.
And even as each one of you stands alone in God's knowledge, so much each one of you be alone in his knowledge of God and in his understanding of the earth."

From this I imagine distance. I see two figures, close yet unwilling to shield each other from the trouble coming. This isn't necessarily a bad thing though. As this distance reaffirms your greater knowledge of the world through the lessons learned.

Looked into Treasury for greater understanding, and it just reaffirms this pull:

The Last Conqueror
By J. Shirley

It starts with a victory declaration of these men:

VICTORIOUS men of earth, no more
Proclaim how wide your empires are;
Though you bind-in every shore
And your triumphs reach as far
As night or day,
Yet you, proud monarchs, must obey
And mingle with forgotten ashes, when
Death calls ye to the crowd of common men.

This might give some direction on recent events, but what to come is focused more finely in the last phrase of this pull:

Nor to these alone confined,
He hath at will
More quaint and subtle ways to kill;
A smile or kiss, as he will use the art,
Shall have the cunning skill to break a heart.

>What's going to happen
I'm sad to say heartbreak Anon. By his making it would seem. I get the feeling it might not be romantic heartbreak, but heartbreak nonetheless. The energies in general from this pull are slightly confusing for me.
>>
File: meet.png (65KB, 660x464px) Image search: [Google]
meet.png
65KB, 660x464px
>>19385374
day transits
>>
>>19385436
Berkanan
Red
Square

General Love reading please. When will I lose my virginity?
>>
>>19385459
Yes the dark environment and how blinded the standing character is despite of not having any restriction somehow made me think of the card.

>I can give you hints but this type of work always must come from within.
That's true, after I saw Angel-chan talking about it, I've been tempted to do some Shadow Work to have some light on myself and these parts I've been blinded to.

>However she comes to you, I hope she comes. I can truly feel that want inside you and it strikes a deep chord.
Yes, I'm waiting, now it's up to her father to show up as well :3

It's always a pleasure to have you around as well, I enjoy your readings and the energy that comes through. I'll be around whenever you need good friend, bless you.
>>
>>19385094
>>19385076
Aww fuck my bad number is 42
>>
>>19385076

How did they abuse social media and where and how will I find proof?
>>
>>19385548
I will tell you that having venus in the 6th is favorable for finding a female interest through work and jupiter here expands and gives luck, but I don't feel comfortable reading the synastry because you don't have time of birth for her.

I dislike being inaccurate and without having her rising we don't have a clear painting to evaluate. I could just give you basic compatibility and I have a feeling that's not really what you're looking for.
>>
>>19385554

>5554
you're going to just miss wizardry and have sex for the first time at the age of 29.
>>
>>19385604
You fuck you scared me, I thought this was the actual read.
>>
File: getsfordays.gif (988KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
getsfordays.gif
988KB, 500x373px
>>19385577
>Those digits.
>Mon Dieu.

I had never really heard of the term Shadow Work until Angel-chan. I can understand the concept of it and after seeing her results and reading for it, I completely support it. Just be sure to ground yourself, it can become all too easy to get lost in ourselves if we peer into the abyss for too long. (:

>Yes, I'm waiting, now it's up to her father to show up as well :3
GUUURL. Gurl. I know this struggle. Many great guys, not many great potential Fathers.

Baaw I adore your readings too. I was just saying the other day this place is just filled to the brim with talent. Until we meet again, bless you too for all that you do.~
>>
>>19385646

it's probably the only read you're gonna get desu.
>>
>>19385536
Oh interesting, I never saw myself with many children, was hoping to settle with 2, but if they come, are more than welcome, we say in a mother's heart always fits one more. Interesting my partner has Moon too and Mars in his 5th house of Gemini.

>wife
Oh but I'm a girl, forgot to specify that, sorry. My researches pointed to a Saturnian type of husband, is that right?

>Query: How is he going to see me?

7 of Cups rx, King of Cups rx, 9 of Swords
Oh dear, this is a tough spread, If I understood correctly, he's confused about what to make of you right now. He's not thinking rationally about the situation and might fall into some tempting thoughts. Unfortunately, he appears to be stuck into some emotional instability at the moment. He's not at peace with his emotions so he's dealing with a lot of anxiety and expecting the worst I'm afraid. There's some indecision in these cards and if he ever take any action they are based on some unstable emotions...
>>
Hey bitches, I need to trade, no reading today as I am quite tired.

Should I befriend J?
Will I ever meet TW in real life?
Neither of these are love queries

For you're read I need
Fav song
Query
>>
>>19385649
I know, all I do is lurk and post, never get any reads.
>feelsbadmane
>>
>>19385670
The kind of question you are asking is usually one that not many readers like answering.

If you want to lose your virginity/get a gf then you need to keep your heart and mind open and stay honest with yourself.
>>
Trading.
>>
>>19385665
This changes the reading a bit obviously lol. Sorry, I should have asked instead of assuming especially since /x/ has a lot of femanons.

Moon in the 5th for a female is an even stronger indication for a female child and a strong bond to them.

Since uranus is here I would say things aren't going to go according to plan, just a heads up. This isn't necessarily bad.

Your descendant is in Capricorn so you may very well attract a saturn influenced husband, but I'd also look at your mars to get a more fleshed out picture. Mars is a large factor in a woman's chart when looking at the type of man she could end up with. Looking at the descendant alone isn't always an accurate picture since it's the house of "others" not just marriage, and "others" can also include your enemies.
>>
>>19385595
it's all right :) thanks for your attention
>>
>>19385695
What do you look at for marriage besides what you mentioned?
>>
File: 11111111111111111111100.jpg (2MB, 2250x3000px) Image search: [Google]
11111111111111111111100.jpg
2MB, 2250x3000px
>>19385112
For your professional, you pulled picture related. Blank pages can be seen in one of two lights: the spirits are blocking the reading to protect either myself or you... Or it can be viewed as an answer in itself. I see it usually as the word nothing, for this situation, nothing might be there for you with the Professional.

Your wedding singer however, pulled this instead:

>He in whose chants all your singing is but a soundless throbbing.

We see an instant connection to them and singing. Along with your heart throbbing for them.

It is in the vast man that you are vast,
And in beholding him that I beheld you and loved you.
For what distances can love reach that are not in that vast sphere?
What visions, what expectations and what presumptions can outsoar that flight?

Well that's rather straightforward. What words can I even offer you but the ones found here? The wedding singer will bring you what you desire.
>>
>>19385680
Could still give me a general love reading.
>>
>>19385724
Ugggh not again with the bad rotation. I am such a grandma with smart phones geeez.
>>
>>19385595
>>19385336

one more thing,jupiter and neptune in 5th house means I can be father of a boy and a girl?
>>
>>19385695
It's all good, I often get mistaken by male, so no worries

>Since uranus is here I would say things aren't going to go according to plan, just a heads up. This isn't necessarily bad.
Perhaps a not planned pregnancy? I got a reading once saying I'd have some complications and probably a premature child.

I heard that Mars is often related to boyfriends/lovers and Jupiter for the husband and the 7th is your potential partner.
>>
>>19385727
I'm not the reader, you'll have to wait for them to come back if they do. Good luck.
>>
>>19385593
Both Empath and I have refused this reading multiple times friend. You must let this go, or seek answers elsewhere in the very least. Please go in peace.
>>
>>19385755

What's so wrong with it? Are you guys secretly abusing social media and don't want to get caught?
>>
>>19385755
Oh shit sorry I remember only asking empath and another reader. Since youre not using the tripcode, I thought this was a different person,my bad.
>>
>>19385772
Hmmmmm... could be it
>>
>>19385772

Me neither. What's wrong with it?
>>
>>19385788
I dont see it any less bad than the stalkers and obsessed folks who query about the same person 24/7
>>
>>19385712
For a female you are going to want to look at a few things.

Juno is the asteroid that looks at our marriage partner/soul mate, I usually always try and ask about Juno when doing a reading on this topic. Always look at both sign AND house. (example: my juno is in leo in the 9th house, I'm probably going to have a Leo-type that I meet through traveling/is foreign)

Any actual planets that fall into the 7th house can give a bit of light to what we can expect from a marriage partner. (example: my sun is in the 7th house, the sun rules over leo, I can expect someone with leo qualities)

Look at both the sign AND the house your mars and jupiter are in. (example: my mars is also in leo in the 9th so again a leo-type foreigner)

Not everyone is going to have as clear cut of placements as me though, so take all the information you find to piece together what this person may be like.

>>19385735
It can indicate that, yes.

>>19385739
Realistically I don't like to look at a single sign for either gender and point to it as the only indicator for a partner. Jupiter can be a factor in determining a male, but I would not say it's the biggest.
>>
>>19385772
I wonder if another reader might be interested in doing it. It seems like an okay query to me
>>
>>19385795
But do you know with certainty that its about a person? Cant you scry this?
>>
File: nopeitynopenope.gif (928KB, 476x253px) Image search: [Google]
nopeitynopenope.gif
928KB, 476x253px
>>19385772
Ahaha oh noes we've been found out! I have no issue with the seeker, there just is some heavy energy attached to their question that spooks me every time I try and look. Like just opening the page in preparation for it, I was stung with a huge piercing headache and the flames in my candles nearly burnt my damn lanterns down. God I must sound like such a LARPing meme haha.
>>19385773
No problem friend, I hate that we're singling this question, and you by proxy, out so much. Is there anything else maybe I can help out with?
>>
>>19385739
Also, I forgot to add, more often than not I hear Jupiter or the 9th house being used in calculating a second marriage.
>>
Air query:

Can you tell me about my future career?

I can give out more information if you need it.
>>
>>19385816
>God I must sound like such a LARPing meme haha.

Yep.
>>
>>19385834
Ayyyy at least I'm self-aware about how others perceive me. : ^)
>>
>>19385593
I'll take a stab at this query.

8 of cups reversed. I feel that this is basically telling you to give up. Google the card if you want more information.
>>
>>19385841
By the way sorry for being blunt, I also feel a strange energy from this question so it was hard for me to think too much about it.
>>
>>19385837

That's pretty low-tier self-awareness senpai.
>>
File: asdf.png (67KB, 670x471px) Image search: [Google]
asdf.png
67KB, 670x471px
>>19385322
>short analysis
What career path should I take according to the chart?
>>
>>19385803
>>19385818
My Juno is on the 8th house of Pisces and my partner's at his 1st house of Capricorn. That's really interesting, going to do a research on that. I'm very interested in learning more about astrology, so far it has been a very revealing and accurate.

Thank you for your reads, sorry if mine came a bit negative but I hope things go well with you both.
>>
File: 00000000000011100000000000.gif (221KB, 500x217px) Image search: [Google]
00000000000011100000000000.gif
221KB, 500x217px
>>19385123
Sorry for the briefness, my head is in absolute agony right now so I'll need to rest soon.

Your pull:

>And if it is a fear you would dispel, the seat of that fear is in your heart and not in the hand of the feared.

Whether it is the Spirits here, or myself at work. Neither of us wants to invade her mind for you. Instead the focus is placed upon your desires to know her thoughts. They come from a fear you wish to rid yourself of. This is a self-made fear, and it holds no baring in reality.

> fear is in your heart and not in the hand of the feared.

She is the feared, yet this pull is telling you she is offering you nothing to be afraid of with a hand stretched out. The fear instead is solely coming from your heart alone. I know this isn't what you wanted to hear, but this is what you needed.

Goodluck.
>>
File: astral chart.png (20KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
astral chart.png
20KB, 480x640px
>>19385322

Love prospects (short analysis) (I want to live alone, but loneliness is an eternal company)
>>
>>19385883
If you want to learn more about it I dropped my email a bit up thread and I'd be happy to help teach.

Don't apologize for it being negative btw, I ask for clarity, not sugar coating.
>>
>>19385803
Juno in 7th?
>>
>>19385772
I saw you bother Empath multiple times to read that query after he refused it. The fact that you don't respect people's decisions might have something to do with it.
>>
>>19385909

Not the querent friend. Just think it's ridiculous. Also I read every thread, he only asked Empath once.

Nice try.
>>
File: plsnobully.gif (990KB, 498x266px) Image search: [Google]
plsnobully.gif
990KB, 498x266px
>>19385860
Y u trying to make senpai cry tho? ;______;
>>
File: ballerina.jpg (630KB, 1003x1417px) Image search: [Google]
ballerina.jpg
630KB, 1003x1417px
>>19385076
Yasssssssss
You don't have to do both.

General anything?

OR

Love reading?
>>
>>19385884
This is somewhat comforting to me actually, i appreciate the help greatly. It looks like the only enemy here is myself, if i allow it.
>>
>>19385803
If a guy has his juno in my moon sign does that mean we are meant to be? He does not have any planets in mine but same element
>>
>>19385593
Why are you so obsessed about someone else and why does social media even matter?
>>
>>19385593
Alright, I'm going to give a try at this anyway. I believe I've read for you before with a similar answer, or at least sounded it was from someone with the same questioning as yours.

>Justice rx, 3 of Wands rx, 7 of Swords rx
There was some negative actions here indeed, but it escaped to your eyes, probably something you didn't give enough importance. If you're willing to go forward, it won't be easy, expect delays and a lot of frustration to uncover it. Which means you won't be satisfied with what you're going to get and might leave you on a dead end you're not expecting to be. The best approach here is to turn this page anon, this is an opportunity for you to change and reborn, seek ways of freeing yourself from what's been suffocating you all this time, not worthy to keep carrying this dead body with you, it's going to stink eventually. My guides are telling something about covering your neck.

Take care anon I hope it helps you to settle and stay in the light path.
>>
>>19385935
Im late for the party but I think he was harassed online?
>>
>>19385951
best to just let that stuff die off and not pay it any attention

it happens
probably to everyone at least once these days
>>
>>19385934
I in no way encourage anyone to look at a single placement and hold faith of "meant to be" based on that.

You can have some sort of karmic connection but that entirely depends on the rest of both of your charts.
>>
>>19385901
Thank you, I've saved your email, will drop it soon, thanks for the offer. I wish you a good day/night <3
>>
>>19385137
Oh no, I'm sorry I missed catching this earlier. I must ask you to step to the back of the queue as you re-read my OP. There were some instructions there that you did not follow so this is now your punishment. ):
>>
>>19385957
if it were just once then that's not harassment

in serious cases this stuff doesn't just die until the victim ends up dead. if you're not helping the victim you're helping the perpetrator. it's not a joke.
>>
File: 010101010111111.gif (2MB, 498x199px) Image search: [Google]
010101010111111.gif
2MB, 498x199px
>>19385989
It indeed is no joke, the malice energy both readers picked up on separately is indeed, no joke. This poor Anon is going through a lot, and it really does break my heart that I can't better help them.

But as readers, we need to set limits upon what burdens we take up. We don't align ourselves with seeing this Anon suffer, but we also don't align ourselves with hurting ourselves in the process of getting involved. Both Empath and I are ridiculously sensitive to feelings of others, and if we're telling you it's overwhelming us, we are both being very genuine with you.
>>
>>19385724
This makes grave sense, thanks. I cant understand poetry well so he will return my adoration?
>>
File: weddingsingerkek.gif (497KB, 500x235px) Image search: [Google]
weddingsingerkek.gif
497KB, 500x235px
>>19386032
My pleasure Anon. The pull sort of is warning me that what I will tell you, will pale in comparison to the truth of all this with the last line, but I will regardless of that try and help decode things further.~

>It is in the vast man that you are vast,

Your wedding singer has an expansive depth to him, it is within him and through him that you will learn of similar depths.

>And in beholding him that I beheld you and loved you.

The speaker for all this strikes me as Source, this line because of that gives me chills in all honesty. By embracing him, you will embrace God once more.

>For what distances can love reach that are not in that vast sphere?

This seems to speak of overcoming distance, and love being the answer. Perhaps there are some barriers here that love will answer. This vast or deep sphere is read in my mind as the world which just furthers this feeling of distance.

>What visions, what expectations and what presumptions can outsoar that flight?

This is that call out I mentioned earlier, of how my visions and presumptions will not even come close to the depths of this situations truth. This sounds like an incredible journey you're about to uncover. I wish you all the luck in it.
>>
Doing a trade!!!
>>
File: 00000000001010101010101.jpg (2MB, 3000x2250px) Image search: [Google]
00000000001010101010101.jpg
2MB, 3000x2250px
>>19385440
Oh dear we're back to pictures and it's another upsetting one.

Pic related was your pull. We clearly see two lovers in the distance embracing one and other, while in the front there seems to be one poor Anon, stretched out in agony calling out for their love interests attention. Not sure how more clear of an answer you can get there for your question.

The outcome will not be favorable for you friend. I'm so sorry.
>>
>>19385076
Will I have a family with the man my heart adores
>>
>>19386110
I'll trade with you.
What's your query?
>>
>>19386110
Query?
>>
>>19386023
Yes, this is all true. However, allow me to offer this anon >>19385989 an alternative approach.

If this is indeed harassment, then involve the police. A restraining order may be warranted. If the police refuse to get involved because it's too petty, then grow a thicker skin butttercup.
>>
>>19386155
How is love looking like in the fall?
>yours?
>>
>>19386157
What does R think of me?
I am female into a guy
>>
>>19386217
>the empress
>the tower
>4 of cups reversed
In this context, I'd say this speaks of a woman, a stressful change, and finding something new and enjoyable. In all, I'd say things are looking up for the fall.

Mine: What unseen factors/influences should I be aware of?
>>
File: 101.jpg (4KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
101.jpg
4KB, 480x360px
>>19385581
Ahaha oh man I'm so sorry for this kerfuffle. You should have been my first reading of the day, and here you've become one of my lasts. Well no more wasting time, let's jump right into it! I meditated and popped some migraine medicine so I'm good to go!

Your pull:
>And though you seek in garments the freedom of privacy you may find in them a harness and a chain.

You once seeked shelter in her arms, like a piece of silk draped about you, she was a comfort that hid your naked self. There was a freedom in this privacy, where only she was allowed to peer at the naked truth of you. This silk was soon to twist itself into a harness however, one that seeked to shackle you to it. This was unhealthy, and this imagery being in your first line makes me immediately want to say you did the right thing in removing her.

>Would that you could meet the sun and the wind with more of your skin and less of your raiment.

This is reinforcing my views, the speaker wishes for you to step into the light naked rather than withholding this freedom to the limited few. It wants you to walk a more honest and open path, so the light might better run through you.

>For the breath of life is in the sunlight and the hand of life is in the wind.

Yup, there's that call I was picking up on before even analyzing the line. You did good friend, you did good. I know it wasn't easy, but now you're halfway there. Don't look back now.
>>
>>19386236
>What unseen factors/influences should I be aware of?
>Ace of cups rev, the fool rev, the Hanged Man
I would say that perhaps your emotions are getting in the way of you taking on the this Pursuit. You're being too Reckless and not thinking ahead of for the future. This is going to cost you greatly. So my advice would be to level head yourself and plan.
>>
>>19386264
Thanks anon.
>>
>>19386266
Thank you for your reading anon!
>>
>>19386272
Anytime friend.
>>
>>19386223
Knight of Wands
Six of Cups
justice

He sees you as a hot tamales he wouldnt mind pursuing but hes hung up another right now. An ex lover who has him by the ropes. Once he realizes that she's an old taco he will chase after your fiesta plate but that is only after he sees that she has wronged him.

What can you do? knight of swords

Speed it up by going full health inspector and exposing her. She's an old taco that needs to be thrown out because of the intestinal diarrhea she has caused him. He does not see that.

The lovers Rx
She might have also added a seafood element to herself (crabs) or at least put herself out there enough to do be at risk.

Love reading for this and next week, please.
>>
>>19386283
Come on now dont screw me it was a serious reading without the banal tone.
>>
File: 0000.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
0000.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>19385930
Well gosh darnit! I was going to be all up in your face with both pulls, but your general 96 pulled up another blank page. This is starting to get ridiculous.

The blank page in this reading means I'm simply blocked from telling you anything. Guess Above wants it all to be a surprise for you. (;

Your love reading pull for 93 was slightly more helpful, if not equally ominous:

>In the depth of your hopes and desires lies your silent knowledge of the beyond;

Here we see your hopes and desires as they relate to Spirit drawn knowledge, and love. Cheeky as the Spirits are though, they know you well. They see your connection to this knowledge without need of me. Oh boy this is going to be a "we're helping by not helping" pull if I ever saw it.

>And like seeds dreaming beneath the snow your heart dreams of spring.

Your heart is full of love in its slumber, the seeds for it have been planted and now rest beneath icy winters snow, ready to spring forth and bloom when warmer seasons come your way.

>Trust the dreams, for in them is hidden the gate to eternity.

Pay more attention to your dreams and visions. Many hints are being given to you there that you may not be looking into as deeply as is required to understand them properly. This is a gift that you should not ignore. I realize this gives you very little in terms of your love question, but what I am being told here is "here are some hints, let her use her skills to discover the rest." It's almost as if they're challenging you to trust yourself to grow on your own without my guidance. I wish I could give you more friendship, I still hope these tiny hints helped.~
>>
>>19386283
Your reading style. I fucking keked

>Love reading for this and next week, please.
>This week
Emperor and prince of cups rev
Being a bit to Moody. Perhaps you're probably going a little too hard on a chick that you like. She's not giving you the results that you want so it's bothering you. Luckily with the Emperor or present we're beginning to take a more logical and less overbearingly emotional way.
>Next
Hierophant and the 5 of Cups reversed
Seems like more good signs. Probably moving on from a way that you thought in terms of romance and being more traditional. This is going to help you snatch a cutie.
>>
>>19386351
My man!!

Look at >>19386364
>>
File: disisme.jpg (89KB, 620x452px) Image search: [Google]
disisme.jpg
89KB, 620x452px
>>19386355
I'm not someone who gets visions but I get gut feelings and I constantly doubt myself or have anxiety
My own cards kind of do what your reading did for me. Tells me to stop it and just trust myself. Stop reading or looking for validation from someone else.

I have really uncanny intuition and I'm hella good at tarot. Often when a friend that wants a pull, I'll give advice first only to have the cards I pull be exactly what I already said.

I don't remember my dreams or know how to.

I have all of this energy contained in me waiting for the right person to unleash it on and have it flow back and forth symbiotically.

I just gotta be patient and trust that it's coming and trust my gut instead of coming here or anxiously reading for myself.
Hahahaha I love that you matched my caption with a picture.

You're wonderful. Thank you so much.
>>
>>19384252
I'm sorry to hear that man, I truly am. But hey, it seems you have opportunities to set sail for greener pastures, to find new lands where your investments will give you the returns in love and acceptance that you want.

Spend the time on this ship to heal; pull out those daggers and let the salt air cleanse you. When you make it to this new land, try your best to leave behind the baggage of the past, lest those memories hurt your chances in a new world.
>>19384296
Aye, it was pretty scary over all. "Soon" is relative, but the hallway was long; the walk to the door was more of a trudge
https://youtu.be/ba1_oCcoSd0
The new often comes with a plethora of worry. Don't fear it, embrace it and whilst the environment you find yourself in will be a harsh one, it will be what you make of it.
>>
>>19386388
empath are you reading? i need help
>>
>>19385097
I love this query, but it's not necessarily something for which a reading can be useful, given that the reading will inherently reflect the reader's biases. The other thing is that it robs you of some agency.

What should you do? Whatever you want.

In my opinion, the query is better answered by seeing what kind of person you are and what your goals are in life. You'll find that, if you excel at something beyond other humans, you might catch the attention of certain gods, or at least leave them open to partnering up with you. From there, it's a matter of how much impact you've had in the spirit world and your own efforts to reach out.

I could read on your impact in the spirit world or your natural talents, and I could advise you on best practices for reaching out to certain gods, but I could ultimately never tell you what to do.
>>
>>19386417
lol all I have is this annoying spirit trying to bring me down constantly and the last deity I worshiped absolutely despised me.

I know I'll find them eventually but damn is it annoying to just wander aimlessly.
>>
File: 111.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
111.gif
1MB, 480x270px
>>19386385
Gut feelings are usually the first step, at least from my experience. Honing that feeling further can bring you full blown conscious visions, though they usually start blooming in the darkness of our sleep first. Anxiety will be the challenge you must overcome, because it is the biggest block all readers face on their path to seeing beyond.

>My own cards kind of do what your reading did for me. Tells me to stop it and just trust myself. Stop reading or looking for validation from someone else.

Ayy well that should help you perk up and listen more closely now hopefully hehe. Your uncanny intuition is only more proof of that gift you have. It just needs to be further developed: exactly what the Spirits were telling us in my pull.

>I don't remember my dreams or know how to.

Anxiety and stress will do that. You need to do a lot of self work through meditation everyday first to get rid of those nerves. Keep a journal near your bed now too. Once you purge yourself of the block, dreams are going to start flooding into you every night. It'll then be your job to train yourself into remembering them. This is where the journal will come into play as essentially your training wheels. As soon as you wake yourself, do not let a single thing cross your mind. Focus completely on your dreams and recalling every detail. Writing them down, will not only keep record, but will also aid in letting you tap into that flow of remembrance. It's going to be super hard at first, you might even want to say a prayer to whomever you follow before bed, to grant you memory of the dreams the next day. Once you get into a rhythm though, those dreams might soon develop into strange predictions and visions.

>I have all of this energy contained in me waiting for the right person to unleash it on and have it flow back and forth symbiotically.
>waiting for the right person to unleash it

Anon, you are that right person. Only you are holding yourself back right now.
You are wonderful too.
>>
>>19385076
will my #1 anxiety inducing problem ever go?
>>
Trading.
>>
>>19386447
Oh. I mean like I have a lot of sexual and romantic energy swirling around.
I love emotion. I have a range of all colors and intensities.
Of course I indulge in my own emotions, but I have an intense desire to be meet someone where we devour each other. Mentally. Physically.

But then come back to ourselves because we're both strong independent individuals.

That's what I want romantically.

I'll keep on keeping on. Meditation, I forget to do that. It's not hard to do, it's just making time for it.

It's funny because you've read for me accidentally spiritually before another time.

I know this all happens with time and as long as I keep pushing myself to be open and grow, it will all come on its own without my forcing it or prompting it
>>
>>19386436
This one hit me in the feels. I was immediately impelled to offer you some help, because I've had some rough experiences with spirits, and I think my experience might be of use to you.

I pulled cards for the result of this for you:
5 of Cups, 6 of Pentacles, Judgement, 3 of Wands
Drop me a throwaway, I'll see what I can do for you.
>>
>>19386476
>Oh. I mean like I have a lot of sexual and romantic energy swirling around.
I love emotion. I have a range of all colors and intensities.

Fuuu, boy do I know these feels well. That sort of frantic sexual swirling energy can act like a whirlpool though: be careful not to drag unsuspecting souls down into it.

>I have an intense desire to be meet someone where we devour each other. Mentally. Physically.

Coming from experience in both devouring, and being devoured, that shit can get cray cray. Super unhealthy in most situations - boundaries are there for good reason.

As for the rest, I have absolute faith in your ability to grow into your skills. Meditation is so important and almost everyone forgets! Why do you think my payment for every OP is meditating. I don't much need it from seekers, I just want them to do it!

>It's funny because you've read for me accidentally spiritually before another time.

Haha that's the trouble with having hands guide you, they don't care what you or I want most times from them. They will give you what they see as most important to you in that moment.

I'll keep my eyes out for you, I look forward to seeing you blossom into your own.~ <3
>>
>>19386491
I'm a bit new so I don't know what a throwaway is but I understand what those cards mean and I think they'll help me with it.
>>
File: garbage can.jpg (42KB, 639x474px) Image search: [Google]
garbage can.jpg
42KB, 639x474px
>>19386509
Tbh I'm there about half the time I just wane in and out of it.

I've definitely had guys I date be in my shadow. I know that whirlpool effect. It's one reason why I'm so attracted to strength. I want someone that can withstand my storm. Can maybe tame it or be apart of it. Maybe both.

>Haha that's the trouble with having hands guide you, they don't care what you or I want most times from them. They will give you what they see as most important to you in that moment

That's how I read/use my Tarot friends. I read for well being and not what someone wants. Hahahaha.

It's a lot healthier to face what is good for you even if it's not what you want at that moment, you will be better off diligently pushing through those moments of unpleasantries.

Thank you again as always. :)
>>
Trading, give me a theme to produce your reading in.
>>
>>19386517
A throwaway is an email you use for a specific purpose with no personal information attached. It's commonly used here on 4chan for communication between users outside of the site. The lack of personal information preserves anonymity.

>I understand what those cards mean and I think they'll help me with it.
The cards were for the result of you taking me up on my offer. It's up to you, my cards indicate I get nothing out of it other than nice feelings from helping someone, but I'm at least doing my part by offering.
>>
>>19386141
Your Prophet pull:

"Love gives naught but itself and takes naught but from itself.
Love possess not nor would it be possessed;
For love is sufficient unto love.

We begin this pull by analyzing the state of your love with this man. It seems to sense your motives here to fully possess him. This is cautioning you however, that love is a give and take that should come solely from the heart. This desire to possess might be coming from other places, perhaps even a place of fear.

"When you love you should not say, "God is in my heart," but rather, "I am in the heart of God."
And think not you can direct the course of love,
for love, if it finds you worthy, directs your course."

This is telling you in a very matter of fact way, that should you treat love with respect and the kindness it deserves, love will dictate your course correctly. Whether this ends with family and marriage, only your future hearts know this secret. The Above simply wants your mind in the present here and now for this journey. Rather than peeking into those future hearts, they want your focus to be here on the present heart of his, and the love you have for him. Forcing a goal after all might very well just be the thing to stop it from happening. (:

Goodluck~
>>
>>19386549
oh then here's a disposable email address for now
[email protected]
>>
>>19386564
Thank you, I do want to possess him and he is more of a free spirit. I believe he'll have the final call. Is it possible to see if he will want to versus it actually happening?
>>
File: 1111.gif (691KB, 498x268px) Image search: [Google]
1111.gif
691KB, 498x268px
>>19386455
Here I was hoping to end strong with the seekers... And here off course it's another blank page. I would take the photo for you but my phone is just about dead now. Feel free to pull up a PDF of "The Prophet" by Kahlil Gibran however if you fear I'm stiffing you.

I'm going to be hopeful here and interpret this blank page pull as the information being blocked from me. "Nothing, you just need to accept the fate of your anxiety" just makes me feel bleh and all sorts of wrong as an alternative interpretation.

You are always in control of your fears, anxieties, and emotions "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent" "There is nothing to fear but fear itself" and all that. Like I said earlier in the thread, meditation can work miracles against anxiety if you are sincere in your endeavor. Once again, I wish I could give you more.

I'll be lurking all night in this thread, so anyone else interested in readings, don't be shy.
>>
>>19385076
What does S feel towards me?

If you want to do another, 12, Will S and I shag?
>>
>>19386624
Why is it so hard to believe in myself and be confident in school?
>>
>>19385076
What is the long term fate of this disease? Will it win, or shall II? Can I return to notmal?
>>
>>19386619
It might be possible to see, but that reading seemed pretty firm in its tone it wanted me to instruct you with. Because of that, I don't want to reinforce your desire to draw focus once more into what could be, instead of what is now. The now between you two is all that matters.
>>
>>19385076
do i get a new bf befoe th e end if the year? whats he like?
>>
>>19385011
I didn't forget about this. I will do it tomorrow in this thread or the next if there's a new one. I had to stop because today has been a bad day and I would like to give you/her good reading.
>>
>>19386690
Take your time, I'm not in a huge rush. You're actually not obligated, really, it was just a curiosity of mine because I like double-checking my work, and my more advanced students are too busy to double-check for me.
>>
File: literallyyourightnow.gif (255KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
literallyyourightnow.gif
255KB, 400x300px
>>19386635
Your 66 Prophet pull:

>Say not, "I have found the truth," but rather, "I have found a truth."
>Say not, "I have found the path of the soul."
>Say rather, "I have met the soul walking upon my path."
For the soul walks upon all paths.
The soul walks not upon a line, neither does it grow like a reed.
The soul unfolds itself, like a lotus of countless petals.

I counted, S 8 times here. 8 represents the infinity, 8 is a complete S. Coincidence? Well that's up to you to decide. S is a soul of many souls to walk your path. Is it the true path? Is it the right path? There are many right paths. S unfolds herself like a flower, which in Shakespeare is often used to represent a woman's... Ahem... Womanhood. I'd say this indicates romantic and warm feelings from her.

Your Prophet pull for 12:

>But if you love and must needs have desires, let these be your desires:
>To melt and be like a running brook that sings its melody to the night.
>To know the pain of too much tenderness.

Will you two shag?
>Melt into the melody of the night

Uhh yah that's a strong yaup. Go get her you sly dog you.
>>
File: winkyface.gif (481KB, 500x206px) Image search: [Google]
winkyface.gif
481KB, 500x206px
>>19386637
>143

Anon needs to read my OP~
>>
File: 1000.gif (423KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
1000.gif
423KB, 500x275px
>>19386647
This question really terrified me Anon, but still, I went against my better judgement because I can sense the urgency of it. My feelings ended up not mattering.

Your page 18 came up blank. This just reinforces my hunch that I should not be looking here. A blank page tells me this information is being blocked. I am so sorry I can't help you here. I really hope another reader can come along and pick this one up since I really wish you all the healing love in the world. Anything we can do for you, will hopefully be done by better hands than mine. All my space hugs and prayers in defeating this in the meantime.
>>
>>19386734
Ahhh so sorry I mixed you up with another reader
>>
File: 10101010101010101010101.jpg (34KB, 373x458px) Image search: [Google]
10101010101010101010101.jpg
34KB, 373x458px
>>19386655
Your Prophet pull:

You got an image as well, but my phone is completely dead now. Thankfully, another Anon pulled this image long ago, and I have the image saved.

Here we see two figures in an embrace, because this is an image with no words to offer me, I can not properly give you a reference of time when this figure will appear to you. The manner in which you two are together however, makes me believe that there will be romance or in the very least a relationship here. As I told the other Anon who drew this image before you, the Man is a bit overbearing in the embrace, he is pushing down harshly on the woman, who has her hands up as if to breathe and gain some distance.

>What will he be like?
He's going to be very intense, this might be an issue you two need to work on. I imagine it is the lesson meant to be gained from your relationship: boundaries.

Whenever he comes, I hope you two remember this advice and work on this little hiccup. Goodluck.~
>>
>>19385076

will i find a bf anytime soon? as in before the year is over. ty
>>
>>19386764
Might be me, I just changed the numbers today. Usually that number would have been fine haha.

>Your page 64 pull

Well gosh darn it, here I am at the end of my list again and it's another blank page. I've got nothing for you here today dear seeker. Hopefully some more readers will start drifting in out of the shadows to pick up your question though.~~~ <3
>>
>>19386790
Double dipping my dear? Tsk tsk. Be grateful for what was given, if the time wasn't given in the first pull, there is most likely a reason for that.
>>
>>19386801

what are you talking about? this is the first time i've ever queried this reader.
>>
>>19386812
Riiiiiiiight.
>>
>>19386820

don't really care if you believe me or not
>>
>>19386793
Ahhhh I see.
Oh well thank you, reader! <3
>>
Trading.

Did she, as she put it, do "anything gross"?
>>
New Thread:

>>19386843
>>
File: hmm.gif (379KB, 400x250px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.gif
379KB, 400x250px
>>19386790
>>19386801
>>19386812
>>19386820
>>19386822

Bleh, on that note I'm going to take a break to do some rooting. Hopefully more readers can step in to handle the ones I had to pass on while I go have some tea and me time.
>>
Summoning Angel chan!
>>
>>19386841
Magus, 9 needles misplaced, sinking world

Yes she did but she regrets it now gravely. At the time she didn't but she is looking in hindsight feeling bad about it. Its going to cut off some possibilities for you.

Will L come back to me this week?
>>
>>19386868

I had a feeling that she did. Her denial was implausibly specific.

The Heirophant
The Tower
The Moon

Nope. Someone has either poisoned the well. I suspect that you have a hidden enemy spreading rumors and sowing doubts.
>>
>>19386882
Oh fuck. Do you have another query to trade?
>>
>>19386903

Sure.

Is staying with R for a month or so a good idea?
>>
>>19386930
The Hermit
Ten of Wands
Three of Cups

I think you will be struggling with R a bit at first. Something will be taking up most of their time leaving them alone and not being able to spend a lotta time with you. Now you have no one to spend time with or spill your sorrows to, so you are lonely. You make friends with others there and gives you a good time with them. I would go for the experience and the good time with others as long as you dont put your eggs all in one basket.

What about the next week, will L talk to me at least?
>>
>>19386976

Ah. She is... hard work. But I like her.

Page of Swords
The Hanged Man
Ace of Swords

You will put in effort. It'll suck. Eventually it will pay off in the form of communication, but the process will suck.
>>
Anyone still reading?
Thread posts: 388
Thread images: 58

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.