[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>hundreds of thousands of sightings >hundreds of people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 215
Thread images: 25

File: IMG_0826.jpg (53KB, 500x649px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0826.jpg
53KB, 500x649px
>hundreds of thousands of sightings
>hundreds of people with high level clearances admitting they exist
>mathematical probability that civilisations more advanced than our own have existed
Yet you still deny they exist, let alone that they are visiting us.
>>
>>19381586

Menacing bugger that one.
You're right.
They do exist and anyone that denies that is in bad denial.
>>
File: MoveAlongNothingToSeeHere.jpg (57KB, 540x343px) Image search: [Google]
MoveAlongNothingToSeeHere.jpg
57KB, 540x343px
>>19381586
nah there's no proof
I've never seen any
News would send it if there was
Go away and don't forget your tinfoil hat
>>
File: v0065_s-200x150.gif (364KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
v0065_s-200x150.gif
364KB, 200x150px
>>19381586
>">hundreds of people with high level clearances admitting they exist"

Name them and cite your sources Fuckboy.
>>
>>19381650
Google Edgar Mitchell faggot.
>>
>>19381690
>"Hundreds"
>Gives 1 name with no source
>Uses hyperbole to sound credible

Good sir, I am a gay man, but you are still a fag.
>>
>>19381707
Idk what to say man. Google Robert Salas. There's plenty of fucking evidence out there you degenerate.
>>
>>19381586
They were at my house last night. Strange consistent high vibrational energy flowing through me to the point I start shaking. Feels like it's been directed at me. Once I stay calm I hear noises outside and go check, I can hear weird growling and reptoid noises. This is very real. I've been getting this in the past week and we're coming closer to fulfilling the book of revelation.
>>
>>19381650
Here's a compilation
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NFFAv9eGmc&t=0s
>>
>>19381726
I've got a pic for this hold on
>>
>>19381726
>>
>>19381586

Whether people believe they exist or not wouldn't change a single thing on this planet, not until they decided to interact with us directly, which they probably won't do unless we evolve out of our animalistic ways, and that's going to take thousands, maybe millions of years.

As it stands now, the majority of the planet are still a bunch of fucking savages little different to any other animal, except far more dangerous. I wouldn't interact with us either, as the first thing we'd do is try to weaponize any technology or knowledge we'd gain from any direct interaction, and use it against them, or ourselves.
>>
File: 3gO1ZVX.jpg (611KB, 1120x4048px) Image search: [Google]
3gO1ZVX.jpg
611KB, 1120x4048px
>>19381814
lol jk here
>>
>>19381586
the united states government had found its own agents pulling a scooby doo villain scam dressing up like shit including ayylamos and trying to scare civilians in remote parts of the united states. this comes to a head when 1 case of rape and a agent got shot are found to be part of a government project

it was on the news for about a week OP. non of the agents would say why they were doing it. the clowns shit in florida and the south east in general was probably more of the same as they used many types of costumes

the logical answer as to why they did it was to try to get people to sell their houses and move to keep the housing market afloat
>>
>>19381690
>>19381726
Google is not a source. Give articles from credible sources with a history of not talking bullshit.

Websites that talk bullshit include paranormal-focused websites. Give REAL sources.
>>
>>19381850
I posted some sources here tho

>>19381829
>>
>>19381829
Now that's the shit I was talking about.
>>
File: IMG_3561.jpg (16KB, 225x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3561.jpg
16KB, 225x250px
>>19381586
Go on...
>>
>>19381851
After being told twice.
>>
>>19381864
Also a jpg on the internet isn't exactly a credible source. Articles, essays, come on. We learn this in middle school.
>>
>>19381864
Wat? I just jumped in because I had this pic, I'm not even OP
>>
>>19381869
How about you look up the validity of the quotes you contrarian poo pusher.
>>
>>19381869
It provides the people's names and dates they said it along with the quote, find the rest yourself
>>
>>19381864
Like your dumb ass is going to believe any of it anyway, or admit it if you did. You're just another dumb fucking contrarian /x/ troll faggot.
>>
>>19381586

More than that

>French government flatly admits UFOs can't be Terrestrial craft
>Released an entire OPEN REPORT on their experiences with UFO, including pilot testimony, called it the Cometa Report
>>
>>19381890
>French government flatly admits UFOs can't be Terrestrial craft

I don't think they stated that they "can't be terrestrial" as much as they said that they "can't rule out non-terrestrial origin", or something to that effect.
>>
Alien craft are a pretty normal occurence to me. There is no doubt the Universe is swimming with life and we are being watched by countless eyes.
Even while we masturbate.
>>
>>19381874
I'm not the one who is asking for the proof. I jsut offer up the way to the truth, you figure out what it is.

Or don't, I don't care
>>
File: ayydmt.jpg (87KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
ayydmt.jpg
87KB, 500x667px
>>19381820
>which they probably won't do unless we evolve out of our animalistic ways

bingo
you can communicate
it's all telepathic
if you don't speak the language, you won't be able to understand
>>
>>19381900

No, they don't

>..They demonstrate the almost certain physical reality of completely unknown flying objects with remarkable flight performances and noiselessness, apparently operated by intelligent [beings]...
>...Secret craft definitely of earthly origin (drones, stealth aircraft, etc.) can only explain a minority of cases. If we go back far enough in time, we clearly perceive the limits of this explanation...

They admit they can't all be earth craft, some must be something else.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/sociopol_cometareport01b.htm#Conclusions_and_Recommendations
>>
>>19381586
There are so many convincing testimonies from people in government, pilots, policemen etc, it's hard to not believe. I'm terrified of them to be honest.
>>
Do yall not remember Disclosure 2013? "How do we tell the public about aliens" conference?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5N3y0goXPZw
>>
>>19381928
Got it, but they don't come out and rightly say that the shit is non-terrestrial, because they didn't have the balls to do that, just like our U.S. government.
>>
>>19381901
Look 'me straight in the eye while you finish. That spooks their psychic-meters.
>>
>>19381905
I'm the guy that first asked for more sources. I believe what you provided was sufficient. Not like we're going to find peer reviewed papers or some shit. What you gave us is good enough. Anyone looking for more can settle down and go look. They have nice leads to do so now.
>>
>>19381942
>the fag capitulated to a tripfag
>>
>>19381942
> Not like we're going to find peer reviewed papers or some shit

actually, you can

GEIPAN is an official french research group dedicated to UAP (unidentified aerial phenomenon) and they put out a lot of material

http://www-togeipan02.cnes.fr/fileadmin/documents/03_ROSPARS_full.pdf

http://jacquesvallee.net/bookdocs/CNES-CAIPAN-Vallee-Final.pdf

http://www.noufors.com/Documents/Books,%20Manuals%20and%20Published%20Papers/aircat_DWeinstein_300cases_9-09.pdf

and you can pull out a lot more from google schoolar

Everything is there. Nobody cares for it and calls it fake without looking at it
>>
>>19381650
>Being this basic in 2017
>>
File: tumblr_noszrcUOEG1thuopmo2_250.gif (2MB, 245x266px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_noszrcUOEG1thuopmo2_250.gif
2MB, 245x266px
>>19381946
Can't be a total ass all the time, right?
>>
>>19381972
Well damn. Me being a fag got this thread something. Great job anon. I honestly assumed there wasn't such a thing.
>>
>>19382006
You sound hot. Wanna suck my chode?
>>
File: Lolwutpear.jpg (173KB, 533x594px) Image search: [Google]
Lolwutpear.jpg
173KB, 533x594px
>>19382028
Only the hottest dawn thing on earth. Get in line hunny.

Nah, but seriously, what about aliens?
>>
>>19382006
That's what is so fucking annoying
There is so much evidence, every retard should know by know
Instead you still get
>ayy lmao
>no evidence
>all fake
everywhere

I get it. It's confusing an frightening, but it's really starting to become ridiculous!

What does it take to start open debate an serious research on this?
>>
>>19381942

Welcome
>>
>>19382050
Not trying to debate something anywhere on 4chan. You're more likely to get larping or the usual "fake and gay."
>>
>>19382057
In saying this though, I would love to have a place to do just what you suggested.
>>
Obviamente existen seres o entes de otros planetas, no creo que seamos los únicos en este mundo
Deben haber civilizaciones superiores o no que nosotros
>>
>>19381820
What makes you think they're any different?
>>
>>19382086
Eng. Translation: Obviously there are beings or beings of other planets, I do not think we are the only ones in this world There must be higher civilizations or not that we
>>
File: close up.jpg (69KB, 668x300px) Image search: [Google]
close up.jpg
69KB, 668x300px
>>19382050

God, I hate that shit

>Show piles of evidence, sourced from Government agencies, Aeronautic engineers, or Non-profit organizations
>AYYYY LMAAAAAOOOOOOOO NO EVIDENCE
>>
>>19382097
>What makes you think they're any different?

The fact that they haven't directed giant fucking asteroids towards our planet in order to wipe us the fuck out yet...
>>
>>19382109
What's worse are the legitimate shills that do that shit in the media, like Bill Nye the shilling guy.
>>
>>19382115
Might be other uses for humans than destruction you know.

We haven't wiped out the things we find useful yet

We've made cows and chickens fatter and easier to harvest
>>
>>19382120
That and why spend time and resources on something so below them. My only fear of visitors is the diseases we'll trade back and forth. White man's visit did not go so well for any natives.
>>
>>19382120
>made cows and chickens fatter and easier to harvest

While destroying the overwhelming majority of every forest on the planet, which we now realize were essentially the "lungs" of the planet.
>>
>millions of people over 25 that arent kissless virgin's
>millions of people that are over 25 and even have deformities that arent kissless virgins
>mathematical probability says that it is almost impossible for a normal human being (and not fat) to be a kissless virgin over 25

i am, so you are wrong
>>
>>19382130
>White man's visit did not go so well for any natives.

Neither did the Asian visitors carrying plague to the Europeans.
>>
>>19382130
We're all natives of the Universe. Stop being so racial.
>>
>>19381586
Where's the proof faggot.

Alien visitor fags are worse than christcucks.
>>
>>19382134
I believe we have already had this discussion. Read up.
>>
File: 1501160370017.gif (3MB, 200x180px) Image search: [Google]
1501160370017.gif
3MB, 200x180px
>>19381586
>yet no proof

Take everything you said and insert Loch Ness. Then kill yourself
>>
>>19382141
Um..
Either you misunderstood me, or you are a silly lil' troll. This really wasn't about race as much as it was about foreign disease. I thought that it would male for a good example.
>>
>>19382143
>>19382153
Hey kids, can you be bothered to read the actual thread before posting? Sources have already been posted.
>>19381829
>>19381972
Here
>>
>>19382175
No it hasn't. There's no godamn evidence.
>>
>>19382181
What would appease you? Should we call our alien friends to knock on your door or some shit. Male sure to buy plenty of drinks, they'll be thirsty.

Jesus, if you were already set on not changing your mind, leave. Let the rest of us race and circle jerk in peace.
>>
>>19381650
Nah, kid has a point. You made a statement now back it up.

Provide a source to someone with an active security clearance of Top Secret or higher going on record saying aliens are visiting the planet at the time they held the clearance. You can't because you wont. And no bat shit insane former astronauts with dementia do not count.
>>
>>19382202
>he does know that astronauts undergo a battery of mental tests and have a top secret clearance
You are a fuckimg pleb and you don't deserve a brain.
>>
>>19382202
I doubt anyone with an active clearance would say such things without being tossed out and painted a loon anyway. Not justifying, but perhaps explaining the lack of that type of statement.
>>
I mean it's kind of unavoidable that alien life exists out in the universe, I'm pretty sure that skeptics are just people that don't believe the abduction and probing and crop circle bullshit
>>
>>19382181
If these people all claimed to see OJ murder that woman, he wouldn't have gone free
>>
>>19382219
A sound idea.
>>
So we have entire fictional universes devoted to alien interactions, in video games, movies, television, books, music, and every other possible medium.
The Earth has existed for billions of years, and the universe existed billions of years before us, giving life plenty of time to evolve.
Many people report sightings, abductions, and anything related to aliens is immediately discredited by the government and mainstream society.

You could be ignorant enough to believe that we are the first life forms to ever exist who have developed consciousness, but that's just ridiculous.
>But muh absolute proof
Look, do you not understand galactic rules against intervention? Do you not understand that if aliens had the technology to hid, they would have no reason to reveal themselves or acknowledge it? You are the one's that do the disproving for them, same with the cabal.
Your ignorance hurts no one but yourself and the rest of us who are ready for inter-dimensional relations.
These reptilians and greys are the bottom of the energetic food chain, there are so many cooler species out there.
>>
>>19381586 Yep they're not exist. Your "thousands" of sighting almost all fake. Rest can be explained with secret government tech. Politicians also use UFO shit for their needs. And you just watch too many sci-fi movies. You are indoctrinated with this UFO and aliens agenda. I'm not buying it.
>>
>>19382211
Lol. Yes because a battery of psychological tests when you are young and healthy preclude you from developing senile dementia when you are older, you shit sucking mouth breathing megatard.
>>
>>19382327
You've failed to convince me that he was senile. You think and talk as if you are recovering from a brain injury. Eat piss.
>>
>>19382181
>a wild contrarian troll faggot appears
>>
>>19382109
I'm not a UFO denier by any stretch of the imagination, but "piles of evidence" is an exaggeration. What we have is a strong circumstantial case. There are two propositions here; one that there are crafts much more advanced than any known publicly to be in operation on and near earth. The second is that they are extraterrestrial in origin. The first is strongly supported by anecdotal evidence. The second is a lot harder to support, and relies mostly on interpretations of the assumption that the first proposition is true. The fact is, though, that no one in a position to say so can reliably observe a UFO in operation, can't describe the physics of such operation, can't detail the technologies used, can't confirm the occupants or origins of them. If there is an international government operation to cover up the existence of alien civilizations visiting earth (as seems likely), it's competent and effective. Their job is to insure that neither proposition can be rigorously confirmed. Public, undeniable contact or full government disclosure are the only things that can change that. Until then, skepticism is a reasonable reaction, and skeptics will find all kinds of ways to connect the dots to draw pictures of things other than aliens.
>>
>>19382385

I'm unsure if UFOs are aliens, but I am Sure that some UFO cases are unexplainable. Given what we know, the UFO phenomenon requires a new type of explanations, one which faces up to the facts.

They are not weather balloons, Swamp gas or cloud formations. Rejecting the explanation of the phenomenon is a red herring. You reject the explanation, but you leave the unexplained.
>>
>>19382385
>"piles of evidence" is an exaggeration.
No, it's not.

>What we have is a strong circumstantial case.
No, we don't. We have more evidence to support the existence of alien aircraft then we do that anything beyond our own solar system actually exists. EVERY fucking argument people make against the existence of these things can be used the same way to discredit the ever loving shit out of everything that we see beyond our own solar system.

What evidence do we have to support the existence of shit beyond our solar system? 1. Human observation. 2. Technological observation. What we don't fucking have is any physical evidence, but we have both of those kinds of evidence to support alien aircraft AND physical evidence in the form of impressions left in the ground, and physical changes in the soil as a result of their proximity to the ground.

People don't attack astronomers that make observations just because they don't have any fucking physical evidence to corroborate the observation itself, and yet they feel free to accuse professional aviators, cops, military pilots, RADAR operators, and the average Joe of being an idiot if they report an observation of an alien craft. That's not only hypocritical, but fucking stupid.
>>
>>19382385
And a counterproposition for you.
/x/ is full of people who are eager to believe all sorts of crazy shit, so it shouldn't be too difficult to wrap your head around. Suppose UFO phenomena and their popular interpretation of alien contact ARE the gov's op. If they're competent enough to cover up the existence of alien civilizations contacting humans, then surely they're competent enough to fabricate it as well. Everyone here is usually very mistrustful of government sources of information until a government source provides information supporting their belief in alien visitation.
I'm not certain of either position, or of any number of other possible scenarios. I urge you all to remain open minded, but always be suspicious of any data that fits what you think you know too neatly.
>>
>>19382418
Astronomical observations are repeatable, peer reviewed, and accompanied by tomes of mathematical data that can be corroborated by other researchers and compared with other data of the same or similar phenomena, and interpretted within a massive framework of other data to determine its consistency. Furthermore, the observations made by astronomers are physical measurements of physical phenomena.
You're comparing scientific observations to anecdotes. The difference is rigor. The difference is replicability. If you pick a star right now and measure the degree of gravitational lensing around it, any anstronomer on earth with line of sight to the same star will be able to repeat your measurement and either confirm or deny your measurement. If an astronaut says "I've seen some UFOs and I think they're aliens", no one can measure that or repeat it. The length, breadth, and depth of the data generated is entirely contained in those quotes.
>>
>>19381586
youre on /x/ youre saying this shit to the wrong people, go talk to your family instead, bring this up at thanksgiving.
>>
>>19382295
I honestly just think its a bunch of people being molested by their uncles.
>>
>>19382502
They won't even take the fluoridepill.
>>
Soon. They are gonna announce it. Just wait...
>>
>>19382517
That's because it's manufactured by Alex Jones to sell his water filter.
>>
File: IMG_1215.gif (203KB, 424x301px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1215.gif
203KB, 424x301px
>>19382531 Yep, fake blue-beam aliens are coming. People like op and other believers will eat it. And then we will have this NWO-slavery shit.
>>
>>19382571
https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/news/features/fluoride-childrens-health-grandjean-choi/
>>
>>19382486
>Astronomical observations are repeatable,

First, not all observations are repeatable, as some occur at random intervals beyond the control of the observers.

Second, none of that fucking matters, because the "evidence" is based solely on human and technological observation, which is the same fucking evidence we have for alien aircraft and visitation., so if that evidence isn't good enough for aviators and all the professionals that observed these craft, than it's not fucking good enough for anyone, including astronomers.

Of course, to deny the observations made and corroborated by professional astronomers based solely on a lack of physical evidence, which is beyond their control, would be fucking stupid, and since I'm not fucking stupid, I support their findings. It's the same fucking thing with our professional aviators and RADAR operators, and to deny their observations, and the technological evidence that supports them, is just pants on head retarded.
>>
File: download (88).jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (88).jpg
8KB, 225x225px
I saw a UFO as a kid
>>
>>19382605
Your rationale is the same one people use when they claim vaccines cause autism.
>>
>>19381650
>>19382202

http://www.syti.net/UFOSightings.html

I guess those were just government craft though, not aliens, right?
>>
>>19382486
Stars are fixed in the sky, UFOs appear for brief periods in locations we cannot predict. Comparing the two is irrelevant. You can observe gravity anywhere but you have never observed an anglerfish yourself.
>>
>>19382486

The appeal to science is a weak one. The scientific method is not the ultimate and final arbiter of truth. We do not need repeatable, testable experiments to solidify Truth. If we did, we would find ourselves in extremely silly situation. Court hearings could not work because testimony would mean nothing. Our understanding of history would fall apart - Much of what we know is anecdote! Besides, YOU accept scientific truths all the time with only the anecdotal evidence of 2-3 parties. Did we even find the Higgs boson? All we have is CERN's T E S T I M O N Y. Fire up your fucking particle accelerator and do a quick experiment.

The corroborated experiences of hundreds of people, many of which reliable, Radar tracking, Physical indentations on top soil, all of these brush away the incredulity of UFOs.

We're long past the point of skepticism. At this point, rejecting the UFO phenomenon is willful ignorance or special pleading.
>>
>>19382630 Sorry but I'm not believing in your upcoming blue-beam invasion. So I will reject your aliens agenda as much as possible.
>>
>>19382635

Willful ignorance it is then, faggot
>>
File: IMG_1249.jpg (50KB, 620x435px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1249.jpg
50KB, 620x435px
>>19382639 Ignorance? It's you who don't want to see the obvious: aliens agenda exist only to support NWO and upcoming fake invasion. You will believe in that invasion without a doubt.
>>
>>19382611
Same
Broad daylight, even
Happened in 1996, give or take a year
>>
>>19382662

I don't even believe in Aliens, kiddo. I just believe UFOs are a mystery. The obsession with aliens has ruined the entire dialogue on the fucking subject.

UFOtards slam their fists on the table and scream MUH ALIENS. Now you can't discuss UFOs without AYYLMAAOOs coming out to mock you.
>>
>>19382605
Let me start by making one correction from my previous post a bit more emphatic. When an astronomer makes a measurement that is physical evidence. It's a physical phenomenon interacting with a physical instrument and making a physical change in it, which is then precisely recorded and analyzed. That is physical evidence. 100% of physical evidence is composed of measurements of physical phenomena.
Seeing a UFO is a physical event as well. It's also a measurement. Only the instruments are imprecise, the records are of low quality and contain little to no data, and the analysis is all-the-fuck over the place. This isn't the fault of the people making the observations or phenomena creating the observations; it's just the fact of the matter. No rigorous documentation exists describing a UFO or what's inside of it. You'll want to disagree with me right away, but I urge you to look up the word rigor before you do, and try to understand it the way a scientist does. If there were any rigorous observations of a UFO, we would have to change the acronym, because we would have identified it. We would be able to make deterministic statements about its physical properties. And we would be having interesting discussions on /sci/ about what humanity will do with its shiny new IFOs.
>>
>>19382675
About 1998 for me
>>

>Not realizing any Schmuck off the streets can get a clearance as long as they have money and a clean criminal record.
>>
>>19381650
google tehran ufo
>>
>>19381888 (checked)
hitler trips of triple truth
>>
>>19382630
You can't dismiss an appeal to science in one breath and claim that we're beyond skepticism in the next. The observations you think put us beyond skepticism can't be confirmed or repeated, and the anecdotes have so much variability across the spectrum that there are an awful lot of disparate phenomena to be beyond skepticism about. Pick a particular craft or species of alien about which we are beyond skepticism, and then show me the data.

>>19382624
True. That's a possible explanation for why we don't have enough physical evidence to make scientific statements about UFOs or aliens.
Incidentally, I have observed an anglerfish. There are videos and photographs of them in wide circulation available to most of the people on earth. The same could apply to anon's higgs-boson argument, but I haven't analyzed any data related to it, and don't know that I'm sufficiently educated to do so.
>>
>>19381829
I spent about 15 minutes looking over this and couldn't find anything more than half truths or intentionally misleading quotes.
>>
anyone that seriously believes aliens visit Earth is a moron. period.
>>
File: received_1296468197145588.png (55KB, 185x175px) Image search: [Google]
received_1296468197145588.png
55KB, 185x175px
>>19382744
>>
>>19382593
There are only trace amount of fluoride in tap water. Just like there are trace amount of cyanide, uranium etc. in tap water. They won't affect health.

Also
>China Medical University in Shenyang
It's well known that Chinese researchers have a tendency to falsify data.
>>
>>19382749
>muh world view
>>
>>19382630
>We're long past the point of skepticism. At this point, rejecting the UFO phenomenon is willful ignorance or special pleading.

Exactly, and if people actually did some research, they'd find out that the U.S. Air Force came to that same conclusion back in like 49'.
>>
>>19382683
>When an astronomer makes a measurement that is physical evidence.

No, it's not, because none of the in-flight or ground RADAR observations are accepted as "physical evidence", so if it's not "physical evidence" for the Air Force, the FAA, or the civilian airline sector, then it's not physical evidence for anyone.

You can't have it both ways, dude.
>>
>>19382850
You should reread my post. I'll quote the relevant bit for you.
>the instruments are imprecise, the records are of low quality and contain little to no data, and the analysis is all-the-fuck over the place
Their observations are "a thing happened and we don't know much about it". The absolute best data available is the duration of the observation in some cases. Beyond that you might get some estimates about the size or speed of the phenomenon. If there is a record at all (physical evidence) beyond a personal account, they never contain rigorous data. Ever. Ever.
If a detailed record of a craft or its occupants exists, it's not anywhere that you or I can access it. Nor can the billions of doubters in the world. The evidence we do have access to is circumstantial and doesn't rise to anything approaching a scientific standard. In the case of either aforementioned conspiracy, it's designed to be that way. You can't prove anything, and if your beliefs are correct you're not meant to be able to.
>>
>>19381586
no one believes the unbelievable, the unknown, until they experience it themselves

let them be
>>
>>19382957
>>19382850

Ok look the way I see it is that it's like say...the observation of gravity before we had the tools to really measure it. You see it, you know it's there but you don't know much about it.

Eventually we learn more about it
>>
>>19382681
I hate that 99% of people think UFO means "alien spacecraft" and instantly discredit you as tinfoil hat man

No it means "unidentified " As in a mystery with many potential explanations
>>
>>19382975
so edgy i cut myself reading that
>>
See >>19382605

You have stated nothing that justifies the discrimination of evidence that has clearly demonstrated the presence of non-human aircraft operating on our planet for at least 70 years now, if not longer.

You can't, because there is no justification.

We're done here.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1466927833038.jpg (88KB, 700x467px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1466927833038.jpg
88KB, 700x467px
https://youtu.be/a3W3fdDUdIM
Lmoa documentation
>>
>>19382202
>"bat shit insane former astronauts with dementia..."

Absolute slander. Disgusting remark.

None of the astronauts who have made statements regarding the UFO phenomenon have been diagnosed with dementia.
>>
>>19381586
I haven't met anyone that outright denies them. Varying degrees of skepticism really, most being about reasonably, "Yeah, it could be I don't know!"
>>
>>19381639
This, honestly. News would talk about it. There'd be no way they could cover it up!
>>
>>19381740
I feel bad that no one replied and you may not be being a giant faggot.
>>
>>19381586
Its a massive global meme a lot of people are in on, aliens really dont exist
>>
>>19383392
Nah, CNN has been lying about some shit and flat out covering shit up and distorting news recently so I hardly trust them half the time anymore
>>
>>19383434
I'm fairly certain it's legit. It's happening right now again. Unless it's some sort of high vibrational weapon harassment of some description. It worsens as the night gets late. Feels good though at times.
>>
File: 5eytdhgf5rtfrtrtfhg.jpg (42KB, 157x190px) Image search: [Google]
5eytdhgf5rtfrtrtfhg.jpg
42KB, 157x190px
>>19381586
Eyewitness reports are not evidence.
Hundreds of people could be mistaken/lying
>mathematical probability that civilisations more advanced than our own have existed
That's true.
Just show us some evidence. We want to know the truth, but you gotta give us more than just anecdotal evidences.
What people believe is irrelevant, people believe all sort of bullshit, we want proof.
>>
>>19382109
Can't we have real stuff?
You know, an actual body instead of someone saying that he say a body and making people believe him because he has a cool sounding title.
>>
>>19382132
The forest are more like the sweat glands of the planet. They keep the temperature and humidity levels.
>>
Go away and take your tinfoil hat with you
>>
>>19381740
Video or it did not happen.
>>
>>19382050
ayy lmao
>>
>>19382050
What it all comes down to for UFO deniers is oversaturation of false evidence and apathy. By saturation I mean that for every 1 document or video supporting the existence of extraterrestrial life there's a dozen more sources of some crazy farmer bullshitting for attention or getting high and dreaming the whole thing up. Hell the whole crazy alien believer is a trope at this point in most forms of media and so, for the most part, it's very easy to simply dismiss any genuine evidence as just another conspiracy theory nutjob. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if this was deliberately encouraged by government officials to allay fears of aliens as the ramblings of madmen. Secondly, for the most part, people don't really care about whether aliens exist in the same way they don't really care about exactly who caused 9/11. Because ultimately they're able to live their lives the same way they did before knowing. It has no direct effect on their life and so they don't care for it.
>>
>>19381639
is that the batman logo
>>
>>19384345
It clearly says it's a weather balloon
>>
>da gubbamint and scientists are all evil and lying and trying to trick us!
>here's some testimonies from ex-gubbamint and scientists that prove I'm right

Jesus Christ...
>>
>>19384500
>what is treason?
>>
File: 1494652498983.jpg (999KB, 1120x4048px) Image search: [Google]
1494652498983.jpg
999KB, 1120x4048px
>>19381650
>>
>>19384533
About as real as the prospect of them fucking with idiots to keep them distracted while they pretend to fuck kids so they can skimp on their taxes.
>>
>>19384549
A number of these are just saying that the possibility of ET life is high, which pretty much everyone knows.
>>
>>19384549 Misleading disinformation.
>>
>>19384581
But some are people that were in extremely high places flat out saying we are using alien technology

How do you explain those? Senile dying men fucking with everyone?
>>
>>19384574
>pretend
keep telling yourself that
>>
>>19381586
>tfw their advanced medicine, surgical techniques, and cures are being suppressed just because money.
>>
>>19382050
There is no way anon, a month ago there was a huge thread on the CIA declassifying their research on remote viewing and consciousness not being limited to the body.
For a solid two weeks I showed my friends my wife debated with others on the board. Most response in my life was "huh cool" and they would go back to mindlessly consuming.
My wife asked to start reading it together and after me initiating she lost interest.
Same thing here. Aliens could fucking drop over all major cities on the globe hijack our communications and there would still be people who claim it's fake.
>>
>>19381586
Spiritual angels are more efficient than material biological aliens.
>>
>>19381845
Can u give me some info on this? Sounds interesting I'd like to hear more
>>
>>19383744
>CNN has been lying about some shit and flat out covering shit up and distorting news recently
>distorting news recently
>recently

If by "recently" you mean the 90's, then sure.
>>
>>19383787
>Eyewitness reports are not evidence.

Since when?

"Eyewitness reports" are the foundation of ALL scientific discovery.

How the hell do you think we discovered shit in the water, like amoeba? Or the shit in blood, like cells? We sure as hell didn't "capture" any amoeba or cells, some dude witnessed it, and some other dude corroborated his observation.

G'damn you people are retarded.
>>
>>19383798
>more like the sweat glands of the planet.

Nah, that'd be clouds.
>>
>>19381773
I think you mean a cumpilation
>>
File: tmp_30183-f01d543e674884207.jpg (124KB, 1596x500px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_30183-f01d543e674884207.jpg
124KB, 1596x500px
>>19384780
There are humans who cannot name an observation, until they've been told what the name of the observation is. There are humans who cannot observe that they have observed an observation, until they've been told what the name of the observation is. And there are humans who cannot name, or observe that they have observed an observation, until they've been told what the name of the observation is.

( A v B )
A: Unable to form new language
B: Unable to report new events

Each of these types of humans have restricted their own freewill in some way.

This relates to the definition of a soul, which is defined by certain restrictions to freewilll. The soul indicates at which moment during the sequence of events during innovation that an entity is able name an entity as the source of an observation of an event during that sequence.
>>
>>19381586
I don't deny the existence, I just have nothing to make me believe that intelligent, humanoid-ish, highly advanced aliens have visited us. I am actively interested in this topic but I'm yet to find anything concrete.

>but what about these witnesses
Drunk, high, schizofrenic and overworked people 99% of the time. The remaining 1% are either people begging for attention or people that describe extraordinary things that either impossible or would result in the death/destruction of all things described.

>but what about these military/government people?
How am I going to know if they are not mistaken, not projecting, not spreading misinformation or not disclosing this for fun & profit? (way too many people in it to get money from the tinfoils)

>but what about these radar readings?
All I see is a fucking white dot in a green background, after some time the dot is no more or moves fast or whatever. What am I supposed to make out of this? Is it strange? Yes. Is it alien or human-made? How am I supposed to know?
It might even be some sort of space-time glitch, how the fuck are we supposed to know what the fuck that is?

The issue is that a lot of believers think like this:

see something strange flying -> must be sentient trans-dimensional demonic aliens from another galaxy that are helping the illuminatti pull the strings on us.

While me and people like me think like this:

see something strange -> what the fuck was that?
>>
>>19384345

that's a weather balloon
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 259x194px
>>19382295

Low Energy AYYYs
>>
File: SR14.jpg (312KB, 1280x1412px) Image search: [Google]
SR14.jpg
312KB, 1280x1412px
They had this shit figured out back in the late 40's when they first started studying the issue, but they decided to cover it up instead of telling the people the truth.

Pic related: Project Blue Book special report no 14

Of all the reports the Air Force investigates, the better and more reliable the observer, the more likely it is that they can't explain it away, while the less reliable, the more likely it is they made a false identification. This is a no brainer, especially when you're talking about fighter pilots being deliberately vectored to unknown objects observed on RADAR, as it's their duty to observe and report.

Regardless, after working for the first project to study UFO's (project Sign), the project personnel came to the conclusion that the objects were most likely interplanetary, but their conclusion was rejected by senior Air Force leaders. It was after that report that the rift in government began between those that wanted to release the information, and those that did not, and this rift is still going on today.
>>
>>19384850
You're a faggot.
>>
The evidence are clear, we are not alone on the universe and these beings are visiting our planet since cemtury and century ago. They don't entry in contact with we cause we aren't ready yet. The aliens desire to know us when we abandon shits as the teligion amd the money interest, only so we will be able to envolve
>>
>>19381586
That mathematical argument is literally entirely assumption based. There is no concrete and empirical evidence to either confirm or deny us being the only intelligent life in the universe. Or even complex non-microbial life. So I will wait til I see something before rushing to any judgements one way or the other.
>>
>>19385110
>There is no concrete and empirical evidence
>So I will wait til I see something
>>19381586
>>
>>19385138
>I
>>
>>19385142
Fair enough.
>>
>>19384850
You're trying to make a reasonable argument to True Believers. Suggesting any possibility other than their interpretation of reality will just cause them to dig in and invest further in their positions. Arguing for rational uncertainty only makes it worse, as without having advanced a positive counterargument for them to attack they have nowhere to direct their energy but inward. It's like trying to tell a devout christian about agnosticism. To them, the existence of the bible and all the Very Credible People who agree with them makes the very concept of doubt appear wildly irrational, and they dismiss anything you might say on the subject before you've opened your mouth.
>>
>>19385409
Generally meeting people on their terms works, because nothing that is worshiped fails to have the power to change its nature.
>>
>>19385409
>True Believers

This meme.

The only "true believers" are those that have willfully ignored all the evidence we've gathered over a 70 year time span.

You're no different than the Christjews.
>>
>>19384850
You're creating a false divide that sabotages your own empathetic potential.
"What the fuck was that?" is a universal human experience.
Stop acting like it isn't!
>>
>>19381726
Don't feed the trolls
>>
>>19382181
would you prefer an actual alien on this thread, fag?
well, here I am.
I'm an alien, coming from France to the USA.
filthy franks
>>
>>19381773
>a fucking youtube video featuring a known hack who makes up shit for money
no thanks
>>
i don't deny it
>>
>>19382086
Get the fuck out, Paco.
>>
I just want to see a photo or video of an alien or ship that isnt blurry or completely out of focus
>>
>>19382222
Touche'
>>
https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/DOC_0005517761.pdf
>>
theres life on gas giants, most ufos come from saturn

you've probably been there if you ever been to jail

no joke

you don't need to fly in a space ship to go to a different planet you can warp while walking through a door
>>
>>19381586
People have claimed to see gods, demons, and whatever else for millennia. Learn what science is and how it is applied in different domains. Eyewitness testimony is the least credible in science. If there are thousands of aliums zipping around, where is the actual concrete proof? All of it is just hearsay.

Study psychology to see how easily people are fooled. Study astronomy to see how common it is for mundane phenomenon to be claimed to be aliums by reactionary nitwits. You won't because you don't give a shit.

People like you "want to believe" and so you do believe. You don't give a fuck about science, knowledge, or investigation, you just search for fuel that tingles your feels. You are an epistemic hedonist like most idiots.

Take a vow of silence for the rest of your life to spare humanity from your stupidity.
>>
>>19385453
Why the hell don't astronomers report UFO's? Why do those who actually study the sky as a profession not believe in space aliens zipping all over through Earth's atmosphere?

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/badastronomy/2010/09/01/why-astronomers-dont-report-ufos/#.WYO_K-llDIU

If you have a scientific claim, test it in the realm of scientific discourse. Oh wait you can't because you're just a moron waving his hand at the sky and yelling.
>>
>>19381586
>>19381586
>>hundreds of thousands of sightings
>>hundreds of people with high level clearances admitting they exist
>>mathematical probability that civilisations more advanced than our own have existed
>Yet you still deny they exist, let alone that they are visiting us.

everyone knows they exist, ok now what?

they're denying it to hide it from your nobody ass

the aliens don't want every tom dick and harry running around their planet shitting it up.

figure it the fuck out.

why would they want to even KNOW you?

are you some scientist or computer co. that can trade tech with them, or some politician that can help them obtain govt help to trade with us?

They don't want peaceful coexistence because it causes too many problems in each others societies

I'm sure they have their own welfare problems to deal with, they don't want ours. You think our gov't isn't smart enough to keep us away from them?

ask yourself this;
If they want to talk to you they would just do it wouldn't they? and why would they want to.
>>
>>19390595

*tips fedora*

Have you seen Secureteam's videos? Many have multiple, or a crowd of, witnesses, and he puts out content at a freakish rate, faster than a bunch of hoaxter hobbyists could manage.

You must believe in quantum mechanics. That opens up a huge can of worms about a ton of stuff, and you still have your head in the sand about the unknown, claiming that we have discovered everything significant already.

And people claiming to see things for thousands of years is less an argument for your stance and more for your opponents. Do you really want to sweep aside testimony from all our ancestors like that in your arrogance, believing everyone to be fools until modern times?
>>
>>19390567
Could you please elaborate? That statement rings true with something ive read before...
>>
Center for Skepitcal Inquirey is another godo resource on this stuff. might as well map out the organizations to make it easier for newfags to learn and read for themselves
>>
>>19390595
because your a chicken trying to figure out what the human is doing. human science is weak at best
>>
Not sure if larp or not but worth a read all the same.
>"Remember, our nonviolent ETI from the contiguous universe are helping us bring zero point energy to Earth. They will not tolerate any forms of military violence on Earth or in space."
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1802
>>
the first time I saw it, I was five. the next time I was 47 and it was in a Sumerian relief. that was enough for me. now I want answers so I ignore the shills. It's already in our history if you know how to see it
>>
>>19390621
Interesting how you use Aliums to project and give a reflection of your own psychology. You are a profoundly lonely person and a coward that needs to face themselves, as all this is just a smokescreen to hide yourself from yourself.

>Others don't want peaceful coexistence with me because it causes too many problems.

>Others have their own problems to deal with, they don't want mine.

>If someone wanted to talk to me they would just do it wouldn't they? And why would they want to.

The alien is "the other," and specifically other people. You are paranoid of others because you are paranoid of yourself, you have autophobia.

If you can face yourself and destroy your existential cowardice you will forge the greatest kind of heroicism. If not you will remain a phenomenally broke human being, destined for endless suffering, self-defeating ruminations twirling around in your head without resolution.

Notice the anger you are feeling now at this threat to your self-hidden self and know the truth of these words.
>>
File: arv_1.jpg (346KB, 1241x980px) Image search: [Google]
arv_1.jpg
346KB, 1241x980px
>>19381586
of course.

they are driven to keep the truth sealed because one thing will lead to another and then their whole control system will come crashing down
>>
>>19390660
Present day scientism is deeply rooted in Marxist ideology on account of its materialist framework. We've known so much pertaining to quantum mechanical phenomena but they still treat it like it's arcane and incomprehensible because they know it will lead people to the path of recognizing omnipresent consciousness comprising reality. So it is not science as such that is the problem, but the gatekeepers who aim to keep knowledge hidden and inaccessible. Protip: look into David Bohm, Schroedinger, Maxwell, and Tesla.
>>
>>19382592
The bluebeamer shills like you spreading this are promoting the staged hoax to paint all aliens as hostile when only humans are the hostile party.
>>
>>19390937
Probably, but /x still wanna see the disco. Lets get this party started!
>>
>>19381586
I don't doubt they exist. But the chances of actually being visited within the last few thousand years are slim to none
>>
>>19390890
You see this is why autistics need psychological treatment: they are locked into their own minds and have only fleeting glimpses outside of it. So of course autists like you believe that consciousness comprises reality when it actually comprises one's perception of reality (obviously.)

My prescription is limiting internet and media to an absolute minimum for 5 months, as in people like you it just gives you a mirror to bounce your own thoughts against.

NOW GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY OFFICE.
>>
>>19390672
I remeber
>>
>Implying people with high level clearances cant be fucking crazy.
>>
Aliens create human life due to genetic fuck up.
Humans are actually the aliens we see but we are ancestors of them.
How would you feel if the government wired your brain to others all your thoughts and feelings no longer privite or your own. That's a genetic mutation end game. They came back in time or found us a planet and have raised us without contact because they know they are fucked up. We are actually the aliens. They are scary because encountering one alien is likewise to encountering the entire alien race all at once due to a hive mind. Individuality does not exist in them.
>>
>>19381851
Everyone listed is either misquoted or an outright made up story with no source.
>>
>>19383787
It's actually not a mathematical certainty since we only have a sample size of one. It's entirely possible we're an anomaly.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sn2BWl7mHsY
>>
>>19390937
>bluebeamer shills
That the funniest joke I've ever heard on /x. Ok you want to believe in the invasion. I got it.
>>
File: 100percent.jpg (36KB, 410x308px) Image search: [Google]
100percent.jpg
36KB, 410x308px
>>19382744
maybe its because of your autism
>>
They aren't from outer space tho
>>
>>19390595
>Eyewitness testimony is the least credible in science.

This fucking meme needs to die.

Eyewitness testimony is the most reliable source of information we will ever fucking have. The issue isn't the "eyewitness testimony", as much as it is who the fuck the eyewitness is, you dumb fuck.

When a fucking military dude has been trained to identify flying aircraft in order to perform his duties as an interceptor pilot, his fucking testimony is more valuable than non-trained faggots when it comes to what he encounters in the sky, especially some fucking "scientist" that specializes in everything other than identifying flying objects in the atmosphere.

Your cancerous world view needs to die already.
>>
>>19390606
>Why the hell don't astronomers report UFO's?

Because they're focusing on objects OUTSIDE OF THE ATMOSPHERE and not inside, you dumb fuck.

Regardless, there have been astronomers that have seen these things.
>>
File: 1437734720627s.jpg (8KB, 250x192px) Image search: [Google]
1437734720627s.jpg
8KB, 250x192px
>>19384716
> Aliens could fucking drop over all major cities on the globe hijack our communications and there would still be people who claim it's fake.

because if such an event happens it will be fake numbnuts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SnLGe1nitQ
>>
>>19392016
>because if such an event happens it will be fake
Wait, wait. I'm one of the people who have been advocating a healthy amount of uncertainty in this thread, but I don't follow your logic. If nonhuman creatures in advanced vehicles were to land around the world and start interacting with people, you wouldn't consider that as positive, confirmable proof? That's like saying you wouldn't believe in bigfoot even if it sat around a campfire eating s'mores with you. I mean, doubt is one thing, but that's the same kind of biased thinking that the people certain of alien visitation are guilty of.
>>
>>19392060
reread what you wrote and what i wrote. then realize how much in need of a lobotomy u are.
>>
>>19391553
>fuck (X7)
>faggot (X1)

Use different curse words, pleb
>>
>>19390621
this isnt about your shitty reverse psychology its about aliens revealing theirselves, they have, just not to you
>>
>>19381586
>>mathematical probability that civilisations more advanced than our own have existed
stopped reading there
you are a complete retard
>>
>>19381586
Some are here working with the gov. Hell, the gov even allowed them to have their own blog where they post and discuss old dead languages. Of course who would believe them if they're from other planets.. no one. It's all right in front of you, friend.
>>
>>19381586
>billions of recording devices everywhere in the world
>even fucking PHONES can take 4K super clear videos and pictures
>never a single good vid or pic where you can see shit clearly
>>
>>19381639
http://abcnews.go.com/topics/news/ufo.htm

http://www.foxnews.com/category/science/air-and-space/ufos.html

http://www.mirror.co.uk/all-about/ufos

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/topic/ufos

http://www.history.com/topics/history-of-ufos

http://www.cbc.ca/news/indigenous/ufo-reports-first-nations-2016-survey-1.4060504

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/602348/Alien-news-UFO-sightings-unexplained-Canada

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/californians-reported-the-most-ufo-sightings-since-2001/
>>
>>19381639
>>19383392
you.

look at this
>>19393511

when you say the news doesn't report ufos
>>
They exist, but they are thousands of galaxies away, and we'll never meet each other.
>>
>>19381586
I haven't seen one myself. It's just science.
>>
seriously, give them a reason to visit you, they are here just dig a little more
Thread posts: 215
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.