[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so, /x/ this is going to happen in less than 2 months. it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_6740.jpg (223KB, 1600x924px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6740.jpg
223KB, 1600x924px
so, /x/ this is going to happen in less than 2 months.

it's a very apocalyptical sign and many of us feel that something very big is going to happen.

but what exactly could happen, what can these signs do?

do they change gravity?
do they send a extreme solar flare to earth?
is a portal going to open and angels will destroy earth?
will it create black hole?

what do you think could happen because of this?
>>
>>19381393
Has anything actually ever happened on one of these /x/ prediction dates?
>>
>>19381403
Nope and when this turns out to be nothing as usual, they'll just move the date and try again.
>>
>>19381403
no idea, but would also like to know
>>
File: C8H2b66VwAAYQAC.jpg (19KB, 391x327px) Image search: [Google]
C8H2b66VwAAYQAC.jpg
19KB, 391x327px
>>19381407
Exactly. Every time there is some celestial event these faggots start this shit.
>>
>>19381403

Nothing will happen. The alignment of stars so far away you can't realistically fathom the distance, being in any sort of alignment from our perspective, tied to really half-assed shapes we named has nothing to do with the possibly fictional and vaguely written predictions of people from over 2,000 years ago. This is just the Mayan thing all over again, but turbomemecharged. Odds are anything meaningful that happens to us won't have much if any prediction, and be so sudden we barely realize what's happening before we're fried by cosmic rays/the sun/an asteroid we couldn't detect.

I hate to tell you this anon, but there is no greater force or power that decides your fate. We're all just here out of luck, coincidence, and circumstance, and the sad part is how most of us waste what we get, myself included. We look to these "signs" and create gods as a desperate attempt to justify our worthlessness as being part of a bigger cause, but in all of recorded humanity there hasn't been any real proof of such
>>
>>19381886
I'm actually reading a book telling how the zodiac is an anti-cryptograph warning us of a giant Galactic Core Supernova which almost wiped humanity out 13,000 years ago, it was this supernova from the galactic core which actually caused the Great Flood. The stinger of the constellation Scorpio and the arrowhead of Sagitarrius' taut bow point to the EXACT center of our galaxy (assuming you track the precise location of the core relative to the constellations 13,000 years ago when it happened). The book elaborates the story but I haven't read that far
>>
Just so you know op, there is no rapture just accept Jesus as your lord and saviour and your fine, you can't lose salvation once you get it but you can still sin you'll just be chastised for it, also God doesn't turn his back on you ever, the lord of hosts and the son and holy spirit want you in heaven, but when you see evil you will know it is evil, I still smoke weed and I know the big G is gonna be mad but I'm not turning away from him and nither should you.

But be warned if you choose to worship the spirit all the flesh will hate you. It's a sad thing but you gotta do what you gotta do, like I mentioned at the start no rapture so you'll have to go into the tribulation as well as me, also God will confound the world so that we would believe a lie.
>>
Yawn, every fucking year this shit happens. So what's so special about this years prediction? And how is it so different from the other failed predictions? I'm gonna come here on September 24, 2017 and I bet I'll be seeing new apocalyptic predictions for 2018.
>>
>>19382101
We're living in the end times for the last 2000 years there's a so called cut off point for accepting Christ but I would believe the hype, its just that one of the major signs of revelations is (((HAPPENING))) and soon more are ment to follow its ment to be the start or half way point for tribulations but I would get my hopes up either, God ain't coming to this plane again.
>>
File: IMG_3531.jpg (145KB, 739x673px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3531.jpg
145KB, 739x673px
OMFG just shoot me. Drop this goddamn christian gobildy-gook nonesense, I am leaving this level, I am a chosen one, fuck your gods and devils, science is comig to unlock my already convulsive DNA and turn me into a GOD. Goodbye mortals you are permitted to worship me after I ascend to the thirtieth dead world, SUCK MY ASS yahweh is dead. The "rapture" PLEASE! Do you idiots understand ANYTHING?? What do you think happens when the levels of synchrotron get too high? The dimensions will cross and I will be able to activate my crystal level consciousness and fully ascend to the fifth world. FUCK YOU CHRISTIANS.
>>
File: 1500259650092.jpg (816KB, 2677x1763px) Image search: [Google]
1500259650092.jpg
816KB, 2677x1763px
>>19381393

Funny how everyone ignores how Jesus blatantly shuts down every prediction ever:

"But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only." Matthew 24:36
>>
>>19381393
It's a sketchy sign and too many point to it as being the sign of Revelation 12. It's important to research both sides of a story. Part of me thinks that if anything does happen, it will be for the chagrin, not the benefit, of humanity. Keep your eyes open and your ears listening always, not just on certain days. I may be wrong, and I hope I am, but I'd rather have skepticism than a lie.
>>
File: 1495520880297.jpg (105KB, 500x381px) Image search: [Google]
1495520880297.jpg
105KB, 500x381px
>>19382157
>tfw ascended to the sixth world
>>
>>19381393
Nothing will happen, especially not anything supposedly "predicted" by star signs or any of that bullshit. You want to know why? Because in the long history of humanity the only thing we've managed to accomplish effectively is new ways of killing each other off and finally we have the means of doing so. If the "apocalypse" does happen it'll be because some damn moron decided to use a nuclear weapon, causing a domino effect across the world. Not because of star signs, not by a gypsy and her crystal ball, not by seeing something in your fucking soup or something, it'll be by the hand of an idiot. You know, the sort of people that actually believe this shit.
>>
>>19381393
The years of the believers in this will be so numerous an ocean will form under them
>>
>>19382011
can you post a pdf or give the book name? sounds hype af
>>
>>19381393
I hope everyone's in agreement that nothing will happen on this day. It's just a potential marker of fulfillment of biblical prophecy, but that's not a reason for anything to specifically occur on this day.
>>
>>19381393
nothing,ran a numerology chart
>>
>>19381886
luck, coincidence, and circumstance are information, they exist in your reality how?
>>
>>19382273
This
>>
>>19381393
Ever watch Stephen King's The Mist?
>>
>>19381393
Kek, that day is my birthday
>>
>>19382873
happy birthday anon
>>
>>19382273
>>19382792
Paul A. LaViolette, Ph.D.
"Earth Under Fire."
>>
https://youtu.be/ASUHN3gNxWo
>>
>>19382101
Honestly I'm starting to think it's the same clique of autists who were posting pic related for years.
>>
>>19381393
>being with child
>virgo the virgin
wow such spoopy
>>
Screenshot this post.

On september 23 2017, something from oter space will damage planet earth.
>>
*outer
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.